It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Really Going on with Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
On a lot of social media I’ve seen big backlash with people not wanting to fight in Russia.
They are being drafted. There are some clips with protests and people being carried away.
There are also some clips of Russia recruiting inmates.

On the surface it would seem they are desperate and things aren’t going well.

BUT then, what if this is a big disinformation campaign and Russians actually want to fight and this is one way to catch everyone off guard.
This kind of trickery has been used before.

Or is that not possible with the way things can be filmed and shared these days.
Or is this entire generation of youth just different and they REALLY don’t want war?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

JAG, I think Russia is a society caught between 19th century behavior and 21st century reality. It ain't pretty.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

My weird a$$ vodka inspired (bloody Mary) dream, had me traveling from point to point (kind of like remote viewing, but it was still interactive tv history… strange!). And reviewing this time, it showed Putin using the world’s “best intentions” against itself. We tried everything to keep this place safe and sane but when manipulated by a sociopath, well it was not pretty.

Weird too. I stopped following the war in Ukraine as closely as I had been.

And no more Stoli!!

edit on 24-9-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Correction

link   
I think they're going to find every train coming into Ukraine with these recruits and they're going to get ATACM the hell out of

Most Russia's forces are spread way thin in Ukraine, But these recruits coming in are going to stand out like a soar thumb and get hammered IMO, ship another 100 HIMARS in and load up the long range fires capability for welcoming

link   

Russia has been in decline since the fall of the Soviet union.
I'm sure the youth doesn't feel like giving the ultimate sacrifice for a few acres of Ukraine

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Newest video from Roman, Russian who foresee 6 Months ago that things will get ugly ,and moved to Georgia .

Things are sliding from bad to worse in Russia .

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They're going after Russia and China and BRICS Bank !!!!!!

Too much pressure on regular Petrodollars and The Central Banks !!! 😬☠️

New Development Bank

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Can't trust ANYTHING being reported on this....from either side.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

JAG, I think Russia is a society caught between 19th century behavior and 21st century reality. It ain't pretty.

Cheers

With lots of 20th century weapons.

:cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

is this entire generation of youth just different and they REALLY don’t want war?

It reminds me of our youth in the Vietnam era.

The media is caught lieing and using propaganda to further political agendas so many time that I give stories they rport zero credibility.

It's hard to see Russia as pure evil when every bad thing they're accused of doing has been done by the USA and other countries in the past.

The defenders of Ukraine will be along soon to remind us our motives for destroying other countries was noble, yet Russia has no valid reason to invade.

People should be tired of being mentally programmed by those with so much blood on their hands. One shouldn't have to wait ten/twenty years to learn this 'war' isn't over what we're being told; I think it goes far deeper than that.

Putin is either playing his part in the plan, or he's fighting the plan. I will wait and watch.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're going after Russia and China and BRICS Bank !!!!!!

Too much pressure on regular Petrodollars and The Central Banks !!! 😬☠️

New Development Bank

Alternatively: Russia and China going after Ukraine & Taiwan, Rules based international order & Petrodollar

So its on like Donkey Kong
edit on 24-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That is the simple truth of it , all the rest is pure speculation.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Nvm. Had a duh moment.
edit on 9/24/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I dont know, watched a few seconds of some clips where thy are recruiting from native communities up north, looks like they went pretty voluntarily.. Hugs and some smiles and stuff happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You can, because it can be verified very easily, like the drunken mobilization, Russia's 6 month long defeats, unit loses, hardware loses, everything its 2022 in the west not so much Russia

Plenty of ELINT, SIGNIT & HUMINT getting hoovered up and plastered all over the web

The picture is not distorted, all is as it seems, Russia is a chaotic mess, if the mobilization doesn't get results, RIP Putin
edit on 24-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
In Russia people have lived with authoritarian rule over generations and forced propaganda. It takes time for them to realize the situation and seeing the reality. When war started in Ukraine, thousands dead russians have been sent back home, after this mobilization there will be about 40K to 50K sent back home. When that amount dead are sent back to their families Putin have quite little to say to them. This is the direction Putin chose and he is digging his own grave.
edit on 24-9-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This goes with your Sept. 24 thread.

MILITARY AND BANKING SECTORS OF CHINA'S GOVT ARE IN CHARGE NOW AND ACTIONS ARE HAPPENING

1> THE ANSWER IS YES THAT XI JINPING IS UNDER HOUSE ARREST

BUT THERE IS MORE

2> HE LOST CONTROL OF THE MILITARY

3> HE LOST CONTROL OF THE CCP

4> HE LOST CONTROL OF CHINA'S BANKING SYSTEM

TO SAY IT BLUNTLY ALL HIS POWER WAS STRIPPED FROM HIM WHILE HE WAS AT THE SCO MEETING-'Shanghai Cooperation Organization'

THAT IS ALSO WHY HE DID NOT LEAVE HIS BUNKER IN BEIJING FOR 2 YEARS,EXCEPT TO ATTEND SHANGHAI COOPERATION ORGANISATION ( ALL OTHER TIMES IT WAS HIS DOUBLE) AND WHILE HE WAS AWAY HIS POWER WAS STRIPPED FROM HIM

TO SAY IT BLUNTLY XI BLEW IT

( AND THE PRAYERS AGAINST HIM CONTINUE FROM THE 150 MILLION CHRISTIANS PRAYING FOR HIS JUDGEMENT

CHINA IS IN MASSIVE TURMOIL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH FOOD AND NOW NO WATER TO DRINK AND XI DID NOT GIVE THESE ITEMS PRIORITY

CHINA'S MILITARY IS ANGRY WITH EUROPE AS WELL SO THE TROOPS SENT TO DEAL WITH EUROPE,IN RUSSIA ARE STILL GOING TO THE FIGHT

CHINA HAS NO STOMACH TO FIGHT RUSSIA BECAUSE THEY NEED HELP WITH FOOD….

5 > BEJING IS NOW UNDER FULL MARTIAL LAW MANAGED DIRECTLY FROM THE MILITARY HIGH COMMAND

7> HONG KONG IS EXPECTED TO GO TO FULL MARTIAL LAW AS WELL

8> THINGS ARE GETTING UGLY FAST AND AN ATTACK ON THE USA BEFORE AN ATTACK ON TAIWAN IS MUCH MORE IN THE CHINESE MILITARY THINKING

Sep 24, 2022

I have no idea who this Steve Quale guy is; just posting for posterity.
[www.stevequayle.com...]

Madmen run the world now.

(post by BigfootNZ removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

I thinks it's more like Russia caught off guard by the woke 21st century clown show.🤡🌎.

🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Just saw a clip with people chanting Putin in the trenches.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join