It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
t.co...
airdomainintelligence.mil

edit on 26-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin grants Russian citizenship to former US security contractor Edward Snowden. Drafted for the front lines. LOL.
AP story

twitter.com...

FOIA Advisory Committee Organizes into Three Subcommittees for the 2022-2024 term

Trump library records become FOIA'ble on Jan 20, 2026.

MT's Forbes Trump link archived.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
t.co...
airdomainintelligence.mil

Fascinating to see an old school Bluebook 'flying saucer' visual featured in an official US Government logo for the office of the National Intelligence Manager for Aviation, a Military Office Under the @ODNIgov. Slow 'disclosure' drip. The man-made craft is displayed with thrusting arrows pointed in the same direction, while the domed disk sits parked, quietly off to the side, watching the show.🤔

National Aviation Intelligence Integration Office (NAI2O) - which they link to a Wiki page, LOL. 13 employees?

Embroidered patch for anyone interested.

Perhaps another note of interest is today, the new 'UFO' seal as verified by Wayback Machine, has been changed back to the old. But, the new seal is now just the transparent shadow background on the current site. Meh, prolly nothing as webmasters are never read into the program.

Current:

Yesterday: NIM-A Sept 25, 2022

PSYOP Mission Patches

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Thank you, really interesting post.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you for all of your efforts, and sacrifices Rel!

I am sure those who wanted those at the time got them. I would say if any of you are on the fence, that archive will keep you busy.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's sure keeping me busy right now. It really is quite impressive. I won't be able to save everything but I'm prioritizing the linked webpages, captures and proofs from the most recent threads and working backwards. We'll see how it goes...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Congress makes it harder to question election results. Since circa 1887 all it took was a single representative to question the results of an election in order for it to be put before congress for re-examination.

Behold, the new law named the Presidential Election Reform Act – would increase that from a single person to a full third of both houses.

According to the write-up on ABC News, the legislation was pushed through to prevent "election interference" from "election deniers" who are spreading "baseless claims of voter fraud."

Perhaps a more honest interpretation is that the US voting system is rigged to the moon, and they need safeguards in place to prevent any oversight or analysis of the voting process.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

What's weird is that on Jan6th states were going to question the election, but then the "you know what" happened, and those questions all went out the window. I think many of those so-called GOP and DNC people need to answer why they decided to not challenge the election results. Some t=of the states were even in the act of verifying the election still when the Congress decided for them. What transpired behind the scenes that did this, and why isn't everyone in Congress being held accountable?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow, it's been almost 12 hours since the last post. Is this thread dead now?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It happens sometimes. This morning I've been pondering the idea there may be a US government shutdown in a few days.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The 70th 7 year Shemitah cycle begins today.
The 70th of Daniel's vision.
Jubilee

Buckle up buttercup

originally posted by: Caled
It happens sometimes. This morning I've been pondering the idea there may be a US government shutdown in a few days.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The past few days I've tried to get to this thread on my phone, which I don't have a link on the screen, and it is not showing up in ATS. Is this normal? I have a link on my tablet and can get here from that. Just curious.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Grab

The title refers to the land grab of governments and other powerful entities around the world as they seek food and water outside their borders to meet increasing shortages. Halverson first dug into the story in 2014 after a Chinese company purchased Smithfield Foods, the world’s largest pork producer. Halverson’s reporting revealed that the $4.7-billion purchase wasn’t merely a business transaction. It had heavy support from the Chinese government. With the Smithfield purchase, China now controlled one out of four American pigs.

The Smithfield revelation began a seven-year journey captured by Cowperthwaite’s team that showcases investigative reporting at its best. Halverson and his colleagues follow a trail of money and resources to probe into the covert actions of the world’s most powerful countries. Those governments rarely admit vulnerability in public, but in private they are taking evasive action, knowing — as one analyst puts it — that any society is only nine meals away from chaos. In many parts of the world, that scenario is a lot closer than we think.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi everybody!
Long time no see.
The photos of gas bubbling to the surface of the Baltic from the Nordstream pipeline leaks are all over the Internet.

Watch the water?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is probably normal. Difference devices handle this site differently. Also, it depends on if you are logged in. It may even matter how you login, for example you can use username/password, or you can login through another source like Google. I login with Google because I trust them implicitly.

=)

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Caled

The past few days I've tried to get to this thread on my phone, which I don't have a link on the screen, and it is not showing up in ATS. Is this normal? I have a link on my tablet and can get here from that. Just curious.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It is the calm before the storm. The big one president Trump referenced in 2017, while standing with all the admirals and generals.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

U.S. Congress negotiators set nearly $12 bln in new Ukraine aid

WASHINGTON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Negotiators of a stop-gap spending bill in the U.S. Congress have agreed to include nearly $12 billion in new military and economic aid to Ukraine, sources familiar with the talks said on Monday, reflecting continued bipartisan support for the Kyiv government in the wake of Russia's invasion.

In response to a request from the Biden administration, the funding would include $4.5 billion to provide defense capabilities and equipment for Ukraine, as well as $2.7 billion to continue military, intelligence and other defense support, said the sources, who asked not to be identified ahead of the announcement.

Rice rejects Cold War talk (May 15, 2007)

MOSCOW (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, seeking to repair strained ties with Russia, said on Monday she did not like its rhetoric towards Washington but said there were no grounds for talk of a new Cold War.

As she flew to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, Rice conceded it was “not an easy time for the relationship”, but said ties were nowhere near as bad as during Soviet times.
But Rice said it would be a mistake for the United States to seek to isolate Russia, arguing that it is more likely to make progress on democracy and other issues if Moscow is included in Western institutions.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about the Office of the Director of National Intelligence NIM-AVIATION seal with the UFO. And where that UFO is located on the map. Is that an island that is blurred out by Google?

www.google.com...'38.0%22N+104%C2%B035'37.5%22W

Clickable version:

tinyurl.com...
edit on 9/27/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Only blip from what I can tell was that China's Chairman Xi was possibly in a COUP or victim of one.

Sorry but I've been out a lot over the weekend. Other than the iffy situation in China, was there anything that dropped on the 24th?

Stormrider was supposed to provide up evidence or something about Biden getting impeached, but has anything come of that yet?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

We are at the end I believe of this event. The end of this thread, maybe that too, but surely something is about to go down? No matter the reasons, this thread will live in history for many of us. Probably, also for many we didn't even know looked at the debates we had. We have developed a way of digging for data and have found ways to express the meaning of those data so much better by reading other's thoughts. By now we know certain people will shill for evil no matter how vile while pretending they give a sheitte. We can easily spot the patterns and can take that with us when we go out into the real world. It is real, and our problems won't go away by ignoring that fact as some do here.

The truth seekers here have become my favorites. Many seek it here and keep their selves as mere lurkers. I was that way for years, until the Global warming hoax was being supported by a few of the ones people used to think "hung the moon" on ATS....

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join