It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? 2021 Monkeypox Virus Tabletop Exercise - 270 Million Fatalities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: tamusan

Except that your plan relies on making people who don't do as their told, do as their told and get the vax.

I think you misunderstood what I said. The people who did not get vaxxed as they were told would be the ones that TPTB wanted gone. Freethinking troublemakers are problematic for pushing their green globalist agenda. They want conformists who will blindly obey orders such as "get this vaccine". 

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've always had a difficult time believing the conspiracy regarding the Georgia Guidestones and how it could be even a REMOTE possibility to deplete the world's population to a mere 500,000,000. But it has suddenly dawned on me that under these real demonstrations of pandemics and their accompanying vaccine with their horrendous side effects that it can indeed become a reality to reduce humanity by millions and millions in a fairly short time.

They will be creating virus after virus to eventually attain their desired population levels.

Is there any hope for mankind on this planet?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to: infolurker
Spelled out for us, put in our face by Chuck Missler phd, ‘ Biotech’
youtu.be...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I do not support forced vaccinations in any way, and this is all about vaccines and science. But not exactly the way most people think.

Crimson Contagion, Event 201, this NTI, and what was said back in 2014-2016 around Gain of Function. Yet people still don't understand how this will keep happening.

We are, and have been doing GoF research. This is easy to show.

They needed it to create vaccines faster, why did they believe that was a sudden emergency? And how are vaccines funded? What problems does that cause? QnA guy at the end of this video (TLDR the more dangerous the experiment, the more funding they get, because of the higher probability of outcome). But then again, how else could it ever work? Most of the time something is not dangerous until they discover it (At this point in the video). All of this video is a look at what they were thinking at the end of 2014.

youtu.be...

They have safe ways of doing things in parts as that video explains.

At the front of this document you will see the page of truth from the center for arms control and non-proliferation biological and chemical weapons control program, from a meeting on Oct 22 2014, 20m PDF..

osp.od.nih.gov...

The list of countries (some working together) who were "known" already doing this GoF research back then under..

"The boldface in the Countries of Authors column indicates the country where the BSL2, BSL3 research was performed. Much of that research is being carried out in Asia, particularly China."

With such hits as - "We do gain of function studies all the time, we don't make a big deal of it. We don't write letters telling the world that we we're going to do them because that's not the way science works. Science works by just doing your experiments"

This is why they had to differentiate between safe gain of function study, and non-safe. But in order to do that they had to create a way to see a per instance application for study using credibility, what specifically is worked on, and other safety concerns, because literally anyone in any of those labs anywhere around the globe could take us back to what that page of Truth says. So the US GoF pause was lifted in late 2017.

All of these things are why we had Crimson Contagion, Event 201, and this NTI.

What other solution are people hoping for, a warning to all rogue individuals or powers to play nice? Or do people want to live in a country where the science is behind the curve each time it happens and get their vaccines and medication from another country?

I believe most people want to bury their heads in the sand on this.

Science is FAR beyond what most of the public understand!

This is what the Fauci vaccine protection from 20 future viruses down the line is about. Do I want that vaccine, NO! How would they know for years what that actually does? They are not protecting "individuals", they believe they are protecting everyone.

www.nytimes.com...

What happened to the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, five months after the GoF pause was lifted? That was not their name, it was called The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit. Those people did not get fired, they went back into the overall organization as biodefense became forefront faster than expected between 2016-2017.

Did they have time between the end of the Crimson Contagion and COVID-19? Six months, did they do something in that size months? With as slow as Government moves, probably not. Did Crimson Contagion show them where they would have more difficulty during COVID-19? Maybe?

This is simply a reality that people do not want to see, because no matter what it's never going to be close to perfect, and the threat is never going away, yet they know the pandemics are inevitable whether intentional or unintentional. Also, how does the US get the best scientists working on these things outside of the companies they are working for?

How many "known" labs are doing this dangerous work?

www.kcl.ac.uk...

How great are their safety records?

www.propublica.org...

They believe that any costs now will be nothing in comparison to lives saved down the line for these things that are being funded. This is never going away, sadly it will only get worse, but everyone should have the ability to say no to any vaccine.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thatmikeguy

We might be in the dark to really what is going to go down. Just that the end result is going to be millions of people who can be policed will be virtual prisoners in their own homes and places of residence. So we could ask who benefits from this scenario and why? no society can function indefinitely with most of the citizens now prisoners. It is a control measure for a purpose, as anyone who has been following this will realize.
Access to information is now tight and limited, certain memes on the internet are quickly disposed of by censorship. The answer most likely lies in those memes. Since the problem we are facing is worldwide, the problem would be therefore global in its consequences. So what is the "Problem" .
The memes that we have on their MSM mouthpieces, which are what we are supposed to believe, are. Food shortages. Climate change. Finacial global concerns.Disease prevention.War concerns. Supply chain issues. So it will be none of these as they are just distractions. By the process of elimination, what is left? it is something that will cause such mass panic that all chains of command will be lost. Thus it threatens that chain of command. Therefore it must be a global panic-causing event that must be completely controlled. It will be in that case a natural event that they know is occurring ?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A natural event that they know is occurring? There is nothing natural about Gain of Function. But it's not possible for them to control it worldwide. They could make something that only targets those without something that was already in a vaccine, anything is possible with bio technology where it is now (I have one in my family, and some friends in large labs).

The "natural" events could be the climate change cover of a sudden pole shift/solar flare event. If people do not know that "the inconvenient truth" happened at the same time they found that the pole reversals were never in random positions in the past. Also I'm not sure the last time the north location was taken, and if we will actually know before things start hitting each other. Billionaire bunkers...

OR, it could simply be getting things in place for ANY of these or other outcomes.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I found this and posted it in another thread, it is one of the two hundred BS vids on bit chute , this guy seems to have found that they predicted it to the exact week. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

youtu.be...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What I find rather suspect are the case / fatality figures, based on a disease that until recent times has had a very VERY low mortality rate.
Kinda makes one wonder just what they have done in the way of "Gain of Function" tweaking in order to justify projecting such massive death rates!

I always thought, from very early on, that Covid19 was just the opening salvo, to push the compliance envelope front and centre to study the societal acceptance of their edicts and the propaganda around it all.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
At least we'll know who has the plague this time when we are in the company of others. No hiding your Monkeypox from me ya leprosy-faced boily-headed monster ye.

ps, How many of these new cases have been vaccinated for Covid 19?. Enquiring minds need to know.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
for what it's worth, OP. 270 million is not enough. 2.7 billion is a good start to see Earth begin to heal the Wound caused by Humans.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There will not be another major outbreak by a different virus. That would just be way too un natural and everyone will know it is genocide. Revolutions, civil wars everywhere, would happen. What is the likelihood of being hit by two global pandemics in two-ish years. If something like that happens, it is 100% clearly war against us.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Ah, but it worked.

"They" got the world to panic, and shut down everything, or almost everything.

They were also fairly successful at turning those of us who didn't buy into the scare into the enemy.

So, why wouldn't they repeat the same tactics? It worked pretty damned well for the better part of two years--there are still those out there who believe the hype.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TzarChasm

Ah, but it worked.

"They" got the world to panic, and shut down everything, or almost everything.

They were also fairly successful at turning those of us who didn't buy into the scare into the enemy.

So, why wouldn't they repeat the same tactics? It worked pretty damned well for the better part of two years--there are still those out there who believe the hype.

Plunging every man woman and child into eternal debt. The politicians and rich elite made a killing.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
There will not be another major outbreak by a different virus. That would just be way too un natural and everyone will know it is genocide. Revolutions, civil wars everywhere, would happen. What is the likelihood of being hit by two global pandemics in two-ish years. If something like that happens, it is 100% clearly war against us.

Yes there will be. It's only a matter of time until it happens. Any thinking otherwise is fully blind to the technology and how many labs are doing this work. Whether intentional or accidental, it will happen again.

Look at these dates from around 2014 and so many more when they were trying to pause it..

armscontrolcenter.org...
www.nature.com...
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
www.frontiersin.org...
www.theguardian.com...

Now ask yourself why did Trump continue the already paused gain of function research?
Then read my other post.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join