It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th Greater Toronto Area Doctor Found To Have Died Within 2 Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dr. Ryan Buyting, an Alberta Health Services neurosurgeon died for unknown reasons on July 26th. The details that the death occurred are now just emerging but there are no specifics as to how other than he seemed to have died unexpectedly. That would make him the 7th doctor in the Toronto area to have died within a two week span, and 13th or 14th doctor to have died within 6 months.

Two of the most common serious conditions that have increased exponentially since 2021 are heart related issues like myocarditis (including subclinical) and the massive increases in new and returning cancers. These death clusters remind me of the missing 411 where some mysterious phenomena seems to occur with people where they go missing--almost like there is some common denominator. Climate change? Many will ignore this alarming pattern of death until it happens to someone close to them.

His death has not been officially attributed to a specific reason, however, there have been speculations circulating online that he was fully vaccinated.

Dr. Paul Hannam, July 16 – cardiac arrest while running
Dr. Lorne Segall, July 17 – “lung cancer”
Dr. Stephen McKenzie, July 18 – “serious illness”
Dr. Jakub Sawicki, July 19 – “rare gastric cancer”
Dr. Shariar Jalali Mazlouman, July 23 – cardiac arrest while swimming
Ryan Mackenzie Buyting, July 26 – unknown
Dr. Candace Nayman, July 28 – cardiac arrest while swimming

SOURCE

edit on 15-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Just got off the phone with my mom. Docs think she has a newfound heart condition called ‘left branch bundle block’. Shes got a month long heart monitor on now. She’s convinced the coronavirus gave it to her and has nothing to do with the Johnson & Johnson and Moderna shots (this one made her incredibly ill) had nothing to do with it.

Isn’t it convenient for them to blame it on the virus and not the shots.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Just got off the phone with my mom. Docs think she has a newfound heart condition called ‘left branch bundle block’. Shes got a month long heart monitor on now. She’s convinced the coronavirus gave it to her and has nothing to do with the Johnson & Johnson and Moderna shots (this one made her incredibly ill) had nothing to do with it.

They are going to attempt to blame "long covid" on everything. Too bad its very rare and is rebranded chronic fatigue syndrome which wouldn't cause that type of issue. But if she had it she would be too tired / fatigued to do very much.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.

Move along.

IT is safe and effective, and proven to stop infection of this covid cold.

(post by chris_stibrany removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Strange for them to be blaming the conditions on the virus despite that during the pandemic many didn't have hearth issues until the vaccine and booster rollout.

Look at the stories with many players in sports having so many health issues all of a sudden?
edit on 15-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your mother's health troubles; I hope she has a positive outcome.

With C19 being as transmissible as the common cold, everybody's going to catch it, so it makes a perfect cover.

What I find so odd is the number of 'migrants' pouring into developed countries around the world-mostly young men- and no country has required them to be vaccinated before being sent out in the general population. Don't they know how diseases spread?(Sarcasm, for those who may have missed it.)

It's almost like they're importing new, young, easily brainwashed worker bees to replace all the sick and dyeing coerce-vaccinated legal residents.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Strange for them to be blaming the conditions on the virus despite that during the pandemic many didn't have hearth issues until the vaccine and booster rollout.

Look at the stories with many players in sports having so many health issues all of a sudden?

1000 collapses in the last year. 700+ deaths.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's health troubles; I hope she has a positive outcome.

Thank you. It’s a difficult situation as she is a hypochondriac. However, the tests have been conclusive so far. Apparently, it’s something that a pace maker will fix. It just Irks me that she so blind to blame the virus. When it’s absolutely crystal clear that the most common side effects of the vax’s is heart issues.

I made her promise to not take anymore boosters.
edit on 15-8-2022 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

top topics

join