It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tartaria the first Reset conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If its ""eccentric"" peeps you are after look no further than the flat earther Muppet who launched himself upwards in a homemade rocket ship not that long ago,

Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump.

Hmm, I seem to remember reading about the Russians doing something similar with poor Laika, and the Americans doing something similar with monkeys.

A stray Moscow pup traveled into orbit in 1957 with one meal and only a seven-day oxygen supply

edit on 13-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Fair play but given an actual choice in the matter i imagine the poor animals would have chosen to remain down here on terra firma.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Moon Anomalies. There are heaps of them.

Even after six moon landings and the collection of 842 pounds of rocks, there are still enigmas about our Moon that NASA cannot explain.

Isaac Asimov said that it is bigger than it should be, is lighter in mass than it should be and older than it should be.

What is indisputable, however, is that our moon is absolutely unique in our universe because of two characteristics.

First, our moon, because of its synchronous orbit, only shows one side to the earth. Also, the moon has off-center gravity. The reason is that the Moon’s center of mass lies over a mile away from its geographic center. This off-center mass should produce an unstable rotation but it doesn’t.

You have to understand that in the entire Universe there is no other known occurrence of these phenomenon. As the NASA website says “Although people know a lot about the moon, some things just don't add up.” NASA acknowledges these anomalies and has posted a list of them on their website.

Source: MOON ANOMALIES: THAT NASA CANNOT EXPLAIN Paperback – February 29, 2020
by ROBERT E. REDDING (Author).

Something caused global mudfloods and reset everything.

The guys over at SuspiciousObservers blame the sun going micro-nova for crustal dislodgement leading to water pouring over the earth. Lots of complicated astro-physics over there.

They suggest that during a micro-nova, the earth's crust is electrically dis-engaged from the earth's mantle, the Earth's crust stops rotating and the oceans pour over the land. Based on a book by Thomas Chan alledgedly declassified by the CIA.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Fair play but given an actual choice in the matter i imagine the poor animals would have chosen to remain down here on terra firma.

The flat-earther gets the Darwin Award : )

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Micro-nova are pseudoscientific meaning there's no such thing as a solar micro-nova, so there is that.

On a side note apparently our star is too small to go nova or supernova and will ultimately become a red giant and then collapse as a white dwarf star.
edit on 13-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So they say. Science is not my forte, you have probably noticed : )

Still, I watched the suspicious observer playlist on youtube including the one called Cosmic Disaster which was based on the Thomas Chan book. The Adam And Eve Story The History Of Cataclysms is what the book is called and is not hard to find on google. This is ATS so I won't link to the CIA ( : I would be lynched : )

In regards to "particle" matter: At the time I thought; If a big CME (Coroal Mass Discharge) was heading our way, I wonder how much protection the moon would serve. Being one sixth the earth's size and if it were in exactly the right place, the moon would intercept the direct hit. That would leave diagonal relative to the earth's surface to varying degrees, the polar portion would tend to glance the atmosphere. One would think.

There is also (science) studies that suggest the moon had a much stronger magnetic field in the past that protected the earth.

Even the way the moon is in the right place for a solar eclipse is suspicious to me. All too "coincidental".

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Thomas Chan's "The Adam and Eve Story" is indeed interesting, as was the fact that appears to be declassified by the CIA and sanitised(pages removed).

Thing is i don't think the man knew to much about plate tectonics or even if the generally accepted scientific theory was around at the time of publication.

Pole shifts do indeed happen NobodySpecial268 but that dont mean they have occurred or will happen in the cataclysmic manner the author suggests.

As to the moon offering a modicum of protection where CME are concerned, it would need to hit the moon before it hit us to offer much in the way of protection. Our Earths own magnetic field offers up quite a bit of protection but if the Sun were to bump a significant CME in Earths direction it could fry us like an Egg in no time sharp.

For the moon to have a magnetic field that protected Earth far as i can establish it would need to encompassed or intersect our planet which might cause more problems that it solved to be honest.

The position of the moon and her size compared to Earth, never mind the fact that its tidally locked is also rather interesting, also its composition. There is also some speculation some portions of it may be hollow given the fact that it apparently rang like a bell when stuck by a orbiter/probe if memory serves.
edit on 13-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks, for bringing this back into focus it's been in the back of my head for a while.

The empty cities and especially the muddy roads are what has caught my attention this time. Look at all the old 1800 photos with the muddy roads in front of these huge buildings...
What am I to believe here? they hauled everything for these buildings on dirt streets? Or did they cover the streets with dirt after construction was finished?

The whole world fair thing is odd too...

There is also a historic chapter in my area, starting in 1800 where lots of children have been moved to foster parents, it does not specify them as orphans though.

It certainly was an exciting time.
Scary thaught to think something of this magnitude could be scraped from history.

Well, if you control the narrative...

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Yah, there are a whole lot of questions when it comes to the moon. That (apparently) we have a one in a trillion enigma on our doorstep is interesting.

The question of how would one move the moon is a big problem. My 1970s knowledge of science isn't much to go on. Though I did some googling today following a few ideas. Nothing much in rocket science, but maybe something in physics/chemistry. Where electrons can move between shells.

If the moon has a certain 'energy' value, to orbit closer to the Earth the moon would have to lose energy in some way. To move away from the Earth, the moon would have to gain energy. That's what I could understand from rocketry and satelite orbits.

The example I read was someone saying theoretically given a big enough rocket motor we could move the earth. The catch was it would use 13% of the earth's mass to get to Mars.

I remembered something from thermodynamic(?) about energy. Energy just does not vanish nor appear magically. So if one approached from an accounting perspective, we have to account for energy in translation between states(?)

So, to my mind anyway, the obvious answer is to translate orbital energy to spin. So if we say the moon as it is now has a ratio of orbit to spin of say 36/0. To orbit at the half way point to create 30 meter tides and flood the coastal cities, we would need to translate the orbital energy into spin and create a ratio of say 28/8. That would give 8 and a bit lunar days to a lunar month. I was thinking in seconds of arc to keep the moon orbit of the earth to have the same time value of 28 days.

I did read a bit about quantum physics that related to electrons and shifting orbital shells. But way over my head. I would guess 'quantum electron spin' is not the same as spin for a planet. Up and down spin? : (

But still we would need the equivalent of a 'quantum clutch' to translate orbit into spin.

Thinking further I guess a spinning moon might maybe have a stronger magnetic field.

A 'quantum clutch' is probably as nutty as the idea of a flat earth : )

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yeah the scary bit is what happened to the people and why are there so many children.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Have you seen "Moonfall"?

That's rather entertaining and surrounds the prospect of the moon being a big spacecraft type thingamabob.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Cheers, I'll have a look for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah cool theory but not buying it....I mean basement windows as one of the main sign? Come on houses have had storage basements to keep things cool almost as far as recorded history

And the mud flood? You can't tell me SOMEWHERE we wouldn't have some documentatiI....

Hell we have documentations of when vesuvius erupted

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Yeah cool theory but not buying it....I mean basement windows as one of the main sign? Come on houses have had storage basements to keep things cool almost as far as recorded history

And the mud flood? You can't tell me SOMEWHERE we wouldn't have some documentatiI....

Hell we have documentations of when vesuvius erupted

We do have mudfloods in real life, they are called mudslides. So to say we don't have mud slides would make you look idiotic. We also now have documentation of one of the largest volcanic explosion in the modern age which is Mount Tonga but that was underwater, the explosion is no where near as big based on index as many of the recorded explosion in the 18th-19th century. Tonga managed to cause tsunami all the way to Americas.

If we got revolutionary war history, someone either has not written about the major mudslides disaster or just burned up the history of it. Vesuvius is small time only destroyed one city. Recently they found out Romans utilized Restaurants back then, so they were not all that different compare to today.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Lmao no one said we dont have mudslides ffs....but we would know of one that wiped out a whole civilization during relatively modern times

There's no way there wouldn't be a record of that

So before you start name calling maybe read what I actually wrote and not how you want to twist it

a reply to: arcticscouthunter

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I watched "Moonfall". The Americans sure like their drama and special effects. I enjoyed it, but not sure if I would sit through it a second time.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Rather trippy seeing Sam(John Bradley) play another person.

Aye, it's a B movie Sci-Fi stoner-type affair, same as Tartarian reset conspiracy really.

So probably right up my street.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Rather trippy seeing Sam(John Bradley) play another person.

I'm a tad out of touch with entertainment, I switched off the TV permanantly when the covid silliness started.

Aye, it's a B movie Sci-Fi stoner-type affair,

Awe . . . don't put down "B" grade movies. Anne Francis was really cute in Forbidden Planet, and The Creature From The Black Lagoon was really scarey in it's day.

Moonfall needed artificial viewng enhancments? Makes sense, the plot was full of holes. Kinda like they mashed ATS into a two hour visual. You could have warned me Andy : (

. . . same as Tartarian reset conspiracy really.

If I rememeber my Sunday School days correctly, the Tartarian "reset" and mudfloods isn't exactly an isolated conspiracy. If I remember correctly, some ol' fogie built a boat and put two of everything in it, including his daughters.

But really, I wonder; what on (circular and lumpy) earth possessed people to include "flat earth" in the mud floods and Tartar theory. "Flat earth" really doesn't help things - it even scared me off.

Nevertheless, the idea of the reset and something going seriously wrong is interesting.

edit on 19-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Oh look! Here's more . . .

The whole five hour video that seems to have started the whole tartar mud flood reset thing : )

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm maybe an hour into the vid, but had to get that taught of my chest, maybe he'll talk about it in the 4hours to come, then here goes nothing.

The wohle liquefaction thing made me think someone figured the resonance of earth and went ahead to see what happens.

I went and looked if the timeline would fit.
Euler was onto resonance in 1739, 1823 Thomas Young presented the first complete formula for mechanical resonance. According to wiki his thesis was somehow, don't ask me how, connected to... Wait for it.... the tides...

as far as I understand mechanical frequencies, if you hit the natural frequency with the a resonance frequency you can make it stronger.
The only limit is the structural integrity, the curve is a square curve, so you reach catastrophic resonance pretty quickly. If i remeber correctly the resonance frequency you put in needs barely any energy and if you dont stop you will induce catastrophic mechanical resonance in any structure.

It's eerily fitting...

edit on 19-7-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join