It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire with links to cash payments to Hunter Biden involved in Chinese covert ops against U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

now that he might face charges,

Ye Jianming: oh you screw up, not cover a@@ good, expose CCP, make stupid video, not bleach bit hard drive, keep records of money, not tell us big guy nuts, better hope go prison if not you soon become organ donor.

hunter: aw come on man

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Im pretty sure ATS asks Posters to NOT use abbreviations like this, for just this reason, but thanks for the answer?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: [post=26721441]datguy[/post

don't be that guy.

Dont get me wrong, like i said, i think they both belong in jail, they are both (all) traitors

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Im pretty sure ATS asks Posters to NOT use abbreviations like this, for just this reason, but thanks for the answer?
I'm pretty sure you're just deflecting for your nonsensical position, no thanks needed for a call out?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

don't be that guy.

Dont get me wrong, like i said, i think they both belong in jail, they are both (all) traitors
Well, thankfully you're not in any position of poweer ti dictate that, since you have a poor understanding of what a Traitor actually means.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

don't be that guy.

What crime did Trump do that should land him in jail?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thats too bad, i really dont understand that abbreviation. TBH i dont really care though, its clearly some label created from some social echo chamber and its relevance isnt measurable outside of that social echo chamber.

since you have a poor understanding of what a Traitor actually means.

thats the second time a member has used an assumtion as a weapon against me, is that all you got?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

in the post i linked to earlier, you can read the same information i read, which i formed my decision on. Every one is different, like i dont think patriotism is sedition...

like i said in that post, read it for yourself, make up ypur own mind

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
he should definitely give back the $640 million he made while working in the admin.

not to mention the $2 billion he got as an investment in a company with no employees in a field he has no experience in.

oops, that was ivanka and jared. my bad. theyre good.

boo biden and his $4 million!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Indeed. One could argue the most successful crackhead ever.

A self made man as it were.....

My pillow guy is a real success

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

they are also guarded by the SS when they go over seas, Hunter was for nearly 5 years, between july 2009 and july 2014
The report didnt say how much each trip costs but the investigation looked into "hundreds" of times...

c. Conclusion
Hunter Biden scheduled hundreds of trips while he was a protectee. He was a Burisma
board member while a protectee. Whether Hunter Biden conducted additional private business
dealings while a protectee is unknown. Further, the Committees do not know why Hunter Biden
declined USSS protection, and whether or not media scrutiny was a factor for Hunter to decline
protection in July 2014.

that didnt come out of his pocket.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join