It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me Understand A75/18 Provisional agenda item 16.2 US to sign over Sovereignty to WHO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just looking for some understanding from people with more knowledgeable than me in law and constitutionally of this and/or if this is being overblown. I came across a few sites that say to pay attention to Article 12: Section 2 on page 8 of the document but I am not sure what I am reading..smh. I see reference to "appropriate temporary recommendations" but not sure how that implies US is signing over sovereignty? Thank you for your advice and knowledge of the subject.

Here is the link to the PDF
apps.who.int...

Sorry wont let me post an image.When trying to upload image (Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for img.abovetopsecret.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names: abovetopsecret.com, www.abovetopsecret.com)

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Older Thread that was deleted based on ATS Search:

Relinquish sovereignty over to the WHO, page 1
AboveTopSecret.com › forum › thread1309168
Thumbnail image
On January 18, 2022, Loyce Pace, a United States delegate to the World ... (WHO) that appears to relinquish U.S. sovereignty over to the WHO.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
194 countries in the world and 193 are going to hand over their Sovereignty to the WHO

Guess which 1 isnt gonna hand it over?

Russia.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Like I said in the other thread, show me anything that says the US has to follow it.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Like I said in the other thread, show me anything that says the US has to follow it.

I think it will happen and states will start seceding

Your boy Biden is gonna hand it over.
edit on 13-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO

Dr. Peter Breggin: "If the amendments pass on May 22 through May 28, [WHO Director-General Tedros] can declare a health emergency in a country without consulting with the country, without getting any information from the country, and if the country resists, he can go ahead and, within 24 to 48 hours, begin to mobilize all the resources of the UN against the country... He doesn't even have to know the source or the exact nature of the emergency, so they're making him a dictator over declarations of health emergencies."

This is a big deal and why they need to get rid of Russia

great article on it here for the uninformed

This is real breggin.com...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Funny thing the U.S. the United States paid for 12 percent of the regular budget and 26 percent of the UN budget in 2020. The U.S.also paid 237million for dues in the WHO and gave voluntarily 656mil in 2018/2019 budget.

We know that the U.S. president can cut funding and pull out at any time as demonstrated by Trump . Nothing in your link says that can't happen again.

Funding the United Nations: How Much Does the U.S. Pay?

Las t Year’s Top Contributors To The World Health Organization

Unless biden can pull something out his a@@, and the dems don't steal this years and 2024 elections there will be another president that has the same ideas as Trump and a congress that will more than likely back him, many think it's gonna be Desantis and Ron don't play that kinda sh@@.

edit on 13-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO

Dr. Peter Breggin: "If the amendments pass on May 22 through May 28, [WHO Director-General Tedros] can declare a health emergency in a country without consulting with the country, without getting any information from the country, and if the country resists, he can go ahead and, within 24 to 48 hours, begin to mobilize all the resources of the UN against the country... He doesn't even have to know the source or the exact nature of the emergency, so they're making him a dictator over declarations of health emergencies."

This is a big deal and why they need to get rid of Russia

great article on it here for the uninformed

This is real breggin.com...

Nothing about that site is legit. He sources himself. That is a blog of personal opinion, not an article.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos77

By “temporary recommendations” do you think they mean like “two weeks to flatten the curve” ??

The article is written in legalese so it’s not exactly straightforward reading, something that jumped out though was the lined out words and sentences, as if it’s been revised and these things no longer apply.

It also mentions bringing in international assistance and expertise to the affected site. That could mean many things including assistance in enforcing lockdowns etc..

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
So there are people worried about the World Health Organization while you all can’t even answer this simple question: How much of your country is owned by foreign companies, including sovereign investment funds?

Excuse me, but this whole “fear the United Nations” thing seems a gigantic misdirection operation carried out by the reactionary conspiracy I’m denouncing, and I am not refering to the OP, this operation started decades ago.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Nothing about that site is legit. He sources himself. That is a blog of personal opinion, not an article.

Clearly you disregarded the 20 references at the end of the report, including Whitehouse.gov, Statista, Foreignpolicy.com, etc.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos77

Just looking for some understanding from people with more knowledgeable than me in law and constitutionally of this and/or if this is being overblown. I came across a few sites that say to pay attention to Article 12: Section 2 on page 8 of the document but I am not sure what I am reading..smh. I see reference to "appropriate temporary recommendations" but not sure how that implies US is signing over sovereignty? Thank you for your advice and knowledge of the subject...

Here is the link to the PDF
apps.who.int...

Sorry wont let me post an image.When trying to upload image (Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for img.abovetopsecret.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names: abovetopsecret.com, www.abovetopsecret.com)

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Older Thread that was deleted based on ATS Search:

Relinquish sovereignty over to the WHO, page 1
AboveTopSecret.com › forum › thread1309168
Thumbnail image
On January 18, 2022, Loyce Pace, a United States delegate to the World ... (WHO) that appears to relinquish U.S. sovereignty over to the WHO.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Next they'll want the U.S. Constitution suspended !!!??? Wait For It ❗️

Look for the hidden agenda inside their clever wording.......🙈

World leaders urged to make firm commitments at Second Global COVID-19 Summit by ACT-Accelerator agency leads

Other news comment article.....😁

AMERICA OUT LOUD: Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO

On May 22-28, 2022, ultimate control over America’s healthcare system, and hence its national sovereignty, will be delivered for a vote to the World Health Organization’s governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA).

This threat is contained in new amendments to WHO’s International Health Regulations, proposed by the Biden administration, that are scheduled as “Provisional agenda item 16.2” at the upcoming conference on May 22-28, 2022.1

These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

edit on Sun May 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join