It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over 60

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
First proven death from Covid-vaccine in South Africa.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
And let's just completely ignore the fact that her death certificate
just happened to pop up online all of this with in days.

No it didn't.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Yeah asabuv has pointed to the first and obvious lie that should be all any one needs.

Except it's just not true. There is nothing, anywhere saying that someone with a fainting disorder can't be a nurse.

That is absolute and utter bull# , Ask any instructor in a nursing course .

Fainting is a non-starter with a nursing career absolute non-starter.

You cant have REGISTERED NURSES fainting at the first hint of a Blood pressure change , do you have any idea how detrimental that would be to patients , Procedures and literally everything else in a nursing career.

She does not have a fainting disorder that is a flat out lie and why they lied about it is because they know the vaccine caused it and they know it would scare people and yet you lie for them ... WHY ?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sure it is believable. So is the case that it is bunk conspiracy theory that has never happened, and you are living proof that it hasn't.

Did you just go off the rails here?
Or can you explain this?

And while you're at it have you noticed this thread?

edit on 5-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Yeah asabuv has pointed to the first and obvious lie that should be all any one needs.

Except it's just not true. There is nothing, anywhere saying that someone with a fainting disorder can't be a nurse.

You cant have REGISTERED NURSES fainting at the first hint of a Blood pressure change , do you have any idea how detrimental that would be to patients , Procedures and literally everything else in a nursing career.

She does not have a fainting disorder that is a flat out lie and why they lied about it is because they know the vaccine caused it and they know it would scare people and yet you lie for them ... WHY ?

All he does is lie, it's the rule not the exception.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And let's just completely ignore the fact that her death certificate
just happened to pop up online all of this with in days.

No it didn't.

Your post is maniacal.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Post some proof. My ex-wife is a nurse, and my in-laws own a large chain of healthcare facilities. Nurses can faint.

I will agree with you that the vaccine did cause her to faint. It's why they make you sit and wait for 15-30 minutes after you get any shot, or blood drawn. I have personally seen 2 people faint from a covid vaccine. It happens. They're still alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Your post is maniacal.

Show me her death certificate.
edit on 5-8-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Post some proof. My ex-wife is a nurse, and my in-laws own a large chain of healthcare facilities. Nurses can faint.

so can goats but it does not mean it's a good evolutionary trait for nurses .

and I was a Paramedic then an RN for many years , and nurses who actually made it through school fainting did not last long in the actual Job .

and they tell you this in school , I'm not gong to argue with you about something I know to be True .

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
You are making a mountain out of a molehill. She said she faints because of pain. If she doesn't feel pain she isn't fainting and chances are she isn't feeling pain during her normal shift.

Another problem I have with this theory, in general, is that it would have been easier to just not air the video of her fainting instead of trying to explain it away.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
You are making a mountain out of a molehill. She said she faints because of pain. If she doesn't feel pain she isn't fainting and chances are she isn't feeling pain during her normal shift.

Another problem I have with this theory, in general, is that it would have been easier to just not air the video of her fainting instead of trying to explain it away.

It was live and they have completely scrubbed any trace of almost anything from the internet. It's been completely buried.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Six times in Six weeks she said she felt enough pain to make her faint yes ?

I don't recall her saying pain triggered the episodes but simply a drop in blood pressure which is the case with most people who faint , Hillary Clinton for example has fainting spells she can stand up to quickly causing a drop in blood pressure and faint.

I digress because Like I said the nurse having fainting spells is BS , The Vaccine put her out plain and simple.
edit on 5-8-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Six times in Six weeks she said she felt enough pain to make her faint yes ?

That is what she said.

I don't recall her saying pain triggered the episodes but simply a drop in blood pressure which is the case with most people who faint , Hillary Clinton for example has fainting spells she can stand up to quickly causing a drop in blood pressure and faint.

She says it in this video

I digress because Like I said the nurse having fainting spells is BS , The Vaccine put her out plain and simple.

You don't really have anything to back up that claim.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

In fact, what in these statistics specifically identifies the vaccines as cause?

A doctor and a GD virologist you forever un reasonable sceptic.

This woman Tiffany Dover died from the get go. And still you believe
what the cover up enables you to believe. Even in the face of all
the evidence and obvious cover ups ever since. Because of only
one thing. Your ego!

I just want you to answer one simple question please. Yes or no.

Do you even believe depopulation is something the people running
this world would attempt?

I call Bovine Feces that Tiffany Dover had a fainting disorder... what are the chances they'd choose a known fainter to get vaxxed on camera, hahaha... not a chance.
Also, loved how they said NO ICU BEDS AVAILABLE while they show an empty bed in the background! They've been messing with our minds for too long now.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Scrubbed any trace of it except someone was able to link it here.

That refutes your claim, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I don't think they're even aware of the woman who has offered
100 grand to one Tiffany Dover to return to public life and/or
anyone with proof of life to simply let everyone know she is fine.

So far Tiffany and her now single husband have not emerged to
claim the money.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Your post is maniacal.

Show me her death certificate.

What good would that do everyone knows they can be faked.

But hey here's a document for ya.
edit on 5-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

There are a lot of people running around trying to put out the truth fires, They must be bursting out all over, they see if it is developing then claim the fact checkers found it was disinformation. This is very novel for us, and it must also be an untried experiment as far as they are concerned. It didn't use to matter as they were not things that could be life or death decisions. Biden and Fauci are just puppets and will be the fall guys if anything goes wrong, which unfortunately for them they are just putting out one falsehood after another, obviously they were the only caliber of person they could get, then add in an ex-comedian to run the latest Ukrainian debacle, we seem to have something which is totally novel and untested in the human history. It is looking more like a tired joke with the MSM having to be the delivery system. It's a shame as some of the Internet was a great idea until they started using it for social engineering, unfortunately, this will lead where it will lead and there is no going back. Cults comprised of do-gooders never have ended well. The people will explode when the truth comes out and it won't matter whose truth, it will be the one they run with.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

What good would that do everyone knows they can be faked.

But hey here's a document for ya.

This sh1t again? It's merely a list of things that they were monitoring for in the trials, not things that actually happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Oh but it is just another glitch young man not sh1t at all.

Question for ya?

Wouldn't it make a lot of sense that a population that would
likely reject a gene therapy almost in mass. Would be easily
deceived if a bioweapon was released and a " Vaccine" was
immediately rolled out. Say as a miracle savior of humanity from
this new never seen before infectious disease.

A " Vaccine " that needed boosters, sessions, (therapy)?

Just a question that I hope everyone sees would almost definitely
implicate one Donald Trump in the lead role. In fact I find it very
hard not see him right in the middle of the whole shebang.

What are your thoughts Hobson?
edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join