It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia The Worlds Last Hope?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Seems like what Russia says is that the West is imploding by itself due to insane politicians promoting an insane culture which nobody ever asked for. That culture is supposed to lead to world dictatorship under the CCP as it seems.

Well, it surely seems like Cayce will get it right because if there really are Gods they will need to save at least one Christian country and Russia is the natural choice due to overcoming communism and boosting their local religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yup! Europe and America are donezo or whatever the saying is, a lot of European nations are already considering leaving the E.U and NATO.

Indications are some leaders of Europe wish to join BRICKS+ hence the constant push by America to be present in Europe through their CIA ran chapter of USAID, and having Blinken constantly flying all over Europe to tighten the screws.

Viktor Orban is the biggest enemy to E.U, NATO and U.S right now as he out of very few European leaders is speaking sense.

Macron made a secret deal with Putin already behind closed doors, and the coming collapse of Europe will piss off a lot of people too especially at America!

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteTruth

Which European countries are seeking to leave NATO?
Which countries want to join BRICS?
What deal did Macron make with Putin and when?

edit on 3/3/23 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Sshhhh - he said it was a "secret deal" done "behind closed doors", so no one knows about it.

Seems it's made up misinformation.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteTruth
Viktor Orban is the biggest enemy to E.U, NATO and U.S right now as he out of very few European leaders is speaking sense.
I was under the impression that Orban was a reactionary. Usually, it's the most conservative states which deeply distrust Russia. Nonetheless, everything points towards an unshakeable Russian-Hungary collaboration.

According to a professor of European history, his message can be summed up as: "I alone can save you from the ravages of Islamization and totalitarian progressivism - and in the face of all that, who has time for checks and balances and rules?" If the summary is representative of his views, he's basically the splitting image of president FDR! Is there even anything original in his ideas?

Orban excused his attitude towards immigration by saying it wasn't a matter of genetics, but of "culture". That's the same exact excuse one reads in Churchill! books.google.com... - i.imgur.com... - i.imgur.com...

On the one hand, this comparison rules out the leftist accusation that Orban is a racial supremacist. Just a superficial European. On the other hand, it serves as an indictment for his idea of European solidarity!

Viktor Orban is no savior of Europe, he is a part of the problem. Like FDR/Churchill, he belongs to a dying epoch.

Unless you mainly meant in his approach towards Russia. At least he's not trying to take the middle road like Macron, I'll give him that.

In a timeline provided by a contemporary Hungarian seer, he claimed that Orban would unexpectedly die, followed up by Ferenc Gyurcsany. Would you like to examine it?

Which European countries are seeking to leave NATO?
Good question. MrM mentioned Hungary and Moldova to me. I think he publicly hinted about France. Ideally, Germany will come to its senses and leave NATO.

I suspect Greece is growing increasingly disillusioned with peacekeeping organizations. They have a history of being used and abandoned. They don't like dictatorships. They don't like having their airspace breached by Turkish planes. If Turkey joins EU, perhaps the Greeks will leave in protest. If Russia collapses, I maintain that Greece will be the world's last hope.

Which countries want to join BRICS?
There's a popular belief entertained among Turks that their WW1 treaty is expiring in 2023, leaving it open to choose between EU and BRICS.

These four European countries are most likely to end up in a civil war/revolution should they consider leaving EU/NATO, as a result of Russia offering a superior model of democracy: Germany, France, Italy, and Britain.

While I can't substantiate his claim, it should be noted that Russia regards France as a "negotiating party", not "unfriendly." Macron's popularity hinges greatly on the Ukraine conflict, he's looking out for his own skin and he knows which way the wind blows. The smoothest path to French "greatness" is for France to stay out of the war, bide its time and wait for Russia and US weaken each other while sorting out its internal affairs, and finally, make a move against Germany when the Russians show up on their doorstep.

A contemporary Austrian seer - by no means friendly towards Russia/Putin! - who predicted nations making secret deals with Putin, particularly his own country. MrM also indicated that Austria (and Germany) would seek to remain out of the conflict.
edit on 3-3-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

AH the Carrington event. It would be mass death these days, but the Auroras would be gorgeous for people who have never seen them. Tradeoffs as they say.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I enjoy the recent developments happening with Ukraine, the U.S is devouring itself, Europe is cracking, meanwhile BRICKS+ nations are establishing a new banking system and trade only between member nations.

The world is becoming interesting by the day, I do wonder what bs Zelensky will say next about certain Ukrainian regions.

The city he said won't fall and is a city that will decide the war is being overrun by private military contractors and the Ukrainian forces that managed to escape are beginning to revolt against the Ukrainian High Command.

Meanwhile Zelensky and his loyal army abandoned 4 brigades to die in Artyomovsk, most of the ones surrendering range from 14yo - 16yo and all the way up to 65+.

Too bad Vova listened to a clown named Boris, now all of Ukraine will be taken as it was meant to be.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Meanwhile Zelensky and his loyal army abandoned 4 brigades to die in Artyomovsk, most of the ones surrendering range from 14yo - 16yo and all the way up to 65+.
Claim seems to check out, but can you supply a non-Russian source?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

Sadly the West has only admitted that Artyomovsk (Bakhmut) is lost, they'd never admit to Zelensky using children and elderly especially ones the Ukrainian High Command abandoned while they and the international legion run off to safety.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The last hope rests with the people of the most powerful nation, moreso than others, has the highest chance of shifting things from the deep - to the light, the same way the light of the world - "us" - collectively was dragged down by the few we elect, democratically. Just as easy as they sold us out, so would I, and so would you, let us assume, unless one has ever had an experience or learned something special - like the highest mountain is outside all external events - jesting - as even communicating is a chore, where the highest is but no chore, rightfully so - which is the grab.

I get what you are saying though, fight the kabala, evil #ers who do the worst - they do, but don't wish to even mention -- Great. Yay and great and thanks and good.

Our salvation - the one we wish - will happen - and the lukewarm who agree to change and wish it in there hearts, yet not act, and sit silently by - like think full "sheep".

The government wants to kill us and other people and is its function, and is. This headaches that torments means something. It's a call - after seeing darkness - towards the light and outwards from warm waters - for being lukewarm for a human is even worse than an evil person - for atleast they are not feeling and admitting the world is love, full of grace and is holy for they are and see the light, so they are far more rich and blessed than those living in darkness and cannot see. For unlike the darkness have light, and know better, therefore a greater impotence is upon them. If you know the truth and don't act against those who can't see the truth and never known it, it means we are granted more light therefore dutibound unto its path- its a much bigger sin to not try preserve.

It's like Jasmin from Alladin, she gave a poor boy an apple without even realizng it needed money. If she gave it after knowing stealing is bad - isn't that an entirely different ballgame. Innonce has a fine line and once you cross it, best stay. For darkness is but innocenct of the light, the truth, never known it, so there actions have bigger leeway to be excused, yet those of us who would puke at child trafficking and even worst # I can't bare to mention, for what is corruption. Those billionaires are but fools who do not understand corruption, those few who torment us.

edit on 5-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

So you're saying that the Americans could potentially turn things around? How can you be so certain about this possibility? I'm actually curious, you have my interest piqued. It seems most cynics scoff at the idea.

Does this have anything to do with the 20th century sixth root-race theory, a time where everyone seemed to expect it to come from America? What's your view on immigration?

Alfred North Whitehead - Gertrude Stein

Is there a reason why the American intellectuals are systematically exposed to a greater degree of corruption than others?
edit on 6-3-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

NO, in fact the bible says Russia comes to it's end BEFORE the judgement of other nations within the Great Tribulation.
Russia is already on that road to oblivion. Because Putin has no clue about bible prophesy he doesn't know how precarious his position actually is. There has even been talk of kicking Russia off the UN security council, although China probably would never go for it.
edit on 27-3-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Russia is one of the last countries with strict christians values at the core.

watching some of the film coming from recruitment and training, as well as what little propaganda I indulge, Im going to say that this statement should..umm..be as poignant to US leaders as it is to me..

This of course being the reason for Russias official designation as a terrorist state..The US is playing catchup on target acquisition if you will..probably because we at one point actually thought Russia might be developing its own identity..and we are still a bit in denial over what is transpiring in Ukraine…Nevertheless I don't believe the lag in acquisition is due to the unwillingness to admit to at least some Islamaphobia..lets stay on track..Russian enemy and Ukraine enemy are = Christian extremists = 80 million+ Americans=We have a war…is my math off? prove me wrong and leave it at the cross.

A radical Christian fundamentalist is no different than a radical Islamic fundamentalist, and in my opinion it is ones human right to designate ones faith, beliefs and not to sound cheesy, but their pursuit of happiness…and if it makes one happy to be radical and fundamental in their beliefs then that is no crime…until it is attempted to be forced on another…especially using fear/terror..then they become bad guys.

Arent most of us pretty much against random violence..especially those of us who have experienced it in some way? Sure there are sadists, but we hope those are a super minority.

If the US needs to back out of Ukraine then so be it. They won't because its business now. Since it was never about us helping to secure the conflict then any direction we head is going to be FUBAR because of politics, so IMO, to hell with both of them. Im on whoever side stops killing first, call me disloyal, tell me I'm a feeble unisex creep, I care not.

So if Russia stops killing first I am a terrorist.
If Ukraine stops killing first Im a nazi.
Cant win for losing..but that's war right?…all foggy and shi#

Until some of our service men and women die that is…then poo+fan=that situation

edit on 27-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: whatever

edit on 27-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 27-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

Sadly the West has only admitted that Artyomovsk (Bakhmut) is lost, they'd never admit to Zelensky using children and elderly especially ones the Ukrainian High Command abandoned while they and the international legion run off to safety.

Bakhmut has not fallen.

Zelensky visited it the other day.

Do you have any evidence for your claims?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

Is it the World vs Russia or should I say the WEF agenda vs Russia

No. It's the US controlled west (about 15% of the earth's population) vs Russia and Russia is winning.

The rest of the world is either supporting Russia behind the scenes, or trying to stay neutral without angering the United States of Sanctions.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"WAR ON UKRAINE IS WRONG" Ukraine was ful on Genocide against Russians, as the 300 burned alive in odessa 2014. They would kill up to 8 million people in Donbass Odessa Mariupol Crimea if RUSSIA didnt invade. There was 20 Human Bioweapon labs with hundreds of dissecated bodies, yes by NATO KIEV BIO MIL. Russia has almost 10 NATO Generals arrested in Moscow. U know nothinga reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

schism

usury

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: danielbeyond

Prigozhin disagrees with you.

"An interesting new video from Prigozhin

"Ukraine did not bomb the Donbass for 8 years, but only exchanged blows with the Russian army, the Armed Forces of Ukraine were not going to attack the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defense is deceiving the public and the president, - Prigozhin."

The video itself was a segment from the longer video he released however the key points I'll highlight that he mentioned The AFU was not going to attack the Russia
■ The Ministry of the Russian Federation is deceiving the people.
■ Donbas was robbed by the FSB, the administration and Russian oligarchs.
■"No one destroyed 60 Leopards. This is complete total nonsense. The Russian army is retreating in all directions and shedding a lot of blood"

twitter.com...

10 NATO Generals, eh?

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 23-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

simply put, no, the only one that could is China its the same place the usa was in the 1930s teetering between roles..

Russia might be a useful tool for China though.

it need not be this way but this millenarian outlook the us is embracing will only take the west down a path to be subservient to china, and if russia plays it smart it could play the vassal role Britain does for the usa, thats probably its best outcome at this point.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The stone that is rejected by the masons, will become the keystone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join