It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeris420
a reply to: igloo

People have been trying to expose this # for hundreds of years in the form of books and lectures. Check out bill cooper, Jordan Maxwell etc. Only now are people talking about it. Why? Because they want you too. I can't just tell you the what the truth is because I haven't got enough hours in the day, I'm just trying to guide people to the right information.

Look at one of the Disney shows, it says "ask about illuminati". They want this!

i.stack.imgur.com...

m.youtube.com... -

Start by watching this video, its a good place to start. Honestly this video is worth your time, every U.S citizen needs to watch this.

For some reason on my mobile I can't embed videos the screen is not lined up with my phone if that makes sense.

Obviously you have not read the 40 threads before this one. Bill Cooper, Jordan Maxwell and many others have been very much discussed in these 41 total threads. That Disney illuminati image was posted in this very thread just a few pages or so back.

Before you come at us with the "I can't just tell you what the truth is because I haven't got enough hours in the day" crap (which has been done dozens of times in these threads), you maybe should put in the time to actually know what we've spent 5 years discussing already. We don't really respond very well to the "I'm just trying to guide people to the right information" superiority complex types in here.

Do you honestly believe that people will just drop what they believe because you say so and "you don't have enough hours in the day to explain" everything to us peons?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

You sound quite angry, sorry if I offended you in anyway.

I'm just putting it out there, not expecting anybody to do anything. I just want whats best for humanity and in my eyes the future doesn't look too great.

I don't get the time to read through all these pages, my bad.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeris420

Wanna live with me in the woods?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Applying it is not what it's about, we have to ditch that system altogether. I wasn't sharing for legal advice. Lol We need a serious change in lifestyle.

We are so disconnected from nature, so dependant on the government that if things collapse many will not be able to sustain themselves.

Oh sure, it's an interesting folk myth. Possibly true. It just doesn't work that way in real life, as far as I can tell. As such, it may lead the earnest conspiracy researcher down some false trails, absorbing many legal arguments that have no practical application.

It's interesting history. The takeaway that we the people are the collateral for the loans from the federal reserve that create our fiat currency is a sobering one. What if somebody comes to collect...

I'm not saying don't look guys, but I will repeat that I've never seen this work in real life. If it worked in practical application, you would think there would be a thousand videos of laymen spanking judges with this stuff, or more first hand reporting of it at least. There aren't any, as far as I know.

Folks, make sure you know what you're doing before you try any of that stuff, if you do.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OK then challenge yourself to make a thread about it.

I did.
See the one about the Cult here
See the one about the power struggle here

Now what "Truth" do you have?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Well could this poster be Michael Aquino? Anything's possible.

Speaking of anything being possible, I was unaware that Betelgeuse going Super Nova has been a giant watch thing in the past few days. When it goes, it's expected to be viewable by the naked eye for almost 3 years and is expected to be as bright as the moon for almost a month. Sky Event?

link   

The meaning of words in the legal world and how their deeper meanings tie into the ancient world is fascinating to me. The ancient world seems to have a greater influence in modern times than it appears.

I believe the families that ruled ancient Egypt are the same families that rule over us now.

link   

Anyhow, I'm not trying to chase you off or bust your chops too badly, I just had my opinions about that line of research that you stated and wanted to share them.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I believe the families that ruled ancient Egypt are the same families that rule over us now.

You got to give some credit to us Sumerian Anunnaki hybrids

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Not really worked up or anything like that, but here's a quote from you:

I can't just tell you the what the truth is because I haven't got enough hours in the day, I'm just trying to guide people to the right information.

All I'm saying is that if you know something, say something. It's not passive aggressive, it's just asking you to clarify your stance.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Didn't you guys build the pyramids?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The meaning of words in the legal world and how their deeper meanings tie into the ancient world is fascinating to me. The ancient world seems to have a greater influence in modern times than it appears.

Well one thing's for sure. The history of secret rulers goes back to the earliest recorded histories. 'Rule By Secrecy' by Jim Marrs gives a decent survey of secret rulers throughout recorded history.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Also, whatever happens between dimensions stays between dimensions.

originally posted by: dashen

You got to give some credit to us Sumerian Anunnaki hybrids

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah you're right, I always wished I had a better way with words and was able to better express myself. Perhaps I should work at it, and spend longer time structuring my posts.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Okay it's yours (hands dollar to Dashen)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Attorney General Garland ‘Personally’ Approved FBI’s Search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Home, Asks Judge to Unseal Documents

“The United States shall immediately serve a copy of its Motion on counsel for former President Trump,” Reinhart wrote in a paperless order. “On or before 3:00 p.m. Eastern time on August 12, 2022, the United States shall file a certificate of conferral advising whether former President Trump opposes the Government’s motion to unseal.
Law & Crime

From the court doc [PDF] filed today:

At the time the warrant was initially executed, the Department provided notice directly to former President Trump’s counsel. The Department did not make any public statements about the search, and the search apparently attracted little or no public attention as it was taking place.
In these circumstances involving a search of the residence of a former President, the government hereby requests that the Court unseal the Notice of Filing and its attachment (Docket Entry 17), absent objection by former President Trump. The attachment to that Notice consists of:

• The search warrant signed and approved by the Court on August 5, 2022, including Attachments A and B; and

• The redacted Property Receipt listing items seized pursuant to the search, filed with the Court on August 11, 2022.

Argument
In These Circumstances, the Court Should Unseal the Search Warrant, Including Attachments A and B, and the Property Receipt, Absent Objection from the Former President.
“Christina Bobb, a lawyer and aide to Mr. Trump who said she received a copy of the search warrant, told one interviewer that the agents were looking for ‘presidential records or any possibly classified material.’”

There is some law that was created after the Nixon tapes scandal that if presidential records are concealed/hidden from National Archives then that person may never run for office, ever. Anyone know of such law?

edit on 11-8-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Unseal

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WATER
PAST PRESENT FUTURE

As you were.....

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join