It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ is is drawing near. How will it be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am so ready for my Lord and Savior to come save me and whisp me away to heaven where I can join the heavenly ranks and serve the most high God.

I just wonder what that is going to be like? Logistically.......do we all just vanish in an instant leaving our bodies behind? Dematerialize? Climb aboard some sort of uap/ufo craft?.........just fly in energy form meeting Jesus in the sky?

And do we really skip the tribulation? And get to watch it all go down while we prepare to take part in the final battle?

Abba father......I'm ready to stand by your son and fight against the forces of evil....

What a fantastical adventure packed future we have to look forward too.....

I love my Lord Jesus and I will worship him

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Ask God to tell you about the rapture. He told me, but you might get a slightly different explanation. Give it a shot and report back. Good luck!

-CWM

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nukes then rapture is what it will be.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Rapture will be before Tribulation.

Flesh and bone do not live in heaven. So we will discard these bodies and become eternal spirits.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Christianity. Just another death cult.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Rapture does exist.

"After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

1 Thessalonians 4:17

It'll happen someday sooner or later 🙏

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

It is also just possible that it has already happened and the information has been overlooked, or covered up.

How many people "died" during the "Pandemic"?

What if it wasn't just a pandemic?

What if we are the "Left Behind"?

Isn't assuming that one is "worthy" of being saved, just another form of the "sin" of "pride"?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

I just wonder what that is going to be like?

There's that one scripture where it says basically all people would end up doing is singing praise to God 24/7 and that's it.

eta

Seems kind of lame.

Also, why would God need any of us to "fight" for him?
Maybe if God gave a damn we wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place.

It all seems rather silly. Like a #ty dad who beats his kids every day and says one day we'll be thankful for it and realize that he does love us in his own #ed up way. And them because we're so emotionally damaged we keep praying that he'll change and come around and save us from all the #ty things instead of growing up and fixing # om our own.
edit on 19-9-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think our planet goes through many "raptures" depending on the sun's activity, it's been happening for millions of years, long before religion was thought of.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerraLiga
Christianity. Just another death cult.

Deny ignorance; our karmic debt as a species for continuing (in ‘civilised times’) to allow the propagation of these systems of control and persecution is great indeed.

While I hope the OP finds enlightenment I also hope that humanity shakes off the false narrative and soon, for all our sakes

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Rapture will be before Tribulation.

Flesh and bone do not live in heaven. So we will discard these bodies and become eternal spirits.

Does that mean we all fall dead wherever we are that moment? Our bodies, will there be corpses?

Or we fly into the sky then disappear? I'm sure bodies wont be falling out of the sky.

I always envisioned it as people disappearing in the blink of an eye.
edit on CDT04Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:03:18 -050000000009b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I believe in the second coming of Christ. Just my thoughts but because I think Christ returns a second time (at the end) I don't think the rapture happens until after the tribulation. I think we are at the start of tribulation. Just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

keep hoping, it's the only thing that keeps you from snapping...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You get abducted by 'aliens' and walk straight into the meat-goo-grinder

a reply to: Terpene

lol

...keeps you from...

Riiiiight

edit on 19-9-2022 by Peeple because: add

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

It is also just possible that it has already happened and the information has been overlooked, or covered up.

Isn't assuming that one is "worthy" of being saved, just another form of the "sin" of "pride"?

There is a quote where he said before this generation has past. So it could have happened 2k years ago and it was hidden.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well,I see the deniers and mockers are fulfilling their prophecies,Sodom has risen in rememberance before God with the social acceptance of sin,the Roman Empire is rising again under the guise of the WEF,a wicked and vile generation has arrived.Not much left to fulfil.Any Christian should be understanding how Lot felt,or Noah.We had the plague,the wars and rumours of Wars and food shortages on the way.Interesting times.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Dude if you wanted to do any of that you would be. Heaven isn’t a place to go teleport to.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Only thing coming to save us, is us GoShredAK.

Your free to choose to believe whatever you wish all the same.

Good luck through with the rapture, just don't be to disappointed when you get taken out the game same as everyone else that's ever drawn breath.
edit on 19-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

You are right that rapture worth things have already happened. I wager that the bubonic plague, ridding the world of three quarters of humans is a better contestant than the puny manmade coof.

But of course if you mean the injections, now there is a rapture that would make sense because only those who refused may be left over.
We already are. Our blood is free from this crap, whilst the others are human lab rats.

The last will be the first.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I am so ready for my Lord and Savior to come save me and whisp me away to heaven where I can join the heavenly ranks and serve the most high God.

Death will come soon enough.

God, I hope you don't have kids that you're teaching to give up on life by spewing this doomsday nonsense all over their hopes. I can't tell you how damaging it is for young children to grow up thinking that there won't be any future for them, so they grow up rooting for the destruction of their world.

edit on 19-9-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join