It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets talk about child mutilation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Heres one I don't get..thousands upon thousands spent on baby teeth, usually only if parent has a dental plan.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

States individually regulate body art. I did not find a minimum age, the only thing is, in some states minors need the consent from their parent. it is not defined if the consent of the minor is needed,...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My son who is 24 is not circumcised, we don't believe it's right. My son has had no issues with his penis at all, and most myths surrounding an uncircumcised penis have been debunked.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx
Omg lol, I'm very pleased for you!🀣
I'm just an average guy, certainly a volume/length greater than the typical tools my female friends carry in their purse/handbags pmsl. That typical silly male size pride thing is not my issue here though, at all, and simply because I was lucky enough to be born average male UK size lol.
The thing you'll never know though is the absolute amazing piece of skin it is for masturbation, even catching pre semen fluid drips when it's the actual hood for the glans, keeping underpants unstained lol, plus...
"Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin – thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types."

I could easily choose to find out your experience of a glans like leather, it's probably a cheap private operation in a day...but why the # would I choose to mutilate a healthy, working, important piece of my skin now, when I totally love the sensations of all the receptors in it!!!😁

Please don't come out with the old alpha male line that your leather skin allows you to last longer and make you a 'better' lover... I've never had any complaints about premature ejaculations lol, so I'll stick with "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" ...and I genuinely feel sorry for all baby boys with parents who got them needlessly mutilated at birth, nobody should make that choice until a child reaches age of consent.

I'm also glad I can always look in my own adult son's eyes and say "Well at least I didn't get your knob mutilated at birth son!"πŸ€ͺ

He chooses to keep what he was born with as well, and wash it properly in the shower as I taught him growing up, and I continue to deem the (medically unnecessary) removal of baby boys foreskins to be a legal form of child abuse.
edit on 2-7-2022 by angeltone because: multiple typos etc lol

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
Omg lol, I'm very pleased for you!🀣
I'm just an average guy, certainly a volume/length greater than the typical tools my female friends carry in their purse/handbags pmsl. That typical silly male size pride thing is not my issue here though, at all, and simply because I was lucky enough to be born average male UK size lol.
The thing you'll never know though is the absolute amazing piece of skin it is for masturbation, even catching pre semen fluid drips when it's the actual hood for the glans, keeping underpants unstained lol, plus...
"Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin – thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types."

I could easily choose to find out your experience of a glans like leather, it's probably a cheap private operation in a day...but why the # would I choose to mutilate a healthy, working, important piece of my skin now, when I totally love the sensations of all the receptors in it!!!😁

Please don't come out with the old alpha male line that your leather skin allows you to last longer and make you a 'better' lover... I've never had any complaints about premature ejaculations lol, so I'll stick with "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" ...and I genuinely feel sorry for all baby boys with parents who got them needlessly mutilated at birth, nobody should make that choice until a child reaches age of consent.

I'm also glad I can always look in my own adult son's eyes and say "Well at least I didn't get your knob mutilated at birth son!"πŸ€ͺ

He chooses to keep what he was born with as well, and wash it properly in the shower as I taught him growing up, and I continue to deem the (medically unnecessary) removal of baby boys foreskins to be a legal form of child abuse.

GREAT!! LET ME TELL DAD AT thanksgivng how big a piece of # he is

for having me circumsized. going to go great at the dinner table u twat.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I would call any father who got a needless circumcision done to their child out, if he ever tried to say, giving his son a bell end made of leather was a good thing.
Sorry fella but I consider you a victim of child abuse.
You called me a twat so I assume you are British like me, you already know that the overwhelming majority of British parents do not mutilate their baby boys in that way.
I may be a twat, but I'm still gutted for you for being mutilated at birth, hope you won't force it on any son you may have as well.
*Edit* Sorry, I saw 'thanksgiving' in your post lol so you're an American who uses the British 'twat' insult?πŸ˜‚ Well it's no surprise your dad cut you up as a baby, the US is only second to like Afghanistan or similar for male child mutilation rates!!😱😱🀣🀣
edit on 3-7-2022 by angeltone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Idgaf what any woman or any man for that matter says about circumcision. It shoukdn't be done to newborns. It should be an individual choice.

I've known a handful of adult men who got circumcised after buying unto the whole less risk of complications and cleanliness and all that.

Every single one of them regretted it.

So, yeah babies can't consent so just do whatever you want with them I suppose.

The same for FGM shouldn't be done, but I've seen the same arguments made for FGM as have been made for MGM.

I guess at least in modern times the whole suck the blood out of the baby penis with the mouth thing isn't as common.

Progress. Yay.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2
I've known two personal friends who were circumcised at later life, both massively felt and continue to feel the loss of their natural (no lubrication needed) fleshy hood, for masturbation. Both also hated the premature ejaculations for weeks after with sex with females, until their glans was micro scarred enough (leather like) so they can last longer now.

Both absolutely regret having to lose their natural hoods....and my one mate who was circumcised at birth doesn't know the difference, because the absolute amazing experience of a foreskin with thousands of receptor's in it, was stolen from him before he even knew what masturbation was.

Absolute barbarism in my opinion, legal child abuse, and an almost "Stockholm syndrome" with the victims, towards the fathers who cut their boys.

edit on 4-7-2022 by angeltone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

There comes a time when every adult will have to face the errors of their parents in order to not perpetrate them on the next generation. It takes maturity to face your parents with their shortcomings, and to forgive them.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
I didn't get my child's ears pierced as a child. I had no objection though when he asked me permission, and cash to get it done as a silly young teen🀣
But, when I see children too young to understand why they had a metal bar cut into their flesh, for cosmetic reasons, I just see physical child abuse.

I've thought it all my life, babies are THE most naturally beautiful innocent things already, absolutely beautiful brand new humans, they don't need stupid head bands and invasive body art to 'look better' it's physical abuse as far as I'm concerned... I've never done it to a child, and will always condemn it when a child doesn't even understand consent πŸ‘Ž

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The ego in this thread is something to read, keep it up folks.

I mean seriously bravo yall pat your backs any harder you might break your arm.

I was snipped, you know what I dont miss it (one of the reason they do it as a newborn I would guess), dont think my parents abused me either.

You dont want to get your son snipped dont, I wont judge you for not doing it, but holy crap you are some judgmental people when it comes to folks that think different than you.

Child abuse is a pretty heinous accusation to make and you should really know what you are talking about before tossing it around willy nilly.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
I have considered it all my life since I learned as a child that Muslims cut the hood of the penis off in children.
So yes, as someone who absolutely loves my fully working natural hood, I gave my son the option to choose when he was of age of consent, and I absolutely will consider it child abuse, especially as he chooses to keep it.
I'm sorry fella, if you have never experienced a fully working hood as part of masturbation by yourself or partner's hand, no lubrication needed, well bluntly you have no idea what you have lost.
I certainly will not choose to lose what I was born with, I absolutely love it...but you can't grow a new one, so I guess you'll never know what you've really lost.
I'm pleased for you not knowing the loss though, but I still absolutely do consider it child abuse, so I let my son make the choice himself.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Great I am happy for you and you are still a judgmental prick.

Child abuse is not a term you should throw around because YOU think its abuse, there is a clear standard for it, circumcision does not meet that standard education is a wonderful thing you should try it.

Simply saying X is child abuse to the wrong people can wreck a family's lives, it nearly wrecked my life and did wreck a co-worker's life.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Cutting the natural hood off healthy male babies with no overwhelming clinical need, to me will always be child abuse in my mind.
You just have no idea what you lost.
I do, and so does every male who has had a late circumcision in adulthood.
I absolutely would not choose to lose what I was naturally born with and I'm glad I didn't get my son mutilated at birth now.
No apologies, I absolutely deem it to be physical child abuse, it's just legal for some crazy reason.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Both my husband and son are circumcised, now with that say, why is everybody making a big deal about cutting a piece of skin, when now we got a government promoting and supporting the complete mutilation of the entire male and female reproductive parts in order to push for gender equality.

Now that is more horrific to me than anything else.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Oh gosh that's a kettle of fish in itself, again, though, if such things happen to young pre- pubescent people who are coerced etc, then it is also child abuse in my opinion.
Certainly anything surgical on a baby, with no overwhelming clinical need, remains, to me, legal child abuse.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh, I agree, that is why circumcision is a choice and I am good with that,

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
My issue with babies being circumcised is their choice was stolen from them. That's why I consider it to be child abuse. When my son was old enough to understand how overwhelmingly fantastic, a fully functioning, healthy natural penis hood was, he decided to keep his, as I imagine every single boy in the world would...if only that choice wasn't stolen from them at birth.

edit on 4-7-2022 by angeltone because: changed "great" to "overwhelmingly fantastic"

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, I agree, that is why circumcision is a choice and I am good with that,

Choice for who?
Was your husband and son both circumcised after they personally requested for it to be done?
Or were they infants?

Most circumcisions are done during the first 10 days (often within the first 48 hours) of a baby's life. They're done either in the hospital by the pediatrician, family doctor, or obstetrician, or, for some religious ritual circumcisions, at home.

Most people who are circumcised are far too young to decide for themselves so saying 'circumcision is a choice and I am good with that' is a strange thing to say.

Tell me how you came to the conclusion that circumcision is a choice.

To you it's just cutting off a bit of skin......you don't even consider the trauma the little boy experiences and associated psychological issues......you've probably never thought about it.

edit on 5-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
David Reimer was raised as a girl after a botched circumcision.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join