It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Wheres Hunter ?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

He is still trying to call this Republic a Democracy in the 1st couple of comments.

The definition of Republic is blowing their ever loving minds!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
He has a YouTube page, haven't watched too much on it. He has longwr hair in some. In one of these chapters there was a discussion about some guy becoming postmaster general (I think) and his actions saved the country. Can't remember the name. That's why I went down that rabbit hole yesterday.

Yes really strange actions.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ex-Trump Official Defends Using QAnon Slogan: 'What's Wrong With It?'

"They [critics] don't get to define what we mean when we say something. 'Where we go one, we go all' is, as you said, from a great movie that I watched a long time ago and people took to it.

"And so what? It doesn't mean everyone is a conspiracy theorist and people keep asking me about this Q stuff. What does it matter? What I'm telling you is that there's truth in a lot of things that many people say and what I'm putting out there is the truth."

Strange Days

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Gates Foundation Funds Clinton Health Initiative

Another leap for mankind. Bill Gates Foundation is teaming up with the Clinton health Initiative to make developing countries dependent on China for medical and healthcare products. Another grant this month for $560,021.
Why are they doing this?
One thought is that the U.S. is hopefully going to bring back the manufacturing of our own medications and producing our own raw ingredients. By doing that China is going to lose their #1 customer. Somehow they need to stop that from happening or develop a new and growing dependent customer base.
-------

This leads me to the one area that has really concerned me from the beginning. Where does Pfizer-BioNTech get their raw ingredients to manufacture their mRNA magic jabs from? Maybe some from China?
Here we have China at the epicenter of the bioweapon release and they have a monopoly hold on our vaccine raw ingredients. What if there is some contaminant in one of the basic ingredients? That might explain why some lots are more deadly than others outside of the manufacturing process problems.
How much oversight did the CDC have in China during the plandemic? Just saying there were manufacturing issues before Covid and CDC warnings were just dismissed. I can't imagine the conditions improving.

In the book "The Vaccine" BioNTech in January 2020 developed a working partnership with Fosun Pharmaceuticals, a Chinese pharmaceutical giant. The interest from Fosun come from the very top. In fact a Fosun representative approached BioNTech "Are you working on a coronavirus vaccine, and if so, can we speak to you about it?" Page 78
The two companies signed a confidential agreement and they exchanged data. Page 79.

This is weird.> Why would they seek out a company whose only specialty was using a mRNA platform to treat individually based cancer vaccines to treat Covid?

Very troubling...
BioNTech did not have the ability to conduct clinical trials to determine the effectiveness of their vaccine. Fosun had two hospitals in Wuhan, the epi center of Covid and had infected people that clinical trials could be conducted on. Page 78/79
How could BioNTech be certain that the clinical trials were conducted properly and that they received accurate results?
Maybe Fosun discovered that there were problems, big problems with the mRNA technology itself regardless of the quality of the ingredients..
China has still not approved any mRNA vaccine!
China's First mRNA Vaccine is Close
-------
Circling back to the raw ingredients issue. Brazil, the country with the second highest fatalities next to the U.S. received raw ingredients from China to produce non mRNA Astra Zeneca and Sinovac jabs. Red Flag>China was providing raw materials for Covid jabs!
Brazil To Receive Ingredients From China

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Uncontrolled S P R E A D by Scott Gottlieb. < ha, ha just the beginning.

I am trying to keep an open mind because he is somewhat insufferable as the "all knowing" ex FDA Commissioner. Only he knew what was to be done and when things should have been done. Right from the get go he was trying to exert control over the narrative through the media and contacts within the government while at the same time sitting on the Pfizer board.[ He was FDA Commissioner in 2017 and left in 2019.]

According to Gottlieb everything that was done was done wrong. There was a "mismatch between the scenarios that we drilled for vs reality"- poor execution.

Page 7. New York City 911
Weirdness Alert...
When 911 happened, New York City erected a large field hospital to treat mass casualties. The Fed and State officials had such foresight as to have stored enough medical equipment to treat all of these people. Scott Gottlieb was working in a nearby hospital and according to his recollections this field hospital was not really used because there were more fatalities than survivors.
So where was this field hospital, where were the medical supplies when Covid struck New York City? There were no ventilators, no masks, basically the cupboard was bare. Instead the hospitals were allowed to become over run and people died. Page 7

Between February- July 2020 New York City had 1.7million infected people. Page 12

Conversations were taking place with HHS about the potential of Covid becoming a very serious issue. Very problematic >
Robert Redfield, CDC Director [another who is desperately trying to distance himself from the movie] was very, very slow at informing President Trump about the potential of a Covid pandemic. He finally advised Trump January 16th, Martin Luther King Day, when he was golfing. Why was this not done earlier in a Presidential briefing. Doing it on a golf course?
Page 17.

Fear amplified. What are the chances that a video was posted to Twit on January 17, 2020 featuring medics wearing level D hazmat suits "boarding a flight outbound from Wuhan and scanning the seated passengers for fever using infrared thermometers." page 17
-----
Scott Gottlieb is not wrong about many issues such as the need to protect the vulnerable in nursing homes, the threat of community spread via asymptomatic spread and questioning why the CDC was so poorly prepared.
The bigger question is what motivated the CDC to "ensure" that they were not prepared.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why did President Trump not fire Fauci?
I have wondered about this and the obvious explanation is that Fauci is a civil servant and as a result the only person who could fire him was Francis Collins, head of the NIH. Another rat that has fled the sinking ship.

What if Francis Collins had fired Fauci, because at this point who wouldn't? Isn't this convenient. Secretary Becerra has appointed Lawrence Tabak as "acting" head of the NIH. An acting head would have difficulty if not impossible task of firing Fauci.
HHS Announces Lawrence Tabak Acting Head of NIH

But what if Francis Collins had done his job? There was a back up plan!

Fauci could have appealed his termination to the Merit Systems Protection Board. They may have upheld Collins decision but amazingly/not MSPB did not have quorum! The fix was in. Page 290
--------
Another curiosity.
Under the Public Health Emergency of International Concern Agreement there were 4 criteria that defined whether a country should report to the WHO.
1. Event unusual or unexpected.
2.Public health impact of the event serious?
3. Sign of risk of international spread?
4. Significant risk of international travel or trade restrictions?

Only 2 of these conditions needed to exist for China to notify the WHO. At least 3 conditions were met in January 2020 and yet China was slow, very, very slow at notifying the WHO. Tedros knew and did nothing and in fact vocally supported China.
No surprise that President Trump wanted to withdraw from the WHO. Page 33
What was Gottlieb's thoughts on this?
He was horrified that Trump was going to pull out from funding the WHO. His suggestion " that he move to include Taiwan in the upcoming WHO Assembly." " The president had concerns with my idea, saying that Chinese officials would see this as a harsh reproach, and it would elicit a backlash. Trump seemed cautious at not pushing the Chinese government too hard or too fast." Page 52

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I want to harken back to this. If the Biden Administration is linked to these attacks, doesn't that equate to an act of war on Europe?

Also, what would be the point of this? Does Hunter have any dealings with the Polish Gas line?
Then we have the issue of German authorities talking about a cold gasless winter, could they have been involved with this as some kind of False Flag event?

I know some people on ATS have speculated that the damage could have been caused by poor worker precautions, but as we've seen in the past, some people jump on these events to push narratives. I guess we have to ask if the US was involved with this event, or if Germany was involved, what are the global implications?

US may have shared intel with Ukraine on how to sabotage OR from the time Biden said he would stop Nord Stream & war breaking out...7 months elapse and we have a pipeline rupture due to neglect? I have no idea what preventative maintenance is required on any pipeline.

Since these BALTOPS exercises in June, near the Danish island of Bornholm the British Royal Navy along with the US Navy’s 6th Fleet has been training the Ukrainian military to use these same drones.

Added fuel for possible sabotage, in 2015, the annual routine underwater survey of the Nord Stream 1 pipelines came across a remote operated vehicle rigged with explosives right next to one of the lines in Swedish waters. The umbilical cable had been cut. The drone’s national origin was never disclosed.

Explosive-Laden Drone Found Near Nord Stream Pipeline (Nov 2015) Not much to the article and the oil companies use seismic blasting to map the sea bed and geology.

A follow-up report (translated from Swedish):

The analysis shows that it is a Swedish remote-controlled craft (Seafox) that the Armed Forces use to clear mines, for example.

The craft, which is guided by a cable, was lost when the cable broke during an exercise. The loss occurred in the spring of 2014 far from the place where it was found.

It really posed no danger either to the gas line or to shipping because it has a built-in function that makes it neutralize itself. The craft was moved and destroyed by the Swedish Armed Forces last week.

The analysis of objects at the gas line complete

In this recent French interview (starting at 3:50) with Jacques Baud, he said based on documents that has been declassified from the 80s, Ronald Reagan ordered the sabotage of the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe to prevent too much rapprochement ("reconciliation") between Russia & EU, especially with Germany.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

he said based on documents that has been declassified from the 80s

Interesting claim, but I'd like to see the documents. Jacques may be talking out of his derrière.

I find it somewhat amusing how much finger pointing at the USA the French and German talking heads do while studiously ignoring the activities of their own governments.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, I too! I may have to look into those claimed docs more. I expect to see alot more of this high octane finger pointing over the coming months.

Germany’s new energy independence policy: seize Russian assets

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow]
I felt the same way that this guy is jokingly describing the way he felt in 2020 except I'm not joking. In 2016 I had fallen asleep watching the election and the tv timer turned off the tv. I woke up the next morning and was terrified to turn the tv on. I waited several minutes then decided I had to rip off the band-aid. If Hillary was all over the news crowing about a win
I would probably puke but I was eventually going to have to face reality. Thankfully I did not have to endure the feared nightmare. I literally squealed to see that Trump beat that old evil snake.....whew! We dodged a bullet there. Unfortunately. we are living through a nightmare now but at least we can have some hope that there are decent people, most of who were highlighted in their efforts to defend Trump during the witch huntS. I can honestly say that I do feel like we had to go through the last 6 years to see the light that had been shone on both the white and black hats......... and a lot of the exposure came from the CUE movement!.... Anyway, I enjoyed the read!

To save space....Do you do your own avatars? I have been thinking about doing a horse with shades on but am not quite sure
if it will work since horses eyes aren't in front of their heads.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
QTSR Sept 28:

RED OCTOBER; COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN. >As Pope Francis traveled to Asia and tried to have a meeting with President XI, but was denied and turned away .... This last attempt was by the ROTHSCHILDS family and Rockefellers/OBAMA [ DS] in a made effort to Stop XI from Military operations to take down the CCP Regime and also asking XI to opening up the BRICS MONETARY RESERVE to the VATICAN banks. .. But XI did not make any attempt to meet the Pope. Within hours the ROTHSCHILDS ordered their next move to arrest XI and begin the COUP and activate MSM on the arrest of XI. (fortunately their plans had fallen a part for the moment..AS I had reported XI was in safe protections after the meeting with PUTIN ).... Several CCP commanders loyal to XI Arrested several of the military commanders who helped in the Coup and stopped the full Coup from escalation for the current moment....> back Channels > From PUTIN advised XI to make and appearance on TV and counter the arrest MSM narration and send a message to the DEEP STATE letting them know their attempts failed. _XI and Putin had met earlier and discussed Growing black U.S. military operations with UK forces killing and targeting Russian Forces with Drones.... And what the next steps were to counter these offences in a major move)//// >A fleet of Russian and Chinese Battleships in formation were ordered to enter U.S. Waters. ( Update just 80 miles from U.S. Alaska territory the fleet was spotted with 2 Chinese naval war ships and 4 Russian Naval vessels and a Destroyer and lurking just a few miles behind ..>insiders: report up to 8 Submarines in the vicinity.)//// _The CIA [ DS] with mini Military subs had long planned to Explored the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline.. As BIDEN had publicly stated before he had operations in place to bring down the pipeline without German consent . _As Russian subs entered the Mediterranean Waters last week and cut gas pipelines to France from Algeria , the CIA counter move of taking down Nord Stream 2 Gas lines brings a long awaited Nuclear War ( awaited by Cabal) even closer ( this EVENT was long planned by OBAMA, CLINTONS and DAVOS ECT ECT ECT.. To bring in a nuclear war through DARKWINTER22 classified projects .... The agenda of depopulation and nuclear fallout would connect clearly to new vaccines countering supposedly radiation exposure to survivors and much more New World operations)///// > I was one of the first to drop INTEL Drops on these EVENTS COMING last year in January and February 2021 ( many thought I was lying and just fear mongering and all the EVENTS i for told have now come to past as we are in huge MILITARY EVALUATION AND NUCLEAR EVENTS STAGING AROUND THE WORLD.. CHNIA. RUSSIA. U.S. IRAN. JAPAN. FRANCE. GERMANY AND SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON HIGH ALART STAND BY........( but you must Remember!!!!!...... I have WARNED you about the EVENTS all coming./ happening.. From the WORLD COLLAPSE TO STOCK . SUPPLY CHAIN COLLAPSE TO>>> NUCLEAR EVENT.... >>>///// I WARNED YOU because I was truthful in the what was going to happen.... But I also told you many many times...... The NUCLEAR EVENT is STAGED... (if something goes off it will be over the oceans.....)..... ALL THESE EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN FOR A REASON THAT LEADS TO FULL MILITARY INTERVENTION AND FULL INVESTIGATION OF ALL MILITARY COMMANDS THAT HELP PULLED THESE MILITARY COUPS AND COMPLIED WITH DEEP STATE AGENDA..... > it all connects to FUTURE WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND TRIBULATIONS///// EVERYTHING IS GOING TO COLLIDE... THE EXPOSURE OF PANDEMIC, BIO-WEAPONS VACCINES, FULL DEEP STATE EXPOSURE. THE NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT NUCLEAR 🎥 EVENT. // The month of OCTOBER IS RED AN CABLES;;: ARE HOT..... In the underground mil. Channels, the word is COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN EVENT. buckle up buttercups... Inside the STORM.... No oil for U.S. , Europe means.. Shut down!!!!! There will be no gas for everyday things and businesses........ Complete shutdown EXPECTED. .. COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN __ MILITARY is the only way. It all leads to military intervention..11.3

The 2 Explosion detected by the Swedish gov. At the epicenter of the Nord Stream pipelines severally damaged the Gas lines in three separate places. A toxic bubble field half a mile wide has devastated the local marine life and the lasting effects on the atmosphere from the methane is considered catastrophic. This intensional Sabotage ( False FLAG EVENT> the CIA had contacted the EU only hours earlier warning of an Attack on the pipelines)

KASH PATEL signed his books with WWG1WGA... In his latest interview he explains these special signed books are released to the public... >l TRUMP playing WWG1WGA song at rallys... Then Posting ( reTruthed) WWG1WGA ... PATEL>The Chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump. Patel has worked at the United States National Security Council and United States House of Representatives and a federal prosecutor working on national security cases, and a legal liaison to the United States Armed Forces. He held very high classified clearance and was briefed daily by mil. intelligence agencies ( Truth the matter he still gets very high Intel briefings daily and holds certain Classified clearance for life. _With the high esteemed Intelligence CLEARANCE PATEL had/has inside U.S. Departments of Defense it's really safe to say .... He knows many things! .. From DEVOLUTION. To CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT to 11.3. to the Q OPERATIONS.... WWG1WGA As we speak several Secretary of State and high prominent members of Congress., Government officials including SCOTUS and their wives believe in Q ..... With the elections coming up ( if they happen...? Highly likely October Events Will bring in EVENTS THAT LEAD TO military OPERATIONS )... Several Secretary of State who follow Q are heading into office. WWG1WGA

I have been Dropping MAJOR DROPS on GERMANY COLLAPSING< the past months and the past weeks i have been echoing to keep eyes on [GERMANY] > THE EXPLOSION OF THE NORD STREAM 1_2 INTO [GERMANY]< happened..... This RIPPLE effect is already happening as hundreds of thousands of corporations are scrambling for gas/oil for he next week's demand that supplies 84,000,000,. Million people and Millions of business's, schools, supplies and delivery for food. Good service......///// [ GERMANY ] __ Like I said EU is inside a COLLAPSE and Germany would be first.. Then FRANCE.... Then Netherland... Then Belgium... The ripple effect.... The CIA control Center at CERN had a huge part in helping the VATICAN retrieve money through Europe before the PLANNED Nord Stream pipelines explosions .... Buckle up [GERMANY] As fast as you can.... Get your food and supplies!!!!!!.... __________

* the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

>>1952489
We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.

Q

So what is the ultimate Question ?! 🤔 Maybe we can help that “ reporter “, lol, call it “ Delusions of Grandeur “ but I think this thread ( think tank ) has been used as inspiration for certain News outlets. It’s been uncanny several times how things discussed here become the monologue a few days later on popular conservative news sights. 🤔

So what is the Ultimate Question ? The first thing that comes to mind is “ Does the United States of America still exist as outlined by the Constitution ? “

Thanks Sufi for the time and money you’ve put into this effort, you could have taken a nice little holiday with that money ! You’ve done something Great and Heaven smiles at you…..🥰

edit on 28-9-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is GMax in Tallahassee?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

According to Bureau of Prisons:

Kevin Spacey Pushes to Limit Testimony From Ghislaine Maxwell Witness

Lawyers for actor Kevin Spacey are trying to bar an expert who testified in convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell‘s federal trial from testifying about the credibility of Spacey’s accuser in his civil sexual assault trial scheduled to begin next week. The Law&Crime Network's Jesse Weber breaks it down with Law&Crime's senior reporter Meghann Cuniff.
www.youtube.com...

As to your Avatar question, no not really. Just random images I come across I'll crop for an avatar. Nothing photoshopped by me. The cat w/shades is from a youtube thumbnail.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Added fuel for possible sabotage, in 2015, the annual routine underwater survey of the Nord Stream 1 pipelines came across a remote operated vehicle rigged with explosives right next to one of the lines in Swedish waters. The umbilical cable had been cut. The drone’s national origin was never disclosed.

I want to hold this thought for just a moment...

Years ago, I made a speculation on the possibility of a military existing that wasn't part of any country. I may have been wrong and the question of "Does/did Terra Mar have a standing military?"

It may sound like a stupid question, but over the years a lot of large-scale military equipment (ie Ships, Tanks, Aircraft< tons and ton of military arms and munitions) have gone missing or "left behind" in foreign countries. Enough modern military equipment in fact to arm a military with very upscale equipment. Where did it all go?

The we have the missing Orphan issue that seem to drop off the face of the Earth. There's enough of them per year to man a well-staffed military as well.

Then there's this small but possibly important tip-off. Terra Mar is a variant of Terramare.
Both links are from WIKI, because at this point it may not matter much.
The Terra Mar Project

The TerraMar Project was founded on 26 September 2012 at the Blue Ocean Film Festival and Conservation Conference in Monterey, California, and focused on the 64% of the ocean that lies outside any single country's jurisdiction. Their mission was to create a "global ocean community" based around the idea of shared ownership of the global commons, also known as the high seas or international waters.

In 2014, on behalf of the TerraMar Project, Maxwell gave a lecture at the University of Texas at Dallas and later that year, a TED talk, about the importance of ocean conservation. Maxwell also spoke at the United Nations as the founder of the TerraMar Project. She accompanied Stuart Beck, a 2013 TerraMar board member, to two United Nations meetings to discuss the project. Maxwell presented at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavík, Iceland in 2013.

Scott Borgerson, listed on TerraMar's board of directors for 2013, appeared with Maxwell at the Arctic Circle conference. In June 2014, Maxwell and Borgerson spoke at an event in Washington, DC sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations, titled “Governing the Ocean Commons: Growing Challenges, New Approaches”.

Tax documents for U.S. organization the TerraMar Project consistently list Ghislaine Maxwell as the organization's President. The TerraMar Project's address was in New York City for 990 tax filings from 2012 through 2015, with later filings showing a Woburn, Massachusetts address for 2016 and 2017. The New York Times reported that TerraMar gave out no money in grants between 2012 and 2017 and that it was described as having unusually high accounting and legal fees for an organization of its size.

Remember what -Q- said? Q-765 It was simply:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 276796 No.382161 📁
Feb 15 2018 01:08:41 (EST)
Watch the water.
Q

Now here's where most of you all can stop reading. I'll go on and it will show you all something very old is going on.

Terra Mar or Terramare? They sound the same but are very different.
The Terramare Culture

Terramare, terramara, or terremare is a technology complex mainly of the central Po valley, in Emilia, Northern Italy, dating to the Middle and Late Bronze Age c. 1700–1150 BC. It takes its name from the "black earth" residue of settlement mounds. Terramare is from terra marna, "marl-earth", where marl is a lacustrine deposit. It may be any color but in agricultural lands it is most typically black, giving rise to the "black earth" identification of it. The population of the terramare sites is called the terramaricoli. The sites were excavated exhaustively in 1860–1910.

These sites prior to the second half of the 19th century were commonly believed to have been used for Gallic and Roman sepulchral rites. They were called terramare and marnier by the farmers of the region, who mined the soil for fertilizer. Scientific study began with Bartolomeo Gastaldi in 1860. He was investigating peat bogs and old lake sites in north Italy but did some investigations of the marnier, recognizing them finally as habitation, not funerary, sites similar to the pile dwellings further north.

In my thread about Atlantis (yes that place again) I pointed out that one area that could be a very good contender for this island location is in Northern Italy, the same place where this Terramare Culture was from. Thread can be seen and read HERE

If I'm right, then Atlas would have been from the from the Helvetii people. As mentioned in this posting below:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman
It's also unimaginable that politicians would allow school shootings to take place at the same time they are pushing for gun control. These people don't care about us, they only care about themselves and the power they think they have.

If you think this about "Fellow Countrymen", then ask yourself this: "Why allow for the killing of people that are classed as unhealthy?"

Hint, unlike the rest of the Celts, the Helvetii believed that only pure blood and healthy descendants (Eugenics if you will) should rule all that they pervaded. Ever since Rome brought them into the Empire, things fell apart. Even in todays history, look how often the Swiss rulers proclaimed their "Neutrality" while providing services to aid and abed crimes against humanity.

So, if a few thousand Ukrainians die, do you think that the Swiss will care?

As back then all the way up till today, Switzerland can be linked to the issues we see today. Imagine if the Helvatii people was able to take back the Attica Peninsula? No Trojan War to create Rome, no Macedonian Empire to spread Hellenism, no movement into the modern world, and most importantly no loss of blatant control of the Helvetii Empire. A simple glacial collapse destroyed these people believed right to rule the world, and now the people that claim to be connected to or descendants of are trying like hell to steal that power back.

I know my idea seems really out there, but in ancient times plans of expanding an empire was often planned over generations and not years, could we be seeing that plan trying to come to past?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm wondering if they evacuated the prison she is in due to the hurricane. It would suck if she escaped or got suicided
(and her death was blamed on the hurricane).....going to watch your vids!

P.S.
I found a couple of pics of horses wearing sunglasses but can get them uploaded.
I thought I saved a link that someone posted a couple of days ago but cannot find it. I sure wish they'd get
that issue fixed.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Here ya go
upload link

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Maxine Waters wasn't always pro-riot...?

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join