It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Feel at times Your stepping through a swampy insane asylum to bring me-us data, thankyou for doin the yukky yards T1, this BiltMore vid answered some swampy Questions for me and added a couple of Questions also, Veils lifting fast ATM >

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Todays topic> Snakes.
Why Are Snakes Dying Off?

This is really bugging me and may be something or not.
Circling back to the book "The Premonition".

Joe DeRisi became involved with the snake die off of epic proportions, which occured between 1998-2002. To give this context this was the biggest mass die off since the dinosaur extinction event.
Using his Virochip he found the arenavirus which was odd but even stranger this "arenavirus had one genetic sequence in it that was not part of the arenavirus".

Time to think outside the box. The Chaos team conducted table top exercises prior to the "big event" but what they needed were some field trials that could take place under the radar. Most people wouldn't notice the disappearance of snakes and some would be rather relieved.

What if they used the snakes to practice on???
This part is even more disturbing if possible. The snake die off took place across several countries> the U.K., France, Nigeria, Italy. The U.K. is an island so that would be a tough one for the snakes to get to. This suggest a parallel deployment of the bioweapon, which I have assumed was used for Covid-19 as well, which would account for the rapid global spread.
Perhaps this was a test to see how different environments would affect the bioweapon. These people are just so sick.
--------
Gates connection.
Tracking Gates in Turkey

Billy went to Turkey and celebrated his 66th birthday with Jeff Bezos and visited the famous Bodrum Castle with Snake Island.
Snake Tower
Symbolism> Here we have Snake Island where a snake somehow managed to get to and bite the daughter and the U.K. with a snake die off. Once again a place that would be difficult for an infected snake to get to.

At the time I thought it was so very odd that his visit was being so scrubbed off of the internet because who cares where he goes.

Hospital/ medicine link Secret Museum

Probably it is my wild imagination that maybe SARS was another field test launched in 2003, a year after the successful Snake field test ended.
Could this be possible???

------
What else has Gates been up to in Turkey? They seem to be having the same problem as we are. He is buying up farm land and lots of it.
Gates Buys More
Hmmm...
Somet hing to Think About

edit on 25-9-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: 12 hours n 13 moons

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I don't think humble is the words Sun Tzu chose.

"Pretend inferiority" is close to what you mean.

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: dashen

Humbly my ass!

WHat was Bava Kama smoking that day?

P

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder
Thanks,

LETS SEE IF IT COLLAPSES ON ITS
OWN FOOTPRINT 🤣💦

What about Chad is he hanging out? Is the question best asked when in debate regarding "election integrity"

Nancy Pelosi, 82, is savagely booed during appearance at NYC's Global Citizen music festival in Central Park - after schmoozing backstage with A-listers and drunk-driver husband Paul

edit on 2022/9/25 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
QTSR Sept 24:

Tomorrow I will drop a full story on BIDENS IMPEACHMENT < As the CONTINUITY of Government is in place behind the scenes Mil gained all the data and world records and secured Whistleblowers that will come forward in 2023 hearings planned against BIDEN and EXPOSING Corruption, Illegal trading, Treason through the Biden Crime family. The selling off of American Oil and Gas from Louisiana ect.. Into the Hands of the CCP through Hunter Biden Hudson West company. This story already had dropped two months ago.. But now... The full data, receipts from direct companies and Whistleblowers have been fully secured. The trackings , data collection , gatherings and military operations of The USSF OPERATIONS are phenomenal.... The GOP has been contacted several weeks ago about all the data and the EVENTS to PLACED for 2023 [ EXPOSURE] ________ COLLUSION COURSE. [ DURHAM] FBI EXPOSURE. DOJ EXPOSURE. VACCINES EXPOSURE. BIO-WEAPONS EXPOSURE. ELECTION FRAUD EXPOSURE. TRUMP VS. UNITED STATES. / CLINTONS EXPOSURE... EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE.. EXPOSURE to the LIGHT..... Incoming the prefix for BIDENS IMPEACHMENT///.... _____ there is much happening PATRIOTS....... In ALL COUNTRIES < EXPOSURE

QTSR Sept 25:

Back Channel ; TURKEY/CHINA Alliance _In the spring of 2022 NATO, U.S. [DS] military w/ UN was puzzled as China delivered ( flew in direct from Turkey) state of the art high-tec Missile guidance systems and////> _hundreds of Club K box container missiles and heavy artillery shipped from CHNIA> TURKEY> Romania>(then trucked into) SERBIA After the first delivery of guidance missiles systems on Chinese Military aircrafts were delivered to SERBIA the Chinese flew over U.S. military bases near the regions (if you remember I did a drop on this story back in spring)..... Then Chinese Air Force abruptly returned to Turkey and All went DARK/ Sky scanners were turned off and scrambled. _Now the reason why TURKEY the largest military unit inside of NATO was helping China, SERBIA is because >> TURKEY Has now joined the Chinese/RUSSIAN ALLIANCE. with >INDIA,Belarus,Pakistan,Iran,, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Maldives, Egypt United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Myanmar, Mongolia, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Armenia Azerbaijan and Afghanistan. As the DEEP STATE MSM promptly pushed for Chinese President Xi arrest in world[DS] MSM news ...i had reported XI was well aware of a counter Coup happening and is protected heavily by military Alliance .... _.XI made this statement at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit in Uzbekistan last week. There, Xi declared war on the KM, stating: “We must prevent outside forces from starting a color revolution."... this message was and clear, directly sent to ROTHSCHILDs, SOROS, ROCKEFELLER ORGS. VATICAN they are under surveillance< _Behind closed doors TURKEY pledged their ALLIANCE to CHNIA/RUSSIA and the growing GRAND ALLIANCE... WHITE HATS OPERATIONS IN EVERY COUNTRY WHO HAVE VOWED TO TAKE DOWN THEIR OWN DEEP STATE MILITARY. With TURKEY joing the ALLIANCE openly the direct message was sent to NATO & UN . >>>> YOU ARE DONE! /// _The COLLAPSE of UN . NATO ( To be restructured by White Hats in 2025 ) Is underway.... Now you know why I have been reporting for months since last year.... INFIGHTING inside NATO. UN was happening and infiltration by White Hats ALLIANCE was giving DECLASSIFIED updates to NATO/UN commanders... because white HATS were in the midst of making TURNING TURKEY AND SERVAL OTHER COUNTRIES AGAINST THE DEEP STATE MILITARY REGIMEN>NATO, CABAL UN GLOBAL AGENDA military headed by KAZARIAN Mafia, VATICAN, ROTHSCHILDs ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT. > UK is currently in talks with RUSSIA/ CHINA on publicly announcing to joining the Chinese MONETARY system... ( Ig this happens, then the EU will fall abruptly as others EU countries WILL wage in joining CHNIA / Chinese gold/ precious metals backed monetary SYSTEM....as Hungary/SERBIA/Belarus is already planning in secret negotiations to join the systems Immediately )//// As the countries inside the growing mil. Whites hats ALLIANCE come together they are cutting off oil and gas to [DS] MILITARY resources in NATO. UN structures..... The complete Cutoffs off Chinese Dragon. Clans FINANCIAL FUNDING to VATICAN, DEEP STATE MILITARY W/ PUTIN Destroying the UKRAINE world money laundering system these operations has left the U.S. military BROKE as soldiers now are forced to food stamps. And oil has been cut/ severally decreasing to NATO.UN DEEP STATE MIL. OPERATIONS..... (We pray and love the U.S. military soldiers as they go through hard events in the world operations that effect them personally and to ask people across the Globe who will feel the effects growing as the COLLAPSE of the [ DS] CABAL continues)//// keep your food stocked up my friends Good bless ____ Inside the STORM

[COMMUNICATION SHUT DOWN]>>>this text is running through the CABLES;:... the last week's and increasing.....//// Usually when CABLES are hot, its only weeks away..... > With the U.S. elections of he Republicans getting ready to take control of the House... ( Which WILL effect the Whole world.. Bringing EXPOSURE to the PLANDEMIC/ FAUCI NIH CDC. WUHAN, CHAPEL HILL.../ EXPOSURE OF THE VACCINES BIO-WEAPONS/ EXPOSURE OF STOLEN ELECTIONS/ FBI DOJ COVER-UPS / ( will CONNECT world wide stolen elections schemes - colour Revolutions involving CIA Microsoft big tech. Usual [DS] SOURCES)../ EXPOSURE OF BIDEN CRIME FAMILY CORRUPTION.... ECT ECT ECT EXT EXPOSURE ECT ECT ECT ECT ...../////..... when Republicans../Patriots/ democratic turn coats plants take control of the House..... The EXPOSURE of the Deep State Crime syndicate operations will be EXPOSED that is connected globally...... The DEEP STATE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WORKING ON BEHALF OF THE CABAL....> DON'T WANT THE NOVEMBER U.S. ELECTIONS TO HAPPEN... AND ARE PLANNING A MASSIVE COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN > MORE IMPORTANTLY _UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS ALSO WANT THE SAME COMMUNICATION SHUT DOWNS TO HAPPEN....( It's all for military purposes from securing phone data from [DS] Operatives to installing full grid control of the internet and social media to banking systems and All would lead to Marshal law .. 11.3)..... ________ Let's see what develops in the next week's.... October surprise 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

* the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

edit on 9/25/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: moar

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm out.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I agree. Any ideas on how?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
13KS Everyday I am like you say crawling through the swamp. Sometimes it is really, really an insane asylum.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be defending snakes. Imagine only 14 more books to read through.

More Snake Thoughts...
Circling back to Gates modified corn part of the plan.

Why did they select Nigeria for snake elimination? This has nothing to do with benevolence. The African people know that the Gates brand is super sub par and only makes half the wheat than their traditional corn. The next step in the plan?
Attack their corn. Best way is making it organic. They are just so sick.

The snakes would normally eat the mice and other pests in the fields and in storage. By eliminating them this allowed a mouse plandemic. They need corn and other crops to eat and they needed much more. Now the Nigerian people, the youngest and most populous country in Africa were then set to compete for the same food as the mice.

Nigeria

I was hoping it wouldn't be this bad. What are the chances they blame "climate change?.
Nigerian Maize Imports

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Feel at times Your stepping through a swampy insane asylum to bring me-us data, thankyou for doin the yukky yards T1, this BiltMore vid answered some swampy Questions for me and added a couple of Questions also, Veils lifting fast ATM >

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Todays topic> Snakes.
Why Are Snakes Dying Off?

This is really bugging me and may be something or not.
Circling back to the book "The Premonition".

Joe DeRisi became involved with the snake die off of epic proportions, which occured between 1998-2002. To give this context this was the biggest mass die off since the dinosaur extinction event.
Using his Virochip he found the arenavirus which was odd but even stranger this "arenavirus had one genetic sequence in it that was not part of the arenavirus".

Time to think outside the box. The Chaos team conducted table top exercises prior to the "big event" but what they needed were some field trials that could take place under the radar. Most people wouldn't notice the disappearance of snakes and some would be rather relieved.

What if they used the snakes to practice on???
This part is even more disturbing if possible. The snake die off took place across several countries> the U.K., France, Nigeria, Italy. The U.K. is an island so that would be a tough one for the snakes to get to. This suggest a parallel deployment of the bioweapon, which I have assumed was used for Covid-19 as well, which would account for the rapid global spread.
Perhaps this was a test to see how different environments would affect the bioweapon. These people are just so sick.
--------
Gates connection.
Tracking Gates in Turkey

Billy went to Turkey and celebrated his 66th birthday with Jeff Bezos and visited the famous Bodrum Castle with Snake Island.
Snake Tower
Symbolism> Here we have Snake Island where a snake somehow managed to get to and bite the daughter and the U.K. with a snake die off. Once again a place that would be difficult for an infected snake to get to.

At the time I thought it was so very odd that his visit was being so scrubbed off of the internet because who cares where he goes.

Hospital/ medicine link Secret Museum

Probably it is my wild imagination that maybe SARS was another field test launched in 2003, a year after the successful Snake field test ended.
Could this be possible???

------
What else has Gates been up to in Turkey? They seem to be having the same problem as we are. He is buying up farm land and lots of it.
Gates Buys More
Hmmm...
Somet hing to Think About

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What are the chances Albert Bourla has tested positive for Covid again?
Pfizer CEO tests positive for Covid Again

This may be stating the obvious but if these mRNA magic jabs are so effective why is he bothering with testing? In fact why are Fauci, Biden, Newsome and other top dogs still testing. Those vaccines are supposed to be safe and effective or somewhat or maybe not at all.

The testing is just confirming the obvious. One gets sick and is sick. No test needed.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Starlink can work with the radios on "normal" phones...

techcrunch.com...
techcrunch.com/2022/08/25/t-mobile-phones-will-connect-to-starlink-for-free-starting-next-year/

Huh, whadda ya know. 17,000 miles per hour cell towers. Nice! Track me anywhere big daddy.

American media wants to participate in a regime change so bad...

Li Qiaoming: General at Center of China Coup Rumors on Social Media

Unsubstantiated reports that Chinese President Xi Jinping is under house arrest and that China is in the midst of a military coup swirled on social media on Saturday.

Among the unproven rumors circulating is that Li Qiaoming, a general for the People's Liberation Army (PLA), China's military, has replaced Xi.

Another disaster in the making as VeeP Harris is headed to Taiwan this week.

Meanwhile, Patriarch Kirill, the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, proclaimed in his sermon today that soldiers dying in Ukraine would have all their sins washed away. Sounds like a good deal.🙃
twitter.com...

And the French are having a fire sale...Rungis, the largest wholesale fresh produce market in the world, is on fire in Paris.
twitter.com...

I heard the Pfizer CEO has COVID for the second time in 6 weeks.🙃🤡

Soylent Green in 2023?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Monopoly

The Wound is the place where the light enters you. Rumi

This is a bit lengthy, just a bit over an hour, but is really very well done. It gives a very good breakdown of what is going on behind the scenes. Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street, Berkshire Hathaway and the uber elite connections and The Great Awakening.
-------

Just a little more about Bourla. It is news today that he caught Covid. Today is September 25th. Three months out would be December 25th. Suspicious timing since he is Jewish and that is a very important Christian date.
Could this be a Pool connection?
December 26,2004 there was the world's largest natural disaster, a tsunami that killed over 230,000 people.
Tsunami December 26, 2004

Could this be the planned date of the reveal wrt the "tsunami" of deaths/injuries due to the mRNA jab? Or is that when the real "tsunami of death/injuries take place where it is impossible to deflect? I am sure he is communicating something about this.
------
Speaking about dates. SARS started in 2003. Covid-19 in 2020. 2020-2003=17. Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
If you thought that they just wanted us to eat ze bugs...Jimney Crickets they want us to feed ze bugs to ze dogs too!

Ze Bugs Dog Food
Ze dogs need to rebel.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
share from a post on Russia ATS thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Freedom of Information e-mail chain:
FOIA E-mail chain

Redactions again. I wonder who they are trying to protect?

This ties in with the book again. [The premonition]

Charles Mecher, the man who infiltrated the CDC to help establish the 'social distancing' protocol for pandemic response also managed to infiltrate the VA where he was basically reporting to no one and could do whatever he wanted.

page 174. Carter was the go to for the Wolverines [ an undercover group within the government that was working outside of any authority]. Matt Hepburn, DARPA connection "like the Wolverines, was now more or less entirely dependent on the group's collective wisdom, and the curious talents of Charles Mecher. Charles Mecher, the man everyone forgets about.

Early on he estimated that the fatality rate of Covid was in a range of.3%- possibly as high as 1.5%.

[Pool link]
"The goal was to find at least one state to take the lead and roll out an aggressive response to the virus, introduce the social intervention outlines in the pandemic plan, and create a domino effect."

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
CDC Museum of Fun Times

Social Distancing. How did Nancy Messonier, CDC Incident Manager, know on February 25, 2020 that things would get so serious that extreme social distancing policies would have to be enacted. She didn't say for how long.
Looking at the timeline, on February 13, there were only 15 cases in the entire U.S. and here she is telegraphing that the plan is ready.

March 11, 2020 the WHO declares the Plandemic and what does the CDC do?
The FDA working in concert with the CDC removes the requirement that the CDC has to confirm testing of positive diagnosis. Meanwhile the states are using the highly flawed and wildly inaccurate CDC test kits. Anything to up the numbers and create panic.
It is a good timeline.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

SARS - 2002-2004
AVIAN - 2008
SWINE (H1N1) - 2009
MERS - 2012
EBOLA - 2014
ZIKA - 2016
EBOLA II - 2018-20
CORONA - 2020
Red October mind virus - 2022
Q Clearance bats strike again - 2024
2030 - The End.

From the "Red Dawn" emails:

Great Understatements in History:
Napoleon's retreat from Moscow - “just a little stroll gone bad"

Pompeii - "a bit of a duststorm"
Hiroshima - summerheatwave
AND
Wuhan - bad flu season

Dr Mecher (Red Dawn Group primary email author) on last flight into DC morning of 911:

^^^That Mecher clip is from this CSPAN video from 2015: Blue Ribbon Study Panel on Biodefense: Response and Recovery

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All….🌻

LOL, I was just caught up, but looks like page 265 will take the rest of the evening to read through ( including links ) and that’s actually all good for me 🥰 Did I tell you guys I gave up cable teee-veee ? It was harder than I expected actually and I still get a few channels, which is interesting what channels are still free. I wish I could tell you guys it was all about morality, but it was about money too…$120 a month was better spent elsewhere, lol, gas for one !

So is Xi under house arrest and China is experiencing a coup ? Was that the big news on the 24th ? I hope you guys know that when I speak by asking Questions, it’s not my intention to sound trite and clueless. There’s some part of me that hopes asking Questions Challenges whatever “powers” that may monitor this thread.

AI’s, government agencies, news outlets, alien’s, maybe even God….but asking these Questions with all of you is my great honor. 🦁

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Just Feelz Right
Maybe wrong

Back to GO Forward

TAKE IT
From
A Man Who Knows

LOOK UP

God Bless

edit on 9252022 by MetalThunder because: TIME

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
LAST CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE LINKS?

I'm afraid to have to inform y'all that the dropbox links I've provided, to ARCHIVEs of the thread, may shortly disappear.

After almost 5 years of paying the £20/month to store the archives somewhere y'all can access them, I am now in a position where I cannot prioritise paying this sub alongside other family living expenses.

To be clear, I am NOT looking for any help to keep the dropbox site going... it looks like we are close to the point where the old internet gets zapped and replaced with Internet 2.0. So there's not much point straining to keep it open.

I'm just advising that dropbox will reclaim the archive space within the next week, possibly 2.

Therefore if you want copies, download them whilst you can!

@OveRcuREnteD... hopefully you're still keeping backups also, with a download space?

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join