It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know very well by now, that I'm preaching to a choir of true believers, be it members and readers alike, and perhaps some mods too, and many of them will be devote followers of standard military rules :

1. Upwards : Never question your superiors orders.
2. Downwards : Always demand to follow orders.
3. Even if a situation changes dramatically, do not question your superiors orders.

Until they change their orders.
And thus, their official behavior.
And consequently, your official behavior.

And while the lower ranks perform all their ordered, risky, messy and bloody tasks, the top ranks use all that risk-less time, to quietly construct another patriotic story, that will hide all their dirty secrets, and still keep the voters at top notch patriotic levels, so that it pleases their political counterparts, while protecting them both.

There's always this very touchy balance between dirty politicians their secret orders to the Military staff, and the willingness of that total Military, to obey.
Both have to be damn careful, or they will be removed.
Leading to either weakness in defensive, or full blown dictatorship.

It's a messy world we live in, for the last 250 years.
I don't see much progress blooming, rather the opposite, sadly enough.
Which is developed during the recent decade its enormous blooming of obey-full passiveness of the voting masses.

See for its cause, my post in pg 2, post 2,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
about the rise of psychological mass nudging techniques, and the use of it via MINDSPACE, from 2010 on to our today's world.
Which shows you who really is the internal enemy of your right of self-determination, and that's not the politicians or the military, with their usual internal infighting.

It's the few thousands psychologists and psychiatrist, quietly at the helm of their Nudging and MINDSPACE technology developments, steering and molding the unsuspecting voter mass.

edit on 3/1/23 by LaBTop because: Add : my post in pg 2, post 2, and the post link.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
I know very well by now, that I'm preaching to a choir of true believers, be it members and readers alike, and perhaps some mods too, and many of them will be devote followers of standard military rules :

1. Upwards : Never question your superiors orders.
2. Downwards : Always demand to follow orders.
3. Even if a situation changes dramatically, do not question your superiors orders.

Until they change their orders.
And thus, their official behavior.
And consequently, your official behavior.

And while the lower ranks perform all their ordered, risky, messy and bloody tasks, the top ranks use all that risk-less time, to quietly construct another patriotic story, that will hide all their dirty secrets, and still keep the voters at top notch patriotic levels, so that it pleases their political counterparts, while protecting them both.

There's always this very touchy balance between dirty politicians their secret orders to the Military staff, and the willingness of that total Military, to obey.
Both have to be damn careful, or they will be removed.
Leading to either weakness in defensive, or full blown dictatorship.

It's a messy world we live in, for the last 250 years.
I don't see much progress blooming, rather the opposite, sadly enough.
Which is developed during the recent decade its enormous blooming of obey-full passiveness of the voting masses.

See for its cause, my post in pg 2, post 2,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
about the rise of psychological mass nudging techniques, and the use of it via MINDSPACE, from 2010 on to our today's world.
Which shows you who really is the internal enemy of your right of self-determination, and that's not the politicians or the military, with their usual internal infighting.

It's the few thousands psychologists and psychiatrist, quietly at the helm of their Nudging and MINDSPACE technology developments, steering and molding the unsuspecting voter mass.

edit on 3/1/23 by LaBTop because: Add : my post in pg 2, post 2, and the post link.

No matter how much you spin with false authority and pat yourself on your own back concerning your BS…

Still doesn’t change the fact flight 77 created a damage path to the Pentagon, flight 77 hit the Pentagon, killing all on board. Human remains recovered and identified. With some of the remains returned to families for interment.
edit on 4-1-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No matter how much you spin with false authority and pat yourself on your own back concerning your BS…

Still doesn’t change the fact flight 77 created a damage path to the Pentagon, flight 77 hit the Pentagon, killing all on board. Human remains recovered and identified. With some of the remains returned to families for interment.
edit on 4-1-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

There's always one opinion between truths.
That's how real BS works.

A 100 % proven, 90 degrees impact, can never ever create such a deep, 45 degrees internal damage path. PERIOD.

It's very telling, that you do not have any solid, or even, smallest counter argument against the offered manner of construction for the EVIDENCE that the Pentagon was hit by AA77 in a 90 degrees attacking flight path to it West wall impact point at its column 14.

The only thing you can repetitively come up with, are increasing forms of insinuations, and childish nasty insults.
The only defense, of a person without even slightly near, any real arguments against a proven new fact, that shatters his life long indoctrination.

I challenge you again, to come up with real arguments.
Arguments that PROVE David Chandler's method, WRONG.

Of using his in 2015 bought GIMP drawing software, to correct original fish eye lens registered DoD security cameras its video material of 9-11-2001.

The 2015 GIMP method to straighten up again, any originally distorted 9/11 DoD 2001 video material, from fish eye lens obtained security videos, to its normal, undisturbed footage, with its real dimensions in it.

The same method I used, to show you all, that those two 9/11 DoD 2001 security cameras, have registered the full length of flight AA77, flying past those two cameras their perpendicular views to that plane.
And consequently MUST have flown a 90 degrees attacking flight path to the Pentagon's West wall impact point at its column 14.

You, or any of your former US Army friends, or anyone else, may use eventually, any 2023 GIMP-like drawing and video preparing and repairing programs, which can do even much more. While trying.
The only chance to repair the reputation of a honest man, who will accept new reliable EVIDENCE.
Success while trying that.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

A 100 % proven, 90 degrees impact, can never ever create such a deep, 45 degrees internal damage path. PERIOD.

Other than flight 77 was smaller than it should be in length in the Pentagon security photos. Is that false? Indicating it came in at an angle.

And the damage of its flight path to the pentagon.

The internal damage of the Pentagon you misrepresent.

And the radar data of flight 77 to the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Other than flight 77 was smaller than it should be in length in the Pentagon security photos. Is that false? Indicating it came in at an angle.

Yes, that's false, see below reasoning.
Perform some calculations yourself too, it will give you quite a relief :

To be precise, those are not photos, they are video frames.
Recorded with 27 frames per second.
With a seriously dimensions-distorting fish eye lens in those 2 security cameras.
And that's why in the original footage, of course the plane is recorded a LOT shorter, than when it was recorded with the normal package of lenses, to correct that distortion.
The GIMP software package does that for you, and then shows you the real dimensions of everything in those distorted video frames.

Before, I explained the lawn was 127 meters wide, from West wall to Washington Boulevard (where AA77 first appeared in the, by the GIMP software corrected, first video frame), under the 90 degrees flight path of AA77, over that part of the lawn.
If the official 45 degrees flight path was true, that lawn length under AA77 would be ... meters long.(fill ... in yourself)

Tell me, when one accepts my explanation for a NoC plane's speed as 265 MPH max, how many recorded video frames ( .. frames) a North of CITGO gas station flight path, would have shown on that video tape, in how many calculated by you, .. seconds, or .. parts per second.(fill .. in yourself)

Tell me the same figures, for your wrong assumption, of a SoC flying plane's much higher end speed of ... MPH (fill ... in yourself) on a 45 degrees flight path (45 makes it easy for you), and its logically associated much longer alternative path length of ... meters (fill ... in yourself) over the same lawn.

Keep also in mind, the simple case of optical dimensions-distorting, by a far field fish eye camera lens view, as installed in 2001, resulting in its distorted Painters Perspective.
Luckily, the in 2015 sold GIMP software package, resolves that to the normal dimensions.

And the damage of its flight path to the pentagon.

Can't be anything else, than false too. See above reasoning.

The internal damage of the Pentagon you misrepresent.

No, YOU keep misrepresenting, since you keep acting as if you do or will not understand my 11 pages of EVIDENCE.
When AA77 flew on a NoC, 90 degrees flight path, as proven in 11 pages, the 5 light poles in a 45 degrees path, are very simple to construct, false flags operations.
To give people like you, a handle in debates with just as Governments obedient ones.

And the radar data of flight 77 to the Pentagon.

You can find on ATS many, excruciatingly discussed 9/11 radar subject threads, of tens of pages long.
Short version, most radar data sources, if not all, were depending on DoD radar masts and dishes.
And, my EVIDENCE is now proven without any doubts from any serious ATS members, or outside sources.
Thus, the radar data, reporting the idiot end speed, must have been inserted by the same DoD sources, that falsified about everything else on 9/11.

I have a lot more coming, and I'll stick from now on, to this thread only.

Give it up, you have no leg to stand on. Your case is simply a lost one.
Accept the NEW cruel REALITY...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Yes, that's false, see below reasoning.
Perform some calculations yourself too, it will give you quite a relief :

Then show how you “calculations” work for this…

Angle very much limits what can be perceived, and the measurable length of an object in a photo.

Then you throw in perspective that totally can lead you on a garden path..

The only thing you have done is create BS arguments because you don’t know what to do with the physical evidence of the radar data, flight path damage, DNA evidence, and human remains….
edit on 7-1-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Then show how you “calculations” work for this…

You are apparently just intelligent enough to come up with a picture of a plane with a known length.
However, without any other object of known length, and especially, enough length, in view, so no one will ever be able to compare a clearly absent object with that plane's known length.
Thus, simply no calculation at all can be made, with your 747 picture.

While I repeatedly pointed you and the readers to the fact of the known, and, indeed measurable height of the Pentagon's West wall, 77 ft, at the point of plane impact, together with Boeing 757-203 flight AA77 known full length of 155 ft in view.
All clearly to see and measure, in the USA its DoD security cameras footage from 9/11/2001.
As handed over to the public in 2006.
And then its fish eye lenses footage got corrected in 2015 already, by David Chandler's freely bought, GIMP software package.
As long as you can't do even the simple calculations and resulting figures, that I asked you to perform, there are only very few options left for the readers, in which category they have to place you in. I do.
You even do not grasp which DoD its 9/11 stories extra killing fact, from those figures, can be concluded.
Stop repeatedly posting childish pictures, or everyone will keep neglecting you, as happens already for many pages now.
All your other nonsensical childish remarks are not worth explaining anymore.
Any reader who wants that explanation, can read this whole 11 pages long thread, for that.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

While I repeatedly pointed you and the readers to the fact of the known, and, indeed measurable height of the Pentagon's West wall, 77 ft, at the point of plane impact, together with Boeing 757-203 flight AA77 known full length of 155 ft in view.

So? How tall is this person….

You know the height of the Eiffel Tower

Or this person..

Point is, there is a great amount of error. And the simplest explanation why the jet looks short in length is the fact it came in on an angle.

You haven’t done anything to draw from the flight path damage outside the Pentagon. The radar data. The DNA evidence. You have to misrepresented the internal pentagon damage.

edit on 8-1-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Missed this gem :

The only thing you have done is create BS arguments because you don’t know what to do with the physical evidence of the radar data, flight path damage, DNA evidence, and human remains….
edit on 7-1-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

Again such a nasty remark.
I distinctly made clear, that I am sure that AA77 impacted the Pentagon, so stop your foolishness, as shown by your use of DNA evidence, to try to hang any neglect of that fact, on me.
I simply gave evidence, that flight AA77 impacted along a 90 degrees flight path.

The rest, the physical evidence of the official flight path damage, is, and always was, all false flag, "additional" evidence, for the ones like you, who seem to flock in this once great 9/11 forum.
Newer members should really take some spare time out, to go read some of these older long threads in this 9/11 forum on ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That once special 9/11 forum, which made ATS a wonderful, and constantly growing forum, a melting pot of many opinions , of members who respected each others opinions.

Until a decade ago, when Donald and his entourage entered the scene.
Now it seems, that it's partly taken over by Donald's loud mouthed right wingers and some of their extremists, and the usual completely uncritical US and other governments, and US and other DoD's worshippers.

Luckily I still find quite a lot of intelligent older ATS posters in the many different, very interesting non-9/11 threads, so the mods and still logical thinking longtime members are on the right path to slowly weed out, or, far better, hopefully educate, these politically demotivated and sadly indoctrinated common people, that came in as Donald's entourage.

They for sure can't help it, they have their long and hard working hours, and at home they are constantly psychologically indoctrinated by the wrong TV channels, and the wrong Internet sites.
Just as their colleagues, who they see and talk to, every new day. Resulting in an endless loop of indoctrination.

Quite simple to construct, by globally acting, hundreds of thousands of Government Officials, all using simple nudging-techniques. See page 2, my post 2.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 14:43
It's 16:43 here in NL, so the ATS posting server seems to stand somewhere 2 hrs earlier, thus on the time line of Ryad, Saudy Arabia or some other city on that time line.
Could also be spoofed, of course.
My defences should however protect me from that. You never know of course, with such sensitive posts, for lots of global governments, who all defended the USA standpoint of a ~ 42 to ~ 56 degrees Pentagon attack by AA77 on 9/11/2001.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The USA its DoD published in 2006 their 9/11/2001 security video frames footage material.
With its originally quite distorted, recorded video frames, caused by its use of two fish eye lenses, what shows with GIMP's software correction capability, the real dimensions of the recorded by the US DoD security camera frames footage.

Since we simply can now compare real world dimensions from the real plane length and the real height of the West wall at the impact point, which proves (see 11 pages now) that we see the full length of AA77.

What inevitably concludes to just one fact, aided with some very simple first class middle school math, that AA77 flew in a ~ 90 degrees flight path when passing parallel along the two DoD security cameras on 9/11. And thus on a 90 degrees attack flight path.

And not in the officially pushed for 21 years already, ~ 42 to ~ 56 degrees flight path for AA77.
Such a false flight path would have shown in GIMP as a 108 ft length for AA77.
Not the 155 ft length we now see with GIMP's correction of the distorted, officially shown video frames.

And that means that EVERYTHING that was before and after 9/11 constructed as "additional evidence" by a very small group of US DoD conspirators, was and is, false flag "evidence".
Where they stubbornly held on to, against all later information and evidence, that got found by the many 9/11 Pentagon attack investigators.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A human pilot, or an AI soft- and hardware package, flying AA77 in the last 200 yards, ending in a 90 degrees, video recorded flight path, resulting from a NoC gas station slightly angled and thus bended flight path, could never have accelerated in those short 200 yards maximum length of lawn and road, from 265 MPH maximum possible flight speed, in such an angled and bended flight path, to the by Mr Stutte's "proven" 815 KM/Hr end speed. And that was "proven" only by this former Australian secret service man, Mr. Stutte.

The only, in reality stated, RELIABLE recorded flight speeds of AA77, up till the following spot, recorded by all radar stations, were all ending just a few tens of meters/yards south, ~ 60 m, beneath the Sheraton Hotel, with radar recordings of around 270 MPH max. The rest of the radar data was described and shown by the radar operators, as garbled up radar data.
Exactly what the North of CITGO gas station witnesses saw and described on video footage.

And a calculation for such a bended flight path for flight AA77 showed as the highest possible speed ~ 265 MPH, to ever be able for flight AA77, to end up, in the end part of that NoC bended flight path, at a point a tiny bit West of Route 27, a.k.a. Washington Boulevard, as at last in a parallel to the two DoD security cameras flying attack path, thus in a 90 degrees angled path for its total registered fuselage length, straight to the West wall, in that further very short, ~ 200 meters long, still 90 degrees attack path.

I advice you to stop using radar data in your posts, as an example of some sort of evidence for the officially defended ~ 42 to 56 degrees attack flight path for AA77.
You simply miserably fail at defending those non-excisting radar data recordings.
The officially, as last reliable and defended radar data streams, ALL end at the Sheraton Hotel.
PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Let's see if this thread is sandboxed, or, if I am perhaps simply writing in a DNS spoofed ATS clone.

David Chandler's website is not reachable at the moment.
He could be re-arranging a lot of his former certainties.
I find it also astonishing that David Chandler, or Ken Jenkins, or Mr Stutte, do not post in here.

If nothing happens, what I already many pages ago suspected, that means that this thread is sandboxed, or DNS spoofed, by external forces.
Guessing which external forces, is really not that difficult.

What I expected, since I have constant attack problems with my security measures.
If I am DNS spoofed, then the US and other Governments, or its DoD's must have some rather good ICT or hacker personnel.
Better paid, than for what I pay for.
Or far too young, but good, and thus still patriotically inclined.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I expected an ATS administrator or moderator, especially the former DoD personnel ones, to have a certain acceptance problem with this thread, that's a totally normal reaction for any, honest to his career, patriotic former soldier.

I have however always seen, that even in such cases, they tend to follow strictly their own ATS rules, and would have told member WhatItIs by PM, or in this thread, to stop that endlessly stupidly repeating himself.

We'll see how that now plays out in here.
Let's wait if any main or sub-main news channels picks up the evidence in this thread.

I was granting ATS the scoop of this immense news.
And that they immediately would react on this news, and get quite some advertising income of it.
The new owner(s.? ) seems not interested, greed or lust for more revenue clearly does not drive him/her/them.

I haven't seen anything in the news up till now. Not for weeks already.
That's quite astonishing, as I may frankly say so , for sure.
Then we all know what to expect.

Or is it perhaps preferred by ATS, to let another source bring the news, then there is no ATS finger pointing possible.
Then let some one say so, that this news is free to spread.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Strange, illogical and endlessly posted argumentation, I did expect from a professional thread distractor, aimed at a thread as utterly sensitive like this one is, to any global government, which have 21 years long assisted to keep up all the now proven original 9/11 lies, from the US DoD and many other US institutions. Like for instance NIST. And numerous global governments and militaries alike.

It's clear as spring water, that the US, China and Russia, together, steered all global economies, for many decades already, especially since 9/11/2001, working and planning tightly together.
It's quit simple to see, how Putin was "forced" by the by the USA dominated NATO (which is without the USA a toothless tiger), after his 'illogical' Ukraine attack.
Especially since the "revolution" in Ukraine, which was a proven CIA-pushed and assisted one, to get the at that time, Putin-leaning president ousted, to "forcibly" stop delivering Putin's immense huge gas reserves to the EU.

Its immediate consequences are sky high rocketing gas and electricity prices in the EU, for years to come, and for a few other non-EU countries also, but it resulted in not that high pricing in the USA itself.

Because especially in the USA, enormous profits are in these scenarios made already, and by the way by all three involved in this heinous energy scenario, except the EU.
The main reason being, that the EU is the, in potential, main economic rival for the USA, Russia and China.
And thus for decades already, the main victim to pushed back as growing weaker and weaker, every passing next decade.

They try already for many decades, to withheld the EU countries, to at last get all EU governments working together, in a seamless, smooth economical cooperation.

Do realise that all this former and recent mayhem is all rooted in and around 9/11/2001.

Because when the EU, at last, reaches this kind of smooth cooperation, it's immediately the strongest and biggest economy on Earth.
And would never allow anymore, the brain-drain that is going on for 100 years already.

That's why it's so important to the EU, and still too for the UK, to tell their citizens, how this global game was played in and around 9/11/2001. And WHY.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
David Chandler's pages are online again : 911speakout.org...

Title : ""Seeing the Pentagon Plane"" by David Chandler.
911speakout.org...

David : For more detail go to this non-Wordpress page , which has a blink comparator implemented as a Javascript routine.

The last link above, still leads you to this page from David :

Blink Comparator Views of the Plane at the Pentagon.
By David Chandler, based on prior work by Ken Jenkins

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Note, when you view this other, made by Mike Wilson, below linked to, 6:16 minutes short video, that this one is completely based on the original 9/11/2001 recorded, and in 2006 published DoD footage from the Northern Parking Entrance its two security cameras, and thus all his footage and animated material by him, is showing constantly a 30 % smaller plane, than in the by the GIMP software corrected material.

In all his used official DoD video frames from 9/11, and in the by him animated scenes, everything is based by him, on that original, distorted by installed fish eye lens, DoD video material.
You therefore thus, all the time, only see the ~ 45 degrees officially approved flight path.

He did not know then, about my now published conclusive evidence, that I based on David's GIMP software corrections, that corrected the original distorted video frames, back to normal straight lines in them, from its originally bended lines, which resulted from the on 9/11 installed fish eye lenses.

And that made it directly clear for the viewer of the now corrected footage, that in reality flight AA77 flew in a 90 degrees flight path, and not the by about every US official falsely advocated ~ 42 to ~ 56 degrees flight path, at the time he made this video.
'

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Title : 911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77.
Link : www.youtube.com...

I got it from this David Chandler page :
Title : ""The Pentagon: A Joint Statement by David Chandler and Jonathan Cole.
Overwhelming Evidence of Insider Complicity.""
Link : 911speakout.org...

Now that's an interesting piece of descriptive writing by David and Jonathan, here is a small part of it :

What is very clear is that there is a consistent and blatant ongoing cover-up at the Pentagon. Those INSIDE the Pentagon have all the physical evidence and all the confiscated videos. They undoubtedly have the definitive proof of what hit the Pentagon, and how it was done, but they are not saying.

The problem with focusing on a protest of the Pentagon cover-up is that the population at large attributes to the military the right to keep secrets. Secrecy in wartime is understandable, if it is in furtherance of military objectives. It is not reasonable that the military should be allowed to extend this privilege to the cover-up of evidence of a monstrous crime, but the fact is, they can get away with it. The population is not willing to second guess military prerogative in matters like this. Therefore despite the absolutely blatant cover-up of the facts of 9/11 at the Pentagon, there is no public outrage, and there is no reasonable possibility that the public can be aroused on this issue.

Therefore the Pentagon is a dead-end for research. The puzzle of the Pentagon might be fascinating or intriguing, but as an avenue to determining the truth, it seems doomed to failure. The ones who want it covered up literally hold all the cards.

"" They undoubtedly have the definitive proof of what hit the Pentagon, and how it was done, but they are not saying."" ""

Of course they are and can not saying it, because if they would publish the real clear footage from all the other cameras in place, on top, and within the offices behind that Pentagon's West wall, the true flight path of flight AA77 would be immediately obvious.
That's what we know now for sure.

I and all those that are also convinced by my evidence in this thread, do not feel the need anymore, because now we know, that the DoD themselves, unwillingly, gave us that evidence already in 2006.

It was the additional decoding and correcting by means of the GIMP software, bought freely and then used by David Chandler in 2015, that suddenly gave us that unbeatable evidence.

The DoD's own security video frames, handed over publicly in 2006, so, their OWN footage.!
The ultimate evidence, any lawyer would pay a fortune for...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nice tip for a moderator, to include this as an addition under Page 1, post 1 :

If you want to be able to quickly view, all the intended by me, but for use at ATS, mis-formatted pictures, that I had copied from David's above page, in my page 1, just click in them, and click in the roll down menu : ""open image in new tab"".
Then you'll at last see the not cut off, full photos.

That's all, and fast, but that was not so obvious for many of you, I now realized.

By the way, that's in a Microsoft Edge viewing window.
I think it will work in Firefox and Chrome too.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join