It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tartaria the first Reset conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Does anyone believe it to be true?
Opium war might have not been Opium wars, but an attempt to wipe evidence of Chinese history like the British did with India.

They say it was a mudflood. But, there was a Mystery eruption in 1808 bigger than today's Tonga. which could have caused the mudflood.

Then we had the last biggest eruption called Mount Tambora which is the 2nd highest volcanic eruption based on index VEI 7. 2nd part of the video is Cold Weather then could have all melted the snow causing the mudslides burring cities. It was called the the year without summer.

Mudflood in real life by extreme rain which we call Mudslides. Now imagine mountains of snow from the first video and all melted right away. That is probably the cause of mudflood, but they did not write it in history or hide it from us in which the Reset began.

Actual Mudflood Conspiracy videos

Robots of the past and Star Wars references. Bigfoot could be Chewbacca from the Missing 411 Hunted video.

The last robot fighting in the wars is called Boilerplate. It could be the only fake one as most of these are real. All these robots are called Automatons.

More Mudflood conspiracy of liquidation event
www.bitchute.com...

You can find better mudflood conspiracy and picture evidence on Bitchute than Youtube.

Here is another one with pictures of giants and giant books.

Possibility of a cursed punishment is that the Tartarian empire was attempting enslave the rest of human race.

Don't say we didn't have giants living with us back then. Prussia was a prime example of having a giant military unit called Potsdam Giants.

The funny thing is that Prussia existed til 1918 then tried to come back during and after WW2 til 1947. There doesn't seem to be any pictures of them. Could this be an attempt to burn history?
edit on 11-7-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: Boilerplated debunk and year without summer added

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I find all this about as convincing as what the flat earthers typically present. I see in the videos a lot of unconnected images, most of which are not identified as anything in particular. Where's the beef/proof/provenance? The only thing I learned here is some of the places Lucas got his visual ideas.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticscouthunter

As interesting as this theory is there is very little to back it up and plenty to deny it, family's that can trace there ancestral line well beyond the point in time when this reset supposedly happened, parish records and over in the Islamic world several library's that go back to well before this supposedly happened.

It is based on early map's that shows what is currently Russia and China as Tartaria or Tartary, the truth is that the cartographers and map makers of the time had only limited knowledge to go by and much of the world was marked here be dragons and mis identified.

Though I have to admit that the later maps that seem to geographically accurate albeit not as accurate as today's often show nations that do not exist.

But instead of a great reset what about a re-merging of two parallel reality's, a so called Mandela affect could have occurred that may have left some traces of a reality that no longer exists but is a part of the makeup of the current reality that we live in and indeed as reality's are theorised to branch of IF a form of remerging does occur and the branching is in fact NOT infinite then throughout the course of TRUE history this may have happened several times.

The affect would be instead of seeing a single time stream as you look back you would see points in time were reality's merged and there two separate historical timelines then both existed with most of one and part of the other being annihilated by this merging event.

Now I am not saying that I believe that but the whole subject is highly entertaining and sometimes does ask some very interesting questions BUT as for the mud flood, I actually do not see evidence that can not be explained away in a rational manner.

Buildings sink over time, it does happen unless they are on mighty foundations and built onto the bedrock and also the ground level rises over time as leaves fall from tree's and get turned into soil, as people demolish and build atop the former layers.

Still there are some amazing thing's and I can not but help and wonder if perhaps SOME of these claims of many storied buildings having many floors below ground and there windows now bricked up or the entire floor filled in does have some merit in some regions.

REAL Local mud flood's HAVE occurred but a global one, no and I can not see a mechanism other than the great flood sent by God to create one and that is not so much mud as sediment misdated by modern geologists and archaeologists but sediment lain down by the great flood which is why upright tree's and long since turned to stone are sometimes found in it spanning layers of sediment that we are wrongly told are millions of years apart.

If you want a reference to a MUD flood however then I would refer you to Plato's account of the sea after Atlantis sank, it was impassable because of the mud although if Atlantis was real that may just be a garbled account of the debris on the seas surface.

Also look up Soil Liquefaction, it can make things sink and that included buildings and while water helps it is really about vibrations.

Localized disasters DO sometimes bury town's and city's as well, Pompeii and Herculaneum for example were they were buried beneath the ash of a huge volcanic eruption and then forgotten about despite Pompeii once having been the favourite destination of many Romans when they went on holiday from the overcrowded and narrow streets of the capital of the empire.

Lastly nothing wrong in questioning reality, the victor does often write the history so how much is lost and what episodes do we not know about, just maybe there is some truth to this, some but not as recent as they suggest OR maybe it all just a load of garbage, great videos and images though and yes those buried buildings including supposedly just built ones with entire floors somehow buried below ground level does raise an eyebrow or two.

Now I am a creationist so I believe there was an advanced pre deluge world that was wiped out, it had grown evil and had world wars probably bigger than we have seen and God decided to remove the corrupted man and restore the world but traces of it are sometimes found in coal mines, in rock strata that were lain down during the great flood and perhaps some buildings survived the flood and were later re-inhabited and even built upon.

As for the idea that the native Americans already had Greco Roman architecture, that the worlds fairs were actually REAL city's that were simply used and then destroyed to rewrite and cover up history, there may be some meat there but I doubt it, still they built them awfully fast with the primitive tools of the period BUT these were men willing to work hard for very little pay and labour was cheap and workers were plentiful so just maybe they did do it, same thing with all those state capital buildings and it is an absolute crime that some of them were later torn down and replaced with hideous monstrosity's.

But I am over here in Blighty and not a yank, I see ruin's everywhere, I did in my garden and below gravel there are brick's and pottery but were I live my home is next to a railway and it is itself over 250 years old small as it is.

I do not want to shut down the theory though as it like any research may highlight hidden crimes in the past and genuine hidden history's that were covered up and censored back in the day, who knows maybe I am wrong and there is some truth to the idea?.

edit on 11-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I've edit the post and added the Year without Summer. It can be the obvious reason for the major mudflood when it turned earth into a snow globe. The video mentions snowing in the US and crop failed all the way to UK during summer. While Tibet and China had weird weather phenomenon. Mount Tambora is the most modern biggest explosion recorded in the our history. So I wouldn't be surprise that is what caused the mudflood burying the buildings under mud due to melting of large snow and ice the year after.

edit on 11-7-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
S&F for doing a thread on Tartaria and the "mudfloods". I don't believe it, but It's a fun conspiracy to read about and entertain. Somebody should do a sci-fi movie based on it.

Remember that scene in the Matrix in which Morpheus blows Neo's mind with the truth and Neo flips out and tosses his cookies?
I'm convinced the government or whomever one thinks administrates this world could intentionally leak the whole truth about our past and/or present and no one would believe a word of it no matter how much evidence there is to support it, because we are so conditioned as a society to reject anything that borders on the "fringe", that to do otherwise would literally make some people come unhinged or become physically ill.

Hoover even addressed it...

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”

Of course, he was talking mostly about communism. Or was he?

edit on 7/11/2022 by Klassified because: gwammar

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread.

I’ve been reading some about Tartaria recently as I just stumbled across the theory. I can’t believe I hadn’t heard about it before.

I’m not convinced. However something very strange happened in our fairly recent history.

If you have a telegram account t.me... is a good feed with lots of pictures regarding the mud flood, the world expo, giants, early advanced technology and such.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Regarding Tartary, i think it was real . The powers then do historical negationism , wanting to erase records of Tartary, or different areas named tartary as there were several .

Tartary / Tartaria — The Mystery of an Empire Lost in History

I find also writing about Tartars in Histomap that was created by John B. Sparks in 1931

Histomap

From about A.D 1000 to A.D 1500 there is mentioned Tartars in the right side of histomap.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This subject has been an interest of mine since seeing Youtube user Ewar's 5 hour documentary on the mudfloods and other things.

Here's a one hour episode that deals with the mudfloods.

I live in western Australia and grew up in the city of Perth in the sixties. In one of the main streets of Perth, Saint Georges terrace, all the old buildings had stairs going from the footpath down to the basement along the street. Just like the video. I have heard from construction workers of finding railways and steam engines burried when excavating foundations.

So we have had the mud floods here in the southern hemisphere; Perth Western Australia.

So what caused them? Well, the volcano idea has merits. However I have a favorite theory of my own.

Here she is,

Someone worked out that; If the moon were half the distance from Earth as it is now, the tides would be eight times higher. So a 1 meter tide would be 8 meters. In the town of Derby in north west Australia the tide can reach almost 12 meters naturally. So 12 x 8 = 96 meters.

Now if the moon was even closer . . .

In the 2003 Jim Carrey movie "Bruce Almighty," Carrey's character suddenly acquires God-like powers, and uses those powers to lasso the full moon and pull it closer to Earth to woo his beloved. Later in the movie, background shots show TV news reports about massive, unprecedented flooding around the world.

While the film is obviously fantastical, it does raise a question: What would happen if the moon were twice as close to Earth than it is today?

Article continues here: What would happen if the moon were twice as close to Earth?

As to how the moon moves about? Well who knows.

There are the controversies about the "hollow moon" and "the moon rang like a bell" that are suspicious.

and questions like:

"Why did the American stop going to the moon?"

Heck of a way to cull humanity.

Oh, and on the "round earth vs flat earth" discussion, I am happy to stay out of that. From my rooftop the earth is definately circular with lumps in it.

edit on 12-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Does anyone believe it to be true?

Not in the slightest, but it makes good reading conspiracy wise.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Precisely why I love it, it also has some images and videos that may make you wonder just a bit.

And there is definitely something wrong with so many buildings around the world that are only supposed to be a couple of hundred years old having entire floors with full sized windows now completely below street level, like the theorists state why would anyone in there right mind build them like that when it just means they will flood when rain falls unless they were originally at ground level, some of then even have grand entrances that have had new grand entrances built over them to cover up the original entrances which may suggest there is something to it.

There is also the matter of the huge number of orphans and the world's fair's.

The question it asks is also always pertinent regardless of if there is truth to this or not and that question is ultimately this.

IS our History true or false, is it the truth OR a made up tale told to us to control us and make us believe in an established order that then uses that state of mind as a control mechanism to control us?.

Just some more.

edit on 12-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It does make good reading LABTECH767 up there with hollow earth and the firmament bull crap.

The basement window aspect is rather easily debunked all the same as the gas/lighting and/or oil lanterns required ventilation down to the carbon monoxide produced aka windows at basement level.

What do you think about the free energy aspect associated with alleged Tartarian architecture?

End of the day through its alternative history, and just like alternative facts, amounts to nothing more than wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Doctor Fu Manchu
was from West China
had all sorts of exotic / hidden knowledge and substances
relic from Tartaria?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
Doctor Fu Manchu
was from West China
had all sorts of exotic / hidden knowledge and substances
relic from Tartaria?

Don't bring comic books, hollywood movies or Marvel into this equation. Fu Manchu has been debunked as Cold War propaganda against the Chinese. Especially those Opium war posters during the war. It is straight up lies and racism. 1815 Mount Tambora, US was in total contact with Chinese and Tibet already before Opium wars. So the Reset was before Opium wars and America most likely helped the wrong enemies as usual. 8 Nation alliance lead to WW1 which is a possibility to attempt to wipe the rest of history out. As the British tends to rewrite history. So the British are also culprits in this unfortunately.

Even the Egyptians disliked the 90's Mummy movie.
edit on 12-7-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I live in western Australia and grew up in the city of Perth in the sixties.

I think there was a mad nutter on "Reddit" a few years back that disputed the existence of Australia, says you are all actors.

The point being some people are fecking lunatics.

www.theguardian.com...[editby ]edit on 12-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I think there was a mad nutter on "Reddit" a few years back that disputed the existence of Australia, says you are all actors.

Of course Australia exists. The proof of that is outside my front door. If you're visiting, be sure to turn left at Madagascar and left again at Tazmania.

Fair warning though, the eastern states are all convict colonies, the west is the where the gentlemen stettled.

Pay no attention to that newspaper, they're just cranky because it was popular as toilet paper during the covid crisis.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Got to give you that but I mean come on we all loved journey to the centre of the earth.

And who knows while the general theory is beyond implausible it is still a potential tool that may dig up some facts that have been covered up or else simply ignored and unknown by modern historians.

There seem to be any number of entire buried streets for example, there is actually one in a town near me in the north west of England called Southport were an old street was prone to flooding so they raised the road level.
www.lancs.live...
Now in the case of Southport (England) it is built upon sand, houses often suffer subsidence and even old buildings can develop cracks from time to time, indeed on the main road into Southport from Ormskirk (where I live) there used to be a couple of old houses built perhaps in the 1930's that had subsided so much that one of them listed like a fun house it was so far over to one side and looked like it should collapse but for many years an elderly resident remained there, it could have been structurally remedied at great expense as it had subsided due to sandy foundations and vibrations from the main road but in the end it was demolished and two new houses built in it's place (both of which have apparently suffered subsidence since).

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Of course Australia exists. The proof of that is outside my front door. If you're visiting, be sure to turn left at Madagascar and left again at Tazmania.

I don't doubt it for a minute NobodySpecial268, our world is an oblate spheroid and people who doubt the shape of such or believe our Earth to be flat should probably seek metal health treatment never mind further education.

Fair warning though, the eastern states are all convict colonies, the west is the where the gentlemen stettled.

People are people buddy, i simply treat them how i find them.

Pay no attention to that newspaper, they're just cranky because it was popular as toilet paper during the covid crisis.

To be honest with you i cannot remember the last time i purchased a news paper, never mind of a particular sorts.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

LOL. Personally I don't subscribe to the flat earth school of thought myself. I thought I would be contrary and say:

* The flat earthers are wrong!
* The round earthers are wrong!

The earth is obviously circular and lumpy!

The 'flat heads' vs 'round heads' war here on ATS is Bigger Than Ben Hur sometimes. : )

Escentricity is a British tradition. The world would be a duller place without them.

edit on 13-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

If its ""eccentric"" peeps you are after look no further than the flat earther Muppet who launched himself upwards in a homemade rocket ship not that long ago, where the parachute failed/was ripped off during launch, and who's return journey ended sharply like a dart into the ground.

edit on 13-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The concept of the moon being more than just a lifeless planet left over from the beginning of our solar system is fun to explore, and I think there is plenty of reasons to be suspicious of the standard narrative of wha tthe moon actually is.

The controversy of the hollow moon and why the USA did not go back there has been the subject of many a thread here on ATS. Even the alleged warning not to return to the moon is somewhere here on ATS too. Buzz Aldrin was it?

Anyway, I listened to a Ted Talk one time. The talk was recomended by an ATS user I can't find to give credit to (thank you).

The talk is entitled Where are all the aliens? Steven Webb talks about the Fermi Paradox. He gives a good arguement as to why we are alone.

But there's an obvious answer: we're alone. It's just us. There could be a trillion planets in the galaxy. Is it plausible we're the only creatures capable of contemplating this question? Well, yes, because in this context, we don't know whether a trillion is a big number. In 2000, Peter Ward and Don Brownlee proposed the Rare Earth idea. Remember those four barriers that people use to estimate the number of civilizations? Ward and Brownlee said there might be more.

Let's look at one possible barrier. It's a recent suggestion by David Waltham, a geophysicist. This is my very simplified version of Dave's much more sophisticated argument.

We are able to be here now because Earth's previous inhabitants enjoyed four billion years of good weather -- ups and downs but more or less clement. But long-term climate stability is strange, if only because astronomical influences can push a planet towards freezing or frying.

There's a hint our moon has helped, and that's interesting because the prevailing theory is that the moon came into being when Theia, a body the size of Mars, crashed into a newly formed Earth.

The outcome of that crash could have been a quite different Earth-Moon system. We ended up with a large moon and that permitted Earth to have both a stable axial tilt and a slow rotation rate. Both factors influence climate and the suggestion is that they've helped moderate climate change.

Great for us, right? But Waltham showed that if the moon were just a few miles bigger, things would be different. Earth's spin axis would now wander chaotically. There'd be episodes of rapid climate change -- not good for complex life. The moon is just the right size: big but not too big. A "Goldilocks" moon around a "Goldilocks" planet -- a barrier perhaps.

Source: Talk transcript

I won't give more of the transcript because the video is only 13 minutes long. Here it is:

A "Goldilocks" moon around a "Goldilocks" planet . . . .

One might wonder is the moon just a lump of rock and just a coincidence?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join