It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia The Worlds Last Hope?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would like to point out a prophecy by Edgar Cayce made from one of his readings he did that were grouped as "World Affairs Readings" of which he gave 29 of between the years 1921-1944.

That prophecy speaks of Russia being the hope of the world, "Out of Russia will come the hope of the world". Of the 29 readings he gave, this one was mentioned twice. His life is interesting if anyone wants to give it a read but this comment is more or less about what I see.

And I see, the fig tree that is nearly complete. Like a puzzle with 1000 pieces and just watching everything fall in place on it's own with ease. Time is close, too close. The Bibles even the greatest and lowest of all men will hid themselves in mountains, but doesn't it say anything about people blasting off to another planet? I feel that a Mars settlement is unlikely to happen before all hell breaks lose and everyone loses their #.

It's strange watching everything playing after the great sign that appeared in the sky on September 23rd, 2017, of a woman about to give birth and a dragon. Not only she was clothed with the sun exactly as scripture says that night but she also pregnant as Jupiter retrograde for 9 months. I believe it's a warning to our Generation. No other generation before us would have noticed this without the technology of star tracking apps. Strange because since then I been telling people a reset and WW3 was coming and this was long before the term "Great Reset" came to be.

Is it the World vs Russia or should I say the WEF agenda vs Russia.

Normally I wouldn't have bothered but I can no longer remain silent. Ecclesiastes 1:18

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

These psychopaths will start a war with Russia just to shut Putin up.

Relationships with Russia were fine during the Obama administration and the Trump administration.

Only one of those administrations "colluded" with Russia.

It amazes me how so many people believe the constant barrage of lies in this insane age of time.
edit on 282022 by Wide-Eyes because: Missing t

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

Is Russia The Worlds Last Hope?

I agree with this thesis.

No one else can do this task.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Biblical signs in the sky on September 23, 2017?
Must this not be a sign of something momentous, as the Internet sources say? In fact, after researching it, I found that, in only the past 1,000 years, this same arrangement in the sky has happened at least four times, in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056.

My entire life (7+ decades) there have been wars and rumors of wars. Society is always portrayed as being on the edge of extinction on multiple fronts, yet here we are.

Just common sense tells us one day all the dooms day predictions will come true as we continue to destroy the resources on the planet that gives us life.
Common sense tells me deforestation, strip mining, fracking, waste of water and natural resources will eventually pass the point of no return. That may be soon, or may not be for another 1-2 thousand years, but it WILL happen.

Today is all we have, and if one lives in the past, or fear of the future they're robbing themselves of enjoying each precious moment where they could be enjoying life.

[earthsky.org...]

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Russia, the third Rome, is not the last hope - Jesus the Christ is, and He will arrive soon to set up His eternal Kingdom. He is the stone cut out, but not with hands, which strikes the huge idol and breaks it.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I was born in West europe , The Russian state thinks us as less then human.

I would have no right to exist in a Russian empire simply because i was not able to pick my place of birth.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

"I agree with this thesis."

You do surprise me!

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Astrology and Christianity isn't a good mix but if religious fanatics wish to align themselves with Russia they'd be in good company.

If there's ever an end time it's on us and our sins and with the absence of love one has already lost.

Idk maybe that's just me, I see some people drool over the prospect of Armageddon and they've never had an ounce of positivity in them. I don't want an afterlife if I share it with them lol.
edit on 2-8-2022 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Evidence is there who is good and who is evil. Evil is getting really good at destroying and hiding such evide ce if not just rewriting it.

Russia is one of the last countries with strict christians values at the core. Also fighting back against some of these upside down wokism values. Going by what is actually seen rather than said and covered it's not all that far fetched.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I believe Russia are in on it. Putin is playing his part, just like every other globalist puppet in positions of power.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Evidence is there who is good and who is evil. Evil is getting really good at destroying and hiding such evide ce if not just rewriting it.

Russia is one of the last countries with strict christians values at the core. Also fighting back against some of these upside down wokism values. Going by what is actually seen rather than said and covered it's not all that far fetched.

Why do people put faith in christ and god, when they are creations of the very same elite that are behind the scenes of world events? Religion was created to keep us under control. Over time it lost its grip on us in the west. They need a new form of control, which has been tried and tested in China and is coming to us all soon. There is nobody coming to save us.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

The only way to save humanity at this point is to have the Sun intervene.
We need a solar flare like no other. Something to set us back to the stone age.
We're already in the new Dark Age - we need to go fully back to zero energy. Just some books and some people that need to find food.

That should set us straight and give us another 300-500 years to figure it out again.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
I believe Russia are in on it. Putin is playing his part, just like every other globalist puppet in positions of power.

Who ever they are they are too dumb to even put in charge of a soup kitchen.

The climate is messed up , and we will hit a point of no return in our life times if it is not already the case.

They are gonna have to live in it as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I was skeptical at first until I verified the sign for myself. It is a sign that won't happen for another 7000 years. I went back to the same Star chart app I used to screenshot for you and strangely enough when I did that the sun glittered and covered the woman and you can see the moon under her feet as well. As for the 12 stars above her head? I tried to get a screenshot of it but got annoyed with trying to bring the woman up again.

tinypic.host...

edit on 2-8-2022 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I was born in West europe , The Russian state thinks us as less then human.

I would have no right to exist in a Russian empire simply because i was not able to pick my place of birth.

😒
I'm not sure what you were trying to convey there but it came out as drivel sprinkled with conjecture.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes!!!! Well put!!!!! a reply to: nugget1

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No the world's last true hope is Jesus.

But if Russia does become a much more Christian society and if it starts to deal with problems inside of itself and make itself stronger before claiming the moral high ground then anything is possible.

The Russian people have shown time and again a resilience and fortitude as a nation not matched by many others except the Britain of the past, I say the Past because Britain sadly is no longer the same nation, has lost it's moral integrity, does not look after or put the wellbeing of it's own people as a top priority or any priority for that matter and has sold out to international corporate slime and the so called NWO.

Russia has a lot of morally bad points before it can claim to be the Christian wests hope, still at least they are as far as that is concerned way's ahead of Europe and the States, it seems like our part of the world the so called west is heading in the wrong direction, wokism, moral decay and growing intolerance toward Christians as laws step on and quash the rights and traditions and morality of the traditional Christian west, laws often made by politicians whose only god is money and whom have sold out to corporate internationalism - the same corporate slime that control the media - and pushing woke agenda's onto the public.

But Russia is no paradise, there poor suffer and there Church is perhaps even more tolerant of Islam than it is of western Christianity.

Perhaps Putin is not as evil as we have been made to think but this war in the Ukraine is wrong BUT so are our corrupt governments for pouring money and weapons into the conflict and prolonging a war our nations really should not be getting involved in, humanitarian aid yes, accepting people fleeing the war so long as they do not have criminal records yes this I definitely would accept but our governments are giving weapons, weapons paid for by our Tax that should be going on OUR public services, on our own defence forces and on our own people, it is morally unjustifiable to do this (Britain) while sending our own people to food bank's just to survive - even people working several jobs just to pay there bill's.

Personally if Russia could be guaranteed not to abuse human rights (Fat chance they always do and always will sadly until there is a seed change in there mentality toward there fellow man and they realize that strong leadership is not always better) then I would argue the world would have been safer with Russia re-integrating the Ukraine.

But it takes two to tango as we say over here, despite Boris Johnson (And definitely also his unelected successor watch this space) and his clique of crook's squandering our resources on this war and backing a regime that is every bit as corrupt as Russia is claimed to be (yes there is the humanitarian element and I feel for the Ukrainians but I also feel for the Russian family's that have lost there kid's to this bloody needless conflict) most of western Europe and especially the FORMER Soviet Block states that are now part of the EU fear or even HATE Russia, we Brits don't have any hatred for Russia though and I doubt the French or the Italians do (Can't vouch for that) but those nations that suffered under the Soviet regime have a long way's to go before they forgve Russia and there wound's are too fresh.

But we will have to wait and see.

Certainly Putin is actually when all is said and done no more evil than our own politicians and despite this war I actually get the feeling he DOES care about his own people which is a damn sight more than our own politicians do though he could do with getting those oligarch's to put there money back into his country and into the quality of life of his own people instead of all those bloody super yacht's that actually represent the stolen wealth of his nation milked out of if after the end of the old soviet union.

So NO.

Jesus is our Last and ONLY Hope.

Will Russia though turn out in the end to be a servant of Jesus, well at the moment only a self deluding fool would say that any nation in the west is due to the moral decay and anti Christianity that has infected our governments and the sell out body and soul of our politicians to corporate globalism and corruption.

So in that respect maybe it will turn out to be a more Christian nation in the long run, unless Wokism gain's a hold there and they start marrying men and men in Church.

I have had my moment's of anger toward Putin (not Russia) but then I see something that comes out that suggests I have been manipulated by the media and told only half the truth, perhaps Putin is wearing a grey rather than a black hat if you know what I mean, still got blood on his hands' though.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Worlds within world's, Christianity may be your savour which is absolutely great but it's not for everyone. Church and state should remain separate because they're the ones who historically twisted people into killing other Christians, heretics and non-christians. That long history can't be forgotten or understated, I'm sorry but it's a no.

As for the gay marriage thing it's statistically women who do it more, seems they like divorces too (outlaw them! lol) although common sense tells me they're more likely to piss money away on a civil ceremony. Churches should cash in or stand aside because they no longer have the right to determine social and economic prospects by their promotion of the right kind of love.

Which is the actual reality many same-sex couples fought for, you know the right to adoption, tax breaks and support that's supposedly enshrined in good ol' Bri'ish law.

Jesus taught some lovely things about accepting people as they are and not judging them, it's an extremely rare trait and not exclusive to Christians at all.

Don't get me wrong the levels of wokism these days is entertaining but those types are free to express themselves within the confines of law, as they do and pretty much everyone else does.

Seems to me people have been a bit gay throughout history and attempting to stamp it out never works. Lumping it with perversions is a bit lame and stems from more if an Abrahamic place than a Christ one imho.

So no Russia is far from some Savoir state especially if it's aligning itself with the idea of picking and choosing who can be saved. Just from a social standpoint their stances are causing strife for Russians, I know it tickles the fancy of fundamentalists so it'll inevitably push more conflict.

All the decadence isn't something new, it's just more open. Probably a lot less abuse under that lense than the ones of the past ironically. Ever heard the word Kafir? Condemnation won't work and respect should be a mutual thing.

Teach not preach, plenty decent churches out there doing that though.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Few replies have me obliged to say anything but you talked about good and evil which has been on my mind lately. The evidence you speak of is really "truth" and the truth is what people people should follow no matter where it leads then. Truth is a lot like science in the sense that the answers are answered under observation.

As for good and evil, you can't be wholy good without being capable of evil and not let it corrupt you too. There is a reason why the "evil" you all see in this world no matter what it may be, continues to go on. The good majority must do whatever it takes to negate the evil influence on our daily lives so that evil themselves cannot thrive. Ephesians 6:12

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

The only way to save humanity at this point is to have the Sun intervene.
We need a solar flare like no other. Something to set us back to the stone age.
We're already in the new Dark Age - we need to go fully back to zero energy. Just some books and some people that need to find food.

That should set us straight and give us another 300-500 years to figure it out again.

Needed to happen yesterday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join