It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? 2021 Monkeypox Virus Tabletop Exercise - 270 Million Fatalities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think i’d rather die a horrific rectal-bleeding related death from super anthrax than go through another lockdown tbh.

Monkeypox seems kinda like smallpox’s impotent cousin. Not super news worthy really. Especially with so few cases. Looks kinda ugly and itches like crazy for a bit then goes away. Fun.
edit on 2152022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is it monkeypox season already? The covid and ukraine decorations are still up.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Covid gets released, it does not do enough damage, roll out the vaccine which then shows a big uptick in problems covid still gets the blame....seems to work now let's get stuck in with the pox, and have the WHO run the compulsory vaccines that should finish the job. Cant release a real one because the Captain's table might catch it.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Once this gets going, I want to see a comparison of the rate of infection of monkeypox between people who got covid shots and those who didn't. If it were my plan, I would use the shots to make the masses more susceptible to each stage of the reset. The monkeypox vaccine, that will appear as if by magic, will just make the masses more susceptible to the next disease du jour. Lather, rinse, repeat.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And if I were in charge of this, I would do the opposite, giving people a monkeypox vax under the guise of a covid vaccine, and then let the monkeypox take out the ones who do not do what they are told. 
edit on 21 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That's ok 6 mo ths ago when I read about them toying w smallpox again and that once again some vials had gone missing out of the country I stocked up on 50 vials of a natural smallpox treatment that's proven to work....

But they'll probably ban it if we have an outbreak so people have to take THEIR meds

Amazon still has it but it's gone up 9 bucks
edit on 5/21/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
ChimpPox from the Vaccine?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

Is it monkeypox season already? The covid and ukraine decorations are still up.

If monkey pox season is released i assume things in Ukraine arent going the way they think they are?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Monkeypox is in the family Poxviridae and not Adenoviridae.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

twitter.com...

OK. They can queue up ChimpPox after BirdieFlu.

What will spread the fastest to lock everyone down before November?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Monkeys,homosexuals,a virus?
Where have I heard that before?
All the cases in Europe are linked to homosexuals,
Some weirdo fetish festival in Belgium,gay sauna in Spain,gay black men in UK.
It spreads through what they are calling ' close contact',meaning anal sex and putting things in the mouth that shouldn't be in the mouth.After anal sex as well probably.
This is the real meaning of 'out of Africa'.
edit on 22/5/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
On his international trip, President Biden tells reporters MonkeyPox could be a Game Changer!

Source: www.usatoday.com...

I wonder if he plans on using it as the primary reason for another shutdown before the November elections? It's safer than starting a war with Russia, to achieve the mass-mail-in-voting goal.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

It is transmitted through direct physical contact. Not the air, and it is a little difficult to transmit casually.

Human-to-human transmission of Monkeypox has traditionally been assumed to occur mainly through large respiratory droplets. It can also be passed from person to person through broken skin or a mucous membrane (as in your eyes or mouth). Contact with bodily fluids, including the fluid or substance in the lesions or pox. Because large respiratory droplets can only reach a few feet, prolonged face-to-face contact is needed. Direct contact with body fluids or lesion material, as well as indirect contact with lesion material, such as through contaminated clothing or linens, are further human-to-human transmission routes.

However, I read several articles that said that monkey pox has happened world wide to "mainly" men who have had sex with men. As it is easily spread through sexual contact. Like with AIDS it looks like it has begun in men who have had sex with men, but will probably travel to XX having sex with XY. Anyway, doesn't matter, the political class will weaponize it anyway and terrify more people and .... well you get the picture. Just in time for the 2024 election.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Purposefully Thinning the Herd.
COVID was just a simple start.
VAX the next Step and on and on it goes.

a reply to: sarahvital

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Whatever it takes to get mass mail in voting fraud I assume.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

twitter.com...

Whatever it takes to get mass mail in voting fraud I assume.

AND MUCH MORE...

Illegitimate President BIDEN really is hoping to use MonkeyPox as a cure for a ton of Problems.

THE FEAR OF MONKEYPOX

Will remove focus from his failing Administration

Will remove focus from our failed Congress

Will remove focus from former First Lady Hillary Clinton's treason

Will remove focus from the Biden family crimes being exposed on Hunter's laptops.

Will put Fauci and his Media whores into action scaring the population.

Will be the reason for not voting in person this November (or delaying the midterms).

Will generate Trillions of dollars for drug companies and the medical profession as vaccines and treatments magically and mysteriously appear.

JOE BIDEN's WARNING "BAFFLES" HEALTH EXPERTS: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I read today that the strain of monkeypox that is loose is lab grown. It's no longer just an exercise.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Problems?

There are no problems! Just opportunities. All that problem talk is all right wing propaganda!

Food prices, availability, and baby formula are not problems. They are part of the Democrat health initiative to loss weight and make you healthy!

Biden-Care

edit on 22-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, that's what all of the articles say, and it is being explored if this strain has become an STD. That's why I said "traditionally" in my comment. Even if this one is being spread through gay sex as an STD, it can still be spread in the traditional ways.

edit on 22 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Except that your plan relies on making people who don't do as their told, do as their told and get the vax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join