It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate police cant arrest,if you know your rights.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This was an interesting one when the cops stopped a free man traveling on his privately owned property. It was fairly obvious from early on that they couldn't provide the law in which they wanted him to provide breath or saliva samples. He knew his rights and was willing to go to court. In the end they gave up simply because he did not consent to their corporate authority, and if they took him to court they would have lost as they had no real authority to do what they were doing. Down at the station they must have discussed this and would have drawn a rational conclusion, as it would have been a waste of time. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I started getting these videos on my social media. It's not one, or two or three, but hundreds if not thousands of instances where authorities don't know the law, or they are outright ignorning/breaking it.

Please, know your rights. Make sure your children know their rights.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Bet those corporate authorities went home so dejected they ripped and shot up as many cardboard boxes that they could find 😀😀 Can't imagine the training classes and brainwashing techniques used !!! 😀😀

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What do they mean by "foreign corporate fake police"? Private security?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NeonPyramid

They are registered as a Corporate entity on the NYSE

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Why a corporate entity instead of government tax-payer police? Aka, regular police?

I am very unfamilair how this works.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NeonPyramid

In 2009 the Aussie government promised its citizens that if ever there was a Bank run they would pay the people back. To do this they had to declare themselves a Corporation so they could borrow that money from American businesses if it was ever required. Hence they are now an American Corporate entity. Along with all the various government departments they support. What will happen if the Banks go bust? The government will have to dance to the tune of its creditors.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
These sovereign citizen videos are usually good for a laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I am a sovereign citizen so like 99.99% of laws, I don't have to obey.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
These sovereign citizen videos are usually good for a laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

Rules for THEEE

NOT ME

REEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ahh okay, very interesting. Didn't know that about aussie. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Theyve started doing this now with firearms too

If youve recently bought a fire arm or a few, and they think you shouldnt have they are literally going to peoples homes and telling them they were "flagged" and asking them to bring out all their firearms so that they can see them and ask them questions

COMPLETELY agains the constitution, thankfully mosst are telling them to fk off

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Here's a good one. The original video is gone, and this may be a shocker, but it was terminated for multiple violations of YouTube rules. So make do with the commentary.

YouTube link

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Whatever way you spin it, the kid was dropping his brother off, does that require his car getting bashed up, and his life disrupted? The cop knew where he lived, they could have gone around and given him a good talking too. These escalations would not happen if there was no police presence. Was the kid driving dangerously in the offset? this all happened because of a technicality. So basically if you piss a cop off because you're a mouthy teen, and it was on one of their bad days your life is ruined. I just think there is a better way of dealing with this.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A friend of mine back in 2008 got pulled over by a cop and he agreed to let them search his car and they arrested him for having grass clippings on the floorboard that they claimed was marijuana.

That sparked an anger in him that made him go on a personal crusade against the police.

He started filming himself getting pulled over, finding out where traffic stops were being performed, and giving cops a hard time in general. He was constantly going to court, but as an 18-19 year old who had all the time in the world he was committed. He even started getting the city to pay court costs and won a case over harassment by cops.

He eventually had to quit because the cops stopped bothering him. Hell, I don't think I've heard of a traffic stop being down here since then, and the cops are way more chill.

It used to be nothing but douchebag cops who had nothing better to do than annoy the piss out of everybody follow people in the cop cars with their brights on and ride their ass waiting for them to make the smallest mistake and arresting people for stupid crap, to now most of the cops are from bigger cities who use our city as an opportunity to take it easy and are way more chill.

The thing where most people screw up in dealing with cops is arguing with them and getting pissy with them. That just gives cops an excuse to be dickheads and it very rarely, like never, ends well.

Just take the ticket, get a good lawyer if you have to, and go to court. That way it's officially recorded that the cops involved are dumbasses.

Hell, I've been to court more times than I can remember and the majority of the time the arresting cop can't be bothered to show up or even have evidence that incriminates me.

They bank on most people just trying to avoid court. Traffic tickets especially. Just pay online and you don't miss any work, don't have to arrange for a babysitter. nada. Most people apparently are more willing to pay more for a convenient solution to an inconvenience than sticking up for themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Whatever way you spin it...

Not spinning anything. These people are idiots, plain and simple. Here's a compilation of some golden oldies.

YouTube Link

The cop knew where he lived, they could have gone around and given him a good talking too.

What if he wasn't there? What if he moved and never legally updated his address?

These escalations would not happen if there was no police presence.

Yeah, you are totally right. Look at the cities where they have defunded the police have turned out. Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, NYC, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles for examples! They're all doing so great!

this all happened because of a technicality.

Technicalities are what bring down lots of people. Devil is in the details.

So basically if you piss a cop off because you're a mouthy teen, and it was on one of their bad days your life is ruined.

FAFO.

I just think there is a better way of dealing with this.

What do you suggest?
edit on 10/9/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing broken quote tag.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I suggest not having anything to do with idiots. It takes two to tango. A reasonable cop pointing out a reasonable safety issue is fair. Charging you a fee and that's essentially what charging is, goes into another area where the grey area begins and you have to ask is it reasonable to be pissed when you are just going about your daily activities and you are stopped and questioned because the cop has to be active to receive payment. Each individual will react in an individual way.

join