It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Hiring The Mentally Ill To Be Teachers Please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The majority??

Where'd you live, anyway??

I had many teachers while in school, not a one was observably mentally-ill...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"A lot of them are queer because I am queer"

Says it all.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This world is pretty crazy in many levels these days, it's kinda hard to stop the madness at this point.
edit on 10-5-2022 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm surprised corporal punishment hasn't been re-introduced on the pre-text of teaching kids about the joys of sado-masochism.
edit on 10-5-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The majority??

Where'd you live, anyway??

I had many teachers while in school, not a one was observably mentally-ill...

Fair enough your right, I would amend my previous statement of " Majority " .

and say that in my experience to encounter wacko teachers was not that uncommon.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There is one of the Obama 500,000 pedophiles that he released into the public with clean records, now they are working in the school system.

Go to love Democrats and their agenda for our children.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So this one teacher represents ALL teachers huh?

When a teacher has sex with one of her students, we should assume ALL teachers are like that?

One does not represent all.

MOST teachers are fine people. So don't let this one teacher ruin it for all. And if you do, well, you're not thinking normally like the woman in the video.

I agree. That’s the way I think as well.

All whites aren’t racist.

Critical race theory is wrong.

All men are not misogynists.

And all teachers aren’t groomers.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yikes! She's a bit unhinged, had a hard time following what she was trying to say. That's an odd post for sure.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some teachers still do go into teaching because they genuinely want to help kids succeed. These teachers are not actually the majority. Some teachers do go into schools because they believe it's their job to spread whatever political message they want to spread and raise the children right. These people are also not the majority of teachers. The majority of teacher which are pretty much harmless people are the people who got bull# degrees and realized the only thing I can do is become a teacher or someone who tried to be something else and couldn't do it These are typically math, science and computer teachers. Still harmless they just wanna make a check and go home.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is amusing and this is the current govt and admin that is fighting for Ukraine's freedom and democracy.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
So, a 4th grade teacher has after school meetings with her "former" students now in 5th grade to hang out after school with her and talk about LGBT stuff and all that. Yeah.

Look at how excited she is to talk about sexuality to grade school kids. She is overjoyed.

Beyond that, watch the video. Is it just me or is it kind of obvious that she is a bit off?

Thank God for TicTok, it seems these crazies cannot help themselves but to post their insanity for everyone to see.

Lehi school teacher put on leave after controversial TikTok video goes viral

“Late Friday afternoon, May 6, 2022, we became aware of a concerning video posted to social media by one of our teachers.

“In the video, the teacher described several inappropriate conversations with former students. The employee has been placed on administrative leave pending a thorough investigation.

“Our teachers are expected to comport themselves with the highest degree of professionalism. Behavior that is unprofessional, in violation of state code, or that violates the trust placed in us by the families of Renaissance Academy will not be tolerated.”

twitter.com...

There should be a mental health check prior to teachers being hired. Anyone identifying as anything other than what they are should be disqualified. Teachers caught doing anything behind a parents back should immediately suspended, investigated, fired (if guilty) and have charged pressed.

When I went to school in the 80s and 90s I had no clue what my teachers did outside if the classroom. I genuinely could not tell you any personal information about my teachers besides who was married (based on rings only).

Then again I also believe that young (20 to 40) teachers should only be allowed to teach elementary and middle school. I feel like that would greatly reduce the predators in our school system. So perhaps I am a little more hard lined on this issue.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm disturbed by several things.

Being a Safe Space for kids is a good thing
She's excited to see the kids being able to play openly
this woman obviously wants to help

That's now gone for these kids
She'll probably not be able to teach ever again

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

www.youtube.com...

That is EXACTLY the craziness occurring in today's world... The most insane in the left want to be in control of children while denying the parents their parental rights. This used to be called "child abuse" and pedophilia... But it is being "normalized" by the left and mostly democrat leaders.

edit on 12-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If we kept hiring the mentally ill to be teachers and then took all the kids out of schools would the schools become asylums?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When a teacher has sex with one of her students, we should assume ALL teachers are like that?

One does not represent all.

From the side calling every white man in America a racist? Yes, every single teacher in America is a groomer. Those are your rules, not mine.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

My mother was and wife is a teacher here in Canada, I also know many teachers as a result. Might be where I live, might be the education requirements needed to teach in Ontario but I can say I have never seen or even heard of teachers like this around here thank god. My sons school (catholic) nothing of the sort either. Where are you guys seeing these idiots in the US? or are they everywhere?

What schooling does it take to become a teacher in the US?

These people are nuts and extremely unprofessional.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

I'm disturbed by several things.

Being a Safe Space for kids is a good thing
She's excited to see the kids being able to play openly
this woman obviously wants to help

That's now gone for these kids
She'll probably not be able to teach ever again

"Safe Space" can someone please explain to me what on earth this safe space crap is all about? EVERYBODY needs a safe space...make your own safe space ffs...such bull# sorry but we are raising a weak generation of kids with all this crap. We are seeing the results of this in adults today as if that wasn't obvious enough already.

Go cry in a corner at your counsellor's office.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yep going by the same rule 'certain' people set up for mass shooters.

Don't matter if those that had nothing to with a particular event.

They're ALL GUILTY.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
It's always, Always blue/purple/green-haired white bitches that do this crap. Maybe it's time to profile these idiots. My fingers are actually tired from constantly giving stars to people here on ATS whom agree with common sense, and not the upside down Hell world we are in. My fingers forgive you. (Most of you)

"White bitches"?

Say that about any other group, maggot.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133
"Safe Space" can someone please explain to me what on earth this safe space crap is all about? EVERYBODY needs a safe space...make your own safe space ffs...such bull# sorry but we are raising a weak generation of kids with all this crap. We are seeing the results of this in adults today as if that wasn't obvious enough already.

Go cry in a corner at your counsellor's office.

Here's the Wiki page for you"

Safe Space

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join