It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deagal have reoploaded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It seems according to this woman Daegel has reuploaded their population projections, she seems to be an average sort of woman and is wondering why their previous predictions have been brought forward somewhat. She does mention that she is hearing ambulance sirens continuously, obviously, the crew from her area hasn't gotten the memo to use them sparingly. www.bitchute.com...
Here is the page nobulart.com...
edit on 21-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What really stands out is in the top 20 (losses) is Libya (-45.8) and Angola (-33.3) while Congo and Sudan both have almost +17 growth.

It would seem to be a mass exodus from Angola and Libya to their next door neighbors.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wow, we are in third place with about 60% of our population scheduled to disappear soon.
And look at China, way down on page 2 with almost no reduction in population.

interesting

edit on 21-10-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ever heard of an NBA star needing to apologize to America or Brandon?
No? Me either.

But I have heard of them needing to apologize to China.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

There is a lot of talk that China massages its numbers, and might have a lot fewer people than we think. By making the figures look more they qualify for a lot of developing country goodies.
On another note Pof. Cahill kept her nose clean and her eyes open and found out more detail as to what the adgenda 20 20 was all about, she makes some interesting comments on the killing years. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 21-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wonder what they're seeing as a cause of such Apocalyptic numbers. Esp. for the UK, US, and western Europe, and esp. in such a short period of time.

If it were a pandemic I'd expect similar numbers across the globe, with Third World countries particularly hit if not wiped out altogether. But these numbers are opposite, with wealthy nations getting the worst. Which leaves war?

Also interesting that Canada is predicted to fare better (in comparison) and Mexico much better (with a population gain), despite both being likely to get spillover from whatever happens in the US.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Even the 2017 numbers (which have been fixed for five years) are wrong.

And actual measured current populations are still trending in a positive direction for nearly every country.

So, how is this in any way credible?

To my way of thinking, this is a mouthpiece of the 'military industrial complex' trying to justify their existence.

edit on 21/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We might just be seeing a depopulation agenda in operation, for developed countries our overall health is abysmal and getting worse. I think it was something like fifty percent of the population in the states on some form of medication. The powers that be have been talking about depopulation for quite a few years, they might have finally decided to act faster. It isn't like its a wild conspiracy theory, as it's been telegraphed from the Club of Rome way back.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And actual measured current populations are still trending in a positive direction for nearly every country.

To my way of thinking, this is a mouthpiece of the 'military industrial complex' trying to justify their existence.

Agenda 21 (2021) was changed / delayed to Agenda 2030

sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
Wonder what they're seeing as a cause of such Apocalyptic numbers. Esp. for the UK, US, and western Europe, and esp. in such a short period of time.

If it were a pandemic I'd expect similar numbers across the globe, with Third World countries particularly hit if not wiped out altogether. But these numbers are opposite, with wealthy nations getting the worst. Which leaves war?

Also interesting that Canada is predicted to fare better (in comparison) and Mexico much better (with a population gain), despite both being likely to get spillover from whatever happens in the US.

Perhaps a world war of some kind between Russia, China, Iran, USA and Israel?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending

The war scenario alone would not account for such a reduction. War famine pestilence would. This seems to be the trifecta getting set up at the moment. New Zealand gets a big drop, It's far away and would be a waste of Nukes, it is self-sufficient in food, and you can literally grab a chicken at any layby. Which leaves pestilence. But that would only spread fast in the main centers the rest is bush and farms. But the ones with the most declines are highly vaxed countries.
edit on 22-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: chr0naut

Agenda 21 (2021) was changed / delayed to Agenda 2030

sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

Are you suggesting that population reduction is part of Agenda 21?

Can you please direct me to the page and paragraph of the linked agenda document that deals with, or mentions, population reduction. Apologies, as I have read the document in full some time ago, and it didn't stand out as a topic, to my recollection.

edit on 22/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Thought Corbett raised some important points below about Deagle.

Today James tackles a question he's received many, many times over the past seven years: Who or what is Deagle.com (or is that Deagel.com)? Where does their amazing population forecast come from? What does it mean? And where did it go, anyway?

But What About Deagel?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
OH NO!!!!! Are they trying to tell us something. the UK loss of minus 77.1%, the USA minus 68.5%, yet Russia minus .5% ??????? Is Russia gonna win a nuclear war against the UK and USA.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I can't find sources for her claims, it seems a lot of links are broken. Maybe that is my ISP, maybe I am being prevented from viewing them. But it would have helped a lot if she at least provided some in her video. As for the ambulances, I can offer anecdotal evidence to support her claim. The increase over the past three years in my town has been significant, and they are not slowing down. I have them go past many times a day, they are not always blaring their sirens but their lights are always flashing. A&E's are overloaded.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

My third jabbed father-in-law was taken to Aand E a couple of weekends ago with a hemorrhage of a nose bleed. He had to wait for one doctor who was at her wit's end saying she would never work the night shift again. they were flat out. Its all over A and E are hard pressed.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
China population barely changes,
Australia loses 40%
Lebanon gains 40%

Wtf is going on here

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scubaliciousld

Could be mass immigration back to countries of origin? Something must have wound Deagle up to put out such a strange number for western countries, they also have their reputation to think off.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I here want your saying, but ain’t nobody leaving Australia… we have a lot of our population moving North from the south of the country (Covid cold weather theory etc) , but ironically the southern eastern side of Australia has the La Niña peaking again for he third time in 4 years…Indian Ocean dipole has an influence through trade winds across the country west to east….
The startling numbers that I didn’t mention in my first reply was the U.S numbers…. We can’t really believe 60% of there population went back to ….well… to where?

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy
Go to YouTube and watch:
Deagle's last words/everything we know.

<<   2 >>

join