It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia The Worlds Last Hope?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It`s hard for me to understand the logic why Russia would be World last hope. For example, Putin signed years ago new law, that is not exactly religion friendly :

Russia: Christians banned from discussing faith outside church

Putin’s War on Christianity Is the Russia Issue That Can’t Be Ignored

The same law apply also to muslims, if i understand right.

Russia's Yarovaya Laws

The basic need of talking and spreading religion needs to be controlled by state ? To me that dont sound like ok ...that`s pretty far for being ok .

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
It`s hard for me to understand the logic why Russia would be World last hope.

Yes agree. Russia has only brought misery to the world in the last 100 years, and their war on Ukraine is just another page in the Book of Grief.

The world would have needed to go completely to pot for anyone to rely on Russia to save the day.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Aren't you afraid that I will translate the law for you?

After I translated two Russian laws, claims against them stopped coming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It`s hard for me to understand the logic why Russia would be World last hope. For example, Putin signed years ago new law, that is not exactly religion friendly :

Russia: Christians banned from discussing faith outside church

Putin’s War on Christianity Is the Russia Issue That Can’t Be Ignored

The same law apply also to muslims, if i understand right.

Russia's Yarovaya Laws

The basic need of talking and spreading religion needs to be controlled by state ? To me that dont sound like ok ...that`s pretty far for being ok .

Maybe I can help you understand when I say Russia is the World's last hope at defeating the Beast that will come to be. When I say beast I mean the system at which China has created to control their cititizen, the social credit system. 666 = Chi Xi Stigma / Stigma is translated to mean to prick/stick or in other words a Mark. Chi for China and Xi for it's current President.

Anyone paying attention can see the many Countries working together to adopt the same system along with the WEF (6)uild (6)ack (6)etter agenda. The whole World is focusing what Russia did to Ukraine and this war is a distraction to keep people from realizing what'd happening. It's no wonder the whole world is against Russia. I hope Russia continues to expose the truth as they have been doing but the way I see it, they really are he Worlds last hope and one they are defeated there is no stopping the next logical thing that is bound to happen ( Revelation 13:12)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is Russia truly 'the world's last hope'?
I doubt it....I sincerely hope not.

Despite our failings I think we are still capable of so much more.

As for The Second Coming/Armageddon/The Tribulation etc;
People have been pronouncing these things almost since the moment Jesus allegedly Ascended to Heaven.
We're still here.

We as a species are our biggest hope and we as a species will either be our salvation or our doom.

That's as deep as I get nowadays.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

I disagree. Sounds like you have not even read news this year, Russia is building bigger control there.

Dont listen propaganda about the greatness of Russia, it just messes up your head.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I was born in West europe , The Russian state thinks us as less then human.

I would have no right to exist in a Russian empire simply because i was not able to pick my place of birth.

😒
I'm not sure what you were trying to convey there but it came out as drivel sprinkled with conjecture.

Well if i gotta believe the pro Russian narrative on this website , everyone who does not agree with this invasion is a nazi.

Wich is most of the Western world.

I want the Russian people to live in peace , on their own terms.

Too bad they don't share this view , fine by me , they just gonna have to fight for every square meter of our lands they trying to make theirs.

edit on 3-8-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Evidence is there who is good and who is evil. Evil is getting really good at destroying and hiding such evide ce if not just rewriting it.

Russia is one of the last countries with strict christians values at the core. Also fighting back against some of these upside down wokism values. Going by what is actually seen rather than said and covered it's not all that far fetched.

Few replies have me obliged to say anything but you talked about good and evil which has been on my mind lately. The evidence you speak of is really "truth" and the truth is what people people should follow no matter where it leads then. Truth is a lot like science in the sense that the answers are answered under observation.

As for good and evil, you can't be wholy good without being capable of evil and not let it corrupt you too. There is a reason why the "evil" you all see in this world no matter what it may be, continues to go on. The good majority must do whatever it takes to negate the evil influence on our daily lives so that evil themselves cannot thrive. Ephesians 6:12

This Right here

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
worth remembering from a Christian context there are 4/5 Romes, the first 2 argue they are the true inheritors of Troy (London/Rome) then you have Avignon and Moscow, and I'd argue today we have a 5th in the US Empire.

what that shows is the real split in Christendom, the US & middle Europe (Rome/Avignon) then the more or less lose canons of London and Moscow that combined make the 2 counterweights to middle Europe that the Empire is failing to keep in check..

it always spells trouble for the entire world when middle Europe is in conflict with the 2 counterweights at the same time, this is made worse when the 2 counterweights are flinging dirt at each other, the last time the us sided with Moscow against London/Avignon, this time it'll not be so easy..

bottom line is they are incompatible bunch who no one save bar themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Strange seeing the UN declaring War on conspiracy theories today saying "The World is NOT secretly manipulated by the Global Elite". Why strange I say? Because I meant to include the UN along with WEF in my OP but at this point I can't remember if I did or not.

I'll you all with a source link to the article I'm referring to.

UN Declares War on 'Dangerous Conspiracy Theorie the World is Not Secretly Manipulated by Global Elite

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It is all a matter of timing like everything else. Notwithstanding that the best culture will always win at that time.. When Rome took over Greece, they all ended up with a Roman version of the culture. When Rome collapsed did it matter as everyone was Romanised to a certain extent anyway? If China was such a great place to live then why did millions get out while the going was good? there was a Russian exodus after the fall of the Soviet Union, it slowed and reversed. You can bet your bottom dollar if Europe suffers from a bad winter and bad economic decisions. Russia will be a go-to place. It has happened before in the past. The bottom line for the average person is not a country where one half uses the other half. And even less where one percent extract wealth and power from the rest. Historically It has always been a short-term gain.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sooner or latter we will discover that all our minds truths are just vibrations before God. Whilst we take root in those vibrations we exist distinct from God. The beast makes those vibrations less appealing yes. Yet people continue cling to those vibrations with all their minds might.

If a greater war breaks out. Perhaps before Pope Benedict XVI dies (St. Pope Pius X's vision 1914). It may more imperative now than ever to find that greater truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That prophecy speaks of Russia being the hope of the world, "Out of Russia will come the hope of the world". Of the 29 readings he gave, this one was mentioned twice.
Was Edgar Cayce self-tutored? Were the Akashic Records his only source? Can his predictions be regarded as “channeling”?

Ah yes, he expanded on his reading in 1944. Bear in mind that his predictions were favorably disposed towards Hitler's Germany up until the end of the war so it seems reasonable to assume that Cayce's personality, ideas and views can affect the accuracy of his predictions. What's overlooked about his prophecy is the second half which says that Russia will be guided by the idea that Russia and America were meant to be friends.

Strange seeing the UN declaring War on conspiracy theories today saying "The World is NOT secretly manipulated by the Global Elite". Why strange I say? Because I meant to include the UN along with WEF in my OP but at this point I can't remember if I did or not.
Actually, it was an educational branch of UN, if not a hijacked one. Politically, the UN authority hardly holds sway over nations. The de facto founder of UN, Cordell Hull, plainly indicated that UN was never formed with the idea of world government in mind, and warned that all manner of people would try to supplant it with new organizations.

At any rate, I recently chanced upon this quote from Ayn Rand, which proves highly relevant:

"I consider the Birch Society futile, because they are not for capitalism but merely against communism... I gather they believe that the disastrous state of today's world is caused by a communist conspiracy. This is childishly naive and superficial. No country can be destroyed by a mere conspiracy, it can be destroyed only by ideas."

originally posted by: nugget1
Common sense tells me deforestation, strip mining, fracking, waste of water and natural resources will eventually pass the point of no return.
Deforestation means no trees holding back the flow of cold/hot air, digging into the earth's bowels/intestines means a cooling of the Earth's crust and subsequently atmosphere. Another thing which goes unmentioned is the thorough poisoning of water and food, long before pesticides, GMO, etc. and the looming arrival of comets (closely associated with pestilences).

Global warming and Climate change are misdiagnoses. The earth is literally like a sick animal undergoing cold sweats as it tries to recovers, the intense heat is really just the last breaths of a dying planet, which will be followed by a global cooling and perhaps even a waning sun. It also follows that earth's o-zone layer would weaken from it, whether this means meteors slipping through or earth's gravity being thrown into disorder, everything we knew about physics is about to be tossed out the window.

The inventor Viktor Schauberger warned about all of this in [em]Our Senseless Toil[/em]. He also predicted a worldwide famine and subsequent disease. As a lone voice, he can be discredited (after all, his experiments appear to have repeatedly failed, as emphasized in German wikipedia), but with enough corroboration, his report can be vindicated.

Few replies have me obliged to say anything but you talked about good and evil which has been on my mind lately.
Should there be a clear distinction drawn between good and evil?

There is a reason why the "evil" you all see in this world no matter what it may be, continues to go on. Ephesians 6:12
That is because all phenomenon which can be deemed evil is concentrated exclusively on the earth, specifically in its atmosphere, stretching up partially into the moon's atmosphere.

There's no need to stumble over distant signs in the sky, the detection of unearthly fog settling down on the ground is sufficient in itself.

Whereas the heavens and all other stars/worlds contained in it are freed from evil and rightfully regarded as the abode of deities. Apostle Paul affirms the view of ancient thinkers.
edit on 8-8-2022 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

It is my belief that the so called Akashic Record's are NOT infallible and may be a trap for those that seek to use them, a control mechanism, only the mind of GOD is infallible and they are not that.

Reality shift's, how many of us remember the sun being Golden or Yellow and not it is white, how many of us remember the sky being blue.

Did his predictions predict this or the fact that reality's may merge with people from slightly different realitys forced into a commonality which is partially alien to them in so called Mandella affect type occurances.

Do NOT trust the so called Akashic Records or those that seek to consult them such divination is a trap of the devil, a little truth but not all of it and a lot of lies, a control mechanism to trap the seekers and keep them from seeking the TRUE truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

According to this guy things are going down in Russia as well, an independent observer listening to this guy would think that Russia is going down the same path as the west. The mood of Russia is changing. With a sort of polarization.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
everything seems to work out with confronting enemies yet heading all together in the same direction. I do wonder if there is any powerful man/group out there that are actually ready to fight all the BS we all suffer from. I once thought (and have maybe some remaining little trace of it) hope that russia would try its best to face "people's enemy" (such as WEF and the higher master of these dogs) but when we watch carefully the full picture, it looks a lot like an organized disaster. I mean.. the US is sold to china, china is dealing with russia, russia is fighting the US egemony but this vast puzzle is coincidentally liking one piece to the other like the full agenda of whoever is controlling this society like a perfect plan. Therefore, I start to think all we see is a lie of some kind, even Russia fighting another group of control. maybe they are all working together. (pardon my poor english, not my mother tongue)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: n00ne

no one is going to save the west as this version is at end of life and verging on collapse.

only then can we find a place away from the extremes to rebuild. its why i see this winter as giving the west a reformation like pivot..

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

That prophecy speaks of Russia being the hope of the world, "Out of Russia will come the hope of the world". Of the 29 readings he gave, this one was mentioned twice.
Was Edgar Cayce self-tutored? Were the Akashic Records his only source? Can his predictions be regarded as “channeling”?

Ah yes, he expanded on his reading in 1944. Bear in mind that his predictions were favorably disposed towards Hitler's Germany up until the end of the war so it seems reasonable to assume that Cayce's personality, ideas and views can affect the accuracy of his predictions. What's overlooked about his prophecy is the second half which says that Russia will be guided by the idea that Russia and America were meant to be friends.

Cayce was a Secular Psychic, Channeler/ remote viewer ... when i first heard that prediction by Cayce about Russia, in the 1960s... i did research on the meaning of the 'hope' prediction

the catholic church had predictions about End Times, Fatima spin-offs forecasts....
the prediction that fit well was that when the Tribulations begin there will be an enormous 'falling-away' of Catholic church goers...so much so the vatican collapses

heres where Russia rises to the crises, the Russian Orthodox church hold up to the persecution, headquartered in old Constantinople (modern Istanbul) Russia ralllies believers tochristianity & Rssia is hailed as the Great Hope of World

even through the 3 days of Darkness across-the-World

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That actually tells me very little about Cayce, nowhere is it indicated that he was secular (agnostic/atheist). Channeling is unreliable to a great extent, most of it consists of rehashed Christian platitudes in unfamiliar phraseology. I don't think Cayce's ability was an expansion of remote viewing. In those studies, you hardly hear about people throwing their consciousness into what seems to be the distant past. I don't think he glimpsed the actual unadulterated history of Atlantis, but a possible variation.

When it comes to predictions of Russia, one must also read up on Russian Orthodox seers. It seems Christians in the West only know about the Catholic prophetic tradition (North Europe vs South Europe in WW3). They have an incomplete picture.

The falling-away has already happened with Protestantism. Also, what causes the Vatican collapse is the Pope being chased out of the city, leaving his seat vacant. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Vatican being swallowed up by the earth.

Here's where Russia rises to the crises, the Russian Orthodox church hold up to the persecution, headquartered in old Constantinople (modern Istanbul)
Russia will be permitted to retain its foundational territories and boundaries, although one Russian seer asserted that the Russians would lead from Germany after Moscow's collapse (quite literally swallowed up).

Even through the 3 days of Darkness across-the-World
The question is whether the fog has superphysical causes or was artificially engineered (i.e. England).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join