It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Company of the 46th Rifle Battalion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

How's the saying go?, fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. Seems like that part of the agenda is being carried out viciously upon its own population. Surrender is their most sensible option.

Some people just don't want to bend over to take it dry..but you do you.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Kenny2xx

Hmmmm. Pot, kettle?

Any evidence for your claim?

Do you not watch any of the Ukraine residents and what they say is happening or only what news reporters tell you to think? The Ukraine people are saying this is exactly what is happening to them. I would link some YouTube channels but I doubt you’d take them serious or even watch them with a open mind.
edit on 29-5-2022 by Kenny2xx because: Wanted to

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sweet ....another Russian troll account

You realize you're wrong on just about everything you post right? Like.....painfully

I'm not pro UA or pro RU. I look at this from purely a military background and RU should be doing way better than what they are , with as much bluster as they throw around....

They're walking around like one of the world's top military powers and they're getting their asses handed to them except in cases where they vastly out number the opposition

The only thing RU has in their back pocket is nukes.....that's it

If UA had half again as many In Their fighting force as they do now they would shame Putin into obscurity handily

You can't spread your propaganda bs here bud......we have too many former military and aware people on this forum for it to work.....you'll just get heckled

edit on 5/29/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Link away. You joined last week.

You don't know me.

So why so judgemental?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Sweet ....another Russian troll account

You realize you're wrong on just about everything you post right? Like.....painfully

I'm not pro UA or pro RU. I look at this from purely a military background and RU should be doing way better than what they are , with as much bluster as they throw around....

They're walking around like one of the world's top military powers and they're getting their asses handed to them except in cases where they vastly out number the opposition

The only thing RU has in their back pocket is nukes.....that's it

If UA had half again as many I. Their fighting force as they do now they would shame Putin into obscurity handily

You can't spread your pro RU bs here bud......we have too many former military and aware people on this forum for it to work.....you'll just get heckled

Russian troll account??? Lol naw not me buddy. I’m just a guy who looks at this from a open minded point of view and not pro Russia or Ukraine. I can see UAF surrendering in mass numbers and loosing land daily. Your looking at it for a western military point of view which is totally different than Russias. Maybe you should study the enemy more and not rely on propaganda.

And heckle me? Wtf are you a child or something? You can’t have a open debate without heckling someone, and by the look of it you need a couple former military to help you do it to. So you can’t even stand on your on.

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

But the fact still remains America just sent military aid packages almost equivalent to the annual Russian military budget.

The total budget of Russia for 2022 is 23,694.2 billion rubles.

The total military budget of Russia for 2022 is 3,502.1 billion rubles.

This is a .pdf file - minfin.gov.ru...

The question here is what ratio of the ruble to the dollar should be taken as the basis for converting these amounts into dollars?

During the year (29 May 2021 - 29 May 2022):
the maximum value (in March) was 120.3785,
the average value is 75.9501,
the minimum value was 56.2996 (in May).

For the total budget of Russia:
23,649,200,000,000 / 120.3785 = 196,457,008,518.9631 = 196.5 billion dollars
------------------------- / 75.9501 = 311,378,128,534.393 = 311 billion dollars
------------------------- / 56.2996 = 420,059,822,805.1354 = 420 billion dollars

For the total military budget of Russia:
3,502,100,000,000 / 120.3785 = 29,092,404,374.53532 = 29 billion dollars
------------------------ / 75.9501 = 46,110,538,366.6381 = 46 billion dollars
------------------------ / 56.2996 = 62,204,704,829.16397 = 56 billion dollars

Now you can easily compare these budgets with the funds that the United States and its allies allocate for Ukraine.

edit on 5 29 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: Grimpachi
It was a brilliant plan then- blitz all of eastern Ukraine and compromise a high percentage of your assets and troops to conquer Donbas. I think this will go down in history as one ofthe biggest military blunders of our time.

The talking heads thought Ukraine would fall in less than 2 weeks. Putin Will not survive this blunder and Russia will be fortunate to survive it- all according to plan? Whose plan Xi's?

I think that we should wait until the fog of propaganda and secrecy dissipates and it will be possible to understand what is happening and happening there.

And on the basis of this understanding to make assessments.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

[snip]

What other NATO trained army is getting billions of dollars and weapons pumped into it? What other armies have been fighting modern wars over the years for their army to get battle hardened like Ukraines. Maybe Turkey in Syria.
edit on 29-5-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

[snip]

What other NATO trained army is getting billions of dollars and weapons pumped into it? What other armies have been fighting modern wars over the years for their army to get battle hardened like Ukraines. Maybe Turkey in Syria.
edit on 29-5-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2
All the weapons sent to Ukraine by NATO countries. You don’t think they are directing them how to use it. Foreign generals from Canada being captured. I mean if you think openly about it for a sec and not let MSM control your narrative you can kind of put two and two together. Sure they can’t openly say NATO is leading Ukraine in the war but it’s obvious they are involved.

Name any of them other than the retried Canadian General with verified proof.
The Canadian General's capture is admitted to being nothing but rumors by russian new sources as coming from social media.

In the link below is a video that the roumor is based on and it turns out to be from February 24th, it's about 3/4 of the way down,

Notably, several Russian news agencies cite 360tv.ru as the primary source, while 360tv.ru itself writes that information about the General’s capture was disseminated on social media. Several Russian-language media outlets, including avia.pro, write that Cadieu’s capture has not been confirmed by the Russian Ministry of Defense and, therefore, the information is not credible yet. However, the publication attaches an article with a photo of an unknown man, which gives the impression that the photo shows evidence confirming the Canadian general’s capture.

Where is the Canadian General and Does the Photo of AVIA.PRO Depict his ‘Capture?’

and from avia.pro, translated

At the same time, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and the country's authorities have not yet made any official statements about the detention of Canadian General Trevor Kadier, which raises a number of doubts in the data presented by the channel. “The capture of a foreign general, and even from a NATO member country, is a very serious event. It is likely that such data would have been announced by the Russian defense department, ” the Avia.pro analyst notes. Подробнее на: avia.pro...

General Trevor Kadier captured in Mariupol Подробнее на: avia.pro...

and from you know this is a russian news outlet, from their about page, Translated

About the Agency
Avia.pro news agency is a federal news agency that distributes news from Russia and neighboring countries from its own correspondents, subsidiaries and partners. The scope of Avia.pro broadcasting today covers all regions of Russia and neighboring states of Europe, Central Asia and Transcaucasia Подробнее на: avia.pro...

About the Agency

Here is the article from from Feb 24th with the video in it,

Battle for Happiness: people's war is going on in Donbass

So again I say back your claim with varied facts, not lies fed by russian propagandists

edit on 29-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

All the weapons sent to Ukraine by NATO countries. You don’t think they are directing them how to use it. Foreign generals from Canada being captured. I mean if you think openly about it for a sec and not let MSM control your narrative you can kind of put two and two together. Sure they can’t openly say NATO is leading Ukraine in the war but it’s obvious they are involved.

saving it so it can't be edited

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
All the countries supplying weapons and funds to Ukraine are members of NATO.

It has been the plan of the NWO to encourage all countries around RUSSIA to join NATO and eventually destroy Russia.

Anybody who thinks NATO is not controlling and advising the Ukrainian military is either in deep denial or brainwashed by their masters.

The more shrill they get about no NATO in Ukraine proves it is true besides all the other facts that prove it.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

and from avia.pro, translated

avia.pro is not a federal or state media.

Here is what they write about it:

What is “Aviation Portal No. 1”, as the employees of Avia.Pro call themselves?
First, you need to understand that there is no company associated with such a site. At the address indicated on the portal 115088, Moscow, st. Sushchevskaya, 19, building 4, no one has heard of such an office, which is already a lot of references on the Internet. Military expert Aleksey Leonkov specified three months ago where and from where "experts in the field of aviation" are broadcasting.

“The avia.pro website broadcasts from the Netherlands, brazenly hiding behind the names “Russian” and “federal” - there are a lot of lies among its publications! - the expert noted in his Telegram channel "Мадуро — не дура"
Secondly, the Avia.Pro website indicates that a certain Beresnev Ivan Ivanovich is the editor-in-chief of the publication.

Resorting exclusively to information from open sources, we learn that the Avia.Pro website was created by him in 2010, two years after graduating from a Ukrainian university, which, by the way, does not give any idea about aviation. The fact is that in 2008 Beresnev graduated from the Dnepropetrovsk University of Economics and Law named after Alfred Nobel, in which there can be no knowledge in the field of the Air Force.

glav.su...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP. yes those are cowards and russian sympathizers is why they are called deserters. It was common in reality in ww2 for troops to say eff it and just run off,although you didnt hear of it much due to propaganda of the brave soldier. If they were nto ready to die for their country then they should had fled instead.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
All the countries supplying weapons and funds to Ukraine are members of NATO.

It has been the plan of the NWO to encourage all countries around RUSSIA to join NATO and eventually destroy Russia.

Anybody who thinks NATO is not controlling and advising the Ukrainian military is either in deep denial or brainwashed by their masters.

The more shrill they get about no NATO in Ukraine proves it is true besides all the other facts that prove it.

Oh the irony here, maybe Russia shouldn't invade, if they don't want to be "destroyed" seems like a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Good. Then please stop posting ridiculous Russian propaganda 24/7?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Good. Then please stop posting ridiculous Russian propaganda 24/7?

Then you will be left alone only with Western propaganda.

What prevents you from ignoring my "Russian propaganda"?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Common sense? Reality? That sort of stuff?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join