It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over 60

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ok since you know it all give us some proof that she is alive. Because a heck of a lot of people has had trouble doing that.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Ok since you know it all give us some proof that she is alive. Because a heck of a lot of people has had trouble doing that.

You know you're right about that. In fact this lady Robyn Openshaw
can't even get Tiffany to come out of seclusion for a hundred grand.
So maybe if Chro gains proof of life he'll split it with us? Do you think
rumble's okay or does it have to be a censored site like you tube?

So far no takers.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There have already been several fairly incontrovertible proofs of life supplied in this thread.

A heck of a lot of people seem to believe that a social media account is a proof of life, and nothing else is (As I pointed out, social media accounts exist for dead people, and there are people who just don't have social media accounts). Do you think they might simply be stupid?

edit on 6/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

There have already been several fairly incontrovertible proofs of life supplied in this thread.

This must be the part where going delusional is your argument?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

This must be the part where going delusional is your argument?

There have been the original news video where she explained why she fainted. A subsequent video with her workmates promoting COVID-19 vaccination, and a further news video where she could be seen working in the background.

Now there is one more:

Notarized legal proof of life 9 months after her alleged death.

Searchable in County Probate Records (if you don't believe me).

So, it looks like your belief in a social media online falsehood is the delusion.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I should add that I found this online:

"People are refusing to accept that she is alive and accusing her of being her own government shill body double. This has led to direct threats against her, her friends and family".

It adequately explains why she has chosen to go offline. It's to avoid the storm of the stupid and deluded.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You know you're right about that. In fact this lady Robyn Openshaw
can't even get Tiffany to come out of seclusion for a hundred grand.
So maybe if Chro gains proof of life he'll split it with us? Do you think
rumble's okay or does it have to be a censored site like you tube?

So far no takers.

Can you explain to me how Tiffany Dover, who has quite obviously gone offline, could have heard about this?

It's like you simply cannot think!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The suppression of bad news about the vaccine is premeditated. I came across this it claims that in Germany the major health insurer has posted that one in twenty-five people who were jabbed had to seek medical advice for their problems. I don't seem to be able to get to the relevant page. But if true the actual damage could cripple the insurers.i.imgur.com...
So we can say google is on in suppressing the true number of side effects, and is controlling the flow of information. The cost of this will be massive.www.who.int...#:~:text=Typical%20side%20effects%20include%20pain,accor ding%20to%20the%20specific%20vaccine.
edit on 7-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Can you explain to me how Tiffany Dover, who has quite obviously gone offline, could have heard about this?

Yeah it's called communication and the doc. you provided. Is no more proof
of life than that Death certificate I avoided is proof of death.

So now what?

But I'm all for taking that Notary to Openshaw to try and collect?

See that I don't have that much of thinking problem!
edit on 7-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

So now what?

The document that I provided is publicly available on an official government site.

Death certificates do not become public domain in Alabama until 25 years after official filing. So, because of that, it is likely this alleged death certificate is a fake.

Can you explain to me why someone who wanted to hide a death, would do something like deleting public records that were previously available and can be searched out on multiple web archives? Why not just leave everything alone and occasionally post some random irrelevant 'filler' to make it appear that the account was active?

The very reasoning that you are providing to try and say she has died makes no sense for someone who might want to try and cover up a death.

Think - rather than take what you have read online as gospel - would it, could it, possibly work that way? Then gather evidence to support your reasoning. You have to appreciate that there are people who are actively lying, especially on anonymous online media. The only way you can counter lies is to look for logical nonsense's and obvious signs of fakery and to compare against official and credible sources.

edit on 7/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So now what?

I don't think you will have much luck.

FOX 13 Investigates: Utah businesswoman falsely claiming Ph.D. to sell event tickets, health products.

She deleted her Twitter account after this, so, obviously, she is dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The document that I provided is publicly available on an official government site.

Might have been me but I couldn't find it.

I assume you did search right?

Are you sure the document isn't in Jackson county?
edit on 7-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Might have been me but I couldn't find it.

I assume you did search right?

Are you sure the document isn't in Jackson county?

The document is there.

Put "FIRST JACKSON BANK" in the 'mortgagee' field of the search form, and "DOVER" in the 'all names' field, then hit 'search'. It'll be the third result. Difficult, eh.

Don't know why it is in the Dekalb County records, and not Jackson County, but it is.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Put "FIRST JACKSON BANK" in the 'mortgagee' field of the search form, and "DOVER" in the 'all names' field, then hit 'search'. It'll be the third result. Difficult, eh.

Well yeah if ya don't know there's a ton of variables.

And I could argue that whoever was deceitful enough to hire a look
alike for that photo op. Would also have just as much reason to
fake a simple document and then leak it to the public. Hilary Clinton

But I'm not gonna do that so fair enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well yeah if ya don't know there's a ton of variables.

And I could argue that whoever was deceitful enough to hire a look
alike for that photo op. Would also have just as much reason to
fake a simple document and then leak it to the public. Hilary Clinton

Hillary Clinton did it? LOL!

This gets sillier and sillier with each new iteration. Why would Clinton be paying for some actor to body-double a nurse for publicity photo-ops?

Trump was on his way out at the time, but at least he was promoting and 'talking-up' the vaccines in December 2020.

Don't you think it would be more in line with historical motivations to suggest that it was Trump who was paying some actor to promote the vaccines rather than some 'has-been' from years earlier?

But I'm not gonna do that so fair enough.

Of course, you aren't!

edit on 7/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
No shadowy group or elaborate scheme needed. Just someone or maybe a couple of independent people who think they are doing the right thing.

Seems people could download and move trees between accounts, so copying a tree with all the family connections already made and just changing one bit of data wouldn't be a hard task at all.

Seems like there is an easy way to verify this. So if someone asked one of her family members if she was dead and they said yes, they are making it up? Maybe we hire PI and they say she is dead but they are in on it too?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: LordAhriman

Nor were they mandated to get the vaccine.

If we can't agree that there was enormous social pressure - including loss of jobs due to vaccine mandates. If we can't agree on that simple historically accurate and verifiable fact of recent history - there is not much hope for an honest discussion.

there is for sure. I happen to know someone who just went into assisted living the last couple months and I’m told that the entire floor had Covid and suddenly he cannot receive visitors. We think that they are lying about it though and they mandate vaccination just to be admitted in the place. Cause I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have gotten the vax come heck or high water unless mandated. And they continually give excuses why he can’t come to the phone. Also this was right after they let someone check him out and take him into public so they are not keeping good track of things. Why they let someone go out into public when the whole floor supposedly had it but they didn’t tell the individual until a day later. Then again they test weekly. I think the whole thing is an engineered sham. It is a depopulation scheme dreamed up by the Malthusian running things.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Zenchuck
If we can't agree that there was enormous social pressure - including loss of jobs due to vaccine mandates. If we can't agree on that simple historically accurate and verifiable fact of recent history - there is not much hope for an honest discussion.

How many 60+ year olds were working jobs that would have had a vaccine mandate?

Hell, I work for one of the largest corporations in the world, and it was never mandated for any of us millions of employees. It was mandated for top level management (corporate office), but that's it.

So no, the entire population was not mandated to get a vaccine. Not even close.
You’re an idiot.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Don't you think it would be more in line with historical motivations to suggest that it was Trump who was paying some actor to promote the vaccines rather than some 'has-been' from years earlier?

No because Trump was blindsided by the plandemic and did what he could with the situation but a lot of people believe it was planned for one thing to create a reason to introduce new vaccines with a crisis and to destroy the economy because Trump was fixing the economy and a whole bunch of problems which were created by the elites in the first place. Trump was just naive about it. He said something at his recent rally about the deep state being even deeper than he thought when he was in office. So now he realizes how much deeper it is. But how could he have known that other than hindsight!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes because they don’t have their retirement funds they owe them. They want a bunch of soon to be retirees to Vanish into the night. They only have about 6trillion in unfunded pension liabilities in the us alone. Nothing to see here. Now the defenders of the vaccine use the line “well look at the age group of the vaccinated, they were going to die anyway” as an excuse for this poor #ing joke of a vaccine. If it can’t offer protection to the one group/demographic who needed it then what #ing good is it? Do we really want to be giving this concoction to healthy ppl under 40 who gain no benefit from it in the first place, of course not. The vaccine is hot garbage.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join