It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Hiring The Mentally Ill To Be Teachers Please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So, a 4th grade teacher has after school meetings with her "former" students now in 5th grade to hang out after school with her and talk about LGBT stuff and all that. Yeah.

Look at how excited she is to talk about sexuality to grade school kids. She is overjoyed.

Beyond that, watch the video. Is it just me or is it kind of obvious that she is a bit off?

Thank God for TicTok, it seems these crazies cannot help themselves but to post their insanity for everyone to see.

Lehi school teacher put on leave after controversial TikTok video goes viral

“Late Friday afternoon, May 6, 2022, we became aware of a concerning video posted to social media by one of our teachers.

“In the video, the teacher described several inappropriate conversations with former students. The employee has been placed on administrative leave pending a thorough investigation.

“Our teachers are expected to comport themselves with the highest degree of professionalism. Behavior that is unprofessional, in violation of state code, or that violates the trust placed in us by the families of Renaissance Academy will not be tolerated.”

twitter.com...

+10 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Used to be the townsfolk would gather ... and people would be burned at the stake.

No one would act stoopid after that for a while.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yep, psycho. Shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
These same people are the ones up in arms about other "political" issues as well. They are the noise thats getting the most attention and it's disturbing. I see more and more like this every other day.

People are getting bold.

And no I will never thank God for TokTik

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This is the kind of agenda they are trying to push not surprised.
edit on 9-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Bat sh!t crazy, she reminds me of Biden’s new Minister of Truth.
Like we need any more evidence of Liberal mental illness.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Yep, psycho. Shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

Oh, check out this winner. The very definition of Clownworld

No, the question is not ridiculous or impossible for anyone sane. It is quite easy.

Billerica Kindergarten Teacher Brenna Woods Brags About Teaching Kids Critical Race Theory

edit on 9-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One of the great things about social media is that it exposes a lot of these people. Just think, some parents would never know these loonies are teaching their kids...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
When I was enrolled in a credential program here in California, I inquired one day as to why prospective teachers aren’t given a psych evaluation.

My theory was that if we do so for firefighters and police, why not the public employees watching peoples kids?

My prof looked dumbfounded and said “Good question”.

I wouldn’t have made a very good “new-school” teacher.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Look at you calling for some witch burning, you really pay the term conservative tribute....
imagine she was aborted... Problem solved?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker When did teachers become more knowledgeable about people’s kids than the actual parents?

“Talking points” huh?

I missed something.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

More like groomer burning.....and yes when it comes to the kids there's no quarter

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

When the pendulum swings back with equal opposite force, and it will, you will experience the meaning of payback is a bitch.

Here's to hoping the left doubles down again and again.

edit on 10-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It's always, Always blue/purple/green-haired white bitches that do this crap. Maybe it's time to profile these idiots. My fingers are actually tired from constantly giving stars to people here on ATS whom agree with common sense, and not the upside down Hell world we are in. My fingers forgive you. (Most of you)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Me... liberal???? lol... I'm looking at the herds being pushed over the edge, blaming the herd by their side... quite a show from a far... keep it up

edit on 10-5-2022 by Terpene because: never mind the shepard...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
So this one teacher represents ALL teachers huh?

When a teacher has sex with one of her students, we should assume ALL teachers are like that?

One does not represent all.

MOST teachers are fine people. So don't let this one teacher ruin it for all. And if you do, well, you're not thinking normally like the woman in the video.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Careful there, next you know, religions are considered mental child abuse
are you going to line up voluntarily?

Or do you just make your own moral code and don't give a # about what the society you're living in thinks on the matter. You would make good anarchist

does it suck when your peer group becomes a minority?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Billerica Kindergarten Teacher Brenna Woods Brags About Teaching Kids Critical Race Theory

That's a guy pretending to be something else.

He'll "do things" to your kids ... simply because he wants to hurt others and "get away with it".

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
It's always, Always blue/purple/green-haired white bitches that do this crap. Maybe it's time to profile these idiots. My fingers are actually tired from constantly giving stars to people here on ATS whom agree with common sense, and not the upside down Hell world we are in. My fingers forgive you. (Most of you)

don't they have PTA meetings anymore?

if i saw one of these that teaches my kid, i'd pull them out so fast. home school.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Enjoy the show, for as long as you can.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join