It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't like this

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Your point being that Jim Humble's book is useless?

What do you know about it?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I did purchase and start to read the book by Archbishop Jim Humble called "MMS Health Manual 2nd Pre-release" just prior to making my previous comment to you. I only made it as far as the introduction of that book because he starts off by claiming:

I discovered that chlorine dioxide quickly cured malaria. Since that time it has proven to restore partial or full health of people suffering from a wide range of diseases, including cancer, diabetes, hepatitus A,B,C, Lyme disease, MRSA, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, HIV/AIDS, malaria, autism, infections of all kinds, arthritis, high cholestorol, acid reflux, kidney or liver diseases, aches and pains, allerigies, urinary tract infections, digestive problems, high blood pressure, obesity, parasites, tumors and cysts, depression, sinus problems, eye diseases, ear infections, dengue fever, skin problems, dental issues, problems with the prostate (PSA), erectile dysfunction, and the list goes on.

MMS Health Manual 2nd Pre-release

That's some serious next level bull#.

I wasn't going to attack your book, but you did call me out. I can continue if you'd like.

edit on 2 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Someone went to prison for selling something very similar as a cure for everything.

October 28, 2015: Seller of “Miracle Mineral Solution” Sentenced to Prison for Marketing Toxic Chemical as a Miracle Cure
edit on 2 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the link.

Now, please elaborate on what you know to be true.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

. . . chlorine dioxide . . .

Whistleblower physician Dr. Lee Merritt has information on her website about chlorine dioxide.

CDS = Chlorine Dioxide Solution which is CD gas in solution . . .

Most illnesses except for parasites are due to toxins. Medications are also toxins. But, CDS is an anti-toxin. When you take CDS orally it produces oxygen and chloride. It converts toxins into oxidized (neutralized) toxins. CDS is widely used in industry for sanitizing foods and water, and for killing bad bacteria etc. Detoxification happens when a chemical steals electrons from the toxin or bacterial proteins. CDS has a perfect “Redox Potential” with the ability to accept electrons at a perfect voltage of 0.94 v that attacks toxins but spares cells. . .

drleemerritt.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I hope everything turns out ok for you. Praying for you man, that's a damn tough pill to swallow. I can relate, once your past 50 things can go downhill quick. Hang in there, you're not alone. You can beat this.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Now, please elaborate on what you know to be true.

Well, at least you've picked a day that I am not working. I was planning on taking my boat out to do some fishing, but I took a few minutes to pull up some valid research. Each of these was published in reputable peer-reviewed journals. This is less for you and more for the critically thinking members of ATS to evaluate and form their own opinion.

Intestinal perforation associated with chlorine dioxide ingestion: an adult chronic consumer during COVID-19 pandemic

The ingestion of unregulated and unapproved products by health authorities, such as chlorine dioxide or chlorine derivatives, may have severe outcomes, including intestinal perforation. It is of key importance to emphasize the necessity of following communications and warnings from health authorities and government institutions. Clinicians must consider this pathology in the differential diagnosis of patients exposed to chlorine derivatives and household cleaners.

Siblings with pediatric sodium chlorite toxicity causing methemoglobinemia, renal failure and hemolytic anemia

These are the 7th and 8th reported cases of sodium chlorite toxicity by ingestion and the second and third in children. Takeaway for Physicians: Miracle Mineral Solution is a commonly purchased potentially lethal compound that can cause methemoglobinemia with respiratory failure, hemolytic anemia requiring transfusion and renal failure requiring dialysis.

Acute Sodium Chlorite Poisoning Associated with Renal Failure

A 25-year-old Chinese male presented with generalized cyanosis and respiratory distress. The patient was known to have ingested 10 g of sodium chlorite in a suicide attempt. Methemoglobinemia was found and intravenous methylene blue was given repeatedly. However, the therapy could not prevent an acute hemolytic crisis. Methemoglobinemia remained profound (43.1%) and disseminated intravascular coagulation ensued. He was put on CAVHD to correct the fluid overload and probably to remove the active metabolites of the chlorite. After 24 h, the methemoglobin was reduced to 16.9%. However, the development of acute renal failure further complicated the clinical course. Percutaneous renal biopsy suggested a picture of acute tubulointerstitial nephropathy. In addition, hemodialysis was continued for 4 weeks. After 3 months, renal function normalized. To our knowledge, there has been no clinical report of human intoxication with sodium chlorite.

Acute Hemolysis Following an Overdose of Miracle Mineral Solution in a Patient With Normal Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Levels

A 75 year old man with prostate cancer presented with exertional dyspnea, malaise, and dark urine one day after the ingestion of MMS purchased online for the treatment of prostate cancer.

Acute kidney injury secondary to chlorine dioxide use for COVID‐19 prevention

We present the case of a 55‐year‐old male who developed acute kidney injury and disseminated intravascular coagulation after chlorine dioxide prophylactic ingestion, with regression after therapy with hemodialysis.

Warning against consumption of Miracle Mineral Solution

Medsafe has received a report of a patient requiring intensive care unit treatment after drinking Miracle Mineral Solution with the intention of treating COVID-19 infection. The product contains a high concentration of sodium chlorite, normally used as a bleach or disinfectant, and may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and severe dehydration, leading to hypotension and acute liver failure.

Medsafe: potentially fatal adverse effects with Miracle Mineral Solution

Miracle Mineral Solution products contain a high concentration of sodium chlorite (i.e. used for textile bleaching and as a disinfectant) 2 and they "are promoted as effective destroyers of pathogens, fungi, disease, bacteria and viruses, and more recently, COVID-19", said Medsafe.
However, the agency highlighted that when consumed (i.e. in drink formulation), the Miracle Mineral Solution products "can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and symptoms of severe dehydration", which may be life-threatening, and added that "consuming these products is the same as drinking bleach".

Harmful effects of chlorine dioxide exposure

Chlorine dioxide (CD) products are often marketed under various names (e.g., Miracle Mineral Solution, 28% sodium chlorite) and touted as a cure-all for autism, malaria, cancer, and most recently, coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). However, there is no published evidence to support these claims. CD products are a mixture of sodium chlorite and an acidic solution. Concentrated CD is not intended for human consumption, and in this letter, we describe acute toxicity associated with it.

Irritant contact dermatitis from “miracle mineral solution”

Introduction: Miracle mineral solution, also known as MMS, is supposed to contain a 28% solution of sodium chlorite. Its distributors instruct its clients to mix it with an acid, such as lemon juice. The reaction of both components forms chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach otherwise used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. Outside of its commercial uses, MMS has been claimed to be a cure for multiple unrelated diseases, including malaria, AIDS, acne, or cancer. However, we were unable to locate any evidence published in any peer-reviewed journal to support the claims. Moreover, several government agencies such as the FDA, Health Canada and The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices, have warned about its health risks.

Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease presenting after consumption of 'Miracle Mineral Solution' (sodium chlorite)

Abstract We present a case report of a 41-year-old woman of Malay ethnicity who presented with an 11-day history of fever and left-sided lymphadenopathy after consuming 'Miracle Mineral Solution' (sodium chlorite solution) for the first time. A diagnosis of Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease was established via lymph node biopsy after other differentials were excluded. The aetiology of Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease remains controversial, but viral, autoimmune and physicochemical causes have been suggested as possibilities. In this case, we hypothesise that oxidative injury from sodium chlorite initiated an inflammatory response, which triggered the onset of Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hope you got your covid shots as well, they are real effective, a health professional told me so
Believe as you wish but, just don’t make out your argument from authority as everyone else’s authority is just as valid as yours, authorities lie, like lots of lies

Peer reviewed is a catch phrase for corporate shill these days in medicine

Someone here suggested black salve for an issue, researched it, tried it, very happy with the results
Every medical site I read said it was snakeoil and dangerous to my health, evidence to the contrary

edit on 3-10-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you've paid attention, I had made a thread about common herbs and spices that have antiviral effects. All backed up by peer-reviewed studies. I'm all for alternative medicine, but drinking industrial bleach is crazy.
edit on 3 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The Deep State has gone after chlorine dioxide and the practitioners who use it in healing their patients in the same way they have promoted harmful drugs such as Remdesivir for COVID.

Critical thinkers need to search for information on the internet by avoiding websites under the thumb of the Deep State. This takes time and effort.

I'm all for alternative medicine. I've even made threads about it.

Just about no one would get cancer if safe levels of chlorine dioxide actually worked. Safe amounts are already in just about everyone's tap water.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Safe amounts are already in just about everyone's tap water.

How did you learn that?
edit on 10/3/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Why don't you just do a google search for it? I bet that thousands of pages will come up.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I went ahead and pulled up a link for you anyway.

Reasons Why Chlorine Dioxide Is Used to Treat Municipal Water

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If you want to keep talking about this, could you make your own thread? We are being rude by hijacking this thread to have this discussion.

And I was using google as a generic term. I do searches with DuckDuckGo.

Do you even know what chloride dioxide is?

And for the record, I am a "deep state" MD/PhD.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dartfrog

I think that means that you haven't made enough posts.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm so sorry it turned out this way, but the fact that you can have this surgery , that is giving you another chance of a great, long, healthy life, is positive news!

I felt the same way as you describe before my own surgery (cervix cancer, complete removal), I did make a full recovery but it did take a couple of months.
I remember the days before I would talk to myself in the mirror, repeating 'I have cancer....' and it kept sounding so unreal no matter how many times I said it. The people around me who had no idea what to say and didn't want to mention the 'C' word at all... and after the surgery, how they acted like 'oh, she's cured now so all ends well' and had no idea about the struggle that comes with recovering.

My advice to you is to just take it a day at the time.
Focus on the surgery first, and when you wake up from surgery take it first an hour at a time, then a day at the time, then a week... and deal with problems as and when they come. you'll need time to heal and to go back to a normal daily routine.
And remember that no two persons are the same, everyone deals and heals at his own rate, in his own way. So don't let what you read on the internet worry you, everything you read is a possibility, but not a certainty! You will experience things that you didn't read about and read thing you'll never experience.

Good luck to you David

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join