It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pizza Hut has gone full woke, now we must make them full broke'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Pizza Hut has joined Taco Bell on the Drag Queen for kids promotion train. I guess it should have been expected. I think all the large corporations will fall under the progressive flag or face the consequences.

Damn shame that the Progressives are obsessed with sex and sexualization and MUST at all cost ensure your children are involved, accept and participate with their deviancies and perversions.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pizza Hut is facing calls for a boycott after it promoted a children's book that featured a little boy who dresses in drag.

Big Wig, by Jonathan Hillman, tells the story of a little boy who likes to dress up, and whose wig gives magical powers to those who wear it.

The publishers, Simon and Schuster, said the book, published in February, 'celebrates the universal childhood experience of dressing up and the confidence that comes with putting on a costume.'

Yet the backlash was immediate.

Radio host Todd Starnes said: 'Over the past few years #pizzahut has had to close hundreds of restaurants.

'Maybe they should spend more time perfecting their pizza instead of grooming preschoolers to be drag queens?'

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: infolurker

gettr.com...

Pizza Hut sponsors a program which incentivizes kids in PreK-6th grade to read books. This week, one of their suggested books is “Big Wig.” A book about a child who becomes a drag performer.

edit on Sat Jun 4 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
When my kids were little they used to love parading around in adult shoes. It generated a lot of laughter to see my two year old daughter trying to walk in her father's cowboy boots, or my three year old son parade around in my high-heeled shoes.

It has been pretty much accepted for many generations to be a natural form of play for children, and we never once saw it as an expression of transgenderism. Kids (being the little hams they're noted for) enjoyed the reward of making everyone laugh.

Like most stages of learning-play kids go through, the novelty of prancing around in adult shoes soon wore off and they advanced to the stage stage of their development.

I guess we could have taken it as our cue to 'develop' such traits had we so desired, but we just enjoyed their antics and the laughter it brought. We never made it an issue, and it never became one to address.

When I was a kid we used to play cops and robbers a lot, along with war. The adults let us play with sticks as pretend guns, and let the natural progression of growing up take its course. I'm glad they didn't feel the need to get involved and feel the need to develop the shooting/violent aspect of our play.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This companies are full of pedophiles on agendas, Pizza hut pizzas are cheap and crap, stick with the local pizzerias they taste better and help the local economy, all the big chain cheap food needs to die.

They are the ones responsible for the dead of local economies and small businesses going away plus the epidemic of obesity in the US.

edit on 4-6-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am not surprised given that Taco Bell and Pizza Hut are owned by Yum! Brands.

The local KFC is paired with an A&W still and one on the west side of Hamilton has a Long John Silvers. Craziest restaurant pairing I have seen is a Lee’s Famous Recipe with an Arby’s which were part of a restaurant group with Shoney’s and Captain D’s.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Figures, I'm moving into an area where I'll actually be able to order a pizza for the first time in many years... and they all hop on the pedo train.

Good thing there are still a few local places in that town, hopefully they're decent.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm still in the middle of changing my car & renters from Statefarm as they did the same , but worth it.
Will let them know also why I dropped them

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oh boy. Are we allowed to discuss the pizza shop again?

Pizza hut?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

My experience is local is always far far better.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
4 of my 5 kids are at a drag show right now. Zero sexual content. The adult show starts at 6 and I'll be joining the wife after the kids come home.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The last time I had chain pizza, there wasn't much difference between the pizza itself, and the greasy take-home box.

Too many outstanding local shops to bother with corporate woke.
edit on 4-6-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The problem with chains is that they have perfected the science of making the pizza as cheap as possible. Mom and Pop pizzas are so much better. Real meat and cheese. More sauce and less breading.

You can see and taste the difference.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
4 of my 5 kids are at a drag show right now. Zero sexual content. The adult show starts at 6 and I'll be joining the wife after the kids come home.

cool story bro

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm in a kind of small city. Our art culture puts on drag shows, etc.

My kid loves to go. The crowd is so much fun.

Adult Fear -- is really just that.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If companies that sell a food product want to get involved is a social program that wants to sexualize children, then they can own it.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sounds like grand fun. 😐
If that's what you and your fam like to do, rock on.
I gotta admit though, thats kinda weird.
Are you a headliner at this "sh*tshow"?
If this is so "normal" you'd have no problem
wearing a dress to work then? 🤣

edit on 4-6-2022 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Completely harmless fun. But... in this circle, if it's not straight, white, and Christian, it's the boogeyman.
edit on 4-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Weird book to promote but it doesn’t bother me. I’d way rather the push an obvious piece of fiction than something harmful like a bull# religious book or bible.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You wearing a garter belt and stiletto heels?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It's exceedingly easy to put both of these companies in the rearview mirror.

Stop messing with the kids you sick fk's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join