It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Liotta Dies in His Sleep at 67

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Big pharma has billions to throw around like pocket change. That's not crazy at all. Infact it makes a lot of sense.

For me...

They can not afford me and I'm not worth the money if they tried...

edit on 26-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NoMoreFools

originally posted by: Talaria
Prove its not the vaccine, wouldn’t it be easier to prove the vaccine is as innocent as it is? a reply to: NoMoreFools

I cannot prove a negative. Basic logic.

However, I would point to the thousands of people who die every day.

Unless you all are claiming that every single one is suspect due to the vax.

In which case, I say, that’s crazy.

There's a massive increase in all cause mortality that started in 2021. It did not start in 2020 when corona hit, it started when the vaccines hit. The top cardiologist in the united states says if someone develops a serious disease or in this case dies unexpected, the first question that must be asked, is were the vaccinated? You're obviously playing dumb, but big pharma is throwing around billions to try to censor any dissent against their product which has doubled their revenue in a single year.

Don't play dumb.

link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: vonclod
I guarantee you, millions now walking around, with no clue they have heart issues, or cancer..etc, etc

I had no idea I was stage 2 hypertensive until I went in for a routine physical last year. I was sitting around 160/100 all the time with zero signs of any problems.

Before anyone says it, I found this out in February and got my first shot in March.

It's just a sad fact, we can be full functioning, thinking everything is fine..until. And unless a person saw a doctor for full screening and checkups every month..you may never find the thing that might kill you.

Good luck

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry he died.

RIP

I'm never going to die.

DBCowboy is just like "The Dread Pirate Roberts". We're a collection of old men who are fat and smoke too much. When one of us passes, a new DB logs in and keeps it going.

I think I'm the 3rd or 4th.

We don't keep count.

I am immortal.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

But RIP Ray.

You were a good actor.

link   

The top cardiologist in the united states

Did Ray die to a heart attack?

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It doesn;t bode well for me

Grandfather 89 brain embolism, dad 63 to a major heart attack. I'm 62 and in good shape unlike my dad who smoked and drank heavily while being a good deal over weight.

I watched my dad have his 1st heart attack when he was 40, was in good shape too. He had a few more over the years, but it was the cancer got him. Grampa and Grama both got cancer.

I'm in my 50s, planning on living forever..so far so good!

edit on 26-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: network dude

So every person who dies now, you all are going to try to link to the vax?

Whew. Ok. No crazy to see here.

When they are young and no apparent health issues. Hard not to. Especially when we know the injection kills.

67. Smoker. Drinker.

Young and no health problems? What!?!

No crazy to see at all.

so asking the question makes you "crazy"? that's kind of an asshole approach, don't you think?

No. Trying desperately to connect every death to the vax, without providing any evidence…THAT is a bit crazy.

You are the only one giving out absolutes.
Everyone else is giving their opinion. The injection is just as valid as anything else. IT JUST IS. It is a factor in EVERYTHING as it was forced on most everyone - and it is STILL in it's trial phase....people who got injected are still part of the EXPERIMENT. Or is this news to you?

I’ve made no absolute statement whatsoever, other than the desperate need to connect all deaths to the vax is crazy. And I stand by that statement.

I asked, and continue to ask, for ANY evidence to back the claim, or even enough to warrant the question.

The first question that must be asked when someone died unexpected or develops new serious illness, is were the vaccinated. That's what Dr. Peter McCullough believes, and he's the most published cardiologist in the United States.

Just because the mainstream media says differently doesn't matter. These doctors are whistle blowers, and there's 10's of thousands of them now. Big pharma has captured the CDC and FDA, and can use their massive amount of power and influence to silence dissent.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Sad news I always liked his movies but I don't think his lifestyle was the most healthy. I believe he was a longtime smoker but had recently quit (wasn't he on a vaping commercial) and lived a hectic lifestyle.

I believe you are correct, for some reason I seem to remember he had some sort of health scare in the late 2000's early 20teen's and changed his lifestyle. he did some sort of tv thing about it iirc.

edit on 26-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who disposes of the bodies?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The first question that must be asked when someone died unexpected or develops new serious illness, is were the vaccinated.

Riiiight, so come in with preconceived notions. Nope.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

My dad had issues in the Air Force and I think he had scarlet fever that went undiagnosed for a good while which can weaken your heart. Most of my family have lived super long outside of my dad. My one grandma was like 99 and you get much of your genic good and bad from your mom side, like whether you are going to be bald or not. He never went to the doctor, but had low blood pressure and no issues with high LDL, just died at his desk at work with a massive heart attack so who knows what his real issues were.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who disposes of the bodies?

It's always a respectful funeral. We never talk about our DB experience. Usually we just fade away in some dive bar in Vegas.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course it's OK to ask. People are free to ask whatever they'd like... But that doesn't mean they're immune from criticism.

Just like when people try to link a lightning strike to global warming... We rightfully so challenge them to show their math on how they arrived that conclusion or withstand the berating later.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So there is no health reasons known to the public, but there are close friend rumors that the reason he quit smoking 4 years ago was because he was diagnosed with heart diseases, so maybe we will find out more in the next week or so.

edit on 26-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The first question that must be asked when someone died unexpected or develops new serious illness, is were the vaccinated.

You are the one with the preconceived notion to discount it outright. The #1 cardiologist is saying the question should be asked. It is you with the notion . Yep.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

My dad had issues in the Air Force and I think he had scarlet fever that went undiagnosed for a good while which can weaken your heart. Most of my family have lived super long outside of my dad. My one grandma was like 99 and you get much of your genic good and bad from your mom side, like whether you are going to be bald or not. He never went to the doctor, but had low blood pressure and no issues with high LDL, just died at his desk at work with a massive heart attack so who knows what his real issues were.

My dad smoked, like most at the time, he was a career welder too, not a healthy job back then..so, I guess it's not a mystery.

Im calling my mom to complain about my hair!..loss

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You are the one with the preconceived notion to discount it outright. The #1 cardiologist is saying the question should be asked. It is you with the notion . Yep.

LOL

I go on proof, and you have proved nothing..you still think 100 year old Betty White died of the vax..I rest my case.
edit on 26-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Look at your granddad and uncles by blood and tell me I'm wrong ...lol

A friend who had bypass surgery in is early 40s said the first thing he did afterwards was call his parents and said FU and hung up...He is a New Yorker, so it makes sense though still funny.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Look at your granddad and uncles by blood and tell me I'm wrong ...lol

A friend who had bypass surgery in is early 40s said the first thing he did afterwards was call his parents and said FU and hung up...He is a New Yorker, so it makes sense though still funny.

There are some baldies present for sure. My little brother was half bald before he was out of high school, I at least made it into the late 40s..before..you know
..the thinning!

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So every person who dies now, you all are going to try to link to the vax?

Whew. Ok. No crazy to see here.

When they are young and no apparent health issues. Hard not to. Especially when we know the injection kills.

67. Smoker. Drinker.

Young and no health problems? What!?!

No crazy to see at all.

so asking the question makes you "crazy"? that's kind of an asshole approach, don't you think?

No. Trying desperately to connect every death to the vax, without providing any evidence…THAT is a bit crazy.

You are the only one giving out absolutes.
Everyone else is giving their opinion. The injection is just as valid as anything else. IT JUST IS. It is a factor in EVERYTHING as it was forced on most everyone - and it is STILL in it's trial phase....people who got injected are still part of the EXPERIMENT. Or is this news to you?

I’ve made no absolute statement whatsoever, other than the desperate need to connect all deaths to the vax is crazy. And I stand by that statement.

I asked, and continue to ask, for ANY evidence to back the claim, or even enough to warrant the question.

The first question that must be asked when someone died unexpected or develops new serious illness, is were the vaccinated. That's what Dr. Peter McCullough believes, and he's the most published cardiologist in the United States.

Just because the mainstream media says differently doesn't matter. These doctors are whistle blowers, and there's 10's of thousands of them now. Big pharma has captured the CDC and FDA, and can use their massive amount of power and influence to silence dissent.

Why? Why is that the first question one should ask?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join