It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ is is drawing near. How will it be?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If I had a penny for every video and/or article i’d seen on the internet about the building of the third temple over the past 20 years… i’d have a lot of pennies thats for sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
If I had a penny for every video and/or article i’d seen on the internet about the building of the third temple over the past 20 years… i’d have a lot of pennies thats for sure.

It has been and continues to be on the radar.

I crossed paths with a Rabbi at an airport recently. I ventured to ask him if his group ever thought about the third temple. He replied "Every day, my friend!".

Israel's re-emergence in 1948 really energized the whole prophecy discussion.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Death will come soon enough.

Sooner than you think.

When we were born, we were awaiting the third seal of Revelations to be broken. It took about 1800 years to break the first seal; about 140 more to break the second seal. In our own lifetimes, we have seen the third and fourth seal broken... 60 more years to number three, and a scant 20 more to the fourth. We now await hell (hadēs) to follow.

There is a huge difference between teaching a philosophy based on hopelessness and teaching the reality of what is to come. There is no hopelessness in the Holy Bible, only warnings that are now coming to pass. True hopelessness lies in believing that this existence is all there is and we can do no better than what we have right now.

For years I wondered when I read about the coming times and wondered to myself, "How can these things possibly be?" The explanations seemed incredulous and impossible. But today, I know of nothing... nothing left in the descriptions of the Tribulation that are not only possible, but are becoming more and more likely with every passing day. Every single thing prophesied has come to pass. True ignorance lies in not recognizing this.

The fifth seal is approaching. Look at the progression:
    1st seal - 1800 years
    2nd seal - 140 years
    3rd seal - 60 years
    4th seal - 20 years
The fifth seal is approaching quickly. Those of us who watched and waited faithfully will not see the sixth and seventh... thankfully. Those who are not ready will see them, and many of them will still not accept the truth. What happens after that? I leave that to my Travel Agent to figure out. Some of you may have heard of Him; He goes by "Jesus." He'll let me know what I need to know when I need to know it.

We all have free will. You have a choice; I already made my choice. Choose wisely.

And watch Romania.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah, total destruction!
Any day now....

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Oh boy! Jesus is coming back!

The red heifer, a train specifically to bring Jews to the temple mount, historic peace happening between Muslims and Christians, record numbers of jews going home.......biblical prophecy fulfilled showing that the Bible is true! And Jesus is coming back!

It really amazes me how people think just because something happens that was written down then it can only possibly have a divine cause. These events don't prove the bible is "true". They prove that people are capable of sticking to plans. This is all down to people, specifically the ruling elites that have been in control for millennia.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah, total destruction!

That's seventh seal.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: ElGoobero

I didnt know ATS has requisites to post in a topic? Perhaps debate said evil doers insted?

What's funnier is when people make the claim that non-believers are mocking them, not realizing that they are making the assumption that Christians apparently aren't allowed to be critical of mankind's interference/influence in spiritual/religious matters.

I'm sure that the member you quoted would assume based off my previous comment that I'm a non-believer. He's probably right. I don't believe the same way he does. I wonder if that makes him feel like more of a believer than I.

Seriously, who the hell would want to stand in a choir and sing nonstop praises for all eternity? Pretty narcissistic if you ask me.

Why would an omnipotent and omniscient god who's aware of his "glory" need to create beings just to sing praises of what he already knows?

Where's the good food and drink? Where's the arts and crafts? Where are the good movies and books?

I want a good spy thriller or a cheesy action movie every now and then.

I want to be able to relax by a lake and drink a few beers while the sun sets.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I didnt know ATS has requisites to post in a topic? Perhaps debate said evil doers insted?

Christians are discussing a Christian topic.
I don't see why non-Christians should participate.
I don't see Christians busting into the threads of other faiths.

if you want to debate the rapture start a thread on it and I'll be happy to participate.

('instead', not 'insted')

Yeah.. suuuure. I've never seen Christians start talking trash to Muslims or Jews, or even other Christian denominations for the matter.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
The word rapture is never used once in The Bible.

In fact, the rapture concept is relatively new and is a product of bad theology.

We are not promised escape from it.

Thank you for that. Not enough people who call themselves Christians actually study their history further than what their man behind the pulpit says.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Actually, it's BECAUSE God gives a damn that he allowed us to experience the self, to be apart from Him and make our own choices. All of what we have to suffer through is based on our OWN choices, not God's.

Jaden

Apparently, you didn't understand my comment. Your indignation is amusing though. Thank you for that.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I wish I could introduce you to my God.

He's pretty cool.

Multiple Heavens for everyones different expectations and personal preferences and expectations.

He's pretty awesome like that.

I don't know his name though, he's never told me how he like to be addressed, so I just use the default "God" title.

There is also a feminine principle out there as well, the Goddess, and I don't know her name either, but she's very loving and kind with her influence.

It's pretty rad, but I'm not trying to make a religion out of it, just sharing the experiences I've had.

edit on 9/24/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeh i told the dude that and how she will end her life cycle as a red giant.

Only way our star could go supernova is if she somehow accumulated matter from a nearby neighbor.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
I believe in the second coming of Christ. Just my thoughts but because I think Christ returns a second time (at the end) I don't think the rapture happens until after the tribulation. I think we are at the start of tribulation. Just my thoughts

Here's a thought mayne Jesus won't come back until mankind gets it's act together and stops destroying itself.

People can blame Satan/Lucifer/the devil/any evil all they want, but those are just excuses to deflect blame and not accepting responsibility for turning a blind eye, being selfish little #s, and not being good to one another.

"Oh, the devil made me/them do it."

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We've got an estimated 5 Billion Years to get our collective feces together.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I think I saw that in a Robin William movie once. Pretty interesting.

I think Death to Smoochie was his cry for help to be honest.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

We will never do that whilst we remain divided as a species and continue to fight and squabble over ever-diminishing resources and/or petty religious indifference.

Need to come together as one for the correct reasons, and not just the banker's reasons.

Pull our resources, both physical and intellectual, and devise a means of getting off this rock, and on to greener pastures.

Canny keep all our eggs in one basket forever, or else our star, or some other mishap of nature, is lightly to fry them.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Rapture will be before Tribulation.

Flesh and bone do not live in heaven. So we will discard these bodies and become eternal spirits.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Our bodies will change in the blink if an eye into incorruptible eternal body....which is spirit in original form which will be able to materialize into a physical form based on its own free will.

Jesus is flesh and bone, not a spirit.

Luke 24: 36-43"As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, “Peace to you!” But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. And he said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.” And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, “Have you anything here to eat?” They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate before them."

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Pakse

God does not change his nature

Are you sure because the dude in the old testament is pretty is much diametrically opposed to the fellow portrayed in the new testament.

Aka the old testament God being all about vengeance, law, and judgment, where as the new testament fellow is more about saviour, love, and grace.

One may argue that they appear to be completely diffrent deities, certainly not exactly synonymous with one another from one volume to the next.

The old testament writers didn't know God very well

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I thought long and hard about achieving interplanetary travel, and the challenges are immense.

Depending on how large the vessel will be (selct few only, entire populations?) we simply might not have enough resources to build such a craft. Especially when we are considering factors such as being able to provide for multigenerational sustainability as we take how ever long it takes to reach the next habitable planet (thousands of years? longer?).

Not to mention future generations would have adapted to a space environment, and might not be able to physically handle differences inair quality or gravity of the new homeworld.

Resources and viable propulsion to attain maximum momentum are also a consideration as well.

Not to mention the incredible distances in space, even at light speed.

When I die and (if) I am reincarnated, I might just find myself "magically" on another world in a new body that naturally evolved on that world, and find others who have already established cities and societies there prepared for people like me, hopefully with a more peaceful and less competative social order.

Soul (consciousness) Astral Travel is a lot more easily accomplished than physically trying to take matter through space.

I trust the Creator to know where I need to be next time around.

I can't prove any of these theories might you, but I've been ruminating about them my whole life.

edit on 9/24/22 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions for clarity

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

What's funnier is when people make the claim that non-believers are mocking them, not realizing that they are making the assumption that Christians apparently aren't allowed to be critical of mankind's interference/influence in spiritual/religious matters.

I'm sure that the member you quoted would assume based off my previous comment that I'm a non-believer. He's probably right. I don't believe the same way he does. I wonder if that makes him feel like more of a believer than I.

Seriously, who the hell would want to stand in a choir and sing nonstop praises for all eternity? Pretty narcissistic if you ask me.

Why would an omnipotent and omniscient god who's aware of his "glory" need to create beings just to sing praises of what he already knows?

Where's the good food and drink? Where's the arts and crafts? Where are the good movies and books?

I want a good spy thriller or a cheesy action movie every now and then.

I want to be able to relax by a lake and drink a few beers while the sun sets.

I believe you will be able to do all that and more in Heavan!

Personally I plan on skating up and down the Golden transparent like glass streets as I explore this vast new beautiful dimension......

I'll probably be so overjoyed at what my Lord has done for me the I will gladly worship and praise him!

I don't think singing holy, holy, holy day and night will be expected of you lol....I'm pretty sure there is a certain type of angel that does that and they are setting the stage as you draw closer to the Most High God.
edit on 25-9-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join