It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire with links to cash payments to Hunter Biden involved in Chinese covert ops against U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So, the Biden's are confirmed to have taken large cash payments from a Chinese Billionaire that just so happens to be part of the Chinese PLA Special Information Warfare Agency tasked with influencing public opinion and legal warfare. In other words, a confirmed agent of a hostile foreign government has provided large cash payments to the Bidens. Millions actually.

Nothing to see here.

Billionaire with links to cash payments to Hunter Biden involved in Chinese covert ops against U.S.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Chinese billionaire Ye Jianming, who has been linked to large cash payments to President Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the Biden family, worked for a unit of the People’s Liberation Army involved in covert influence operations against the United States.

Mr. Ye, former chairman of the now-defunct CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd., has been held in China on bribery charges since 2018.

Documents and emails obtained from The younger Mr. Biden’s laptop provide details on payments from Mr. Ye and his company to the Biden family. The activities are reportedly the subject of a federal investigation.

Two studies of Chinese influence operations identified Mr. Ye as part of a special information warfare unit of the PLA called “Base 311.” The unit is engaged in what Beijing calls the “three warfares” — public opinion warfare, psychological warfare and legal warfare.

The younger Mr. Biden, who worked for a U.S. investment firm, met with Mr. Ye and CEFC Executive

Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company

www.washingtonpost.com...

Over the course of 14 months, the Chinese energy conglomerate and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and his uncle, according to government records, court documents and newly disclosed bank statements, as well as emails contained on a copy of a laptop hard drive that purportedly once belonged to Hunter Biden.

More Proof:

www.grassley.senate.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Man, things aren't good for Hunter if even WashPo is chiming in.

He seems like a well traveled guy for a Crack head.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Indeed. One could argue the most successful crackhead ever.

A self made man as it were.....

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Kind of smart for him to be involved with China though. With the inevitable organ failure, you can just buy replacements there without a waiting list.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That level of access and privilege is certainly enjoyed by any and all Americans.

Right?

A crackhead can attain the highest levels of access and capital to achieve generational wealth.

Quite the story! Well, thats what we are lead to believe.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ye Jianming: You like a crack whore snort coke off a@@. pass out in tub, with pipe in mouth. i get for you. but first need talk big guy. set up deal. make lots of money. ok

hunter: cool gonna cost 10 mil cash, now bring on the hookers and where's my pipe.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Biden is not only the worst president we’ve ever had by light years, him and his corrupt criminal family should all be behind bars.
The insane Leftist sympathizers here on ATS and everywhere have no problem with this because Trump can’t fire off mean Tweets at 3AM anymore.
All is good on Leftist fantasy island.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why isn’t this treason?

Seriously.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Why isn’t this treason?

Seriously.

Its not obvious?

Thats because its (D)ifferent.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The last paragraph in your first quote is cut off. Here’s the rest:

The younger Mr. Biden, who worked for a U.S. investment firm, met with Mr. Ye and CEFC Executive Director Jianjun Zang in December 2015, and two years later was offered $10 million a year for arranging “introductions,” according to emails contained in Hunter Biden’s laptop left at a Delaware computer repair shop.

10 million a year for introductions to who???

That’s why Joe says Hunter is the smartest man he knows. Hunter is laundering all his millions for him, as Joey needs to appear squeaky clean. I’d think a guy that’s making me a millionaire, without lifting a finger nail, is the smartest man I know too.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Bingo. For comparison, remember how (D)ey hammered, no yammered on and on about Trump being a Russian agent.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Bingo. For comparison, remember how (D)ey hammered, no yammered on and on about Trump being a Russian agent.

the only comparison to be made here is that Trump should also be in prison

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

For what? Is he, or his son, receiving 10 million dollars a year from a foreign agent for "introductions"?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

TDS has destroyed your mind. There is no hope.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes
I did I very long post on the very subject not too long ago based on the findings of a senate house committee report on hunter biden which actually led me to dislike trump more. Hes nothing more than a two bit gangster.
They should all be in jail, i really cant beleive that ATS turned to divisive politics. Used to be a better place

Go learn something, read the actual reports, look at the reality of it, they are all guilty of treason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

sorry im not familiar with TDS,
in any case i like that you make assumptions

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes
I did I very long post on the very subject not too long ago based on the findings of a senate house committee report on hunter biden which actually led me to dislike trump more. Hes nothing more than a two bit gangster.
They should all be in jail, i really cant beleive that ATS turned to divisive politics. Used to be a better place

Go learn something, read the actual reports, look at the reality of it, they are all guilty of treason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That makes very little sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

sorry im not familiar with TDS,
in any case i like that you make assumptions
Probably because you hardly log in?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I have good news for you. Trump is no longer president. So you can put those fears to rest for a bit. Now that we got past that, we have some other urgent business to deal with. Do you remember when Trump was selling all our secrets to Russia? Well, it seems now Joe Biden is doing the same. He's using his son as the bag man to deliver the goods and collect the money. Now back when Trump was doing it, the left was in a big uproar. Where did that go? Is selling out your country now OK because it's not Trump doing it?

don't be that guy.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 14-10-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join