It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cashier charged with murder after self defense killing over a bag of chips (NY off course)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Hopefully his case gets thrown out. Assuming the judge has any sense.

SDNY? A Judge with sense? I'm waiting for the satin bathrobes in
assorted colors to bust out any Monday soon.
Self-defense in blue states is nothing but assisted suicide, period.
I ought to shut up or it'll affect my CCW review process.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Has anyone ever pushed someone in anger before?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Unless they convict him in the meantime. The fact that this is even going on is beyond warped.

Oh, it is beyond twisted, it’s sick in a devious way.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Yeah, no. Sorry but apparently you don't know sh!t about NY, none of us north of Yonkers want anything to do with that filthy rot-hole that we prop up with our taxes so everything can be happy and equal and no one pays for f###### ANYTHING without their EBT card.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
Has anyone ever pushed someone in anger before?

You mean a old man being pushed and stabbed by a young couple because they refused to pay for a bag of chips who invaded his store where they cornered him first ?

What is your point exactly?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Sense in a libtard ran state? thats kinda funny. If it was Florida, he would of been given a medal.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

That DA Bragg is a puppet of George Soros. He should be removed from office.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Did they stab the old man? I just saw a push. Pushing someone is something we are all capable of and probably have done. Be careful to judge such situations, I'd say.

Obviously!

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
nypost.com...

He's been released on bail. Thank God people were able to raise the $5,000 so he could go home. I think it's awful that this poor man was put in jail like he was the criminal! He probably wouldn't be alive if he hadn't defended himself. The fact that the criminal who tried to kill him may have very well succeeded is just chilling.

I agree with others that this man should sue the pants off the police for this.

Ummm.

I think you're confused.

The police detain people, and bring them to jail. After that, their role in this game is finished. Whether or not a suspect is prosecuted is the responsibility of the District Attorney. A lawyer. In Manhattan, these types of people are some of the most backwards, upside down public servants one could ever imagine. You see, DAs are political creatures. In NYC, those around the area are well versed on the nature of these particular creatures. The types that are soft on criminals, but hard on victims.

So, the reality is, the people living there aren't encumbered by the mean ol' police when it comes to choosing who is prosecuted for what charges. They get the "justice" they vote for, served to them by their DA.

As Xtrozero said, the exodus of normal, law-abiding citizens from these cesspool cities, folks that don't care to vote for swamp beasts to run their justice system, has been in progress for a looong time now. Manhattan is the most Dickensian city, possibly in the entire world. It's pretty much entirely filled with the most poor of the poor (people living off EBT cards that, as mentioned, but ahave designer shirts and wear gold jewelry), and the ultra ultra wealthy that thing it's so tragic to lock away criminals ;-(, that is until they are victimized, usually at which point they high-tail it to the suburbs, like out where I live. Then the process of the heart bleeding and criminal pandering starts all over again in their new home.

edit on 13-7-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yes, stay in your basement. It isn't safe to go buy chips anymore.

How afraid are you guys?

Geesshhh!

What the heck are you saying here?
Are you really that far gone or are you joking?

What happened sounds like it took place in Canada. Virtually no right to defend yourself!

You’d love it here. But please stay where you are.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Did they stab the old man? I just saw a push. Pushing someone is something we are all capable of and probably have done. Be careful to judge such situations, I'd say.

Obviously!

That's the sort of mentality that lets situations like the Chesire murder case, the most heinous crime possibly in my state's history, proceed without putting up a fight.

"Just...just..do what they say! They don't want to hurt you!"

You probably haven't spent much time in Manhattan, so I can understand how you might misread the terrain. But for those of us that do, we can assure you, with data to back us up, that no, it's not a safe place where people push each other in anger and that's the end of it. Sadly, that is usually where things start to get really ugly. So, confronted with this reality, sensible people, like the bodega owner, decide to be, as they say, "judged by 12 rather than carried by 6".

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yes, stay in your basement. It isn't safe to go buy chips anymore.

How afraid are you guys?

Geesshhh!

None of us are unlike keyboard warriors like yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Obviously!

LOL

When I was in my 20’s I let someone push me and did nothing.

Within the next few seconds I received a broken orbital and a weeks stay in hospital.

Never again.

Ever since that day if somebody touches me aggressively they have wished they didn’t.

edit on 7 13 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Obviously!

Yes he got stabbed in the shoulder off camera. I am not judging this situation this was in the court case.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Obviously!

You push me, ok? You will get what you get. Sorry he couldn’t get the woman too, so bring your wife and let her jump in.

They are convicts and thieves acting like convicts and thieves. They are all from NY and liberal hell holes like you so at the end of the day I don’t care and they all can get it. But you, you need it.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Obviously!

You push me, ok? You will get what you get. Sorry he couldn’t get the woman too, so bring your wife and let her jump in.

They are convicts and thieves acting like convicts and thieves. They are all from NY and liberal hell holes like you so at the end of the day I don’t care and they all can get it. But you, you need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join