It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I still think that this is all part of the Blackstone/Blackrock plan. Create enough scare over all of this and people will panic and then property values will fall like a rock.
Then during this turmoil they will step in and scoop up all the valuable real estate assets. No coincidence that they have just now completed raising that record amount. That is some war chest.
Just a little foreknowledge to focus on the Asian real estate market and just in time!

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
FWIW.

Ingersoll Lockwood's page is "gaming" again.

Hidden links to photos of purported Nazi saucer designs that bracket a link titled "CQ-W9GFO", which is a line used in the film Contact (the link leads to a photo of an anomaly on Antarctica).

All the while proclaiming, "WE DO NOT PROVIDE FILES OR ATTACHMENTS IN ANY FORM."

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

How to disable a porcupine?

I remember reading somewhere that Africans caked hedgehogs in clay to disable and cook them... once cooked, cracking of the hardened clay also removed the spines.

Applying this to porcupines as a metaphor for AI:
a) Spines are the data interface an AI needs to both get inputs to make decisions and apply decisions through data outputs,
b) block off or throttle the interfaces (cake in mud) and you remove the AI's power.

Would shutting down the internet for, say, ten days of darkness, temporarily disable AI?

I have often wondered about its sources of input. They are undoubtedly quite broad, bordering on independent perception. Surely broader than just a bunch of people keyboarding in info. But the old programmer’s adage “garbage in; garbage out” would seem to still apply.

Even the most brilliant AI can only work with the data it receives. This would seem to be the most glaring weak point potentially leading to AI running amok. Can you imagine the decisions if it only worked with, for example, the “information” from the mainstream media news programs?

Intelligence doesn’t work in a vacuum. There has to be something akin to sensory input, memory, discernment of what is good info or bad, processing, action, feedback from results, reconsideration, in a word—experience… isn’t that how learning is refined?

Thinking, removed from adequate experience, has gotten many a human in trouble. It seems like the risks would be so much more with AI.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

AI used for more than research may have dedicated network connections. Not impossible to shut down, but entails work beyond simply dropping the internet.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We indeed need to be on red alert.

The U.N. General Secretary Antonio Guterres and Klaus Schwab from the WEF have signed an agreement to accelerate Agenda 2030.
Now it fits why the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation significantly increased their funding. It is now or never.

I've heard that the month of August is traditionally a really hot month.

Bill Gates Twitter

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Jill isn't that kind of doctor, she's more of a Bill Cosby type. You know... a Doctor of Education.

That's why I said a doctor of "some sort" of which Jill as holding an Ed. D. is a major mocking insult to the whole Country. Just like what poster pope Francis has been doing and they are all abominations on humanity. These people are all about getting rid God once and for all, predominantly the Christianity and traditional religions to be replaced by a new (actually old) mythos belief system, of which I think is the Mars Origin mythos that comes out of the Thule & Vril secret societies. Not the first time for this to be done in human history. Our so-called leaders of today are attempting to lift themselves to apotheosis status to rule over all mankind like the pharaohs of ancient times. In order to do that they require a massive level of mundane psychological manipulation to push their narrative into the sub-conscious in the form of mass participation rituals via 'entertainment' and psychological warfare on your mind.

Alexa, who published "Changing Images of Man?"

Answer:

Nice. Alexa, place an order.

Alexa, cancel, cancel!

“Any student of the rise and fall of cultures cannot fail to be impressed by the role in this historical succession by the image of the future. The rise and fall of images of the future precedes or accompanies the rise and fall of cultures. In the end, the future may well be decided by the image which carries the greatest spiritual power.”
― Fred L. Polak (1973); Ex-Director of the Netherlands Central Planning Bureau; Ex-Professor of Sociology, University of Rotterdam; Président, Mankind 2000 International.

Author of many publications on futurology, Polak was recipient of Fellowships from UNESCO, the Ford Foundation, and the Council of Europe which awarded him a prize for his two-volume book The Image of the Future [PDF].

Decades ago a plan was enacted to engineer a global consciousness to naturalize man into the new technocratic globalism. UFO mythology was chosen as the new world orders religion of technology and transhumanism. Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset has its direct roots in this agenda.

It all goes back to 1968 when the U.S. Office of Education commissioned Stanford Research Institute (later called SRI) to spell out what “changes in the conceptual premises underlying Western society would lead to a desirable future.”

The results were made into a book called “The Changing Images of Man.”

The book is basically a blueprint for a vast social engineering project undertaken by the highest levels of the military/industrial complex.

The essential message is that humans are socialized via mythology and narrative. Ancient man had an image of himself as a hunter, so he hunted. Now man needs a new image of himself, which requires a mythology that includes a global technological consciousness.

Jonathan McCormack

Kinda sounds like what Klaus & Davos club are attempting to do with their forthcoming "Great Narrative."

From the overpriced hardcover:

Anagram for 'Pergamon' = German Op. 🙃

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

How to disable a porcupine?

I remember reading somewhere that Africans caked hedgehogs in clay to disable and cook them... once cooked, cracking of the hardened clay also removed the spines.

Applying this to porcupines as a metaphor for AI:
a) Spines are the data interface an AI needs to both get inputs to make decisions and apply decisions through data outputs,
b) block off or throttle the interfaces (cake in mud) and you remove the AI's power.

Would shutting down the internet for, say, ten days of darkness, temporarily disable AI?

Possibly, but I think it would also disable the human addiction to the machine, the computers, phones, power even.

My reason for saying this is when my kids were about 4/5 our whole area got hit with a massive winter storm that knocked out the power for ten days due to whole forests landing on the power lines. People went through the most interesting transformation as the first few days everyone hunkered down and did nothing as our power often went out back then. Then there was a flurry of generator buying but many stores were closed including gas stations. It was a weird kind of panic but people are creative and it slowly shifted into acceptance then a quiet enjoyment. Even the bar was cash only, by candle light, warm beer and hard liquor only. Some stores even took IOU's from locals. Then there was a kind of magic where people had nothing to do but connect in real time with each other. Freezers were melting so people shared what they had around. It became really enjoyable.

I'd bought a woodstove with a flat top for cooking and glass front for light at night and once I'd streamlined how to do it with the kids I had an amazing amount of time to just spend with them, peacefully with no panic of timing babysitters and work. After that, the town stores all bought massive generators which I get as they lost a lot of frozen stuff.

Anyhow, silly anecdotal story, forgive me, but I think a similar effect would occur if people suddenly found themselves off grid... completely unhooked from all the source of ill in our world. I love technology myself, but not used for evil against humans and gladly would go without it for that reason. So ten days of darkness could bring about a transformation in society as well. It may not all be positive but many would see a different perspective.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anyone else ready for this movie to end?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Breaking news that Biden has tested positive for Covid.

What do we think? Maybe he does, or maybe they decided they need to keep him locked in the basement after his recent string of senile antics.

As acting president he's had more illnesses than any other real president in history, or so it seems.

Alzheimer's or some form of dementia, Cancer, & now Covid...

twitter.com...

I was looking for pic/meme with the Shriners. You know, the jesters.

FFS, Trump would of been kicked to the curb long by now. The 25th amend seems to have been banished in favor of divine rule of kings.

ETA:

edit on 21-7-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: It just got even WORSE for Joe

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Find my post on the mirror. Harris[son] Tyler, Mirrored Joe KamKam. Patterns repeat.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
PM'd

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been out of commission for a bit with health issues, recovering, then work but I wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm glad to see you all here keeping the news going and the discussions interesting! I will never get caught up in this thread but am going to try to check in more often than I have been able to.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You guys are proving you don't get it then.

And you guys are proving that you will look anywhere to keep believing.

The concept, if you would follow it, is to look at how any of this is going on with a grain of salt. In a way you do that, but then throw the salt away as all bad. The clues could be blind alleys, often they are, but they are clues that must be eliminated and or confirmed if you want to try to follow along. You almost want to do that IMO. It isn't any more than that. Anticipation is why we/you see some of these as BS. They are all supposed to be a mix of BS and fact. Sun Tzu philosophy says we don't just hand over the straight data to people. Never ever until it doesn't matter and it isn't smart to say it doesn't matter because circumstances change.

You basically just described the personal willingness to be strung along and, yes, you have to want that. I don't.

If you are going to give me info, give it to me straight and show real world results, otherwise it makes no difference if I "get it" or not.
edit on 21-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Anyone else ready for this movie to end?

Yes, but then it time for a sequel.

And a sequel to the sequel etc etc..

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to: PurpleFox

I'm afraid it's the Never Ending Story.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Im curious. Has anybody looked into the Folks on the Jan 6 committee and figured out where THEY WERE at the time when it all went south? 🤔
I bet that might be interesting to know. I have a sneaky feeling they weren't there where you would think they would have been. You know like everyone else Gathering for Pence historical Call fail.

Any possible Q drops that might point to that?

If you do have that answer, please point me in right direction

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok, this is better than how I put it, IMO.
I am always seeing the timeline as you describe it to shift. That makes more sense if you are the one with the key. I recall the training for call signs in the battlefield said the keys used for communicating openly shifts a lot. In this area the people involved would have to keep a list somehow in their heads. Most of us could not possibly keep up with that, but one trained to do so, and I think that might be the situation. A trained spy type using some standard rules to confuse the enemy. The Homer Simpson in all of us went doh why didn't I think of that reading your post.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree and it's my opinion that some of the drops have key words or phrases that mean nothing to us but a lot to others that have the key. I also believe that some of the drops no longer mean anything because they were created with other timelines in mind. This muddies the water but if this is a military operation it only makes sense that the would plan for multiple timelines and possible outcomes based on the shifts.

I think it is very possible that when we see some of the drops with the deltas that reference something should happen that some of those may no longer be in effect and are no longer relevant. It's my opinion that is what is happening with some of them at this point. I also believe that much is happening behind the scenes that have been in the drops and it is not being made public whether by choice or because the media chooses not to report it.

There is no way some parts of the plan would be given up because if the Anons can figure it out so can the bad guys. The most valuable drops are the ones that reference areas to dig and point to certain news headlines that connect dots. There are too many odd things happening worldwide to say that nothing is happening, you just really need to dig and look at multiple news sources and some drops have reinforced things that cannot be coincidence.

Bottom line is many people have given up because they are not seeing the results they wanted or as quickly as they wanted. There never was a timeline and it was pointed out that the plan will test your faith and be difficult. When the phrase is used it is bigger than you can imagine the more I dig the more I can imagine and it shows how screwed up things have been and how deceived we have been for a looong time.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah, first cancer now this, what next Monkey Pox?

You betcha! After all, lead by example. Then they can say a straight man got it, 'see?'..... "Where are those Masks and mandatory shots??!!" Get ready for mail in ballots because of the new Covid / monkey pox being so insanely dangerous on paper.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Hello Ms Dutton.

Health issues suck! Good to hear you're back on the mending path.

We're still having fun with...

The flow never ends...

Always a trip...

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky, you a have a real gift for putting things in perspective at just the right moments ! Hope the projects you’re working on exceed your expectations, something very powerful about accomplishing “stuff” that needs to get done ! It’s a fine line between preparing for the worst and building for the Best ! 😊

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join