It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Durham's first trial finds Clinton Approved plan to share Trump-Russia Allegation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Title shortened to fit as actual title:

Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016, campaign manager says

Well if any of you are woke you might be following the Durham investigations into the Fake dossier against Trump along with all other assorted baggage. This is basically an attack on all of us, the constitution and the open Southern border brought to you by Miss Giggles ain't a laughing matter. Its quite obvious that many in government are attempting to destroy this country.

Reference: Takeaways from a critical witness in the John Durham probe's first trial

In brief they brought charges against:

The trial of Michael Sussmann stems from Durham's three-year inquiry into potential misconduct tied to the FBI's Trump-Russia probe. It has become a vehicle to revive partisan grievances about the 2016 election and is the first courtroom test of Durham's controversial investigation.

So yesterday Clinton's former campaign manager Robbie Mook took the stand, under oath said that:

"Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016", campaign manager says

So, yawn yawn, old news, nothing will happen? Think again as the stink has finally arisen and been exposed to the public in a federal court and under oath.

Possibly the USA now needs a military coup to preserve the USA. We have 51 INTEL retirees who signed off on a letter stating that Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian hoax. No, its really his laptop. Now we get Hillary on probably one the greatest crimes of all time against another human being. We have open borders for just whom?

Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016, campaign manager says

Who will be the next to be disappeared as there is a track record here.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hillary is personally involved?
Hillary is crooked?

I think those are 2 things that anyone with more than 2 brain cells knew all along.
Hillary should be charged with something but will she?
No, I really doubt it.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hillary is crooked?

I think those are 2 things that anyone with more than 2 brain cells knew all along.
No, I really doubt it.

I think she will be charged. The long term plan is to get rid of the old guard. Biden is the last man standing. The hunter laptop is how they will remove him.

Then kamala is in to continue the new progressive agenda her handler Obama dictates. And Republicans will be placated thinking justice was served.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Hillary is crooked?

No, I really doubt it.

I think she will be charged. The long term plan is to get rid of the old guard. Biden is the last man standing. The hunter laptop is how they will remove him.

Then kamala is in to continue the new progressive agenda her handler Obama dictates. And Republicans will be placated thinking justice was served.

Depending on how long it takes for them to remove Biden, Harris will maybe have 1 1/2 to 2 years as president.
No way she gets anything done and she certainly isn’t going to get re-elected.
She will just mumble her word salad for whatever time she has in there and she will fall into the Democrat dumpster of failed pseudo-presidents.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Right...who will be the first Arkancide before the trial...Sussmann or Durham?

Second...the distraction of a certain event in TX is doing its job, is it not?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The time is coming for a worldwide coup against all governments it is inevitable. We need to let government and big business know we will be holding them accountable for stolen elections for the drop in Living standard's for the fuel crisis for the rise in energy prices the time is fast approaching for societal collapse and I am holding the government in the UK accountable.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Rob over it R&R Law Firm (same for his youtube channel) has been doing daily breakdowns of the court transcripts. Apparently you have to pay per page to get them so most reporting is what these in the court room are saying about the case or its a summary or rewording of those transcripts...which isnt always very accurate or with added spin. I suggest if you are interested to take a look at his coverage on youtube where he goes through every days transcripts on screen with his audience and gives a lawyers opinion.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Hillary is crooked?

No, I really doubt it.

Depending on how long it takes for them to remove Biden, Harris will maybe have 1 1/2 to 2 years as president.
No way she gets anything done and she certainly isn’t going to get re-elected.
She will just mumble her word salad for whatever time she has in there and she will fall into the Democrat dumpster of failed pseudo-presidents.

Sorry to disagree with you, but kamala will be elected and reelected....they have perfected election fraud.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Post removed.
edit on 5/25/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Title shortened to fit as actual title:

Well if any of you are woke you might be following the Durham investigations into the Fake dossier against Trump along with all other assorted baggage. This is basically an attack on all of us, the constitution and the open Southern border brought to you by Miss Giggles ain't a laughing matter. Its quite obvious that many in government are attempting to destroy this country.

Reference: Takeaways from a critical witness in the John Durham probe's first trial

In brief they brought charges against:

The trial of Michael Sussmann stems from Durham's three-year inquiry into potential misconduct tied to the FBI's Trump-Russia probe. It has become a vehicle to revive partisan grievances about the 2016 election and is the first courtroom test of Durham's controversial investigation.

So yesterday Clinton's former campaign manager Robbie Mook took the stand, under oath said that:

"Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016", campaign manager says

So, yawn yawn, old news, nothing will happen? Think again as the stink has finally arisen and been exposed to the public in a federal court and under oath.

Possibly the USA now needs a military coup to preserve the USA. We have 51 INTEL retirees who signed off on a letter stating that Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian hoax. No, its really his laptop. Now we get Hillary on probably one the greatest crimes of all time against another human being. We have open borders for just whom?

Who will be the next to be disappeared as there is a track record here.

Friday, May 27, 2022

The Prosecution and the Defense delivered their closing arguments to the jury today. The verdict is expected after this 3 day (Memorial Day) weekend.

The jury in the trial of former Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann began deliberations on Friday, after both the prosecutors of Special Counsel John H. Durham’s team and the defense attorneys delivered their closing arguments.

Sussmann is accused of lying to the FBI when he claimed to be acting as a private citizen when handing the FBI information in 2016 about a supposed connection between then-candidate Donald Trump and the Russian government via Alfa Bank.

That information, part of the broader “Russia collusion” conspiracy theory that the Clinton campaign was attempting to spin, was false, and fell apart under scrutiny. But the Clinton campaign, including aide Jake Sullivan — now the National Security Advisor to President Joe Biden — fed it to the media, regardless.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Let's hope this Democrat-heavy Washington D.C. jury has more integrity than most Democrats in that town.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"I had no reason to believe the dossier contained fake information developed by my law team when I ordered my campaign staff to share it with the media" ~ Hillary Clinton.

She is just as much a victim as Donald Trump.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

From what I have seen from the case not only has it been testified to that she approved the info sent to the FBI but Sussman even billed hillary for america for his meetings with them over it and the campaign paid for it. Not sure how much more cut and dry it could be. I guess we will find out next week though...closing arguments are today and the jury will get their instructions and begin deliberations. Lets see just how blind justice turns out to be...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

From what I have seen from the case not only has it been testified to that she approved the info sent to the FBI but Sussman even billed hillary for america for his meetings with them over it and the campaign paid for it. Not sure how much more cut and dry it could be. I guess we will find out next week though...closing arguments are today and the jury will get their instructions and begin deliberations. Lets see just how blind justice turns out to be...

"I dont pay the bills over at hillary for america; I have staffers to do that for me. Besides there is no invoice for 'Forged Opposition Research' ... my staffers assumed my lawfirm was doing legitimate work and paid them for it" ~ Hillary Clinton

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

"I dont pay the bills over at hillary for america; I have staffers to do that for me. Besides there is no invoice for 'Forged Opposition Research' ... my staffers assumed my lawfirm was doing legitimate work and paid them for it" ~ Hillary Clinton

Special Counsel Durham released documents showing that Obama was briefed on Hillary's plan to sabotage candidate Trump.

Obama then authorized the overall Law/Intel operation against Trump, his family, and business associates.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Special Counsel Durham released documents showing that Obama was briefed on Hillary's plan to sabotage candidate Trump.

Obama then authorized the overall Law/Intel operation against Trump, his family, and business associates.

"I had no reason to believe the opposition research given to the FBI by then Senator John McCain was forged by Hillary Clinton's Lawfirm. As president I had the duty to act on that information in order to protect the integrity of US elections. So yes I ordered the FBI to investigate further. It mattered little that the Hillary Clinton campaign was also going to use that same information to further her campaign ... what campaign wouldn't?" ~ Barack Obama

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"I had no reason to believe the dossier contained fake information developed by my law team when I ordered my campaign staff to share it with the media" ~ Hillary Clinton.

She is just as much a victim as Donald Trump.

Ok, you almost got me there...

No one could be stupid enough to even remotely believe such an absurdity.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I bet she personally added the Golden Shower Hooker part.

edit on 29-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hillary is crooked?

No, I really doubt it.

yes she should be charged with sommething, i don't care if she gets off, just let her fight it in court for a couple years.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
5/30/2022

William Barr, the Attorney General who named District Attorney John Durham as a Special Counsel-Prosecutor, and charged him with finding out WHY the Obama administration was running a "counter intelligence" operation against Donald Trump, says:

"I think whatever you think of Trump, the fact is that the whole Russiagate thing was a grave injustice.

It appears to be a dirty political trick that was used first to hobble him and then potentially to drive him from office," Barr told BlazeTV host Glenn Beck in a recent episode of his podcast.

Barr also said, "I believe it is seditious," but he stressed criminality would have to be determined in court.
Continued at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sedition = Treason?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Does anyone know why today’s Durham thread just disappeared?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join