It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin has escaped to his secret palace in a forest amid anti-draft protests in Russian cities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
link

How does this man look in the mirror? Sleep at night; how does he feel when he eats that Russian caviar while the suffering he causes goes on? Does he have a soul, a conscience? No, but he has an ego the size of Siberia.

I don’t do threads on politics here, but this makes me sick and needs to be exposed.
How can this man enjoy such luxuries while his own people are dying FOR NOTHING…and thousands are running away to avoid this horrible war of death and destruction?

Young Ukrainian and Russian men and women and innocent citizens are dying in this depraved war, and this bloody tyrant Putin is eating caviar and living like a King.

Even Hitler nor Stalin did that.

How could this man look in the mirror as young men die for the sake of his ego and vanity, and he goes off and lives in his palace like he’s a King?

He’s no royal King; no, he’s a moral and spiritual peasant of the heart and soul, if he even has one.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
This is their 2nd version of Vietnam, except the first was Afghanistan and the government had a hold.
It's the summer of love over there in Russia apparently ; )

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance of Eastern European politics and Military matters but I have a question . ?

Why does Russia need to initiate a draft just to win a war in Ukraine , Doesn't Russia have a much larger standing ground Army than the USA ?

I say that to say this the USA fought a War on two Fronts Iraq and Afghanistan all with out the need of a Draft , and conducted an over all global war on Terrorism again all with out the need of a Draft .
edit on 25-9-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

How could this man look in the mirror as young men die for the sake of his ego and vanity, and he goes off and lives in his palace like he’s a King?

Easy. He probably doesn’t have a reflection.

More seriously, one has to wonder if he’s really living like a king. OR if he’s holed up in the compound bunker, talking to himself and ordering imaginary armies across the map. Like another leader who charged into Ukraine, supremely confident of an easy win…

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

Easy. He probably doesn’t have a reflection.

More seriously, one has to wonder if he’s really living like a king. OR if he’s holed up in the compound bunker, talking to himself and ordering imaginary armies across the map. Like another leader who charged into Ukraine, supremely confident of an easy win…

That's pretty good...I like that.

We can call him Count Vlad

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Why does Russia need to initiate a draft just to win a war in Ukraine , Doesn't Russia have a much larger standing ground Army than the USA ?

not when what estimates say between 50 to 80,000 of the 190,000 that were involved in the initial invasion have been killed or wounded, and your other troops are scattered all over like syria and africa and who knows where else.

but russia claims lees than two thousand killed and that was back in march when everyone else was saying 10 to 16,000.
then they must be haveing a real problem with desertions and self inflicted wounds cause they keep on making new laws for that.

edit on 25-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
To save lives, someone has to give this egomaniac and evil person Putin some way to save his ugly ass-face face.

Or hopefully, the Russian elite will get rid of him soon, realizing if not, this war will destroy Russia.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

To save lives, someone has to give this egomaniac and evil person Putin some way to save his ugly ass-face face.

Since the beginning leaders from other countries have come close to brokering a peace deal and Biden has stepped in to make sue it doesn't happen.

Biden needs this war and no amount of concession is going to stop him.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Forgive my ignorance of Eastern European politics and Military matters but I have a question . ?

I say that to say this the USA fought a War on two Fronts Iraq and Afghanistan all with out the need of a Draft , and conducted an over all global war on Terrorism again all with out the need of a Draft .

The entire western world (including a super power the USA) was not supplying Afghanistan, a 3rd world country, with the some of the best weapons in the world. The US was fighting men driving 70s and 80s Toyota mini trucks and using guns from the 80s, can't compare the two.
edit on 25-9-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Russia isn't trying to win an all out war, this is the Kremlins hearts and minds war, if they wanted to win they would Ukraine wouldn't stand a chance against conventional block 3 warfare. The problem is, is that Putin knows that if he did that his country would be destroyed, he can threaten nukes and piss and whine all he wants but the truth is, if he won the war his country would be descended upon by all major players using their own versions of conventional weaponry that he cannot resist against. He would be completely and utterly destroyed. Their mainland air defense would have a hard time dealing with multiple fighter bomber groups from one nation, if it went down he would be dealing with at the minimum of 5 to almost 1, that attack would be over and done with in a couple of days, all he would be left with is nukes and no one alive to fire them no real military threats and no recourse.

Consider Iraq, when we entered the hearts and mind campaign there that is where we lost, within less then 48 hours that whole countries air and radar capabilities were utterly destroyed. It was the ground war that was the real bitch

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Or hopefully, the Russian elite will get rid of him soon, realizing if not, this war will destroy Russia.

Did you make a similar thread when Ukraines president Poroshenko (and then Zelenskyy) waged war against his own people in Eastern Ukraine starting in 2014-2021?

How did Ukraines president Poroshenko sleep when he made the comment "our children can go to school, while their children (referring to the children in Eastern Ukraines Donbass region who had Ethnic Russian heritage) can go hide in bomb shelters?

Here's a British news report from MSMs ITV news in 2014 about what the Ukrainian citizens in Eastern Ukraine thought of their own government and what their government was doing to them...

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 25-9-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes, but many, if not all of the militaries around the world, including China's and Russia's are completely inexperienced. Sure they do training and some have mandatory year or two of service, but all those people are still complete amateurs compared to the professional army the US creates.

Not only that but when was the last time Russia actively fought a war? How about China? I bet the Chinese military would perform exactly as the Russian army did in Ukraine if it came to real war.

And how would the US army perform in a conflict? Exactly as it has 2 years ago... or 5 years ago... or 15 years ago. We're always at war.

Russia's standing army or China's standing army means nothing if they will surrender in a few months time like the Ruskies are doing right now.
edit on 25-9-2022 by Mahogany because: typos

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Allow me to add one more post... while on the topic of mobilization and Russians.

Putin called for 300,000 Russians to be mobilized. How will the people know when 300k has been reached? They have to trust Putin and his government?

How will anyone know if they conscript 500,000 people instead?

If nobody in the Russian government can be trusted then how do you trust to be conscripted according to the law?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I condemn ALL wars of aggression, including by my own country.
Do you?

I condemned America for the Iraq war 100 times more than Putin even

Did you?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don’t know about all the wars that go on in this nutty depraved world but for all those running the tired old: What did you say about this or that?

I say to you what your momma taught you
Two wrongs don’t make a right!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Russia doesn't have the tech to keep up. It's one of the reasons for the draft, plus threats of using nukes.

When Russia is finished annexing parts of Ukraine, that will draw a line... if crossed with US or European modern weapons, Russia will 100% use nukes... no doubt about it.

Those regions would be seen as an attack on Russia itself, justifying a nuclear response.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
yahoo is the source? yahoo is more believable as the daily mail.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
"near Gelendzhik, close to the Black Sea coast,"

When is a secret location a secret location?
Does it have to be the exact coordinates to not be a secret anymore?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Those regions would be seen as an attack on Russia itself
Isn't that how the US had seen Israel in the middle east? any attack by anyone let it be Iran, Lebanon Hezbollah or others would be seen as a attack on US.

The US would aid Israel in any of the attacks.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Yahoo articles are often a bit of a joke and not even credible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join