It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Liotta Dies in His Sleep at 67

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoMoreFools

Why? Why is that the first question one should ask?

He wants to ask that question before a single thing is known. Lets just say he died because he took some pills to go to sleep and mixed it with a glass of bourbon, or he was a non-vaccers. I see 5 pages of posts kind of wasted here...lol

edit on 26-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

There are some baldies present for sure. My little brother was half bald before he was out of high school, I at least made it into the late 40s..before..you know
..the thinning!

My dad was bald in his early 20s and he told me he had 5 uncles on his mom's side all bald. My granddad on my mom's side had the same hair loss as me that started in my 40s.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The modified Pfizer vaccines were designed to increase sickness (more $$$ for medical and pharma), not kill. But it's probably still an inexact science in its infancy.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Still waiting for the chart/graph..I know, I know..people did indeed die in their sleep, previous to covid vax, so your graph will show you are out to lunch.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He is so familiar but I don't recall anything specific that hes done since all those movies were from when I was a young boy. I did however see him a few times in LA in a couple parking lots while on my way to a restaurant. Recognizable face, nothing in memory though. RIP

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes, I recall he was on the public filming of a script reading that I saw on the internet last year, with about 20 A list actors, it was a 1980s school movie. You know, the sort of classics they dont make anymore. They only read the opening scenes, first 30 minutes, he was a teacher in the play.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
He is so familiar but I don't recall anything specific that hes done since all those movies were from when I was a young boy. I did however see him a few times in LA in a couple parking lots while on my way to a restaurant. Recognizable face, nothing in memory though. RIP

Goodfella's would probably be his most memorable role.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep

Goodfellas?

One of the most iconic narration voiceovers ever? Also Blow, Hannibal, and Field of Dreams.

More receently The Many Saints of Newark.

To the topic.

This is unexpected and sad, but I'm not going to jump on the Vaccine + Died in sleep - lifestyle = Confirmation of Myocaditis side effect bandwagon just yet. Same reason I can't connect one heart attack and 15 heat strokes on a humid day to anything sinister.
edit on 26-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

A Man Has Died....

If you cannot honor his life perhaps this is not the thread for you.

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

RIP Ray. I liked this one of his. An oldie but a goodie for me.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It wasn't the vax that killed him it was Chantix.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It's just a sad fact, we can be full functioning, thinking everything is fine..until. And unless a person saw a doctor for full screening and checkups every month..you may never find the thing that might kill you.

Good luck

Yep. It was pretty scary to find out and wonder how long I had been like that. I hadn't been to a doctors for 10 years or so.

And, thanks. I'm on a very low dose medication for it, cut out salt, and cut down on caffeine and my pressure has been good. Glad I found out when I did! I had to get a physical to become a foster parent, or I would have never known.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

It's just a sad fact, we can be full functioning, thinking everything is fine..until. And unless a person saw a doctor for full screening and checkups every month..you may never find the thing that might kill you.

Good luck

Yep. It was pretty scary to find out and wonder how long I had been like that. I hadn't been to a doctors for 10 years or so.

And, thanks. I'm on a very low dose medication for it, cut out salt, and cut down on caffeine and my pressure has been good. Glad I found out when I did! I had to get a physical to become a foster parent, or I would have never known.

Sounds like it was meant to be found in time!

I only go when on deaths door, right now, lots of dental problems for me, affecting my general health and mood. Been a long time avoiding it. Now, I have to, before it is too late.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Another one dies in their sleep.....is it just me or has death in the night/sleep become more prevalent ?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Another one dies in their sleep.....is it just me or has death in the night/sleep become more prevalent ?

I have asked about 5 times for someone to produce such evidence, no takers. I bet a thousand people died in their sleep last night, but it's generally not news, unless you are a public figure. Especially if they are in their late 60s, and have possibly health issues, as most elderly do.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So every person who dies now, you all are going to try to link to the vax?

Whew. Ok. No crazy to see here.

It's a valid question. People want to know. Wouldn't you want to know if a vax is being pushed hard whether or not it is causing deaths? I sure do. To ignore it as an option is just being willfully ignorant.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Like Michael Jackson he was probably worth more dead than alive.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

So every person who dies now, you all are going to try to link to the vax?

Whew. Ok. No crazy to see here.

It's a valid question. People want to know. Wouldn't you want to know if a vax is being pushed hard whether or not it is causing deaths? I sure do. To ignore it as an option is just being willfully ignorant.

He's playing dumb, but it's hard to get a man to understand the truth when his job depends on his not understanding it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What "job" might that be?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join