It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Joe Biden is speaking to ghosts, Veep Harris has defected to North Korea, Donald Trump says nuclear war is imminent and National Coffee Day is trending on Twitter. Priorities. US Blackhawk helicopters circling over the incident sites of the Nord Stream pipeline several times in September. Nordstream glows like 3-letter agency shenanigans out of a James Bond movie...boomerang effect incoming. The trend of mass awakening is accelerating. What a time to be alive.🤣

Lots of circumstantial evidence points to the US Govt, but then nobody knows who is in charge:

Whodunnit? - Facts Related to The Sabotage Attack On The Nord Stream Pipelines

Else a hidden hand at work. Funny how China has been so quiet.

Russia spent $11 billion on that pipeline. Why in the world would they destroy it vs turning off the valves??

The next day this happens...what a coincidence:

Poland and Norway open 'milestone' trans-Baltic gas pipeline

Poland and Norway opened a new gas pipeline via Denmark on Tuesday, hailed as a much-needed alternative to Russian-controlled routes.

At a ceremony in Poland, Norway’s Energy Minister Terje Aasland said the opening of Baltic Pipe was “a milestone on the important path towards European independence”.

The 850-kilometre route connects Poland to the Danish mainland and then to Norway, historically the second-biggest gas provider to the EU after Russia.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Watch the Water?
GQ Yacht Week

This would be something. Megan Markle connected to Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew?

Meghan Markle/Epstein/Prince Andrew

Not sure if that is her but at this point nothing surprises me. They all seem to be part of one big happy family. Maybe through this yacht party she had easy access to Prince Harry? Fact checkers unite> nooo that's not her.
-----

GMax where did your $ go? This makes no sense. She could pay cash for her hideout house but now has nothing?
Ghislaine Maxwell Owes $900 K for Lawyers

Not only are lawyers stiffed but the City of New York.
GMax owes New York over $1 million in Taxes

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: cimmerius
Cim I'm glad you are on right now.
You have some deep psychoanalytic/sociological perspectives that I appreciate. So maybe you could help me out here.

I have been wondering about how people, say for instance Pfizer or Moderna board members, who are aware of all the injuries and deaths being caused by the mRNA jabs do nothing. I imagine some may be sociopaths but I find it difficult to believe that they are all sociopaths. Money of course is a motivator but still one would think at some point someone would call out the issues or resign. Crickets.
I haven't seen anyone do that.

The other issue I am struggling over is what about the scientists involved in the development and testing? Is there not one. single. solitary. person. who might have issues with their conscience? Something simply doesn't add up.

Look at Israel where they made a conscious decision not to set up a VAERS system to report vaccine issues for over a year. Surely there must have been someone who would have been concerned.

Look at the newspapers and their reporters. Absolutely nothing about vaccine injuries/deaths being reported. Again compromised. But surely there must be one reporter, editor who throws down the gauntlet and says something.

The issue I am wondering about as all of this unwinds and becomes very public is how are these people going to mentally and emotionally deal with this? What happens to someone when they become a social pariah?

Hi T1. I know you asked Cim but this has been fascinating and frustrating me since the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if working for a large corporation on such sensitive projects requires the signing of a non disclosure agreement and it wouldn't be hard to write up all sorts of legally binding addendums such as loss of severance pay or whatever as well. Where people are not motivated financially they can also be psychologically extorted such as the wide held belief that those who want to work at elite levels are hoodwinked into doing unconscionable things that have been documented.

There is also the possibility, at least for me, that the hidden hand element exists. There was a reporter, Rebel News, if I recall right who was trying to interview participants at Davos and someone brushed them off with a comment about "not being family"

As for the lower levels, I think the propaganda has done it's work and people really think they are doing good by going along with the narrative. Many have spoken out but hopeless with all avenues censored. I was absolutely fascinated by a newspaper we took out of the back of a broken mirror that was on a bed that came from india. It's in english and the format is almost identical to our local rag. Even the sections have the same titles.

Most people are really innocent and to my mind a part of their psyche cannot handle delving into the darker issues. I've wondered if I'm of a more evil nature simply because my mind can handle knowing of these issues (not that I like it) but it could also be the long acclimation period of decades where nothing surprises anymore.

The Israel vaers system is interesting too. We had FOI releases here in BC that showed our head doctor not responding to physicians emails stating the old reporting system wasn't right for the mrna shots.

Well orchestrated for sure.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's the first capture of terramar on way back; click me 🙋

Founding citizens has a section with clickable pic bios.

Maybe I'm mistaking, but I think I read that the whole effort became dissolved as per GMs arrest?

edit on (9/29/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

What's the problem with turning off the gas and installing a new section a pipeline to replace that which has a hole in it? It should take less than a week?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Good question. Why does it take the storm so long to hit? How much more evidence is needed?

Gates to Block the Sun

So Gates is pushing ahead with his scheme to dim the sun. Despite the obvious of starving us when crops can't grow there is more around this.
Today is World Heart Day and we have been hearing about all of the sudden heart attacks in the youth population which is weird. Checking with someone in the health field there was an uptick due to Covid.
This makes sense since I believe that the bioweapon came in at least two parts. The mRNA jabs caused many more cases.
Healthy athletes and doctors do not suddenly drop from heart attacks. They need something to pin this on.

No doubt this is all due to "climate change".
Completely Normal Young People Now Having Heart Attacks

What are the chances that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded a study that linked "ambient particulate matter pollution' to heart attacks? Air pollution! And just imagine what all that particulate will do to people when they dump the dimming particulates into the sky.
Lancet October 17, 2020

Just for laughs> The Lancet article was published October 17, 2020. Probably no coincidence that the study has data up to 2019. Now moving forward we will see "Climate Change" as an explanation for everything.

Climate Change Causes Heart Attacks

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Really valid points. I just wonder on a personal level what worry or horror they are going through. Can you imagine knowing all kinds of really serious sensitive information about harm and death and you feel you can't say anything.

I wonder if there is some law that if there is illegal activity that would allow an escape from the non disclosure agreements. I mean non disclosure usually relates to trade secrets, not taking intellectual property if one leaves the company and giving it to a competitor or starting up a new company using the know how.
This is on a very different level.

I cannot imagine what must be going on in their lives. I think back at the two doctors I was told about that worked at Pfizer who did not want to take the jabs. They were nudged into it and the huge quarterly bonuses I am sure helped.
I guess as you say all the top people who could be whistle blowers have been bought off.
------
However there are some whistleblowers who have in their own way revealed what has been going on. In the book "Moonshot" I fell quite strongly that damaging information was placed throughout the book and Albert Bourla goes on record saying that this was a true accounting. He did not write the book but had employees do it for him.

Reading the book these employees had some justification for what they did. They were forced to work in the manufacturing facilities despite the lock downs, and the fear that Covid was going to kill them. Meanwhile Bourla and top executives at Pfizer worked from the safety of their homes. They did not get to share in the outrageous $ that the top dogs received.
In fact Bourla asks at one point if he could go to the manufacturing plant and thank the employees. Their response was "pound sand". He took that as they worried about his safety. Can you believe that?
These books have evidence and they name names. I wonder if anyone from the companies have read the books?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A little Quiet out there

Battle Erupts Over Alleged Grisly Photos of Brain-Hacked Neuralink Monkeys
We haven't seen the photos yet, but they sound gruesome

A California university is refusing to release a cache of grisly photos of monkeys reportedly injured during experiments testing Elon Musk's Neuralink brain implant technology, in spite of a lawsuit aiming to force the school's hand.

In a press release, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) advocacy group said that it had learned that the University of California, Davis is in possession of 371 photos of the experimented-upon monkeys that were subjected to Neuralink tests, which took place at the school's veterinary lab facilities.

edit on 9292022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Just think, if the NIH was working on those neuralinks we would have thousands of people getting mutilated instead of monkey pox carriers.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ya'll remember those mysterious drone swarms in Colorado/Nebraska back in 2019...

Drones✅
5G✅
Geotracking✅

The conspiracy theory nexus is here.

Breaking Defense

The War Zone

We're outta monkeys, humans are next.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NATO likely won't allow Russian ships to operate in the area given the current situation

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I heard from some folks in Florida that Walt Disney World is flooded. I wonder what the tunnels look like?

Watch the Water?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Thank you so much! I made sure it saved this time.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: igloo
I just wonder on a personal level what worry or horror they are going through. Can you imagine knowing all kinds of really serious sensitive information about harm and death and you feel you can't say anything.

Probably felt, and still feels, like hell on earth for some. Maybe, not unlike what some of us felt as it all rolled out as predicted, unstoppable.

I saw a doctor's post on twit that stated why they didn't speak out and it wasn't received well at all by the public. They cited fear of loss of income, family suffering, license. Yet, many health professionals tried their best to speak out despite consequences. Guess, there's a sliding scale to what bothers one's concscience.

Thank you for your grand efforts in reading these books. Every post has been fascinating and very revealing. Now is that reveal because they must inform the public or is it their own personal conscience coming through, I wonder? Really appreciate this as books are almost a forgotten media these days which is why they may allow so many "slips"

Back to lurking.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sure hope TAT and his family weathered the storm ok, anyone else here in FL ? I know FL get’s storms and hurricane’s often, but do guys think there is some sort of weapon that can make them worse or alter them in some way ?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I love it! Thank You Cimmerius. Hopefully I can get it uploaed!......this horse actually looks like the first barrel racing horse
that I had as a kid...minus the shades....lol

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I went off topic in regards to Guyfriday mention of the Helvetii. That channel is so good, I wanted to share it...and because, Rome. There's a lot of lessons to be learned there, mostly from Marcus Aurelius

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I'll bet it was her! Wasn't Epstein's ranch in Santa Fe? Surely there is a clip of her voice somewhere on the net. I'll look after
I get caught up on the thread. That is very odd that she thought you were following her just because you ran into her again..... sounds like mucho paranoia, which I would expect a criminal like GMax would have!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Could Be

Court orders production of Seth Rich laptop
Something

Could Be

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Husband Files for Divorce
Nothing

She sure is handsome.
Bl atant

Polish Politician Stuns With Tweet Suggesting Who Was Behind Destroying Russia’s Pipelines
This does not bode well
FB?Truth??

Q. Why don't they want us to know about our
Twin Solar System??? 🤔🤷‍♀️

A. It's ALL about power & greed --- Planet earth is actually a factory... and us humans are all
self replicating factory workers... We're given dollars in exchange for our time & energy to ultimately mine endless amounts of gold that the occupants on the planet Nibiru' needs for it's atmosphere as well as being used in their diets..

This is why the governments worldwide lie on top lies & create endless 'fake' conspiracy theories in order to keep people completely lost to the truth and stuck at a "factory worker" mentality..

Government lies & coverups include:
HAARP
Sun Simulator
C-trails
DEW
Project blue beam
Geoengineering
Climate Change
Flat earth theory
NASA

*If it's supported by mainstream media
(which the above items are) that's when you
KNOW it's actually part of a MUCH bigger
narrative that they're pushing on the masses in order to confuse & ultimately hide the knowledge that we INDEED have a "Binary Twin Solar System" present RIGHT NOW that is currently passing 'between earth & our sun' and which is responsible for creating SO many destructive weather events daily..🌬️🌀⛈️🌪️

*They're totally tricking & psychologically manipulating people into believing all these strange clouds & extreme weather events are "man made" ... They'll literally say & do anything to keep people from finding out about these nearby planets and more importantly from finding out they're actually considered "slave labor" for higher races on an entirely different planet...🤫❤️🤯

The Basics About Our Twin Solar System:

How to recognize the planets of our Twin Solar System:

Example of the destruction being caused by our Twin Solar System:

edit on 2022/9/29 by CrazyFox because: Another day of stuff happening

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join