It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3pm Moscow time friday a critical time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What is your definition of a dictator just take a look inward at our own governments. Do you not believe Russia has a right to protect its borders after the Minsk protocol was broken?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This was funny part from Putins speech :

Putin says Russia wants to lead an "anti-colonial movement" to liberate the world. "We need to turn this disgraceful page.

Russia has been doing colonialism in Ukraine for years now...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: gortex

A wise person keeps his mouth shut lest he be thought a fool.
The fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

Thanks for demonstrating my point for me.

The facts are the facts,ignore them if you choose.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

On the 30th September 1938 Hitler signed The Munich Agreement to annex The Sudetenland.

Is the date a coincidence ?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Lots of differing opinions here and some pretty strong ones at that. Many based on supposition or assumption.

It was the US, through the consulate in Ukraine, that started this. biden, through the Ukraine consulate, urged Ukraine to turn off the opposition parties tv stations effectively silencing their political rivals. Ukraine went further by seizing the assets of viktor medvedchuk, the leader of the opposition party, which included a pipeline that carried Russian oil to Europe. Within 24 hours of those events, Russia started massing troops on the Ukraine border. This occurred in Feb of 2021, last year, not this year. Russia then offered diplomatic solutions to the problem but did not receive any in return. Putin waited a full year before crossing the Ukraine border having given diplomacy every opportunity to resolve the issue.

Putin's assertion that this is a war with NATO, not Ukraine, is correct. This is a US proxy war with Russia. Ukraine is just the unfortunate playing field. Ukraine has always been a hot-button issue with Russia so its choice as proxy was no accident.

As for the day to day battle going on, none of us know the facts. We can estimate and guess to our hearts content but none of us knows for sure. There is no information coming from Ukraine theater that is not at least a little suspicious. Anything can be deep faked now and I have yet to see one report from any source that is 100% reliable. I can put together the pieces in ways that seem to make sense, but I can not be certain I am right without seeing it myself.

I have no plans on doing so at this time...

I am not a big fan of Putin or Russia, but I am a fan of historical accuracy. I don't know how this will end, and I can not be certain as to the reason it began, but I do feel very confident saying this conflict was an artificial construct of the US via Ukraine. When I think about the end game objective it always leads to the same point - destabilization.

And its working.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Putin says Russia wants to lead an "anti-colonial movement" to liberate the world. "We need to turn this disgraceful page.

He flat out declared that russia is continuing it's colonialism, it was the entire reason for his speech.

Unfortunately, I doubt a single russia supporter questioned anything he said.

Not a word.

Brainwashing is a helluva drug.

Exhibit A.

edit on 30-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Nice " coincidence "

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wow, that's a great 'old school' political cartoon, looks like ww2 era cartoons in black & white.

edit on 30-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I am not a big fan of Putin or Russia, but I am a fan of historical accuracy.

Just so we are clear on the historical accuracy, are we talking about the same Russia that invaded Ukraine in 2014 and ilegally annexed Crimea or are we talking about another Russia?

link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

On the 30th September 1938 Hitler signed The Munich Agreement to annex The Sudetenland.

Is the date a coincidence ?

I doubt it - Putin seems to be following every mistake his great hero made

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

According to whom?

The same people who say men can get pregnant?

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I am not a big fan of Putin or Russia

Yeeh i hear that a lot ...."i am not a fan of Putin , or Russia"

But on every occasion some who claim that are supporting Russian propaganda/disinformation. Same is with the " everything we hear cant be trusted and every side is lying "

The people who are doing that is white washing Russian war , Putins genocide .

Ho ho ho...

edit on 30-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Lol

It`s been looking lately like WW2 again for some reason .

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The globalists, propagandist clowns have a multifaceted plan... war, depopulation, control, etc... We're seeing them all in play this week.

Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride. 🤡🚗

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

with all these three-letter clown agencies popping up, GPC has a nice ring to it. it sums up a lot of the current unelected three-letters that are making headlines recently. it's good fun too!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In war the first vitim is the truth both side are lying and are spouting propaganda dont play in their game !!!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: Kenzo

He flat out declared that russia is continuing it's colonialism, it was the entire reason for his speech.

Unfortunately, I doubt a single russia supporter questioned anything he said.

Not a word.

Thank-you for the quick summary.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That was 3 hours ago. Are we at war yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join