It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Let's add another one to the "totally normal/coincidence" column. A healthy 32 year old dies in his sleep. Pretty normal right? It turns out that comedian Nick Nemeroff recommended that no one else get the vaccine after he got the shot. It's sad that he clearly didn't want to get it, but was coerced into doing it, regretted it, and then paid the ultimate price for getting the clot shot.

“Ok so I got the vaccine and it did have a side effect…the area the needle went into (if I had to describe it I’d say like, on the top part of my upper arm. If that makes sense?) hurt a bit after,” he wrote. “Seems ok now but honestly do NOT recommend getting it & wish I could take it back.”

Nick also complained in another tweet:

“I will not get the third shot. I will not. Pfizer me once, no shame. Pfizer me twice, shame on COVID. Pfizer me three times, shame on you. You want me to get a third shot? What’s next? A fifth shot? No, thank you,” Nick argued.

Another twitter user pointed out:

SOURCE

edit on 29-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

I’m sure they all died of natural causes

(post by projectvxn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Yet the Biden admin and other countries are still pushing for a fall booster shot.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm simply being informed and not screaming of the sky falling and citing my non-evidence to back myself up.

Heres a copy of my reply on a similar themed thread a few weeks ago:

Prior to the wu-flu there has NEVER been such a widespread and expedited rollout of a vaccine in the history of medicine; worldwide. The vaccine was rolled out fast - IMO not in the adequate amount of time it would take to properly develop a vaccine with a the level of safety the flu vax or Hepatitis vax has (for example). However, this is not to say the covid vax's aren't within acceptable safety margins. The number of vaccine related woes comes purely down to statistics, with such a vast number of people getting it, there is bound to be some negative side affects in a larger number of people than is generally seen with other common vaccinations. Here's a fun statistic - if everyone who has taken the covid vax, ate a single peanut, roughly 1.5 - 4 % of them would have a fatal anaphylactic reaction to it (based on the rough percentage of people with a peanut allergy). Not only is that 1.5 - 4% higher than the percentage of negative covid vax reactions, but higher than the negative reactions of ALL vaccinations since the beginning of their mainstream use in modern medicine.
edit on Wed Jun 29 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped due to source post removal

edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: Fixed due to the post being replied too, being removed.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

More higher profile vaccine-induced deaths like this will eventually get the Nations attention focused on these dangerous fake vaccines.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
His cause of death hasn't even been released. You're gonna look real dumb when it comes out that he committed suicide or something, but then again you'd probably call it a conspiracy to hide how super mega deadly the vaccine is.

Those "complaints" about the vaccine are literally him being facetious and mocking those who are against the vaccine. Apparently he was pretty deadpan and dry in his comedy.

And just so you know, I refuse to get the vaccine out of principle so you can't say that I'm shilling for it, I just think you guys love grasping at straws to justify your personal opinion.
edit on 29-6-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

You underestimate the intelligence of ATS members. Are you new by chance?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

A healthy 32 year old died in his sleep. It's happening all over place. What's causing it?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
His cause of death hasn't even been released. You're gonna look real dumb when it comes out that he committed suicide or something, but then again you'd probably call it a conspiracy to hide how super mega deadly the vaccine is.

Those "complaints" about the vaccine are literally him being facetious and mocking those who are against the vaccine. Apparently he was pretty deadpan and dry in his comedy.

And just so you know, I refuse to get the vaccine out of principle so you can't say that I'm shilling for it, I just think you guys love grasping at straws to justify your personal opinion.

Did you just sign up to post in this thread?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

You're gonna look real dumb when it comes out that he committed suicide or something

Committing suicide is not normal.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What's that got to do with your thread? You have no clue how he died, only his family does. They haven't released a cause of death, just that it was "sudden".

Where are you getting that he died in his sleep? Did you just make that up? Because that's what it seems like.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

And? People have been committing suicide for all of recorded history. The vaccine is only 2 years old.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Statistics. Statistics is the boogeyman that you're claiming is destroying our world. Is the vaccine negatively affecting people? killing others? Statistics not only says likely, but says its impossible that it isn't.

According to google 12.1 Billion doses have been given with 4.84 Billion being vaccinated twice or more. 62% of the worlds population (read: more than half of the people on this planet) have been jabbed. Do you expect the vax to be perfect with a 0 negative reaction rate? that would show complete ignorance on your part.

You're more likely to die in a plane crash. I think you just don't quite grasp the enormity of the numbers we are talking about in regards to this vaccine. Nothing is 100% safe, that includes the regular yearly flu vaccine, general anesthesia or driving your car to work. There is no grand plan for anything (politics should tell you this) especially not your "great reset".

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

OK , Yet Another One of " These " . He Was Vaxed , Confirmed this Time ? ....Hmm.........

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Statistics. Statistics is the boogeyman that you're claiming is destroying our world. Is the vaccine negatively affecting people? killing others? Statistics not only says likely, but says its impossible that it isn't.

According to google 12.1 Billion doses have been given with 4.84 Billion being vaccinated twice or more. 62% of the worlds population (read: more than half of the people on this planet) have been jabbed. Do you expect the vax to be perfect with a 0 negative reaction rate? that would show complete ignorance on your part.

You're more likely to die in a plane crash. I think you just don't quite grasp the enormity of the numbers we are talking about in regards to this vaccine. Nothing is 100% safe, that includes the regular yearly flu vaccine, general anesthesia or driving your car to work. There is no grand plan for anything (politics should tell you this) especially not your "great reset".

Well you're in for a surprise Mr. No Grey Tree Set.

We're doomed mate and you have your head in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Really? No grand plan?
You must've missed you bro Klaus's book "The Great Reset".
Weird huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

How could we know true stats if doctors are ignoring patients concerns and their governing bodies have made it really hard, time consuming and unpaid to report adverse events?

Here in BC, canada, there was a government FOI release of the head doctors emails showing she was ignoring doctors concerns about patients having bad reactions and having no proper system to report such adverse reactions. This was back in 2021 so I'd imagine there are now many who had bad reactions and doctors not bothering to use the faulty reporting system. There are people on twitter with some pretty serious claims and stating that doctors were ignoring it or saying it was purely psychological... these are people who were on board with the shots too. I'm not blaming the doctors because I now believe many tried to speak out. It's all been silenced in the media.

Nothing is 100% safe, you are right there. However, when people have been extorted to take these shots or lose jobs, social standing, family support then they have a right to know honest stats from honest doctors and honest media. We have none of these just the endless braying of "safe and effective"

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

What's that got to do with your thread? You have no clue how he died, only his family does. They haven't released a cause of death, just that it was "sudden".

Where are you getting that he died in his sleep? Did you just make that up? Because that's what it seems like.

It has everything to do with it and damage control.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join