It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Really Driving The UAPS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Other than the reverse engineered craft that the US has that we have seen thanks to "whistle blowers" inside our alphabet agencies since 2019 and before. I wonder if some of the true UAP's are just rich a$$holes from their home planets and that's why we see so many different model types?

Just a thought! Let me know your thoughts ATS!
edit on 10/12/2022 by Zaphod58 because: All caps title

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

More likely rich aSSholes from this planet!

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I wonder what Aliens will think when an empty Tesla roadster crash lands on their planet

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

It's not empty, it has the dummy inside.

Kind of like the regular Teslas.

Which makes me wonder if the beings supposedly recovered from the Roswell Incident were just mannequins.

Maybe our Space Brothers have a sense of humor and are just trolling us?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

thanks man, I was unaware or forgot (as I watched the launch) it was manned or should I say mannequined

imagine the scene, vehicle lands on another planet, they call meetings and surround the Tesla for days, trying to make first contact, wondering if its safe to approach then they send for their version of Amy Adams to try and communicate......just then the radio bursts into life and John Denver Take Me Home Country Road comes on

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
IMO navy or USAF pilots, unless of course they are remote controlled unmanned vehicles. Reverse engineered, maybe but more likely tech developed in the 40’s refined and made better throughout the decades. Tech that is Still kept under wraps. After all, someone smart once said something along the lines of: "A reaction drive's efficiency as a weapon is in direct proportion to its efficiency as a drive."

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

UAP's aren't nutz and bolts craft. They are space faring biological entities and need no pilots or crew.

Free spirited spiritual space birds if you want, not restricted by human physics/technology or dimension.
The Cosmos is much more complex and recondite than primitive humans can even imagine.

edit on 12-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

!

2nd!
Yep, I am sure that at least the part where our rich asshats are flying some of those has to be true!

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

At the UFO speeds recorded….to fly that fast…..humans would have to overcome G’s worst than this….

Or this…

👽
edit on 12-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

just then the radio bursts into life and John Denver Take Me Home Country Road comes on

I believe this song is already quite popular throughout the universe.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

God is who is really driving all of the UAPS! 😇🛸

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Not if they are bending space like one description...

In "Dune" Frank Herbert describes a "guild" that can bend space. Bending space was exactly what the people were telling us they witnessed from the UFO's they claimed to see within the Area 51 complex that Art Bell brought on his late night broadcast way back last century and until 8 or 9 years ago even. Bending space takes all that other physics we know to be real and would seemingly for us suspend the laws we "know".

Is it possible in my estimation? Yes, but very hard to wrap our minds around collectively as a society. Realizing something of that nature as being possible is only step one in making it happen. It is a very long way to the finish line on understanding that concept for many. But if some super tech was given to our gov's in the 40's and 50's, then we have to be pretty far into this as far as Humanity is concerned.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

At the UFO speeds recorded….to fly that fast…..humans would have to overcome G’s worst than this….

Or this…

👽

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

UAP's aren't nutz and bolts craft. They are space faring biological entities and need no pilots or crew.

Free spirited spiritual space birds if you want, not restricted by human physics/technology or dimension.
The Cosmos is much more complex and recondite than primitive humans can even imagine.

Pretty good description of what is out there flying around above our heads

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
When you consider the manuevers and movements patterns of these things, they're radical in the conventional sense.

These "drones" are highly powered, highly energetic, being around one in operation would likely result in immediate death.

Call me crazy, but I can't help but get this feeling it's using electricity in a manner not defined yet to move about.

There has to be a "base station" somewhere. More importantly, what we don't see or read in reports is any kind of signals or transmission detected. At least "alien" enough to merit a second look?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeSter

just then the radio bursts into life and John Denver Take Me Home Country Road comes on

I believe this song is already quite popular throughout the universe.

Almost heaven, West Virginia....

Agreed. And unlike the yodeler song in "Mars Attacks" it is a nice soothing sound.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

These "drones" are highly powered, highly energetic, being around one in operation would likely result in immediate death.

Call me crazy, but I can't help but get this feeling it's using electricity in a manner not defined yet to move about.

Had a CE where a golf ball size white type stopped in an instant 12" from my eyes maybe less and still here so immediate death not so much. Yet long term damage may be done.

Know where you are coming from on the electricity front. They do seem to be tapping into something like that, particularly on enery lines / ley lines.

On the "base station" yes know exactly where you are coming from. My theory is below our feet. Well somebody else's from experience apparently. Told to me by a retired USA military radar operator.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It is likely that every word of what you typed is the truth. All this stuff is hard on regular folks who don't research things for themselves and have allowed the liars, I call them, in the media who are influencing their entire world outlook. To hell with contrary facts. Things that Science normally defends the discussion has been compromised too. Science has tucked its tail and stuck out its hand. They are feeding at the trough now and compromising Science in very dangerous ways.
edit on 13-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Certainly every word is the truth Justoneman and hats off to you for stating that

Know exactly where you are coming from on the media front. So many CE's all over the world yet western media derides us on the odd occasion the subject arises. There must be some influence over the whole media industry one way or another, even to the point of management by under the influence of the others. Mind control of some sort.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Your not crazy……..

Tesla experimented with using electricity for an energy source from the air…….

Here’s what I think is proof of his theory.

From the one season TV series The Tesla Files S1E2

The experiment demonstrated below by Travis Taylor and associates …adds validity to Tesla’s Genius.

Starts at 00:30:00

In the episode below S1E1 they experiment and succeed using energy from the air to run the motors of a small model boat on a pond!

At 00:37:00

👽
edit on 13-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I bet some are piloted by our ancestors, hooked up to some original version of Huasca.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join