It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Really Going on with Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: imitator

Just saw a clip with people chanting Putin in the trenches.

Was there another word before 'putin'?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

and moved to Georgia

Mostly in the suburbs outside of Atlanta.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
[post edited by staff]

What a black and white world you live in... a black and white world where no matter the output value of your statement, your always gonna be right, convenient form of thinking.

The world is a wash of greys im afraid... ever have the thought that perhaps the notion of 'the plan' is a load of crap? somehow I dont think you ever have.

I don't feel the need to choose sides and fight over whatever the current propaganda may be. Our leaders lie to us every time they open their mouths, and it would be a fools game to put any faith in what they're spewing as being the whole truth without a hidden agenda.

Problems are never solved by emotions; it takes intellegent brain power. Russia's actions are no more excusable than those of the US so I'm not going to run around having a meldown over the same old BS we go through every 20 years or so. I'll just sit back, watch the show and think about it.

edit on Sat Sep 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I think its actually beneficial for putin to fill the ranks with people that don't want to fight and protest. Here is why. Eventually these immediate recruits with 2 weeks of training get to the front, ill equiped and just in time for winter. The get to the line, start fighting, and they have a choice, fight and kill ukrainians, or give up. If they fight, well they are doing Putin will, and are good cannon fodder. If they give up, well now you have Ukraine holding all the discontent Russians that the russians can find, slowing the offensive cause now you got fighting having to guard, and you have to take time to transport them, feed them, and give them something for winter. That drains resources, or a 3rd, the Ukrainians kill them and the the issue of discontent is solved. Either killing them while fighting, or killing them after surrender, which scores political points back home. Look tied up russians shot in the head type of thing. It helps to feed the narrative at home to justify full mobilization. Especially once the Ukraine Vote comes in, and those areas join Russia. Also bear in mind, what russia is doing is called balkanization. This is exactly what NATO did to Yugoslavia, a former Russian Satellite. This is why Serbia, is so Pissed at NATO as they inherited the Remnants of Yugoslavia as they made up the bulk of it.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the vote comes in. Now Ukraine would be fighting to take Russian land in essence and gives Russia a reason for full mobilization and a declaration of War with Ukraine, which up to this point has not occurred. Spin is an odd thing.

Camain

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Buildings beloging to mobilizers set to fire -

Military Commissariats Are On Fire All Over Russia: Map

The map shows 9 places .

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Bet the conscripted guys aren't the ones torching those buildings.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I think they're going to find every train coming into Ukraine with these recruits and they're going to get ATACM the hell out of

Most Russia's forces are spread way thin in Ukraine, But these recruits coming in are going to stand out like a soar thumb and get hammered IMO, ship another 100 HIMARS in and load up the long range fires capability for welcoming

Let's not...

Throughout the conflict the Russians have been out numbered by about 2/3:1. But winning almost every engagement. It's about to get real for Ukraine. 300k Russian troops are mobilizing as we speak. Ukraine can't even contain some 30k separatists and mercenaries using 20 year old equipment.

Your manufactured consent for war has you blinded. More weapons would just end up on the black market(around 70%) and cause more avoidable deaths of innocent Ukrainians. We should all be advocating for peace even if that means Ukraine having to concede terrorists. Territories occupied by people who want independence from the discriminatory Ukranian government anyway.

It's now well reported Ukraine and Russia had a peace agreement in April but Boris Johnson made a special trip to convince Zelensky to continue the fight. Any rational thinking person understands that NATO setting up shop on Russia's border poses an existential threat to Russia and will not be tolerated. Much like any other country on the planet would respond.

Statement like yours is just bring us one more step closer to WWIII...
edit on 25-9-2022 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Putin says Russia does not want Ukraine to be divided further

MOSCOW, March 18 (Reuters) - Russia does not want Ukraine to be split apart, President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday, trying to assure Kiev and the West that he does not want to seize more of Ukraine after approving plans to make Crimea part of Russia.

“Don’t believe those who try to frighten you with Russia and who scream that other regions will follow after Crimea,” Putin said. “We do not want a partition of Ukraine, we do not need this.”

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Any rational thinking person understands that NATO setting up shop on Russia's border poses an existential threat to Russia and will not be tolerated. Much like any other country on the planet would respond.

I guess that rational person forgot that NATO has bordered Russia for decades and that Ukraine would have made neither here nor there for the security of Russia unless Russia try to invade them first.

Oh wait.

Rational people are weird.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

It is all Norway's fault.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I have bookmarked some that I followed who were scrubbed from twitter, that have provided their telegram accounts as a just in case precaution.
Remember babushka?
fearlessjohn twitter scrubbed

Pelmini twitter scrubbed

mapsukraine twitter scrubbed

Gonzola lira was one who hasn't posted in a few months. Dead, or in hiding?

evabartlett currently on twitter

😉

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This is the direction Putin chose and he is digging his own grave.

You sure about that, sounds too simple, good guys, bad guys.. a tyrant, personally i would use the more accurate word in this situation, scapegoat.

Its all a bit too neatly packaged for us.

wohoo globalism.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Clip from where?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Do you actually have any sources for those claims?

300,000 "troops"?

I think you mean "unwilling forced conscripts".

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I agree. So many people look at things as black and white, as good vs evil. But the fact is that western governments and media habitually brainwash and lie their people, just like Russia, North Korea, Iran, China do to their people. All governments around the world are playing their own games that none of us in our right minds want a part of. That is why they have to make up these stories in order to fool people into supporting their insane causes. It's never the perpetrators who truly suffer the consequences, it's always the innocent and the useful idiots along with a handful of scapegoats from the losing side.

These things go around in cycles, it's just human nature. But eventually someone will go too far and then it's game over for us all. But, there is not a single thing any of us can do about it when it happens, or even to stop it. Everyone who tries ends up in prison or dead.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: nugget1

I agree. So many people look at things as black and white, as good vs evil. But the fact is that western governments and media habitually brainwash and lie their people, just like Russia, North Korea, Iran, China do to their people. All governments around the world are playing their own games that none of us in our right minds want a part of. That is why they have to make up these stories in order to fool people into supporting their insane causes. It's never the perpetrators who truly suffer the consequences, it's always the innocent and the useful idiots along with a handful of scapegoats from the losing side.

These things go around in cycles, it's just human nature. But eventually someone will go too far and then it's game over for us all. But, there is not a single thing any of us can do about it when it happens, or even to stop it. Everyone who tries ends up in prison or dead.

But there is something we can do about it, but do we choose to do something about it, choices are fun.

Like digital id, qr codes, vaccine status etc, how much of that would go away if everyone trashed their smartphones? Many things are possible only because of our phones.

Then there is this fun one, non compliance, and i mean a total non compliance, this would be huge, a shattering event in human history, where everyone just stops doing what they are doing, no work no nothing except searching for water and food, eventually, you would not need to worry about paying bills or anything like that because the system would have died, now thats the great reset i want. just pooof, all gone, start over.
edit on 25-9-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

How exactly can we stop the leader of a nations military giving the order to use nuclear weapons? Non-compliance won't do a single thing. Protesting wont do a single thing. Ditching your smart phone wont do a single thing. If those sociopaths decide to press the button, then we are all screwed no matter what we do. Those bombs are indiscriminate, they will kill everyone in its blast radius, regardless of who they are or how they lived.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Never underestimate the Russians if they have something to fight for.

In this case, I don't believe they do...and I believe the Russians feel the same.

It would appear Putin has been handsomely paying off the wrong guys for strategic military advice.
edit on 25-9-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: XipeTotex

How exactly can we stop the leader of a nations military giving the order to use nuclear weapons? Non-compliance won't do a single thing. Protesting wont do a single thing. Ditching your smart phone wont do a single thing. If those sociopaths decide to press the button, then we are all screwed no matter what we do. Those bombs are indiscriminate, they will kill everyone in its blast radius, regardless of who they are or how they lived.

Just like i said, no one there to push the button if they went out fishing instead.
Or like for example, the russia ukraine thing, you think world leaders are going to end this? or the media?

Only ones that can stop this are the people pulling the triggers, it has happened before, it could happen again.

I know this is just a silly fantasy, mainly because people have been brainwashed&conditioned for several generations, but there is a choice still to be made. No more leaders, no more governments, no more nothing.

"gone fishing"

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Basically, at this point, the entire human population needs to be dosed with ac-id at the same time.

Maybe then we would stop with all this nonsense that has been going on for the last hundred years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join