It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Victim Photgraphed Wearing NWO Logo Shirt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here's the original link where I saw this bizarre picture. It struck me as quite odd, and I thought I'd share it with the folks here to get some reactions on whether or not this is a meaningful discovery.

*WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE*
www.prisonplanet.com...

And here's the picture itself.

Mod Edit: Removed Graphic Pic, Inserted Image Warning

[edit on 4/3/05 by FredT]

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I believe I have seen this image before, linked with a previous disaster.

Can't remember where or what one though sorry.

Jack

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It was claimed to be from the Dec. Tsunami in Banda Aceh. I can't verify its validity past what appears as a caption on the website hosting it.

I make absolutely no claims as to its basis in fact, just wanted to get some opinions.

I guess apologies are in order for putting up the image. I didn't think it was graphic, seeing as it wasn't bloddy and dismembered and what not, but I guess I have a very high tolerance.

Mea culpa, if I lost anyone their lunch.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
When you donate to say Goodwill alot of the clothes esp T-#s etc are bundled and actually sold by the pound. They get sent to 3rd world countries. Thats why you will sometimes see a shot of say a 5 year old with a Gap shirt on in some mud hut somewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well sure FredT, but I've never seen this style of T-Shirt. It's a little odd to see a person wearing an NWO T-Shirt in the first place, in Indonesia in the second place, dead in the third place, with the American Emblem in the fourth place.

Just kinda odd all around.

Has anyone else ever seen this T-Shirt? I've never come across it before, so that's why I'm wondering if it's a brand name, or a common thing in some places. I've lived all over America, on both coasts, many states, and overseas, Canada, yadda yadda. I've never seen it before, that's why I was asking.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Has anyone else ever seen this T-Shirt? I've never come across it before, so that's why I'm wondering if it's a brand name, or a common thing in some places. I've lived all over America, on both coasts, many states, and overseas, Canada, yadda yadda. I've never seen it before, that's why I was asking.

Actually I came to the same conclution and tried to see if NWO was a registered clothier. No such luck. But you never know.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Not to discredit the pic or anything, but how reliable of a site is Ogrish. Any possibilities of a shopjob, you know photochop.

Very odd in any case, anyone know who the original source of the pic is. Could provide more clues.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well I lack the tools to disassemble the picture, or look at the pixels, so I really can't be of any help there.

I also looked around a little for similar clothing, to no avail.

Maybe one of our resident photshop experts can pick it apart. (Technically I'm supposed to be a Photoshop expert, but I'm working on a borrowed computer, with no nifty software, so my capabilities are severely limited.)

From casual observation I'd guess it's genuine, based on the fact that there are no tonal errors, no problems with the plane of the text and the plane of the shirt being different, and no obvious smudging or blurring within the area of the photo likely 'touched' if it was in fact manipulated.

I wouldn't say Ogrish is unreliable exactly..it's just that they work off of member submissions, so really anyone can submit and most submissions are accepted.

The webmasters of Ogrish make no claims of having verified material they post, however, the site has a hardcore audience vastly more interested in REAL gore and death, as opposed to photoshop pain and death. I think fakes are simply not as appealing to the people who frequent the site.

Just my opinion anyway.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Here's the original link where I saw this bizarre picture. It struck me as quite odd, and I thought I'd share it with the folks here to get some reactions on whether or not this is a meaningful discovery.

*WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE*
www.prisonplanet.com...

And here's the picture itself.

Mod Edit: Removed Graphic Pic, Inserted Image Warning

[edit on 4/3/05 by FredT]

Could it be possible the NWO are claiming responsibility for the disaster...?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's probably just one of those NWO wrestling t-shirts.

I've seen several floating around at flea markets now and then.

Odd

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
if the NWO were going to issue t-shirts, i'm fairly certain they wouldn't start in Indonesia.

probably got it from goodwill, as was said.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The link wouldn't work for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
mwen
Certainly possible. It's also possible that the person wearing the shirt was a message, that the NWO was destroyed or soon would be. One of the areas hardest hit was the Maldives, a location know to be frequented by the 'undercover' rich and powerful of europe. It is possible that either one of those examples was the intent.

I've heard some things that might even indicate G.W. Bush is the anti-NWO, the attempt to wrest control back from the power brokers who clasically ruled - that is to say, monarchy and blood allegiances.

That would make 9/11 a sort of show of force by those opposed to his mission. He is purported to be a Christian, and Christians should oppose the NWO if they believe in the sanctity of their religion (as it's taught).

Just a theory mind you, certainly no more than that. I personally have seen more evidence pointing to just the opposite, but I may have an incomplete picture. If anyone cares to comment, please, by all means, do it here and enlighten me.

Odd
But where did Goodwill get it?

Lanotom
The NWO wrestling shirts are usually black with white, template-spray style lettering, I checked all over for NWO T-Shirt and that's all I found. Oh..and lots of pictures of Hulk Hogan. He just isn't the same without YELLOW spandex.

Liquidation
I just checked it, and it worked fine for me. Make sure you're old enough to see dead people.
Then check your browser settings to remove any censors. I don't want to link to Ogrish, it's not an appropriate site for the all ages group that visits here. Try going to prison planet directly and using their search feature. I assume they have one, but I don't frequent that site so I couldn't say for sure. Also, what browser are you using? I'm on Firefox and it works fine.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
I believe I have seen this image before, linked with a previous disaster.

Can't remember where or what one though sorry.

Jack

its been posted on ATS before,
i remember reading it on here early in the year.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
More than likely it's a New World Order wrestling shirt. The NWO in wrestling was a group of the best or most famous wrestlers that included guys like Hulk Hogan. So the shirts were really popular and really cheap considering only wrestling fans were really buying them.

So I'm sure a lot were donated. The only thing is, most of the shirts I've seen tend to be more colorful. They have all these crazy designs or are in a painted looking font to make them look edgy.

www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...

So even if it is a wrestling shirt, which it may be, it's hard to believe that they would make a wrestling shirt so plain. And I've never seen anything like that with an eagle type print with NWO on it. Very strange.

It's also likely that it's a printed tee.

Like from a company like:
www.t-shirtsthatsuck.com...
www.cafepress.com...

Or some local printing t-shops that happened to donate some shirts that weren't selling to well.

Possibly just a comical shirt that was designed for someone like FBI or CIA, instead it says NWO. And they try to make it look authentic.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's not a wrestling shirt. The NWO from back in the WCW days never used a US emblem. I also highly doubt that the NWO would have sweatshirts and memorabilia made.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm a big wrestling fan and I'm 90% sure the N.W.O. never had those shirts.

As for it being a fake, either the image is edited (and I opened it up and couldn't find any traces of this), it was donated to the region by the N.W.O. maybe to condition the children to the idea of the N.W.O. or it's teh worlds largest coincedence?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
True. What are the odds that some vendor somewhere designed a fake NWO shirt kind of like a fake FBI or CIA shirt and nobody wanted it so they gave it to good will.

Then a relief effort used it here. And it just happened to be photographed and put on the internet.

Just strange all around.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
3,000 sacrificed in 2001 (WTC)
???? sacrificed in 2002 (Afghanistan + the big 12/26 Iran quake..whats the toll?)
15,000 sacrificed in 2003 (Iraq)
275,000 sacrificed in 2004 (Tsunami)

The NWO god is exponentially hungry.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
No need to wonder if it's photoshopped because it could very well be a customized shirt. My friend works at a T shirt shop and often makes random shirts, anyone that worked at a t shirt shop could have had some sort of fascination with the NWO and made it then years later gave it to a thrift store who then shipped to a 3rd world country. The people in 3rd world countries will wear anything, don't be suprised to see some wearing "fubu" or something random as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join