It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU has warned Elon Musk that Twitter could be banned in Europe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Gender identity for all intent and purpose is very real whether or not you care to comprehend the fact or otherwise.

Loads of "terms"" are made up thats how words work you see.

Don't mean they are not real or have consequences in this world.

If in doubt well ask Mr West.

Board with you now and away for dinner, have fun.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Did you watch the video?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

growing up as an RC in the UKs version of sanfran that was said to be its most godless city the current trans look and smell more like a bunch of Christian evangelicals trying to rid themselves of any competing views than a bunch of atheists.

This feels very much like the last time transubstantiation was an issue with one or more groups refusing to indulge in the other sects dogma, it's not going to end well as sectarian conflicts never do..

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes.

Its a 10 min opinion piece about a 35-year-old person obviously not happy with the choices made in life.

I hope the poor souls is now happy with their existence and finds or has found some tranquility in this world also glad that they have shared their story and come to terms with who they are.

Do you imagine their experience is representative of all people who are trans?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
'Bored' with you now.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And yet i still seem to have your attention.

And you are the one that responded to me.

Just mind and play nice with Rachel and try not to stick your foot in your mouth by calling her "guy" or "Ritchie" and its all good.
edit on 3-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Gender identity for all intent and purpose is very real whether or not you care to comprehend the fact or otherwise.

Loads of "terms"" are made up thats how words work you see.

Don't mean they are not real or have consequences in this world.

If in doubt well ask Mr West.

Board with you now and away for dinner, have fun.

Gender identity is a real construct but has no basis in reality or science. Gender is determined by biological sex. Politics has interfered in science to please those who believe in this ideology.

The fact that biological sex cannot change should never be considered as hateful content or as inappropriate and offensive. We all know that when tis happens the platforms are trying to please a range of left wing lunatics and transgender ideologists.

That's unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am quoting myself from the other reply to you

Stating or arguing that biological sex can change is false and misleading and removing content which challenges these false and misleading claims is not only censoring of free speech but deliberate suppression of truth and disinformation

Same is true for gender identity. This is construct.

I am referring you to my thread 'What is a woman?'
which attracted a lot of attention and was inspired by Matt Walsh who has become very famous with the documentary: What is a woman?

A woman is not a social construct and so does biological sex and gender. Gender identity is a construct. I can identity as a watermelon 🍉 but it doesn't make me one.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yes.

Its a 10 min opinion piece about a 35-year-old person obviously not happy with the choices made in life.

I hope the poor souls is now happy with their existence and finds or has found some tranquility in this world also glad that they have shared their story and come to terms with who they are.

Do you imagine their experience is representative of all people who are trans?

It's good to see how people can change after they have been fooled to believe they can change their sex. Which can't happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You can identify with whatever you please.

As long as you don't persecute other people or promote hate speech nor attempt to punt such as ""free speech"".

I'm sure you will make a great watermelon.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

A real construct with no basis in reality? LoL

Aside from the words and meaning, you mean, those have a basis in reality.

What's next from you, does the likes of "Love" not exist?

Guess that's made up also and nothing more than a construct following your train of thought?

The fact that you are having problems with the recognition of concepts such as gender identity speaks volumes.

You see that may suggest you have problems with the ability to empathize, which seldom bodes well for others around you.

And again for all intent and purpose "gender identity" is a thing aka a personal sense of having a particular gender.

By the way, there are animals in nature that change their biological sex, certain types of fish and amphibians spring to mind, so there is that.

Edit: Going out on the town so i bid ye farewell until the early hours.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

A real construct with no basis in reality? LoL

Aside from the words and meaning, you mean, those have a basis in reality.

What's next from you, does the likes of "Love" not exist?

Guess that's made up also and nothing more than a construct following your train of thought?

The fact that you are having problems with the recognition of concepts such as gender identity speaks volumes.

You see that may suggest you have problems with the ability to empathize, which seldom bodes well for others around you.

And again for all intent and purpose "gender identity" is a thing aka a personal sense of having a particular gender.

By the way, there are animals in nature that change their biological sex, certain types of fish and amphibians spring to mind, so there is that.

Edit: Going out on the town so i bid ye farewell until the early hours.

Yes it is a real construct which means it is construct we which exists in our society. It doesn't mean though that those who identify as whatever they wish to identify with are what they say they are. In a few words someone may say that they identify as a woman. But if the Y chromosome is there they are no woman.

There are no mammal hermaphrodites. Humans cannot change their biological sex.

There are attempts to change the basic facts by some left wing activists and transgender ideologists.

Gender and sex don't depend on feelings as you say. Or someone sense of what gender is and therefore doesn't depend on personal opinion.

Gender identify is an absurd construct which has been debunked long time ago as it has no basis in reality and science.

Platforms should protect common sense and not censoring basic facts and deliberately suppressing the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You can identify with whatever you please.

As long as you don't persecute other people or promote hate speech nor attempt to punt such as ""free speech"".

I'm sure you will make a great watermelon.

Nobody persecutes trans people.

The transgender ideology is where the problem is as it is absurd and ludicrous as well as pervasive and tries to establish itself and indoctrinate children in schools and universities. That's what myself and others have problems with. Nonsense being taught in school as facts.

Social media platforms protect free speech and not engaging in censorship of gender critical views or deliberately suppressing the truth and disregard basic biological facts in favour of some absurd ideologies.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So now its a mammalian conundrum.

Real constructs have a basis, in reality, no two ways about that given their existence.

I did not say gender or sex depends on feelings just that people have feelings and have a gender identity that you fail or rather refuse to comprehend.

What's absurd is your inability to grasp simple concepts.

Its just a circular argument with you now as i canny teach pork that don't wish to learn.

The truth is you don't like people of the transgender persuasion because you are afraid of what you don't understand.

And that's your own bag of spanners to carry and contend with as the world will spin and gender identity will remain a thing with or without your consent.

Have a nice evening.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Nobody persecutes trans people.

Aside from halftards that shoot up nightclubs of course.

Guess they dont exist either.

The only problem is your fear of what you fail to comprehend far as i can establish.

So i again i bid you fair evening taxi has arrived.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You mean like that non-binary guy in colorado?

=====================

On topic this is about what I expect out of the EU, either an amazing double fake or they dont believe musk is fully on board with the global agenda.
edit on 3-12-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Hardly any sort of excuse for killing and persecuting innocent people or destroying the lives of others.

On topic this is about what I expect out of the EU, either an amazing double fake or they dont believe musk is fully on board with the global agenda.

Or they simply don't wish to host an unmoderated, or piss-poor moderated, hate speech-laden social network that exists to spread fear, hatred, lies, and discontent.

Again on the way out so cant really afford a proper response.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So now its a mammalian conundrum.

Real constructs have a basis, in reality, no two ways about that given their existence.

I did not say gender or sex depends on feelings just that people have feelings and have a gender identity that you fail or rather refuse to comprehend.

What's absurd is your inability to grasp simple concepts.

Its just a circular argument with you now as i canny teach pork that don't wish to learn.

The truth is you don't like people of the transgender persuasion because you are afraid of what you don't understand.

And that's your own bag of spanners to carry and contend with as the world will spin and gender identity will remain a thing with or without your consent.

Have a nice evening.

You have just proved my point by the way.
In the absence of any logical arguments what is left is to accuse others of transphobia and bigotry in your statement

It's precisely what the transgender ideologists do online when they accuse everyone of transphobia and bigotry and then they demand these accounts to be clocked or suspended.

I am afraid is it you who has to qualify your statements. My understanding of biology and science is pretty good. I am still wondering on what basis gender identity is explained? Feelings? Personal opinions?

You can have as many personal opinions as you want and as many feelings as you like. This doesn't make a man to be a woman and vice versa. You do recognise there is huge difference between gender and gender identity?! One is based on a biological reality and the other on a fantasy.

edit on 3-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Aside from halftards that shoot up nightclubs of course.

Interesting choice of words since we just had the lgbt nightclub shot up and the press ran with right wing blah blah noise, and the guy turned out to be non-binary. Not exactly a right wing Christian conservative, or the orlando night club shooting and it turned out to be a pissed off gay guy.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Hardly any sort of excuse for killing and persecuting innocent people or destroying the lives of others.

Or they simply don't wish to host an unmoderated, or piss-poor moderated, hate speech-laden social network that exists to spread fear, hatred, lies, and discontent.

Again on the way out so cant really afford a proper response.

You haven't been given any responses so far other than strawman arguments of hate, transphobia, and bigotry in order to justify censorship of free speech and deliberate suppression of truth and facts.

I will insist, biological sex cannot change. Gender is a consequence of biological sex. Gender identify is based on fantasy.

Do you think that my speech above is hate speech and the content should be removed as some transgender ideologists and left wing lunatics day so? It actually happens in other platforms to some degree.

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join