It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest Dream Ever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I’m a pretty active dreamer, I’d say I have at least one very clear dream a week.

Last night was one of the most bizarre.

I was on a huge alien spacecraft. Inside the craft was apartments and it was like a regular city if you will.
I didn’t even know it was a spacecraft until we were attacked and the city tilted. I could see out the windows and see ground.
There were people and children in the craft with me, like a normal day, normal setting. I was in a house/apartment.

When we were attacked I was quite frightened so I wanted to hide. I was talking with someone and asked who was
Attacking us. The “beings” were described as having cell phones.
In the dream I realized we were the aliens…and were being attacked by the humans.

edit on 10-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I wish I had dreams like that.

i just want to know if you ever grow out of having that dream where you forgot to register for classes so you can graduate.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
I wish I had dreams like that.

i just want to know if you ever grow out of having that dream where you forgot to register for classes so you can graduate.

I have school dreams. Whenever I have that I know 100% (for me) it is an anxiety dream.
Forgetting how to open my locker, being late to class, or getting in trouble at school in a dream all equate to anxiety or worry in waking life for me.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
you mentioned cell phones. have you ever heard people say that you can't/don't use technology in dreams like cell phones or laptops?

I considered that for a while but I have had dreams where I used phones before. I think just because I forget 99% of them I thought it was plausible.

I don't think it's common, but I know I've done it. I get that thing where you can't find what you are looking at or can't read what it says which I think ties into that anxiety thing you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
when you are dreaming, and you think you have to pee, don't let them tell you you can pee anywhere and it OK. it's a trap. You have to get up and go to the bathroom.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

you mentioned cell phones. have you ever heard people say that you can't/don't use technology in dreams like cell phones or laptops?

I considered that for a while but I have had dreams where I used phones before. I think just because I forget 99% of them I thought it was plausible.

I don't think it's common, but I know I've done it. I get that thing where you can't find what you are looking at or can't read what it says which I think ties into that anxiety thing you mentioned.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a cell phone in a dream, and didn’t see one in this either. I was just told they were using them!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
when you are dreaming, and you think you have to pee, don't let them tell you you can pee anywhere and it OK. it's a trap. You have to get up and go to the bathroom.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I'm afraid to ask if there's a interpretation for this, but having to pee is probably the most frequent dream I have. and it unfolds into this hours long quest to find a spot to unload that doesn't have people walking up to you. or like at a mall or restaurant where suddenly you have to navigate some dystopian labyrinth of locker rooms and oddly installed urinals at weird angles that look like a Terry Gilliam movie, until you can find one that's fit to go into and then without fail you notice that it's actually not a proper toilet so you gotta stop and seek out another one.

I never wet the bed mind you, but this is a frequent dilemma.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

This must be a guy thing

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would think so. I can't even imagine the hell I'd have to go through if not. at least its never about having to go #2.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I had a dream when I was seventeen (now in mid fifties) where I was wandering around in a foreign land and pulled out a handheld device that showed me where all the local restaurants were on a map, just like google maps does. Must have been hungry. When I couldn't read any of the signs there was a language translator app too, the only difference was it actually changed the signs and menus physically on the restaurants to english for me.

This stuck with me all those years because it seemed so far fetched but also so convenient and cool. There was a very distinct click in my brain one day when I realized that our early cell phones were developing into the hand held thing in my dream. Now it's all that and so much more.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

whoah, that's wild. were you a big sci-fi reader back then? can't imagine there would have been a lot of tech to influence that type of idea otherwise. like you predicted the future.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I've had some bizarre dreams recently but I'm only getting flashbacks, other than that I'm not remembering them.

A tablet I swallowed in a dream somehow ended up under my skin but over my ribcage and I pushed it back out of my mouth... Seeing a friend take an antibiotic flashed me back lol, that was weird.

Earlier I yawned, do you know when you inner ears sometimes kinda vibrate when you yawn? I had a dream where I was controlling that sensation/effect. It was absolutely bizarre tbh, felt like controlling an individual muscle something like moving the ears or blurring the eyes.

In the dream if I did it fast enough it would build up a lot like an air raid siren and had that 'descent on a swing' feel that you get in the gut only it was in the head.

Somewhat lucid I guess, I had thought but not thoughts too... Like I had to do it? Really strange lol. A restful sleep and I wouldn't have remembered or thought on it if I didn't yawn.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I have another one. I heard my dog bark, and I don’t know if this was lucid dreaming, a full dream or if I’m just
Nuts.

I heard my dog bark and I could hear her yell “they aren’t wearing their cuffs”.

She was yelling to me that the other dogs weren’t on leashes. I heard it plain as day. 😳
I thought it was weird she called them cuffs.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
maybe the dog conflated cuffs / collars / restraints

sounds like the opening to a Doctor Who episode. thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a few times i dream of beer.

one dream, i got a can that was the size of a keg.

but in all the dreams, i never get to drink !

lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: igloo

whoah, that's wild. were you a big sci-fi reader back then? can't imagine there would have been a lot of tech to influence that type of idea otherwise. like you predicted the future.

I actually can't get through even a page of sci fi/fantasy. Never liked it. Preferred text books or if fiction, human experiences/ other cultures. Was great in english class until we had to read things like the Hobbit.

editing to add... it may be a family thing. My grandma had a dream of a helicopter as a child before sikorski's first in 1939. She said two men in silver suits were hanging out the doors and they waved to her. My mom was born in 1945 and dreamed of a flat screen tv as a child. She always talked about how much better they would be hung on a wall and was delighted when that became a reality.
edit on 10-10-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
maybe the dog conflated cuffs / collars / restraints

sounds like the opening to a Doctor Who episode. thanks for sharing.

If you only knew.

At first I thought it was just me, but the longer I live where I do the more I think it's this area....
I've heard some really amazing things from really well respected people.
We are talking everything from ghost sightings from a lot of locals, to paranormal beast sightings.
Some of it goes back over a hundred years too.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok, my turn. I had a nightmare bad enough I woke up nearly screaming.

I was driving at night. I was driving Brit style and I am American but it was my car. Husband was behind me, and he suddenly vomits, so much it fills both wheel wells. Then he hugs me around the seat from behind. I start trying to pull over, but nothing works: not the pedals or the wheel. I start screaming and yelling but hubs just grumbles and adjusts his hold like he's asleep. Now the road starts narrowing. Less lanes, car is swerving and surging, finally so narrow it's smaller than the car and the steering wheel pops off, and I am really screaming ....

And I woke up that way.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My bad dreams about travel involve being on an airliner.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join