It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close encounters and odd happenings around the house

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i had a rather strange sighting of what i would guess people would call an orb.

i was coming in for the night and as i was walking to the barn to make sure the horses were blanketed and had there water heaters on

and give treats

i had a few things in my hand and it was only 8pm but dark here where i live like night time so i was messing with the stuff in my hand when i felt like someone looking at me, first thought was a big cat or some other preditor so i dropped the treats and what not and drew my side arm.

and God strike me dead if i didnt see this amazingly complex firestorm inside what looked like a snow globe or glass bubble.

i went slack jawed and my arms fell to my side.

it came RIGHT over the top of me so low i more than likely could have jumped and grabbed it but after that it just went off into the night over a ridge never to be seen again

this is not my first sighting of something odd at close range, but those are for a different thread i think.

i go down in the living room when i crossed the threshold of the room it sounded like a chopper was landing on the roof and when i stepped back in

the orb and the sound were on different nights.

it didnt last long and i was so freaked out and than boom it just stops.

things go missing and than turn up in odd places, or don't come back at all.

i see shadow people rarely but enough to make a note of it and of course my odd 'UFO' stuff.

to me there is no way all these odd events are not connected in some way, at least to my sensibilities anyway.

imagine if ghosts or shadow people are just some sort of advanced recon team for whoever/whatever and sometimes we get glimpses of them, sent here to watch humans or human.

so what do you make of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nerorecon

Barns, horses, side arms and the chills from orbsđź«Ł

This is going to be gooooood!

May I ask, what part of the globe are you at, and what’s the history on the land you live on?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Any history of death, killings, property once a ancient burial site, civil war…etc. Anything that may put your experiences in the paranormal world? Orbs are both in the Paranormal and UFO realms.

đź‘˝
edit on 21-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Very interesting. I had my own orb sighting back in 1996 while I was with a group of friends hiking through some badlands at 2-3am. Was the size of a basketball roughly and was a very baby blue/white color that gave off a slight glow. It "danced" around up above our heads for about 10-15 seconds, a good amount of time that everyone of us saw it and got to watch it for a bit. It was between 10-20 feet above our heads as it moved around and could have easily been hit with a rock if I choose to throw one at it.

It danced around then after those 10-15 seconds it just shot off like a rocket through these badlands canyons we were hiking through late at night/early in the morning and we watched it for a couple seconds till it was out of sight and hidden by hoodoos and hills. As it shot off every single one of us all yelled "Whhhoooooaaaaaaa" at the exact same time and I remember having this rushing electric feeling that I've never experienced again.

At the time it happened the group I was with was all 18-24 years old and most of us thought it was some type of spirit that came to check us out as it must have been odd to see a group of 8 men in the middle of nowhere, making noise in the middle of the night. The other thing that was odd was that 3 or 4 of us (me included) couldn't stop talking about it and thought it was just amazing what we seen and the other half acted like it was no big deal "ya ya we just saw a ghost big freaking deal" lol
edit on 21-11-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

i live in eastern Texas in the middle of nowhere.

the feeling i got i thought a big cat or some other large predator was around, a few years ago we had to shoot a big cat we were riding dirt bikes and this HUUUUGE cat missed my buddies leg by the grace of god.

he was chasing us so floored it and armed myself and even tried to scare it off with 1 warning shot after that was lights out.

That is the kind of energy the orb was putting off, i would sway towards a curious, intelligent -something- that wanted to take a closer look at me but unlike the cat i didnt feel in any danger just shock honestly.

as fa as the land who know right? but as far as i know there is nothing in my houses or land's history but i never really dug to far into it.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Maybe you should've taken a shot at it with your pistol. I think I might have.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

i mean it is Texas so im sure at some point someone died there or was killed but as far as i know we have had this house for 2 generations so i doubt it.

i think honestly i was out in at night close to thick over growth and tons of trees and it came out of that area as that is where it went back to, if it was going in a straight line there is nothing for ALONG distance so maybe it was doing what ever it was doing and 'saw' me and wanted to check me out.

honestly at that point in my life(and now) it takes a lot to surprise me, but i couldnt take my eyes off it i watched from the time i saw it until it was gone(a few seconds).

i may have touched it but for whatever reason that seemed like a very bad idea at the time and the fact i didnt look around me on the ground to see if anything else was coming is not like me either.

i wont lie i wonder if that memory is the end of an experiance and not the start.

what i mean by that is, i may have been taken or stunned or switched off some how and me all of a suddent getting that aweful feeling and this thing is right above me, INCHES maybe a foot. I have wondered if it was dropping me off rather than trying to take me.

i have no memory that suggests this but my behavior is odd, didnt check around me to see if it was alone, going slack jawed, had a phone in my stuff on the ground but didnt want to stop looking at it for fear of missing something or missing it go away.

im 99% sure i have been taken, my sister said she has seen things and whispers in her house and her BF hears them as well. She is in her 20's and in great health and a doctor and professor at a collage and is as straight and narrow as they come. she told me about that when we were kids and she said she had friends that lived in the forest(trees and over growth in the back) and even had names for them.

one day they told her she was too old for them to be friends anymore and that was the end of her imaginary friends.

my grandma worked for PAM-AM as a stewardess, my entire life she REFUSED to get on ANY aircraft so something clearly happened when she was flying.

my mom and my sister and i could write a book.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Maybe you should've taken a shot at it with your pistol. I think I might have.

i was thought to shoot only at things you can ID 100% and it wasn't causing any harm and it wasn't threating it just was bobbing along like a small boat on water.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

this was basketball sized as well maybe a bit smaller but about that size.

i wish i had even 1 person with me to see it.

that feeling of seeing something 'paranormal' is thrilling, terrifying and opens the door to a lot of hard questions about reality and our place in it.

its amazing the mental gymnastics some people will do to not admit they saw something that clearly others saw or try to down play the event.

i think the moment that humans are interacting with orbs or ufo's, et, extra dimensional, shadow people etc we are under its control in some way

if i was thinking clearly i would have got my phone and ran after it or flashed it with a flash light.
edit on 21-11-2022 by nerorecon because: .

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Imo your experience sounds plausible enough to convince me of your experience…….it’s a shame you decided not to camera it. I could imagine your excitement and adrenaline flow.

Ya know helmeted GoPro’s are fine for some instances…….but for your surroundings ….a strapped on body cam might have worked for capturing the orb as it approached and departed from you.

đź‘˝

edit on 21-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Did you get "vaccinated"?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

i couldnt believe what i was seeing and kind of just wanted to take in as much detail as i could and making sure i looked closely at it to burn it into my memory

its the kind of thing that changes peoples world view when they see something so far outside the normal that it doesnt fit into any category

that night i was just checking on the animals, that's what i have a hard time with why it was there. Was it just a 1 and a million chance encounter.

what ever it was had to be controlled by something as it weaved in between the trees and sure as heck looked like it was looking at me surly it must be some type of super advanced drone or way of transport, i mean why was it sneaking around the woods in the dark? there must be some reason for it being there and the BIGGEST question is where did it come from and where did it go....

i have seen zig zagging lights a few times as well a a scary black triangle sighting at less than 50 yards and MAYBE 20 feet it was one solid single piece craft with no seams or panels

and the POTUS was in my city so no doubt some crazy drone, that opens up the question of if they have drones like that what is powering them and what laws of physics did they bend to get BT's signature profile) the only thing this one was small it fir in a city cross roads.

someone has made some serious discoveries that could change the world.

sometimes i wonder if the government knows what ALL this stuff is and the BT's and whatever else we have very well could be a defense against space threats as well as extream battlefield use's

i just wish i could get a ride in one of these things they all look like a blast to fly

but this

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

yeah but this was before the shots

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've seen the lights on two occasions - one time in someone's house just a couple feet from me (white like a light bulb), and another time when I was walking back a trail in the woods one night when two of them came down into the woods near me (bluish-green).
They're definitely intelligently controlled. You don't need to be afraid of them. DO NOT shoot at them.

What color was the one you saw?
edit on 11/22/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It's pretty strange how one sort of knows they have an orb close by

Whether we catch a little of their light output with our eyes or there's something psychic going on who knows.

Great account of you CE too.

These things are pretty much everywhere if one gets out of the cities. They don't seem to like ugly architecture, concrete, lots of grey, they much prefer the sticks, beautiful rivers, woodlands, mountains

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
could be due to anything in differences really? Population density, light pollution, EMF wifi etc, or that the cities don't have whatever it is that serves a purpose?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerorecon

i couldnt believe what i was seeing and kind of just wanted to take in as much detail as i could and making sure i looked closely at it to burn it into my memory

its the kind of thing that changes peoples world view when they see something so far outside the normal that it doesnt fit into any category

that night i was just checking on the animals, that's what i have a hard time with why it was there. Was it just a 1 and a million chance encounter.

what ever it was had to be controlled by something as it weaved in between the trees and sure as heck looked like it was looking at me surly it must be some type of super advanced drone or way of transport, i mean why was it sneaking around the woods in the dark? there must be some reason for it being there and the BIGGEST question is where did it come from and where did it go....

i have seen zig zagging lights a few times as well a a scary black triangle sighting at less than 50 yards and MAYBE 20 feet it was one solid single piece craft with no seams or panels

and the POTUS was in my city so no doubt some crazy drone, that opens up the question of if they have drones like that what is powering them and what laws of physics did they bend to get BT's signature profile) the only thing this one was small it fir in a city cross roads.

someone has made some serious discoveries that could change the world.

sometimes i wonder if the government knows what ALL this stuff is and the BT's and whatever else we have very well could be a defense against space threats as well as extream battlefield use's

i just wish i could get a ride in one of these things they all look like a blast to fly

but this

Interesting that you just joined yesterday. I doubt your story due to your purposeful selection of when you want, or not want, to punctuate. Through your diction, you are intelligent enough to know better, but choose not to. You know sentence structure, but refuse to capitalize "I", when writing in the first person, yet capitalize other words or abbreviations. I think you've been here before, probably with many different names.
Please review my signature line below.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
could be due to anything in differences really? Population density, light pollution, EMF wifi etc, or that the cities don't have whatever it is that serves a purpose?

Hey Brigadier the light pollution
that's a really interesting possibility. The orbs do use their actual bodies as a communication tool. The idea that the light pollution in cities will negate any possibility of orbs communicating with their own type is worth considering for sure.

I do get the impression the orbs are totally out of their depth in built up areas. They seem to revel in rivers, mountains, hill tops, woodlands. They seem to be at one with Mother Earth and shy away like most life forms from human occupied regions

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Don't go by that type of writing. When I am on my Ipad it does the same thing and drives me bonkers.
You can see consistently lower cap is used in the sentences but upper cap is only used when highlighting a word.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Look up Spherical Drone……

The above can have all sorts of animations, graphics, and colors projected from the inside

The above vid shows this Spherical drone with only one motor…..imagine the speeds and maneuvering with more motors.

Bear in mind…..electric drone motors are being developed a lot quieter.

Silent Drone: Top 7 Ultra Quiet Drones And Quadcopters

….”This platinum version has reduced noise by 60% and also extended its flight period to 30 minutes thanks to its new FOC sinusoidal driver ECs and propellers improving flight experience.”……

……”Final Thoughts On Silent Drone…….Silent drones are multipurpose. They can be used for surveillance purposes without giving your location. Lastly, a silent drone is also good for recording videos. The problem is most drones for recording videos are loud and often result in the recording of background noise. Above all, with a quiet drone, you’ll be able to avoid all these hassles easily.”…..

It’s conceivable militaries have higher developed Spherical Drones in a quieter stealthy military grade.

đź‘˝
edit on 22-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join