It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3pm Moscow time friday a critical time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
At that moment the Donbas region will be considered part of the Russian homeland, and any attack will be considered an attack on the sovereign land of Russia deeming it an act of War. NATO countries are meeting to consider a full military response. The West is calling the referendum a sham. They are saying that the 90% vote or thereabouts vote to merge with Russia after years of being attacked as breakaway regions from Ukraine is a concoction to make Russia bigger a callous land grab and not a response to the constant misery of getting bombed and shelled for years. The policing operation to keep the peace is now over along with any reservations, if an attack is mounted by Ukraine it will be considered a terrorist attack by a terrorist regime, along with any state aiding and giving their support. It is about to get interesting as NATO admits that the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines was an attack and not an accident. Ironically the only Russian gas getting into Europe now is through Ukraine albeit a limited amount . Things are about to get hairy at 3 pm
Moscow time.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Putin controls less of the Donbas region every day , how can you claim to annex a region you don't actually control.

Desperate people do desperate things.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

We haven't got a clue what the real situation is. We know what we are supposed to believe. But we do know with certainty It will be part of the Russian homeland very soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

We haven't got a clue what the real situation is.

Putin is in trouble which is why he ordered the mobilization , if you don't know what's happening in the East and South then you're not paying attention.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

its all looking desperate both inside and outside of the conflict between Ukraine and Russia..

the West is stagnant and as much in conflict with itself as Russia in that regard its like the late 30s..

none of it bodes well..

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

the situation feels similar to the goings on in Spain in the mid to late 30s, throw in the boat people, the wealthy fleeing and the allied countries in dire ideological straits, its not hard to see we are all f*cked come winter..

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
FYI: 3pm in Moscow is 8am in New York

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
"United States Aids Ukraine And Her People So That We Can Fight Russia Over There And We Don't Have To Fight Russia Here" - Adam Schiff, US 2020

Let see if the west has the balls to do anything after 3.00 pm

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
While Putin speaks there’s gas getting out of Russia and it stinks. It’s fine for his troops and missies to hit another country but any retaliation is an act of war? Absolute idiot that has very few moves left and is finished as a credible world leader.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Biden could have put US in the line of fire if NATO discover he is responsible for the destruction of nord stream.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Flashback 2014

Source:

Reuters
The Guardian
France24

It`s funny to watch how Russia / Putin can lie everything year after year and people still support them . This illegal annexation is good example how they turn illegal annexation to legitime referendum a la Kremlin .

Of course nothing will be too much for genocide apologist , it`s all good for them , and USA/BIden bad / USA did caused all etc etc..

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

its the same with the UK and others in Europe all have put themselves in the firing line..

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I fully expect Putin to detonate a tactical nuke over the open sea in response to what he will claim as an "attack" on the newly stolen territories. No damage, no casualties, just more bluster. Thinking the western powers will be too frightened to respond.

Wrong.

If you are Russian (and still in Russia), the moment that nuke goes off, before it goes off, make sure you have everything you need to survive at least a few weeks without banking or financial services.

Very sorry for the inconvenience, but, here we are.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26700332]anonentity[/post

What a lot of rubbish! No it will not be a critical time. Nobody but Putin thinks his annexing is worth anything other than a thief trying to steal something that doesn't belong to him.

At 3pm Moscow time nada will happen other than the dictator might need to take a dump. Your OP is a lot of hot smelly air from an anus of propaganda. it is a lot of ridiculous hype and propaganda with absolutely no basis in reality.

Putin is a fool and fool's grave awaits him...very soon. Obviously you want the dictator to be strong. You are contradicting your own freedom. What else is there to think about someone who writes a lot of self sabotaging propaganda?

Go join your friends freezing to death this winter. They will even have to suck their vodka like a lollypop. Suck it up! Why does a Western alternative media site host so much Russian and other enemy propaganda? You are worse than RT for it. The amusing thing is that a lot of Americans will believe any lie that entrenches their own delusions and hatred for their own country. Go to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and have a cup of tea with the Door Mouse.

This site is heading for the bin if you let it be a voice for an enemy who is severely damaging all our economies. Why is everyone self sabotaging right now? THINK THINK THINK!

edit on 30-9-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Protests are going off all over Europe against their governments, simply because the average Joe has had enough of what's been going on. Not one Government is doing anything constructive . In fact, they seem to be enacting legislation to make life harder. It is as if they are doing everything they can to piss the population off. The end result will be if food and energy come from Russia at the price of being in the Russian Federation. They will go for it., the powers that be know this and will just keep doubling down. It is as if the West is being set up to fail. Dare I say that it would be an easy way to get a NWO if Russia took over Europe, the state of America is in is not much better. If I was Putin I would just let them keep on doing what they are doing. The NWO looks communist anyway, and it does not matter what the wording is, the top guys are from the same old families. Top Communist officials in the old Soviet Union shopped at the GUM store where you could get all the goodies. and the rest lined up. The west doesn't know what a woman is anymore. The top has been infiltrated or thats just the way it goes, its time just might be over without radical change.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Nato wont do jack #e if Putin uses ,let say better weapons after 3.00pm,,

Simply imho Ukraine is Not a Nato Country, therefore any support or attack on the new Russian territories,would be an Act of War..

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

I suggest it is you who needs to think, and not let your emotions start dictating your response.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Thats a weird take, ive never seen tucker SUPPORT Russia

Ive seen him lay out facts but i dont understand where this whole "Tucker loves Russia" thing comes from

I think its important that we can state facts even if they arent popular, and not be labeled

I myself try to do the same thing, Im not a fan of Russia or Putin, but netierh am I of Zelensky or The laundering country of Ukraine, I think the PEOPLE of those countries are the victims here and these two are just despicable

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: Spacespider

its the same with the UK and others in Europe all have put themselves in the firing line..

Last I checked EU have not blown up any US powerplants yet ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join