It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: Aguythatflys

Who'd of thunk it, right?

It still bewilders me why American pharma companies are allowed to advertise prescription meds on television. It makes no sense when you have to be prescribed them by a Doctor (or pharmacist in the US?? they cant perscribe here in AUS but i think they can there)

So how can you expect anyone to trust anything anymore when the President of the USA and the Director of NIAID will blatantly lie to its population? How can one not jump to conspiracy theory's when this has been shown to happen over and over throughout time? If they're lying about this then what else are they lying about?

How do you know for a fact that you're not being lied to?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Badams

It still bewilders me why American pharma companies are allowed to advertise prescription meds on television.

$$$$$$$$$$$$..silly guy/gal
, it's all about the money!

So if its all about the money then how can i know that they have the best intentions for my health?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Simple answer is you probably cant, But I lean on the side of not believing in grand government consipracys. Most governments would struggle to properly organize a shag in a brothel. Small conspiracies? sure, absolutely, a few smart people can pull off some major stuff amongst the racket and get away with it scott free.

I don't really know that either, Ive just spent the better part of 10 years in the medical industry, with my wife being involved in the industry through hospitals as well and have watched this whole COVID thing unfold with a little bit more information at my disposal than your average Joe. I spend a lot of my working day around doctors and surgeons, as well as people in other facets of the medical world. Nothing that's happening seems to be surprising or unexpected to any of them. If anything, Here in Australia, we were planning on a much worse outcome that what we had. The hospitals I have business with were shutting down wards and reducing patient numbers weeks before we had any major surges of covid patients. With the idea they were going to be overburdened with the resulting number of incoming patients. Luckily, we didnt cop it badly.
edit on 30/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

So what your saying is that this is a "faith" based structure? If you don't know for a fact that your not being lied to then how can you trust the data if its all about the money? Has data ever been faked throughout history for monetary gain?

Imo i would imagine that if this 2030 agenda/great reset is real then I would imagine they would have every single base covered.. I mean when you have the most influential and wealthy people in the world funding it don't you think they would have their butts covered before going through with said plan? Like 20-30 or even 40 years in advance of planning? I mean when you have infinite money and resources you can pretty much buy anyone and anything.. And then you can silence the rest who don't fall inline.

Any doctor that comes out is immediately discredited no matter what their medical history looks like. Anything that goes against the narrative is demonized and god forbid you as a individual have a opinion on your own health.

I've noticed alot of brits and aussie's say they've not seen any issues with the vax but have they considered that the USA and a few other country's are being targeted possibility? How can you have plausible deniability if everyone around the world just started to drop dead?

I honestly wish i lived in the world that most people claim to live in. They make it seem like it's filled with candy canes and lolly pops and everyone will always tell the truth no matter what "because its just too big to hide" But i fear that is not the case.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aguythatflys

originally posted by: vonclod

It still bewilders me why American pharma companies are allowed to advertise prescription meds on television.

$$$$$$$$$$$$..silly guy/gal
, it's all about the money!

So if its all about the money then how can i know that they have the best intentions for my health?

I'm no cheerleader for big pharma, they have done some good things, and done bad things. Sometimes I think honest mistakes, that show up years into it, or take the opioid crissis..pure profit driven scumbaggery. I have to think more good than bad though..overall. But we were talking about the tv stuff specifically, but I guess all of it, there probably is some altruism, but they are a business, shareholders want a return..not saying I like the model, but it is capitalism I guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

On the contrary, my opinions are wholly grounded in statistics and knowledge. For your assumption that all the numbers pertaining to covid are fudged through some sort of convoluted scheme, that would take a conspiracy of grand proportions, between people and institutions around the world that typically don't talk to eachother. Occams razor my friend, the simplest answer is most likely the correct one. Grand conspiracy? or statistical probabilities. I know which side I'm hedging my bets with.

It sounds like the world you live in is a seemingly dark one. The truth is not often told outright, but its not particularly difficult or does it take any special knowledge to research into something to give yourself a good guess about whats actually going on. You're welcome to believe whatever you please, however facts to the contrary are readily available, from multiple sources outside of "the government" or "the elite".

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Everything that i stated is a question/opinion I have not assumed anything. Please do not put words in my mouth.

But how do you know that these multiple sources outside of "the government" or "the elite". aren't bought off?
How do you know that they only go along with said plan because they fear the repercussions of going against the grain?

How can i do research when there is only one view point allowed? And everything else is censored to the point of having to view conspiracy websites for another opinion.

If you lived in the USA you also would have a dark view. How can i trust anything? When i'm being lied to 24/7 for monetary gain. When there's literal pedophiles running our government? pedophiles on the tv telling me to "trust science" I could go on and on..

"Faith" is not enough for me.

Also Occams razor is not flawless. It is a theory. Not a fact. And imo would not apply to something pre planed If this is all true.

edit on 30-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

We're really getting into a philosophical rabbit hole here mate lol. How do I truly know every source of covid information isn't being directed by some group? I guess, I simply dont, I just look at whats reasonable and feasible. There's no way to know unless your a part of the organization providing said statistics. The covid figures for the hospital I'm involved with? I know they were/are legit, as im there daily, seeing patients in / out and the deaths. I'm involved in bio-compatible materials fabrication and research - any papers or opinions myself or the business I work for publish, are our own. I don't consult with any sanctioning bodies about what I research I choose to do or outcomes I reach. This is the same for the vast majority of the medical industry, a great deal of it is self sponsored, not done through big business pushing their own agendas.

Look at information sources outside of your own country, if the data is following a similar trend, chances are, its all the legit statistics of the pandemic. Maybe look to data not provided by government websites?

Now, big pharma; especially in the US, they don't give a F***. They will make money at the expense of your health at the drop of a hat. Granted, they know that ultimately, without a whole damn lot of people using their product, they aren't going to make money. I doubt its a financially viable business model to create vaccine designed to kill off any major portion of the population, not when their business names are tied to the products, that's suicide for their company and income. Especially in litigious countries like the US.

Ultimately, when people talk about "great resets" and "depopulation" I personally think that's going to be completely disastrous for economies worldwide and the wealth of even the elite if done through something like a vaccine. I don't think they would do anything that would impact their income streams so severely. HOWEVER! I do think a great mechanism for a "reset" of the majority of world economies, a reduction in general population and a boost in scientific discovery and technology would come from a prolonged third world war. And its looking awfully like 1937 in here.

edit on 30/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignorancedenier

Died from a jab, naturally.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Well i guess if we're going on what we can personally see then i guess i will continue to live life as if it was pre 2019.
I've personally not taken a single precaution to avoid this viron and I'm a heavy smoker and have yet to catch covid. No one around me has caught it no friends or family and i personally don't know of anyone who's died from it. I only know one person who's been vaxed and she complains 24/7 about chest pains now. Let me add that i work in a insurance call center with about 150 people on any given day "give or take" No one wears masks and i don't see these people in or out of work with sickness. It's normally the same people there everyday. Unless they quit. Are some of them vaxed? I'm sure but that does not stop the spread. I'm personally not seeing anything different then pre 2019. I'm not seeing body's lining the streets that this "plague" should of caused and it seems that the only time people die is once they enter the hospital. Are the hospitals killing with their protocols for some more of that government funding? Who knows. Here in the states they love to use that remdisivir and the history on this drug is quite scary in itself.

So i guess a 100% survival rate for one of the most deadly plagues in human history is pretty good being 4 years from 40 and have smoked since i was 14. Am i just lucky? Maybe. Are my friends and family just lucky? Maybe. But who knows.

If you're personally seeing something different then i understand your view of logic. But i'm not and i refuse to live in fear over a preverbal "boggyman"

edit on 30-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Vax made by idiots beings !

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The shot saves 2 in 10,000 from Covid. That's the big selling point. Unfortunately 10 in 10,000 have had severe adverse reactions (including death). It's a real Monkeys Paw story. Immune function also continues to drop. How far it drops is anyone's guess. A lot of Freddy Mercurys running around.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Must be CHINA BIDEN just a Regular Joe.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: RegularJo76
His cause of death hasn't even been released. You're gonna look real dumb when it comes out that he committed suicide or something, but then again you'd probably call it a conspiracy to hide how super mega deadly the vaccine is.

Those "complaints" about the vaccine are literally him being facetious and mocking those who are against the vaccine. Apparently he was pretty deadpan and dry in his comedy.

And just so you know, I refuse to get the vaccine out of principle so you can't say that I'm shilling for it, I just think you guys love grasping at straws to justify your personal opinion.

Did you just sign up to post in this thread?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Kirsch says you have to kill over 100 to maybe save 1.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"There is no grand plan for anything (politics should tell you this) especially not your "great reset"."

It´s all just coincidences, we conspiracy nuts know...

Being uninformed is ok, it is your choice and it does not concern me. Keeping eyes and ears shut while loudly singing to stay uninformed is "meh" and your own fault. But being uninformed and thinking that those informed are the weirdos is stupid and highly ignorant.

We are in the first third of the "transformation" since 2020 and those that still do not want to realize this will have a bad awakening soon. While those informed weirdos, those silly conspiracy nuts with their WEF, great reset and green new deal "theories" will be prepared, physically as well as mentally, equipped and ready to deal with the reality. They will not wake up from a strike with a cast iron frying pan to their face like those who do everything to not accept the reality they have to live in.

Stay uninformed, stay ignorant, wake up soon with a, figuratively speaking, bloody broken nose and a only few teeth left, without electricitiy, without food, without money, without jobs, without freedom and democracy. Are you one of those that will own nothing in 2030 and be happy about it?

Seems so. Good luck behind your rainbow colored sunglasses.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

A million stars if I could.

Bravo

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreatNewss
Vax made by idiots beings !

That is a side effect actually. Neurological issues and 1p36 deletion for the next generation if they survive spike protein roulette.
edit on 30-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I thought ATS made the rules on posting and making threads, as far as I am aware anyone can post in any thread, ATS does not like censorship

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RegularJo76

Are you new by chance?

You both dont know how to check when someone signed up, wow I am gobsmacked

edit on 000000p3012America/Chicago630202246 by UpThenDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I thought ATS made the rules on posting and making threads, as far as I am aware anyone can post in any thread, ATS does not like censorship

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RegularJo76

Are you new by chance?

You both dont know how to check when someone signed up, wow I am gobsmacked

Yes we've noticed a strange phenomena were new people sign up just to post in mrna vaxx threads that challenge the narrative. Theres no welcome thread or any activity in any other forum. Probably every time we get to close to the truth. And look, here you are to defend it.
edit on 30-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

You did no see the video did you. Where Nick Nemeroff is in a hospital bed and heard what he said did you?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join