It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

You did no see the video did you. Where Nick Nemeroff is in a hospital bed and heard what he said did you?

Of course not. Damage control is here to cover it all up.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Cover WHAT up? That somebody died? People die all the time, it's a part of life.

What proof do you have that he died from the vaccine? The only "proof" you have given is a couple of tweets that were obviously tongue-in-cheek, something that went over your head.

You sure YOU aren't they one doing the damage control here? You took his tweets as legitimate when they are obviously tongue-in-cheek. Pretty embarrassing I would imagine.
edit on 30-6-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

Cover WHAT up? That somebody died? People die all the time, it's a part of life.

What proof do you have that he died from the vaccine? The only "proof" you have given is a couple of tweets that were obviously tongue-in-cheek, something that went over your head.

You sure YOU aren't they one doing the damage control here? You took his tweets as legitimate when they are obviously tongue-in-cheek. Pretty embarrassing I would imagine.

You sound desperate for people to believe you. Too bad everyone is waking up to the nonsense.

Let's create a new account on a random conspiracy site and target one thread. Seems legit.
edit on 30-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Did you just sign up to post in this thread?

I thought ATS made the rules on posting and making threads, as far as I am aware anyone can post in any thread, ATS does not like censorship

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RegularJo76

Are you new by chance?

You both dont know how to check when someone signed up, wow I am gobsmacked

Yes we've noticed a strange phenomena were new people sign up just to post in mrna vaxx threads that challenge the narrative. Theres no welcome thread or any activity in any other forum. Probably every time we get to close to the truth. And look, here you are to defend it.

To defend what exactly, your paranoia?

The person you said has joined over a month ago, could you please show me where ATS states they can not post in your threads until you are happy with their membership period. Should ATS not encourage new membership now as their voice is invalid in your opinion or is it you just wish to make an OP and everyone agree with you....you know like an echo chamber.

It seems you are a fan of eveyone conforming to one voice.

edit
and looking at RegularJo76 post history he has barely posted in your MRNA threads, paranoia overdrive
edit on 000000p3004America/Chicago630202246 by UpThenDown because: link

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Desperate? 🤣

You're the one who made the claim, don't be mad at me for calling it out as bogus. You clearly thought those tweets were serious, they aren't. There were literally making fun of YOU and you didn't understand that.

Pretty embarrassing, huh? Keep going with the damage control my friend. Your projection is obvious.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Apparently anyone who doesn't agree with him on any one thing is automatically a government shill or the enemy. I didn't even get the vaccine and refuse to out of principle because I don't know what the long-term effects are.

Since I don't think this guy died from the vaccine that means I am immediately thrown into a tiny little box he's created for other people in his mind. So narrow-minded.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Check my post history. You're clueless.

It's POSSIBLE that this guy died due to complications from the vaccine, I've never said otherwise. Do I think that it's unlikely? Yes. I'm sure there ARE people who have died from those complications. You acting like you KNOW he died from the vaccine because he tweeted about it a couple of times (which were jokes anyways) is what I don't agree with.

Isn't it funny how you guys were the ones talking about falsified deaths attributed to the coronavirus by the "other side"? It's come full circle with the vaccine, now guys are the ones falsely attributing deaths to something.

There's some really fascinating psychology happening with this whole coronavirus thing. It's almost like it's brought out the hypocrite in everyone and caused constant division and fighting. Almost as if it was designed that way, don't you think? You wanna talk about conspiracies... that would be one hell of a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Belialscousin

I lean to the side of logic and not jumping to wild conclusions. I also take what people say on ATS with a grain of salt - especially ones with accounts a few weeks old.

Believe it or don't, I've been on here longer than you... fact.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The irony of you claiming to have been here longer than myself as fact, with it clearly stating under your user name "Registered: 12/06/2022", is quite strong. No doubt you could have a alternate or banned account or just be a unregistered regular viewer, it's just very amusing given the context of this thread. Thanks for giving me a smile over my mid-morning coffee.
edit on 30/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The irony of you claiming to have been here longer than myself as fact, with it clearly stating under your user name "Registered: 12/06/2022", is quite strong. No doubt you could have a alternate or banned account or just be a unregistered regular viewer, it's just very amusing given the context of this thread. Thanks for giving me a smile over my mid-morning coffee.

You're welcome smiley and I've been a registered member here many years before you were. Keep smiling!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

What's that got to do with your thread? You have no clue how he died, only his family does. They haven't released a cause of death, just that it was "sudden".

Where are you getting that he died in his sleep? Did you just make that up? Because that's what it seems like.
Nick’s manager reportedly texted CBC that Nick passed away in his sleep . Thats all I could find ?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The pro-Experimental vaccine push crowd will continue claiming these are 'just coincidences..."

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Young, healthy 32 year olds die suddenly in their sleep all the time. Who cares if he made videos complaining about side effects from his “Emergency Use Authorization EXPERIMENTAL gene therapy” shots? Nothing to see here folks. Move along. a reply to: RegularJo76

edit on 30-6-2022 by Roedeer because: Added a few words.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

You did no see the video did you. Where Nick Nemeroff is in a hospital bed and heard what he said did you?

Of course not. Damage control is here to cover it all up.

Damage control, Denial, cognitive dissonance and then a a few dozen self diagnosed disorders on top of their actual ones i suspect.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams
Soon you will tell us that most of the negative news about mRNA vaccines has not been censored.
Stories like these are just the tip of the iceberg.
Just go back in time and see what has become of the many promises surrounding mRNA vaccines.

edit on 1-7-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
SADS strikes again!

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignorancedenier

Yes its soooooooooo very common for healthy kids to just drop dead from heart attacks,
In fact my entire time from the age of 6 to 18, only 3 kids died out of thousands in a philly city school and that was because he was stabbed to death. The other committed suicide. Last but not least the final one actually overdosed. None of them were on school grounds, cept the kid who was stabbed he was just outside of school grounds. ALL those deaths occured in highschool.

No accidents in the swim team, no accidents in baseball, volleyball girls and boys both, no accidents in basketball, no accidents in battmitten, no accidents at the gym (and there were some very tall pudgy boys in my school). Yep heart attacks are sooooooo common among kids, they come out of your womb having one.

its sooooooooo very common for healthy people to drop dead on the spot.
Its sooooo very common that the last time I was physically at a sports game in the 90's & 2k no one died. Today they drop dead every damn game.

So yes, dropping dead is completely normal.. its ALL normal,

i'm going to call bull# on that.
If kids are dropping dead its because you gave them the death shot. ALL there is to it. Kids are resilent, they heal faster then adults, they don't have the same 'broken down' tissue and buildup of fats in their veins thanks to a 'younger' metabolism that adults do not have thanks to abuse and age. So if your kid randomly drops dead for literally no reasons that revealed themselves before the vaccine but after you give them a shot, you killed your kid. END OF IT, MURDERER!
edit on 1-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

As I said, you must be American, as you constantly get fed disinformation, or just enough information to play toward someones narrative. At least here in Australia and from what I've heard from the UK, it was always marketed as something to reduce severity of symptoms. Never was it said to prevent transmission, neither on television or in hospital literature given to staff. What you heard was half right, its very much about reducing the load on Hospitals and healthcare infrastructure. As the government projected the number of cases likely to emerge.

Fact is, anyone can write a medical paper. Especially like the one you've just linked that (as the header of the document states) has not been peer reviewed.

Actually , we were told it would stop transmission

NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant has urged locked down residents in hotspot local government areas to not “waste this opportunity” to get vaccinated and break the chain of transmission.

Dr Chant said the “public health intervention” to urgently vaccinate 16 to 39-year-olds was the key to breaking transmission.

“Just to be clear, this is a public health intervention in vaccinating the 16 to 39-year-olds and getting the authorised workers,” she said.

“The modelling suggests that if we can get that group vaccinated, we will break the transmission chain.”

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah, your right. Someone fainted on stage just after mentioning the vaccine...that's evidence the nano bots in our blood stream are listening to us yeah?

You don't know what was put in your bloodstream.
Lol....yeah?

The ingredients have been posted on this forum a couple of times, so we do know.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join