It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Administration Caught Attempting to Interfere In 2022 Mid-Term Elections Nationwide!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Monday, October 24, 2022

The Biden Administration has been BUSTED, attempting to MANIPULATE state-level voting in the November 2022 Mid-Term elections.

The U.S. Department of Justice is hiding records about Biden’s order telling federal agencies to develop plans to interfere in state election administration.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is slow-walking its response to a federal court order mandating that the agency forfeit records pertaining to President Joe Biden’s March 2021 executive order that directed federal agencies to develop plans for federal interference in state election administration.

On Thursday evening, the agency filed a motion for summary judgment with the Fort Myers Division of the U.S. Middle District Court of Florida in an attempt to conceal communication records related to Executive Order 14019, which required all federal departments to “consider ways to expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process.”

In law, “summary judgment” is a decision issued by a court based on statements and evidence for one party against another without going to a full trial.
Continued at: thefederalist.com...

Could this Administration interference be why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says Democrats will INCREASE their House and Senate Majority next month...and we can take her promise "to the bank"?

Source: www.breitbart.com...

The Democrat establishment pulled off the biggest election fraud imaginable in 2020, by cheating an incompetent, dementia-afflicted Joe Biden into the White House.

Now, as THE PARTY IN CONTROL of every Federal Government agency, they are taking even bolder cheating measures, with the Speaker of the House even bragging about them in advance, leading up to the November 8th Mid-Term elections.

-CareWeMust

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Total subversion of the American system is what this level of corruption can do. The darkest time in American history with this current administration.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Total subversion of the American system is what this level of corruption can do. The darkest time in American history with this current administration.

White House down . Capitol Hill down .

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think if we sink further , more people will wake up at least (hopefully) to the blatant corruption going on.
This level of corruption needs to be dealt with when the people revolt (revolution).

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A must read article from June by Mollie Hemingway.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If the Democrat party doesn't destroy America first, people should do everything legal to destroy the democrat party.

One of these scenarios will play out.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

President Trump warned the country several times before the 2020 election what would happen if America either chose JOE BIDEN as President, or (more likely) let Democrats CHEAT Joe Biden into the White House.

But, in keeping with his past statements on how humans best learn, we needed to experience the PAINS and ANXIETIES that come with modern "radical Democrats" running the House/Senate/WhiteHouse. Only then would we return to Republican oversight of the nation, and not keep bouncing back to "try Democrat" every X years.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Urging citizens to register to vote is not the “administration of an election” nor is it “interference” in the democratic process. It IS the democratic process.

The fact that you interpret greater participation by legally qualified citizens in the electoral process as “interference” speaks volumes about your warped view of reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I think if we sink further , more people will wake up at least (hopefully) to the blatant corruption going on.
This level of corruption needs to be dealt with when the people revolt (revolution).

I can't stress enough how important it is to have the RIGHT PERSON as the Speaker of the House, if Republicans are given control of that chamber, and the Senate Majority Leader, if Republicans are given control of that chamber.

KEVIN McCARTHY and MITCH McCONNELL are the two individuals the RNC and FOX NEWS executives/pundits want as Speaker and Majority Leader.

HUGE RED FLAGS! Both men want to keep shoveling billions of dollars to Ukraine, and both men want to "spare the country" from the pain of Investigating possible Biden Family crimes, Impeaching Joe Biden, investigating if Americans really went crazy in Nov 2020, or if Democrats cheated. And the INSURRECTION led by Obama-Hillary-Biden in 2016 and 2017 will not be investigated, if McCarthy/McConnell are running Congress!

MAGA-AF Patriots..
Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell from leading Congress, if Republicans win a majority, in either or both chambers.

edit on 10/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

If the Biden Administration was forthcoming with requests for information by those who own the government (U.S. Citizens), there would be no suspicion. But based on Biden history, EVERY THING is suspect.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You may have to help me understand here; they are trying to find ways to get more people who are eligible to vote to register to vote and participate in the democratic process?
And that's wrong?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

If the Democrat party doesn't destroy America first, people should do everything legal to destroy the democrat party.

One of these scenarios will play out.

At this moment, the best option seems to be occurring. By damaging America and Americans, the Democrat party is destroying itself, and will have no one to blame but themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You may have to help me understand here; they are trying to find ways to get more people who are eligible to vote to register to vote and participate in the democratic process?
And that's wrong?

Absent this action from the DOJ 4 days ago...

On Thursday evening, the agency filed a motion for summary judgment with the Fort Myers Division of the U.S. Middle District Court of Florida in an attempt to conceal communication records related to Executive Order 14019.

There would be no suspicion. Why attempt to hide the details of an honorable and honest attempt at expanding voter roles legally, to legally-eligible voters?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
RELATED..Developing:

A little noticed federal lawsuit, Missouri v. Biden, is uncovering astonishing evidence of an entrenched censorship scheme cooked up between the federal government and Big Tech that would make Communist China proud.

So far, 67 officials or agencies — including the FBI — have been accused in the lawsuit of violating the First Amendment by pressuring Facebook, Twitter and Google to censor users for alleged misinformation or disinformation.

Victims of the Biden-Big Tech’s “censorship enterprise” include The Post, whose Hunter Biden laptop exposé was suppressed by Facebook and then Twitter in October 2020 after the FBI went to Facebook warning them with great specificity to watch out for a “dump” of Russian disinformation, pertaining to Joe Biden.
More at: nypost.com...

edit on 10/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
From former President Trump...10.24.2022

“60 Minutes” is not a News Show, it is a Democrat propaganda machine.

Their story last night on Election Fraud was a JOKE!

The evidence is massive, not to even mention that State Legislatures did not grant necessary approvals, the FBI paid people to, essentially, “get Trump,” and then told Facebook and others that the Laptop from Hell was Russian disinformation, when they knew it was not - and much more.

Barr, Krebs, and the rest of the RINO Establishment, should be ashamed of themselves!
Source: truthsocial.com...

A Republican-led Congress with the RIGHT LEADER at the helm, will pull everything together in a nice, official, presentation package.

Right now, only those of us who have avidly followed developments can see and understand the big-picture of what Joe Biden proudly called, his "Election Fraud Organization" (in Oct 2020).

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ok I'll place this here so that everyone that wants to can read the actual EO.

Now, I see where people can believe there are questionable parts due to wording, but I can also see where it helps a lot of people. In this regard I won't say my opinion on this EO. I'm only leaving it here so that people can read it.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think what I truly hate the most now is knowing this administration is just rubbing are faces in the Sh!t knowing nothing and nobody can apparently touch them. It's mind boggling.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I can't stress enough how important it is to have the RIGHT PERSON as the Speaker of the House, if Republicans are given control of that chamber, and the Senate Majority Leader, if Republicans are given control of that chamber.

Since the House votes on Majority Leader, I don't see a whole lot of change happening. Career politicians are a slimy bunch and the ones with the most power (and corruption) always come out on top.

What kind of honest politician would have put Pelosi in charge of congress - not once, but FOUR times?

The upper levels of our political pyramid seems to be an impenetrable fortress.

edit on 100000055America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Since the House votes on Majority Leader, I don't see a whole lot of change happening. Career politicians are a slimy bunch and the ones with the most power (and corruption) always come out on top.

What kind of honest politician would have put Pelosi in charge of congress - not once, but FOUR times?

The upper levels of our political pyramid seems to be an impenetrable fortress.

You understand it so well.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
a reply to: Freeborn

If I allow millions of illegals to cross the borders and give them all citizenships(by making America think more about everyone else instead of their own. That we are ALL equals in this country and it's racist to disagree. ("Those poor people have no where to go ya know." - sympathy strings pulled.) So citizens and non-citizens should ALL have the same rights in the country including the right to vote, "just vote for me so you can stay here". Is that legal?

I mean one of the real reasons every illegal is getting a free phone is not to track them but to tell them who to vote for. Submit proof and come get your citizenship cards. (When government interferes with elections, power is infinite.)

People keep forgetting all they need to do is sign a mass bill and they are all democratic voting citizens who will do whatever they can stay in the country. Including voting Democrat if they get told Republicans will deport them back to war torn countries.

Because as far as they are concerned they "I owe Nancy pilosi and those currently in power for the food, housing, clothes, jobs and allowing me to stay here.
While I wish I was home with my family, I understand how dangerous it is for me and my sister there. The lady at my hearings has been like a second mom to me, she helped me get into college, and has looked after me since I was a minor. I wasn't placed in a home with others, but she checked on me every day to make sure I was doing everything I needed to.
.". - an immigrant told me that last bit.

If you don't think these immigrants and illegals aren't being prepped you have another thing coming. They do EXACTLY as they are told on fears of being deported. They pay zero mind to econ and politics because they will be deported if they don't agree with it. (Those that are innocent, keep their heads down and obey to a T, which is why democrats want to replace Americans period.). They do this without understanding the consequences of their actions, on fears of being shipped off somewhere else.

So don't think for a second "expanding the vote" is anything but controlling immigrants and illegal votes. It has nothing to do with expanding American citizen voting.

Btw, I dare some of you disbelievers to go talk to the women immigrants from these countries. While their cultures are different it's very eye opening, all the BS you get told by actors and more. Can't find any? Go volunteer.

There is a reason the homeless/poor are complaining about the luxurious conditions the immigrants are living in comparison.
edit on bMondayam2022-10-24T06:17:36-05:00kamMon, 24 Oct 2022 06:17:36 -0500Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:17:36 -050020221 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join