It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close encounters and odd happenings around the house

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Early experiments of time travel in the near future could be orbs of light.
Late experiments of time travel could be UFO drones unmanned, and even later could be with occupants.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nerorecon

imagine if ghosts or shadow people are just some sort of advanced recon team for whoever/whatever and sometimes we get glimpses of them, sent here to watch humans or human.

And that, as I see it now Nero, is how it is, how you imagine it. WE have these experiences, what ever they be, and we try to define them. Your's as you do, and me as I do. And others as others do. And yes, I think there is a connection. All of yours and all of mine, yet we define them from our own experiences, from our own perspectives.

Whatever all these varieties of manifestations really are, I think they in a way are prods, little pats on the butt to keep growing. That's my take anyway. For now.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Have you considered placing trail cams out by the entry point of this orb? Sounds like you have had enough encounters there for it to feasibly pay off! Infrared lenses might do the trick!

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerorecon
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

i have seen zig zagging lights a few times as well a a scary black triangle sighting at less than 50 yards and MAYBE 20 feet it was one solid single piece craft with no seams or panels

and the POTUS was in my city so no doubt some crazy drone, that opens up the question of if they have drones like that what is powering them and what laws of physics did they bend to get BT's signature profile) the only thing this one was small it fir in a city cross roads.

someone has made some serious discoveries that could change the world.

sometimes i wonder if the government knows what ALL this stuff is and the BT's and whatever else we have very well could be a defense against space threats as well as extream battlefield use's

Look up the "TR3B" on duck duck go. This is a us government plane. I wonder if what you saw is the new drones we have from reverse engineered UAP's over the years. Def seems plausible.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: godsovein

yeah but this was before the shots

Expand please

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

that spear drone is pretty cool.

i have a little DJI i fly around sometimes.

this was inches above my head and there was no down draft or electrical felling for something like ionic wind(like 'lifters')

this is in the middle of nowhere and why would anyone care what im doing to get human surveillance

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

i couldnt believe what i was seeing and kind of just wanted to take in as much detail as i could and making sure i looked closely at it to burn it into my memory

its the kind of thing that changes peoples world view when they see something so far outside the normal that it doesnt fit into any category

that night i was just checking on the animals, that's what i have a hard time with why it was there. Was it just a 1 and a million chance encounter.

what ever it was had to be controlled by something as it weaved in between the trees and sure as heck looked like it was looking at me surly it must be some type of super advanced drone or way of transport, i mean why was it sneaking around the woods in the dark? there must be some reason for it being there and the BIGGEST question is where did it come from and where did it go....

i have seen zig zagging lights a few times as well a a scary black triangle sighting at less than 50 yards and MAYBE 20 feet it was one solid single piece craft with no seams or panels

and the POTUS was in my city so no doubt some crazy drone, that opens up the question of if they have drones like that what is powering them and what laws of physics did they bend to get BT's signature profile) the only thing this one was small it fir in a city cross roads.

someone has made some serious discoveries that could change the world.

sometimes i wonder if the government knows what ALL this stuff is and the BT's and whatever else we have very well could be a defense against space threats as well as extream battlefield use's

i just wish i could get a ride in one of these things they all look like a blast to fly

but this

Interesting that you just joined yesterday. I doubt your story due to your purposeful selection of when you want, or not want, to punctuate. Through your diction, you are intelligent enough to know better, but choose not to. You know sentence structure, but refuse to capitalize "I", when writing in the first person, yet capitalize other words or abbreviations. I think you've been here before, probably with many different names.
Please review my signature line below.

that is an interesting theory, but couldnt I just type like one of the thousands of people who come here?

how many sighting reports are almost copy and paste of each other, tons.

i promise you i saw this orb and the black tri. as close and as clear as one would want if they wanted to see such things.

maybe I'm just a sloppy typiest when I'm tired late at night.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

someone asked if i saw these pre or post covid shots and i saw them before i got mine.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

the guy who came out with the so called info one what he called a tr-3b is likely something he overheard Tier-3b surveillance aircraft.

the rest of the story is just a step to far into the fantastic.

and if Edgar says they build the ring thing out of a crashed UFO's skin as reinforcement why are there so many of these sighting of BT's flying V's, rectangles etc.

do you know what the consequences of telling even one person about a black project in any detail is?

long jail sentences and huge fines.

and last time i knew he never saw one day in jail for allegedly leaking all this super classified info to crowds of people.

the name doesnt matter and where or who is making them doesnt matter, the reality is that these platforms exist.

the real question is, why hide such an amazing tech. If we can build them, China, Japan, Germany and the UK for sure can build their own as well.

so are us civilians the suckers, i tend to think so.

as a US citizen i cant fly ANYTHING over Groom but every country that has ISR satellites up can image away all they want and with sensors on them that I'm sure have captured some interesting things across the US and the islands we use as jump points like Diego Garcia.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

this is in the middle of nowhere and why would anyone care what im doing to get human surveillance

How about some good Ol perverted voyeurism seeking….

Or

Perhaps you have human, paranormal, alien qualities you’ve never been aware of….but are known to those who possibly have tagged you to survey you.

Other than that…I got nothing else.

👽
edit on 22-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You sound like you have done some research on these areas in the past! Thanks for the post it was great to read!

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

honestly when i saw my first light in the sky type sighting it shook my foundations of what i thought was real or even possible.

i stayed up for days looking for answers and when i calmed down i started to get into the real meat of this topic and Edgar and his TR3B are part of the lore.

ive watched, read and other researched the topic and its off shoots like cattle mutilations, shadow people, ufos EVERYTHING i could get my hands on that wasn't something like people channeling a ET from Vega or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You know honestly i think what you saw could have been a ufo crash near your house. and the shadow creatures are the inhabitants of that craft going to your house for supplies or something like that. my recommendation is for you to search your property or if you live near a forest search there for anything like debree or broken tree limbs.
-Alienhunter3160

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Better yet try doing what I've been able to record them. I noticed also it was as if it was curious, seemingly whenever i had a new headlight or flashlight. So i tried diff color leds, but was never quick enuff to record it. So i started using a wyze cam set for infrared, with IR lights turned off, set for continous record. I set it up a couple hours beforehand.... check this out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bbster

Really, I’ve just about given up on dot(s) of light in the sky when they are in distances that don’t really reveal anything except for being a dot of light…moving or not.

Hard to tell …… were there small scattered clouds that night?

Were you alone?

👽

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Great idea, this is how I was able to record my frequent visitor. While I had it set for infrared, I turned the IR lights off as to not give it away. Put it on continuos record powered on a battery and set it up earlier in the day as to not draw attention to it. ]
edit on 26-11-2022 by bbster because: cuz embed

edit on 26-11-2022 by bbster because: same

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

yes i was alone. looked at the zoomed part. notice how it comes toward me then just puts it in reverse and backs away. It's not just a light in the sky, it's intelligent and curious. Combined with all my other sightings... It responds to my signals. Here it is a few years ago. it came twice in a minute responding to me. at 59 seconds it's zoomed, at least watch that, watch it's action. i'm very scientific, been an archaeologist for 20 years. I require evidence, hence the videos...

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
no clouds man. you would see them in infrared. I've sailed the Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean using Celestial Navigation, I know the night sky all seasons which makes it easier to spot things. Wait there shouldn't be a star there, soon as i think it, it's suddenly on the move. This capture is pointed at my zenith, they were coming down below the cloud level.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bbster

It’s unfortunate you are not closer in distance to these lights. Because then I would say drive closer to the point your almost underneath them.

Or if you believe you can communicate with whatever it is……have them come closer to you….whatever form of communication that would be….so you can take detailed captures.

There’s just not enough detail from your vids to make a SWAG…..at least for me.

Thanks for sharing though…..perhaps other ATS’ers have their own speculation’s.

👽
edit on 26-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think it was John Keel who wrote UFOs mainly like to do( whatever the hell they're doing) in rural areas.

Just watch your cows, if you have any.

I don't think you have to worry about your horses, mules, or dogs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join