It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over 60

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Randyvine2

There are a lot of people running around trying to put out the truth fires, They must be bursting out all over, they see if it is developing then claim the fact checkers found it was disinformation. This is very novel for us, and it must also be an untried experiment as far as they are concerned. It didn't use to matter as they were not things that could be life or death decisions. Biden and Fauci are just puppets and will be the fall guys if anything goes wrong, which unfortunately for them they are just putting out one falsehood after another, obviously they were the only caliber of person they could get, then add in an ex-comedian to run the latest Ukrainian debacle, we seem to have something which is totally novel and untested in the human history. It is looking more like a tired joke with the MSM having to be the delivery system. It's a shame as some of the Internet was a great idea until they started using it for social engineering, unfortunately, this will lead where it will lead and there is no going back. Cults comprised of do-gooders never have ended well. The people will explode when the truth comes out and it won't matter whose truth, it will be the one they run with.

And they all together have managed to increase the avenues
of blame my brother.

This one a suicide
This fentanyl from across the border
This one SADS
This one can't call it.
This one early heart failure.
This one blocked artery.
See none of them died from the vaccine.

I'm convinced it's bigger than even we have imagined.
And they are going to succeed.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
Oh but it is just another glitch young man not sh1t at all.

Question for ya?

Wouldn't it make a lot of sense that a population that would
likely reject a gene therapy almost in mass. Would be easily
deceived if a bioweapon was released and a " Vaccine" was
immediately rolled out. Say as a miracle savior of humanity from
this new never seen before infectious disease.

A " Vaccine " that needed boosters, sessions, (therapy)?

Just a question that I hope everyone sees would almost definitely
implicate one Donald Trump in the lead role. In fact I find it very
hard not see him right in the middle of the whole shebang.

What are your thoughts Hobson?

Wouldn't "gene therapy" require it to alter your genes in some way? Because MRNA vaccines don't. There are decades of development and testing behind these.

Do you think boosters are a new thing for vaccines? Really? Why are you all so hung up on bOoStErS? If you received the routine vaccines as a child, you've had boosters.

I see it as one thing Trump did right.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Wouldn't "gene therapy" require it to alter your genes in some way? Because MRNA vaccines don't. There are decades of development and testing behind these.

Then I would have to say it may not be mRNA right? Wait ya that's
what I'm say'n.

See just I could never refuse all the people who are being hurt by
what ever this is that doesn't even have ingredients on a label or box.
Or at least from what I've heard. Are you of the belief that people are being
hurt by this jab at all? At any rate you surely can't believe this all is normal?
And tell me you don't believe there's some highly organized conspiracy
against vaccines? Please

Do you think boosters are a new thing for vaccines? Really? Why are you all so hung up on bOoStErS? If you received the routine vaccines as a child, you've had boosters.

No not like this at all. This is indicative of therapy.

edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In China we have an old saying. All medicine are poison. Do not take medicine if you do not need medicine.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Deny Ignorance. I don't think you understand what you are talking about here. I believe you are putting words in the mouth of someone.

Vaccines gave people a chance of not dying from the virus. Seems they worked ok. All the anti-vaccine people didn't get it and are still talking about it. The bigger issues are all around the vaccines/pandemic and what happened more so than the vaccines themselves. We won't know all the ramifications for 20 years.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable

Deny Ignorance. I don't think you understand what you are talking about here. I believe you are putting words in the mouth of someone.

Vaccines gave people a chance of not dying from the virus. Seems they worked ok. All the anti-vaccine people didn't get it and are still talking about it. The bigger issues are all around the vaccines/pandemic and what happened more so than the vaccines themselves. We won't know all the ramifications for 20 years.

I know exactly what I'm talking about but enjoy mass formation while it lasts.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Bs

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Bs

Well presented counter argument! Don't forget to ignore my other threads where opponents are silent because there is no argument.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

OK. Will do.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

OK. Will do.

Oh c'mon Carp you can stick around for awhile can't ya?

I wonder if you think it would be easy to pass off a gene therapy.
Under the guise of a "Vaccine" as long as the required boosters
paralleled the sessions of gene therapy? Should be doable right?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

How does that work when the death rate was the same as the normal flu, we have gone through all this, for the flu. Obviously, something else is occurring, what? is the only question since we have to assume the whole internet and MSM is just controlled information, directing us to come to a solution that may or may not be the true fact of the matter. My instinct is that it is all a great distraction, for the purpose of division.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

How does that work when the death rate was the same as the normal flu, we have gone through all this, for the flu.

I don't think anyone has shown that the death rate was the same as the normal flu.

I've seen a whole lot of people say they believe that the covid death numbers are inflated, but that isn't the same as proving if true and by how much.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Something has just gone terribly wrong on many levels, especially as far as informed consent. This guy didn't want his son to have the vax, the wife went ahead and got one, the kid ends up in hospital with myocarditis, and then the father phones up the pharmacist to ask why since no healthy kid has ever died of the covid, didn't they tell the mother that there were risks.. Simply because it looks like fifty bucks a shot is a good money earner. But the real problem will be when all these parents want revenge. It will take a while to get going but it will be coming. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Talk about shifting goalposts, that doesn't have anything to do with your claim that the death rate was the same as the normal flu.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You can't prove much with controlled information, what is proof anyway, but someone's opinion with cherry-picked facts to back it up. It has to be on gut instinct.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You can't prove much with controlled information, what is proof anyway, but someone's opinion with cherry-picked facts to back it up. It has to be on gut instinct.

In other words you don't actually have proof to back up your claim. So why say, "we have gone through all this" like you have proven anything?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I just operate on my version of common sense. and use what I see around me to make decisions. It is ultimately an opinion, no more no less. What works works and what does not should be discarded. If it's not any planned practical outcome will end up flawed.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: chr0naut

In fact, what in these statistics specifically identifies the vaccines as cause?

A doctor and a GD virologist you forever un reasonable sceptic.

There are lots of doctors and virologists who disagree strongly with the things these two are saying. What makes these two special?

This woman Tiffany Dover died from the get go. And still you believe
what the cover up enables you to believe. Even in the face of all
the evidence and obvious cover ups ever since. Because of only
one thing. Your ego!

Debunked ages ago: Tiffany Dover: Tennessee Nurse Who Fainted After COVID-19 Vaccination Is Not Dead

I just want you to answer one simple question please. Yes or no.

Do you even believe depopulation is something the people running
this world would attempt?

In the main, no.

The people running the world are largely greedy and very wealthy.

Their money is worthless if nobody gives it any value, so an economic reset is not going to be in their favor. It is going to wipe out the value of their existing wealth. If the dollar is worthless, and they own lots of dollars, then they are instantly poor.

Additionally, if there is no-one to purchase their goods and services, then they also cannot make money legitimately. Dead people don't consume.

And, of course, they can claim as much land as they want in a depopulated world, but who takes the garbage out, mows the lawns and keeps the lights on, and the water coming out of the taps, and who stocks the supermarket shelves, and supplies all the nice foods, and who does the science and provides the medicine to keep their aging carcasses in motion?

Only kooks think that the world will be better if they wipe people out.

Msm / soros / gates funded article doesn't count. There's no proof of life. Where is she at now? Why did her FB stop getting updated in 2020? Why is her husband's marital status single now?

I don't suppose you have ever been on the receiving end of social media harassment?

I have deleted my Facebork page before, for much less. And, of course, Facebork pages aren't deleted by dead people. Nor do others have the logon authority to do so. So the deletion is more a proof of life than a site that is never updated.

As an example, my son, who passed away from cancer, still has a Facebook page, which has all sorts of memorabilia of his life.

I suppose you would never think. of such things unless you are in the situation.

Wrong, it would be very easy to prove she is alive. The media reason is bs, she was in front of the world for the first shot, now she's shy about media? Get out. You have zero evidence beyond fabricated big pharma funded sources. She's not alive.

Then who deleted her Facebook page?

Managing a Deceased Person's Account

The deletion of a Facebook page is proof of life.

edit on 6/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The Zuck.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The Zuck.

Why? It is clearly against FB policy, and what would he get out of it, anyway?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join